Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have erection
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @ Erzenzia (or however u spell it)

I always lawl when non-factors brag about not dying in TW and call it skill.

Its just that ur a nonfactor, period, what is the point of killing u?

b:kiss

But ur hot, can i butt sex u?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011

Aren't you the one who has a habit of hiding in his own base while everyone else fights? I think I've only seen you once while in Kylin-Val wars and I remember during that Zulu spartan week when we defended all those nab wars, Evoke was one of them and a bunch of us were like "where the **** is Taarloor" because we only saw you like once or twice the entire war, even though it was like 7-12 people vs. Evoke. We kept slowly moving down the lane with our half-assed push, and in the time that we'd kill everyone else 7 times we'd see you like once.

Kind of an odd statement for someone who I never see in TW (and it's not that you're not there, but rather you must be sitting in the corner flicking your ding-dong or something productive like that) to be making.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Taar, tell me, how do you people in Valhalla continue? Like, how do you live and continue in Valhalla knowing that your guild is the most pathetic TW guild on the map? When you all flock together on vent, and the topic of TW comes up, how do you all justify your indefensible failures? Or is it that every time TW comes up in vent, you all begin gingerly stepping around the topic and there are awkward pauses and individual excuses until Pry/Bludd/whoever pipes up to say that "Alright guys, it'll be okay, we'll attack Deicide next week. Get ready, Valhalla isn't gone yet. We'll show the server that we still have some clout left."

Like, I just really can't understand, what keeps Valhalla going?
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    tfi3f wrote: »

Like, I just really can't understand, what keeps Valhalla going?

Would you quit if you invested $3000+ in this game?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Graves is OP

Better to nerf Irelia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Aren't you the one who has a habit of hiding in his own base while everyone else fights? I think I've only seen you once while in Kylin-Val wars and I remember during that Zulu spartan week when we defended all those nab wars, Evoke was one of them and a bunch of us were like "where the **** is Taarloor" because we only saw you like once or twice the entire war, even though it was like 7-12 people vs. Evoke. We kept slowly moving down the lane with our half-assed push, and in the time that we'd kill everyone else 7 times we'd see you like once.

Kind of an odd statement for someone who I never see in TW (and it's not that you're not there, but rather you must be sitting in the corner flicking your ding-dong or something productive like that) to be making.

You never see him because he's too busy chasing me down the entire lane to try to one-shot me with BT while our catas are taking out every tower on the lane.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    You never see him because he's too busy chasing me down the entire lane to try to one-shot me with BT while our catas are taking out every tower on the lane.

Damn you, obsessive-compulsive offense! b:angry
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Just an idea to think about.

All this QQing about CSing and gear....but people dont realize that this wasnt a benefit for catalyst. Ya we got some nice gear. Ya some ppl CS'd it, some ppl didnt. Just like in every guild. But while you're QQing that the CS made us op...take a look at the server. Before we only had one other strong guild to contend with. Now the whole server has gear. And us being a smaller faction in numbers vs at least 5 guilds that have moderate to op gear, I personally think what we've accomplished so far is pretty awesome. Id love to go back and take rep outta the cash shop. I'd be +12 r8 and full nirvana gear sharded and refined. GG. Back then I was the 3rd best geared archer in the game, only behind banzzok and iamkiller. Now there are probably close to 50 archers with the same gear as me or better. If you think the CS makes our lives easier you're crazy. Because the nature of the server, now more than ever, is designed to prevent one guild from holding the map. And its harder now more than ever to be the strongest guild because skill matters less and less and there are more and more ppl with that gear. You may disagree, but from our perspective I think its a pretty fair and accurate assessment.

And about me bringing down kylin or w/e. I have said kylin does well for what they have. And obviously cata out gears them and there is no reason we should ever lose to them 1 v 1...i understand that 100%. The only things "bad" I can say about kylin is from what ive seen from being in their TW. And im not gonna make a big write up about my observations to bring them down and use my time there against them. But as a general statement, I will say that there is a lot I personally would change about how they run TW. Starting with not raging at my members in guild chat during the war. If im gonna rage I'll at least use a bind b:victory. My way is not the only way, but from the people Ive talked to and gathered strategy and resources from, I believe its the most effective way. But kylin can run it however they want.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    But as a general statement, I will say that there is a lot I personally would change about how they run TW. Starting with not raging at my members in guild chat during the war. If im gonna rage I'll at least use a bind b:victory. My way is not the only way, but from the people Ive talked to and gathered strategy and resources from, I believe its the most effective way. But kylin can run it however they want.

That's just Cristall celebrating her caps lock fetish. She's not actually yelling.

Have you heard the defense leader? I've heard the guy sounds high as a kite. Too high to hurt a fly, or yell at one.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If you think the CS makes our lives easier you're crazy.

