OMG I am SOOOO ready to quite Cleric

Options

Comments

• TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A mystic said to me earlier today "I'm not going to res buff you because you have revive skill already." D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol eh to much to reply so ill keep it short, personally i don't join squads that don't speak english its annoying. seconde i mostly squad with hubby/faction so i don't need to worry about **** tht might happen rly xD and third assh.oles are everywhere in this game not just sin class =p as for ordering if they go to far i tell them nicely to keep it quiet or i just leave squad without any warning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A mystic said to me earlier today "I'm not going to res buff you because you have revive skill already." D;

Facepalm, faceplam, facepalm, facedesk, facedesk, facefloor. b:angryb:angryb:angry

Gets up, walks away. Leaves thread after encountering such ignorance at high levels. b:surrender

Leaves this as a momento... b:surrender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgox_E
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

o.o i would have left squad for the sheer stupidity of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    General rules of thumb to know as a cleric.

- If someone in squad dies and as you're about to res them, or ARE ressing them already, and they say "res plz", cancel cast and tell them to release.
    - If someone random asks for buffs, charge them 10k. If they ask you to come res them, charge 50k.
    - Always be squad leader, as a cleric dont let people boss you around, most will kick you if you try and stand up for yourself. You either be their biitch and deal with their abuse or they kick you. So alweays be lead and form squads yourself. Will be easy since youre the hardest class to find.
    - Kick people that are rude/dumb/bad/foreign/dumb/diicks. Say you suck, blame you for deaths, call you fail, refuse to release, dont thakn you for a res, tell you which heal to use, treat you like a dumbass.

Though, a lot of clerics suck ***. Which is why we are normally treated unfairly, cleric is the most vital class in a squad. if the cleric sucks, its noticable. Unlike a DD where it doesnt matter if he isnt too great. SUch as barbs who dont invoke, or BM's who dont HF, or venos that dont amp. Yeah you notice when a DD sucks, but it doesnt destroy a run, a bad cleric can ruin, completely ruin an instance run lol.

And last but not least. Never be nice. Never.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    General rules of thumb to know as a cleric.

- If someone in squad dies and as you're about to res them, or ARE ressing them already, and they say "res plz", cancel cast and tell them to release.
    - If someone random asks for buffs, charge them 10k. If they ask you to come res them, charge 50k.
    - Always be squad leader, as a cleric dont let people boss you around, most will kick you if you try and stand up for yourself. You either be their biitch and deal with their abuse or they kick you. So alweays be lead and form squads yourself. Will be easy since youre the hardest class to find.
    - Kick people that are rude/dumb/bad/foreign/dumb/diicks. Say you suck, blame you for deaths, call you fail, refuse to release, dont thakn you for a res, tell you which heal to use, treat you like a dumbass.

Though, a lot of clerics suck ***. Which is why we are normally treated unfairly, cleric is the most vital class in a squad. if the cleric sucks, its noticable. Unlike a DD where it doesnt matter if he isnt too great. SUch as barbs who dont invoke, or BM's who dont HF, or venos that dont amp. Yeah you notice when a DD sucks, but it doesnt destroy a run, a bad cleric can ruin, completely ruin an instance run lol.

And last but not least. Never be nice. Never.

b:shocked i rolled a cleric to b a carebear n heal. b:shocked u tell me not to be nice? b:cry it goes against my nature. but no really i try to be nice the meanest thing i've done is... on the day i got my demon res i went on a killing rampage and res people jsut for fun ._.' i killed the person that gave me the demon res book b:shocked but then i ressed her lol...but i think every cleric does that... when they get their sage/demon res.

but i do agree that alot of clerics sucks. ._.' alot of new clerics are fail tho i was in an FF on my bm this cleric has like 200vit or something... making her ability to heal cut down to almost none... i really dont understand y so much vit...

ps. laff at the mystic that doesnt res buff cleric/tanker.
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I remember this, at every single nirvana boss, when archers go "OMFGAPS" and the boss starts with the aggro pingpong and people die in 2 hits, pf.. I let them die and ress whenever the f I want, don't want it? then tele back and lose exp, don't like it? too bad, I'm lead.

