Recast for R8/R9 And R9 For EarthGuard. DATES?

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Im not going to do any more updates on my gears untill i see what the Recast is about. Also would be nice to get a rough time for the EG R9 gears to come out....

Any Chance we can get some dates GMs??

KEEP IN MIND PEOPLE IF WE DO GET DATES THEY WILL NOT SET IN STONE UNLESS STATED!!

Post in this Thread and keep it very active if we want some information.
Ill Update HERE should we get amusing Dates...

H.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    these will probably be coming in the very same large scale update that will be providing us with the reverted Secret Passage.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Possibly... But still would be good to have an idea on how long we gonna wait. like i said above...

KEEP IN MIND PEOPLE IF WE DO GET DATES THEY WILL NOT SET IN STONE UNLESS STATED!!
  • no14u2know
    no14u2know Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Would be nice to know.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Frankie seems to only come by on tuesdays,and won't eveen bother answering anyones questions anymore.You all should give up talking on these forums.Seriously all you guys are doing is talking to yourselfs and never getting a answer.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Frankie seems to only come by on tuesdays,and won't eveen bother answering anyones questions anymore.You all should give up talking on these forums.Seriously all you guys are doing is talking to yourselfs and never getting a answer.

I'm sure Frankie is just tired of giving us the same answer that he gets from the Devs "soon" b:chuckle some people just like making thread after thread on the same topic till Shelly or Kritty or one of the other mods close them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hi Heero, just keep your eyes on the main page or your PWI launchers for upcoming info.

We'll make sure no one is left in the dark about news regarding new releases or content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    Hi Heero, just keep your eyes on the main page or your PWI launchers for upcoming info.

We'll make sure no one is left in the dark about news regarding new releases or content.
    we were left in the dark about sale endings until someone had to stand up in the forums and ask why there was no end date :/

thats why pple are asking over and over
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Oo a new admin.
    WELCOME ^^ b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wait, there's a end date to the rep sale? when?
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol new admin....same bull**** lines.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    being a new admin/mod here is like being thrown head first into piranas lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Wow, somebody new whose soul isnt completely broken from feeding us the company BS line.

Want to take bets on how long it takes for PWI to corrupt their being? LOL