^ QFT

I've seen people come back from a long time out of game. People who I once considered having OP gear, people that sunk a considerable amount of time and $$ into the game to get to the point of being OP.

They return, and find their gear, is not even close to the average now...

Having the ability to CS is nice, and it's faster but by no means makes a player better.... not better in skill, not better in play style - only a bit better in survivability.

And then you have the flip side of the coin here -- be a CSer and see how many either loath you for it, or are up on you continually for an assist, for sponsorship, continually saying they just got **** and lost all (2x's in a few months) and want you to spot them 60, 80, no 100+ mil. To the point you just want to say 'get the hell-off-of-me-NO'.... and blacklist them.

Hell, you even jump to alts to open boxes because the sec Duke announces your name you get a congrats and can I have, borrow, or you can spot me.... plenty of kiss kiss, hey your cool and well... trust me.. you know the deal. This also happens if you hold any rank in the top guilds or basically are cool like Knife (*punching him in arm*).
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011

And then you have the flip side of the coin here -- be a CSer and see how many either loath you for it, or are up on you continually for an assist, for sponsorship, continually saying they just got **** and lost all (2x's in a few months) and want you to spot them 60, 80, no 100+ mil.

My grandmother died and said her dying wish was for me to be r9, help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Another champ here speaking about factors and non factors... what's wrong with this ppl?, I'm just curious, who gives away the titles of who's a factor and who's not? 'Cause if they are self nominated, HEY! I'm a factor then!!!
    Just an idea to think about.

All this QQing about CSing and gear....

I started reading, then saw this and... well, seems u didn't read any of the previous posts or u can't read.

What QQing?

All that has been said here are facts, simply highlighting the obvious:

Cata has skill, KY has too, so the unbalancing factor in those tws is gear. Is that gear difference unfair?? No it isn't, is a game. Can KY work together and get better gear?? They can and they should to give the good tws going.

The only "issue" that's been highlighted is, as I said, the diminish of KY's merit u started doing. U may say u even said "good fight" and shet, but then u come to the forums and start thingies like your "Giving KY too much credit thread" and on "Public apologies thread" and stuff like that.

I'm not trying to tell u how or what u should write about, u can do whatever u want, but then realize that the things u write will generate a subject of discussion, and at least I recommend you in the most friendly way, that don't mistake that discussion for QQing or being butthurt, 'cause as I said to u before, u are not a factor, nobody is, your words don't transcend the 5mins ppl take to read the forums, is not like u are in a pixel throne and your word eco on the pixel mountains of pwi, your opinion has the same relevance as the opinion of any other forum user, so be cool, u can't hurt no feelings :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Taarloor is totally a factor, charging out in the front for defense and get stun all day KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Another champ here speaking about factors and non factors... what's wrong with this ppl?, I'm just curious, who gives away the titles of who's a factor and who's not? 'Cause if they are self nominated, HEY! I'm a factor then!!!

I started reading, then saw this and... well, seems u didn't read any of the previous posts or u can't read.

What QQing?

All that has been said here are facts, simply highlighting the obvious:

Cata has skill, KY has too, so the unbalancing factor in those tws is gear. Is that gear difference unfair?? No it isn't, is a game. Can KY work together and get better gear?? They can and they should to give the good tws going.

The only "issue" that's been highlighted is, as I said, the diminish of KY's merit u started doing. U may say u even said "good fight" and shet, but then u come to the forums and start thingies like your "Giving KY too much credit thread" and on "Public apologies thread" and stuff like that.

I'm not trying to tell u how or what u should write about, u can do whatever u want, but then realize that the things u write will generate a subject of discussion, and at least I recommend you in the most friendly way, that don't mistake that discussion for QQing or being butthurt, 'cause as I said to u before, u are not a factor, nobody is, your words don't transcend the 5mins ppl take to read the forums, is not like u are in a pixel throne and your word eco on the pixel mountains of pwi, your opinion has the same relevance as the opinion of any other forum user, so be cool, u can't hurt no feelings :)

- you caught me, i dont read your posts...not very well anyways. Or yes...I cant read. I can write, but I cant read. Good one.
    - if the facts are obvious why are you pointing them out.
    - I said good fight after the posts were made...chronolawlomagy brah.
    - I will write what I want. And you still seem to read it. And respond to it.
    - For not caring what I say you seem pretty defensive about it and write a lot about it.
    - Get over it Garager
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    - you caught me, i dont read your posts...not very well anyways. Or yes...I cant read. I can write, but I cant read. Good one.
    - if the facts are obvious why are you pointing them out.
    - I said good fight after the posts were made...chronolawlomagy brah.
    - I will write what I want. And you still seem to read it. And respond to it.
    - For not caring what I say you seem pretty defensive about it and write a lot about it.
    - Get over it Garager

Wow! seems I touched a nerve there or something!