- Note that I am quick on heal, ressing, buffing, I'm not slowish at this :3 yet they die, go get better gear pf!

agreed but thats what aps does to HP and DEF it wipes it to like 35% less than it should be at

give or take, the r9 barbs i see with 18k hp full vit sharded this is how aps works right

other than that if partys were not 4 sins over 1 bm over 1 cleric all with 5k hp deaths wouldnt happen, i have been in nirvanas on my seeker oh low and behold we so unwanted least we are last standing and keeping the boss from resetting and holding it down so the cleric can recorrect the squad wipe

*note there is always one person who wants to come att the boss to with no buffs and 5k hp and dies and die and repeats*
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If you dislike people treating you bad, dont help them. But if you find yourself needing their help, I guess you cant complain about them being jerks.

And in my opinion, "sins are jerks" ocassionally, because they can solo things. Unlike old PWI where people needed to work with each other in order to run TTs and stuff, sins can do it themselves. Therefore, some various sins believe this means they dont need people's help, and there would be no consequence if they treated everyone inferiorly.

To solve this, ignore the jerk sins. There are tons of nice sins out there willing to help you with stuff.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Its amazing how lag during healing will accidentally on purpose get people killed XD
    +1 if you have ever DC to save your own azz when your squad went full ****** XD
    PWI b:bye
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Let's just call it what it is. Idiots covering their own lack of skill and knowledge about the game, about other classes, about their class -- by acting like total jerks.

These are the ones that cause continual squad crashes, the ones that make an instance that should be 15 minutes turn into an hour + and the ones that QQ when their mistakes make them die.

These are the folks who make you grit your teeth, make you think of dropping squad to pk them and wipe that smug-know-it-all-smile off their face.

Feel pity for them because eventually, they will get what they so desire > A Reputation, and being well known on their server.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Feel pity for them because eventually, they will get what they so desire > A Reputation, and being well known on their server.

And not the good kind....

ie, zlobil on DW ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    As a general rule of thumb, people should never tell clerics to "heal/ress" and barbs to "tank/get aggro".

What if we started telling DDs to "DD"? Sounds ridiculous right? I mean, what else are they going to do? What else CAN they do? If you ever tell a cleric to "heal me" or "ress," you sound like a dumb ***.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    As a general rule of thumb, people should never tell clerics to "heal/ress" and barbs to "tank/get aggro".

What if we started telling DDs to "DD"? Sounds ridiculous right? I mean, what else are they going to do? What else CAN they do? If you ever tell a cleric to "heal me" or "ress," you sound like a dumb ***.[/
    QUOTE]

For the most part, I agree with this. The only exception is when it is obvious that the cleric, barb, mystic, or other DD is not doing their job. That is the only exception though.

I have to admit that I HATE being told to heal the second that someone takes a little bit of damage, or rez when I'm clearing channeling the spell...have already rezzed them, or are currently stabilizing the tank/squad. I can see the empty pitch black life bar that is on the side of my screen. I KNOW its there, since I'm looking at them so much. However, before I rez one, I need to make sure that the rest of the team is safe and stabilized during the time that it will take to rez. Even more, I hate being told to purify....when I've been purifying the whole time. Usually people say >.> purify...after they die. I tell them that I was purifying. I can't heal a one or two shot. Also people that complain that I'm not healing them on the second boss in fc...the bubble boss. I'm going to take the time to say the obvious.... If I am slept, or bubbled... I cannot heal/purify. Why you ask? For exactly the same reason that you can't attack and are forced to just sit there when it happens to you. If he chooses to chain that combination, then you'd better improvise if you want to stay come out of it alive when I'm immoblized. That gets on my nerves easily. I'm not a perfect cleric. However, I am good at my job. Don't tell me how to heal when I'm obviously doing it. I didn't get to level 99 and not know my craft. I understand people being apprehensive at first, due to some other clerics not performing their duties right, but after a few minutes in the instance, you should realize that I do know what I am doing, and that you whining to me for a heal, rez, etc will NOT make it come faster. To be honest, before it comes faster,...it will come slower. I'll rez you when its safe to do so. If you want to keep whining for one when I'm stabilizing the team, then you can lay on the floor for a little bit longer...as long as its not a danger to the team by you being there. I have little patience for the ones that whine for a rez, heal, purify, etc...every five seconds. Its quite annoying.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

What if we started telling DDs to "DD"? Sounds ridiculous right? I mean, what else are they going to do? What else CAN they do? If you ever tell a cleric to "heal me" or "ress," you sound like a dumb ***.[/
    QUOTE]

For the most part, I agree with this. The only exception is when it is obvious that the cleric, barb, mystic, or other DD is not doing their job. That is the only exception though.

I have to admit that I HATE being told to heal the second that someone takes a little bit of damage, or rez when I'm clearing channeling the spell...have already rezzed them, or are currently stabilizing the tank/squad. I can see the empty pitch black life bar that is on the side of my screen. I KNOW its there, since I'm looking at them so much. However, before I rez one, I need to make sure that the rest of the team is safe and stabilized during the time that it will take to rez. Even more, I hate being told to purify....when I've been purifying the whole time. Usually people say >.> purify...after they die. I tell them that I was purifying. I can't heal a one or two shot. Also people that complain that I'm not healing them on the second boss in fc...the bubble boss. I'm going to take the time to say the obvious.... If I am slept, or bubbled... I cannot heal/purify. Why you ask? For exactly the same reason that you can't attack and are forced to just sit there when it happens to you. If he chooses to chain that combination, then you'd better improvise if you want to stay come out of it alive when I'm immoblized. That gets on my nerves easily. I'm not a perfect cleric. However, I am good at my job. Don't tell me how to heal when I'm obviously doing it. I didn't get to level 99 and not know my craft. I understand people being apprehensive at first, due to some other clerics not performing their duties right, but after a few minutes in the instance, you should realize that I do know what I am doing, and that you whining to me for a heal, rez, etc will NOT make it come faster. To be honest, before it comes faster,...it will come slower. I'll rez you when its safe to do so. If you want to keep whining for one when I'm stabilizing the team, then you can lay on the floor for a little bit longer...as long as its not a danger to the team by you being there. I have little patience for the ones that whine for a rez, heal, purify, etc...every five seconds. Its quite annoying.
    I agree, full-heartedly (oooo, I made up a word there). I have had people whine for a res...after I casted the res. The entire squad told them "She already resed/is casting, shut up." Made me feel a bit better.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    All else fails become a Mystic. :)

_

Bloodpaint isn't magical until 80+ with 4-5 aps. ty
    That being said, if you aggro under 70, you will die ... usually. (Dungeon runs fb/BH)
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    Kaitica - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

_

That being said, if you aggro under 70, you will die ... usually. (Dungeon runs fb/BH)

I like how your BP statement contradicts itself how its magical after 80 and it works above 70 just fine, according to your second sentence.

And how its impossible to get that aps at 80.

And how most sins will die but if they know how to play the enemy will die first :p
    This is exactly what force stealth is good for.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I like how your BP statement contradicts itself how its magical after 80 and it works above 70 just fine, according to your second sentence.

And how its impossible to get that aps at 80.

And how most sins will die but if they know how to play the enemy will die first :p
    This is exactly what force stealth is good for.

Well that is a good point, it really isn't magical until lvl 89 when you get demon spark but, I see people argue that.

Certain weapons above 70 can heal, do enough damage, more situational.
    At early levels a Sin usually dies if they don't use Life Powders. Personal experience here. It was around 40s before I could do anything w/o dieing once or twice.

Force stealth is wonderful for escapes but, I feel it better for the spark it grants.

Gaining your first spark does a lot to help.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

_

I have actually been thinking of rolling to mystic.b:chuckle At least they can't scream for IH on bosses that make my chatbox look like this V

interrupt2.png
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have actually been thinking of rolling to mystic.b:chuckle At least they can't scream for IH on bosses that make my chatbox look like this V