Well... if my posts are defensive idk what to call this post u just made xD

And yeah, I read and respond yours and other ppl posts, what else would I use the forums for???? to see the pretty colors and drawings??? stupidest argument ever xD

And why to point the obvious? 'cause well, that's called a remark, which is used commonly to start a conversation.

I apologize if I wounded your pixel feelings at any time with my posts *wink*wink*, don't worry, I know it hurts now, but you'll feel better in the morning. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    You twats do realize you're now arguing about which one of your cares more about an argument that no one but yourselves actually cares about?

4 srsly...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    You twats do realize you're now arguing about which one of your cares more about an argument that no one but yourselves actually cares about?

4 srsly...

Actually no, we are arguing about the argument that started after the argument of Cata diminish to KY, so, as I said, the argument that was born from that is of Curses's argument towards KY position, on which I presented my argument of Curses's wrong point of view, that ended up becoming an argument between the said archer and me, an argument that seems to have no end....as... and argument?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2011

LMFAO. This freakin tard again? Arent you the same guy that was horrible 2 years ago with op gear and is still horrible now with r9+12? I never said im a "factor" But unlike you i don't hide in tw im the 1 one your face doing her job.

Wait wait wait You are also the same guy that tried to pk me with ice smoke outside of nirvana 1-2 months ago and you both got rolled by me and maligno 2 bm's with half the firepower you 2 have.

Best part was you hitting on me afterwards...

Shut your hole you embarrass yourself everytime you open it "MrNonFactor".

Butt sex? lol you would be one of those guys wouldnt ya? Sounds like repressed homosexuality have fun with that.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Actually no, we are arguing about the argument that started after the argument of Cata diminish to KY, so, as I said, the argument that was born from that is of Curses's argument towards KY position, on which I presented my argument of Curses's wrong point of view, that ended up becoming an argument between the said archer and me, an argument that seems to have no end....as... and argument?

An argument within an argument? b:shocked
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Im gonna ask Erenzia to marry me soon. If she says yes, Ill be sure to serve some hatorade at the wedding.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2011

No.............. 3 lvls of argument!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I am not sure how repressed his homosexual tendancies are erz, I mean he is always with Icesmoke every time he is out of SZ, if they arent holding hands I honestly never see them around.
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    a lot of girls do enjoy the previous sexual practice, i would not call it homosexual at all :)
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    a lot of girls do enjoy the previous sexual practice, i would not call it homosexual at all :)

"Any holes a goal"

b:avoid
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Some observations from the TKOL:

I find it amusing that ppl still use cash shopping as an insult when you pretty much have to CS in this game now to be competitive.

I love a lot of ppl in KY (Kydom). They were my home for a good year or so before I quit the game. BUT, they still have their heads up their bums in regards to TW.

KY's TW communication and coordination has always left a lot to be desired. They have always had issues working as a team. I witnessed ppl going off to 1v1 in every KY TW that I was in, which amounts to a years worth.

Poor team playing will forever doom KY unless they take the time and effort to tighten it up. I seriously doubt that will happen at this point in the game. Too many of the long time players just don't give a **** anymore, if they ever did.

That said, does anyone really want one guild to take over the entire map again? it's so freaking BORING. TW is really the only good reason to continue playing this game. Don't ruin the last fun thing in the game with greed and arrogance.

<3

Oh yeah, PS: What the freak happened to PK on this server???? I hardly ever see KY out PKing. Only maybe 2-3 of them PK regularly. Even Catalyst has to be coaxed to go out there. Don't let Valhalla be the dominate PK guild. C'mon guys!
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011

Arguception!!!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Arguception!!!
    that would be ..

an argument inside of an argument inside of an argument
    b:bye
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Arguception!!!

Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    That said, does anyone really want one guild to take over the entire map again? it's so freaking BORING. TW is really the only good reason to continue playing this game. Don't ruin the last fun thing in the game with greed and arrogance.

When I head to West or Silver, the one thing I am reminded of is that old game 'King of the Hill'.... where one person or group stands at the top, and the rest rush up and try to take it....

If the second someone rushed up the people on top simply handed it over..... I think it would be rather boring.

I like... standing at the bottom of the hill saying "We're coming to knock you off" and the ones on the hill saying "Come on up - take it if you can..."

It's fun.... and honestly, hell there is so much red-r9 running around, it's anyones game.... that is, if it was only about gear... huh.

Relax... let's have some fun... I decided to try tunneling TO the hill, and filling it in once the ones on top get sucked into the hole... ssshhhhh!

Hey .. it still gets them off the hill and me on it! Think outside the box ... sometimes an indirect approach is needed... *looking for my shovel*...