interrupt2.png

Quite possibly the most annoying thing about being a caster, sometimes I got rage and just backhanded them with my glaive till I calmed down or they died (which sometimes took a while XD)
    PWI b:bye
  • DrWeevie - Heavens Tear
    DrWeevie - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dont give up as a Cleric .... I have a lvl 85 cleric , that does not take demands from ANYONE !! you demand HEAL I watch you die . to many people take clerics for granted . I do give those respect that DESERVE it . But I dont tell others how to play their toons , in return I wont be told what to do either . There are those that reaspect the job of a cleric , and those that dont . Stand your ground , you'll get your respect . NEVER give up !!!!
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Best thing to remember is everyone was/is a new player at one point. Personally I enjoy playing a cleric and learning the dynamics of the class, its function both solo and squad, however admittedly, I am new to the class having always played tanks in MMOs. It's an enjoyable class to play. Ok granted I am only in my level 30s and not much help yet, and I do not ever PL in a game. I want to learn the ways of the character I am playing. Now yesterday I was in a squad...guess it was hard for them to find a higher level than me. We did Ferran (SP?). I haven't even reached a level where I can do the quest myself. Without the person that kindly cast the ability for me to revive myself, it would have ended my cleric abilities quickly. No one died except me, and my cleric died four times. My HP is low. I was one or two hit dead. I kept everyone healed with stack heals as best as I could and they were successful with the quest. One person called me a "fail cleric" and someone else in the squad said I wasnt that I did a good job at my level, and that playing a cleric isn't easy, and quite demanding. Like I said, no one died but me, and I didn't even need the quest yet. I just went along to help. I'm still new to the cleric class, but I read a lot about what is good and bad, and let people know I'm new at it, and give me direction before we start. Maybe I am not cut out to be a cleric...*shrug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Best thing to remember is everyone was/is a new player at one point. Personally I enjoy playing a cleric and learning the dynamics of the class, its function both solo and squad, however admittedly, I am new to the class having always played tanks in MMOs. It's an enjoyable class to play. Ok granted I am only in my level 30s and not much help yet, and I do not ever PL in a game. I want to learn the ways of the character I am playing. Now yesterday I was in a squad...guess it was hard for them to find a higher level than me. We did Ferran (SP?). I haven't even reached a level where I can do the quest myself. Without the person that kindly cast the ability for me to revive myself, it would have ended my cleric abilities quickly. No one died except me, and my cleric died four times. My HP is low. I was one or two hit dead. I kept everyone healed with stack heals as best as I could and they were successful with the quest. One person called me a "fail cleric" and someone else in the squad said I wasnt that I did a good job at my level, and that playing a cleric isn't easy, and quite demanding. Like I said, no one died but me, and I didn't even need the quest yet. I just went along to help. I'm still new to the cleric class, but I read a lot about what is good and bad, and let people know I'm new at it, and give me direction before we start. Maybe I am not cut out to be a cleric...*shrug*

(what's up guildie!)

if you mean farren serenity, that is a boss from fb39 so you were very brave to enter in the first place being just level 30 b:chuckle
    it's AoE really hurts on arcanes at that level.

And nobody cares about the cleric till something goes wrong... most of the time all rush ahead keeping you behind and yelling at you to hurry up, and they don't even tell you if the boss has an aoe, poison or whatever (sometimes even if you ask) b:sad

being cleric is though b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    (what's up guildie!)

if you mean farren serenity, that is a boss from fb39 so you were very brave to enter in the first place being just level 30 b:chuckle
    it's AoE really hurts on arcanes at that level.

And nobody cares about the cleric till something goes wrong... most of the time all rush ahead keeping you behind and yelling at you to hurry up, and they don't even tell you if the boss has an aoe, poison or whatever (sometimes even if you ask) b:sad

being cleric is though b:surrender

Well I was level 34, but I still lost a bit of my experience, and everyone survived. So, maybe I am a "fail cleric", but I did what I was supposed to do, with no benefit to me (being too low.a level for the quest for myself), other than knowing I did my "Job." I think I'm going to stick to flying around the land just randomly buffing people in areas I know are lower than my level for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well I was level 34, but I still lost a bit of my experience, and everyone survived. So, maybe I am a "fail cleric", but I did what I was supposed to do, with no benefit to me (being too low.a level for the quest for myself), other than knowing I did my "Job." I think I'm going to stick to flying around the land just randomly buffing people in areas I know are lower than my level for a while.

Don't worry about it, I've died in every fb from levels 19 to 59 (well actually I didn't die in fb59) and TT too, sometimes twice in a roll b:chuckle

and I had several deaths in my squad too b:surrender (funny thing: most of the times that someone in my squad dies and ragequits, the run goes on smoothly... what's that supossed to mean lol)

Don't give up, because you learn by doing fbs/bhs. If you avoid the dungeons is gonna be worst for you at higher levels.

And again, nobody can blame you for dying against a boss in a higher level dungeon.

Keep up! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alphasobe
    alphasobe Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hi all im new to cleric toon even though im lvl 74 i meet alot of people that they think that clerics are loosers so sometimes you have to be mean to them to show that ure not weak the other day i was in a ff run 1-79 and these 2 plyers did not stop calling me idiot,stupid,looser and calling me the f word so i think that and is my opinion that when it comes to a squad quest or whatever the leader of the squad has the power and right to get involved and make these plyers stop calling names and disrespect other players of the squad but i think that the ff runner did not care becoz he already took his money so in this case is nothing u can do about it except try to have the best of the game you can...
  • HildieGarde - Heavens Tear
    HildieGarde - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    alphasobe wrote: »
    Hi all im new to cleric toon even though im lvl 74 i meet alot of people that they think that clerics are loosers so sometimes you have to be mean to them to show that ure not weak the other day i was in a ff run 1-79 and these 2 plyers did not stop calling me idiot,stupid,looser and calling me the f word so i think that and is my opinion that when it comes to a squad quest or whatever the leader of the squad has the power and right to get involved and make these plyers stop calling names and disrespect other players of the squad but i think that the ff runner did not care becoz he already took his money so in this case is nothing u can do about it except try to have the best of the game you can...

Hmm, well I guess you can expect that if you are paying to powerlevel your cleric. I'm sure the proportion of unpleasant people who just want to rush to endgame is much higher there. Although I have no idea what a Cleric would be doing wrong in a pro run powerlevel. Aren't you supposed to just stay back and let the pro do his job?
  • alphasobe
    alphasobe Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I did but they keep telling me that they dont need a cleric to hlp them becoz they know that clerics are useless and stupid thats why i think that the ff runner suppose to get involved and tell them to stop harassing other players or he will throw them out of the squad but i quess he did not care of whats going on,what i did is try to heal the runner becoz he ask me to heal him and buff him.
  • HildieGarde - Heavens Tear
    HildieGarde - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    alphasobe wrote: »
    I did but they keep telling me that they dont need a cleric to hlp them becoz they know that clerics are useless and stupid thats why i think that the ff runner suppose to get involved and tell them to stop harassing other players or he will throw them out of the squad but i quess he did not care of whats going on,what i did is try to heal the runner becoz he ask me to heal him and buff him.
    Well if the "Runner" asked you to buff and heal him then there is no reason why they should complain. I think you must be leaving something out of your story. Did you cause members to die? Forget to kill a hand that was right next to you?

I have never come across any situation where people harass the Cleric (I also play a Cleric alt). There have been times where I was thinking "fail cleric" --> undergeared, essential skills not leveled, or just plain don't know how to play the class, but even so I never say anything.

I think the reason why the pros don't get involved with squad drama is that they don't want to get complaints about them in WC which would affect their business.
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    Kagusa - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Happen to me just a few hours ago. I was in this fcc squad and there was this stupid sin,bm and barb. All the time they would rush and even with holy path I couldn't keep up with them because they use them too. When the stupid sin died he was like "-_- wtf where was my heal" and the barb was like "heal faster herpa derp". Dude if you just leave me and rush it's bound to happen. I don't know why sins try to tank when they die in a few hits. We come to the exp room, one of the only cool person in the squad says he needs to relog after the mob pull but they don't wait and proceed to kill the hands. After that room we do the next boss, and I specifically tell em to let barb tank and not to steal agro, but they start an agro fest and except the idiot barb everyone starts to die in 2 seconds and I did manage to get a few of them stay alive, but they still took agro from the barb after those others died which where screaming rez rez rez <- I know that sherlock, I'm gonna rez you at the safest time geebus, at this moment the stupid bm pms me "noob cleric, you power-leveld a lot didn't you?"<- I had this char since nov 2008 and started fcc at the end of 80's and didn't even did it that much, and after the boss dies he leaves, then the barb is like "I have a cleric, do you think you can do it, cause I don't like you" then I proceed to tell him that I don't like him either and leave the squad. Then I watch that barb search for a cleric for hours on the world chat hahahhaa. I hate it when people blame their mistakes on the cleric and make it look like the clerics fault. Yes, indeed, a lot of sins are a-holes, they think they are tank, guess they like to view themselves in a giant mirror. Btw, we clerics get paralyzed at bosses and such too, the aoes work on us too!!!!
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just had a fail FF run. The barb didn't know what aggro was and they were already in FF when I was invited to squad. I use holy path to try catch up to them, but the barb then decides to run ahead even further with holy path. He only hit a few of them, and by the time I reached him his hp was too low for me to start putting up bb to save him so I used SoR. Turned out he didnt hit all the mobs and let me die.

This barb also doesn't know that when you res after you die your chi is at 0 and your genie has to recharge. Immediately when he sees me, he decides to rush... right into a closed door. The mobs naturally start piling up on him and he yells at me BB damnit. After he died he said you're fail to me and promtly left squad :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]