TW Schedule 9/30 - 10/2

Comments

• Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    you'l lget a scroll of tome soon!

nuuuu, i gave up after 159 packs :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    :o that was a quick reply
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    yeah i was lurking the forums while waiting to update some other game :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    FF panda and val just got pwned by other trolls here
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    FF panda and val just got pwned by other trolls here

LOL, looks like you don't have a family to spend time with on Sunday etc.

Only "pwned" person here is you poor thing that has nothing to do in his life exept wait for Hoju and me to post something !!!

I almost felt sorry for you...but then when I look at it better, no I'm not LMFAO !!!

Enjoy your day infront of screen little no name man...
    b:bye
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Only "pwned" person here is you poor thing that has nothing to do in his life exept wait for Hoju and me to post something !!!

I almost felt sorry for you...but then when I look at it better, no I'm not LMFAO !!!

its funny coming from a person who reply to every single post and looks like the family you claim you have is not enough for you since you came here to reply to me...kinda pathetic if you ask me
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    its funny coming from a person who reply to every single post and looks like the family you claim you have is not enough for you since you came here to reply to me...kinda pathetic if you ask me

Pretty sure his family/whatever is just like how every nub that I killed all have +12 full r9 alt that's going to come kill me. Or how every last person who got banned all claim that they'll stop spending 1k/week on the game.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ok let's try talking with the same salutaton.

Mister Vallenion,

Is it only you that doesn't understand. If you start a new job on January 9th, then October the 9th will be your 9 month anniversary - not your 10 month anniversary.

Something you should understand.

When you got married (say it was August 10th), you wouldn't celebrate your 1 year anniversary on July 11th, you would celebrate on August 10th. Think of it that way.

The only wrong person at the moment is you Vallenion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
    edited October 2011
    Nice article Hell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    First of all, this is an article from some left dumbass forum post, second of all that thing had no chance to be accepted here in Croatia and this is the first time I ever heard for anything like that !!!

Brazil, Russia, Belgium, Japan, Sweden, India, France Poland etc. are countries where that is allowed Croatia is not one of them !!!

Third, you better Google on Jozef Fritzl's case and that will show you what demented person is able to do...he is Austrian btw so Western Europe citizen !!!

I've seen alot of disgusting posts and photos that you put on this thread today, sadly widouth any reaction from people that should react on this sick and demented material that you constantly post here...

Why are you so racist against Brazil, Russia, Belgium, Japan, Sweden, India, France Poland etc.?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    I'm more of a swim team person, although I doubt you'd mind that either :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2011

lol. you have a family? got i feel sorry for them
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited October 2011
    First of all, this is an article from some left dumbass forum post, second of all that thing had no chance to be accepted here in Croatia and this is the first time I ever heard for anything like that !!!

Brazil, Russia, Belgium, Japan, Sweden, India, France Poland etc. are countries where that is allowed Croatia is not one of them !!!

Third, you better Google on Jozef Fritzl's case and that will show you what demented person is able to do...he is Austrian btw so Western Europe citizen !!!

I've seen alot of disgusting posts and photos that you put on this thread today, sadly widouth any reaction from people that should react on this sick and demented material that you constantly post here...

Vallenion, you need to get your facts straight.

Jozef Fritzl's case is not on the same path as the article Hell posted. In his case, he IMPROSIONED HIS DAUGHTER AGAINST HER WILL, ***** HER ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS AND FATHERED 7 CHILDREN, WHICH RESULTED IN 1 DYING.

Seriously, if you want to play the "let me show how much better I am" card, you really need to have all the facts before you post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    edited October 2011
    Vallenion, you need to get your facts straight.

Jozef Fritzl's case is not on the same path as the article Hell posted. In his case, he IMPROSIONED HIS DAUGHTER AGAINST HER WILL, ***** HER ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS AND FATHERED 7 CHILDREN, WHICH RESULTED IN 1 DYING.

Seriously, if you want to play the "let me show how much better I am" card, you really need to have all the facts before you post.

Kyanelle, that was only an example to show with what kind of terms & situations specific people make fun of here.

Because they allow them to do this when they are young, monsters like that get's created when they are older, it's an example how an "innocent joke" that Hellraisor does here can end in tragedy later !!!
    But it tells alot when I see how lots of people here actualy defend that way of thinking.

That is dreadfully sad fact !!!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Please drop this topic, incest is not appropriate discussion topic on the forums. Sure, all TW topics on HT suffer from being derailed, but at least choose your topics more wisely and try to keep it according to the forum guidelines so we won't have to have Frankie look into banning people again and again. b:surrender
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    please Drop This Topic, Incest Is Not Appropriate Discussion Topic On The Forums. Sure, All Tw Topics On Ht Suffer From Being Derailed, But At Least Choose Your Topics More Wisely And Try To Keep It According To The Forum Guidelines So We Won't Have To Have Frankie Look Into Banning People Again And Again. B:surrender

Bomb Armed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • J_Balt - Heavens Tear
    J_Balt - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Please drop this topic, incest is not appropriate discussion topic on the forums. Sure, all TW topics on HT suffer from being derailed, but at least choose your topics more wisely and try to keep it according to the forum guidelines so we won't have to have Frankie look into banning people again and again. b:surrender

But he should be banning ppl you dumbnut. Hence all the glitch abusers reaching 105. It's part of his job. There's tons of ppl using glitches like secret passage, goons whatever and they just let it go. Grow some balls seriously, take a stand and stay with it instead of changing rules all the time
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    But he should be banning ppl you dumbnut. Hence all the glitch abusers reaching 105. It's part of his job. There's tons of ppl using glitches like secret passage, goons whatever and they just let it go. Grow some balls seriously, take a stand and stay with it instead of changing rules all the time

This isn't related to Frankie, or to the forums. Ban forums are separate from in-game ones. The glitch abusers are and will be handled.

There's also no need to call anyone names. As for me, I'm a forum moderator, not a GM - my only stand is with the community and keeping the forums clean from spam, inappropriate discussions etc.

I won't derail the topic any further - please keep this topic appropriate.

b:thanks
  • J_Balt - Heavens Tear
    J_Balt - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Even bans on forum aren't uphold. Check the topics on this section only. There's alot against the ToS and nothing done about it
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    inb4lock b:bye
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Kyanelle, that was only an example to show with what kind of terms & situations specific people make fun of here.

Because they allow them to do this when they are young, monsters like that get's created when they are older, it's an example how an "innocent joke" that Hellraisor does here can end in tragedy later !!!
    But it tells alot when I see how lots of people here actualy defend that way of thinking.

That is dreadfully sad fact !!!

This made me lol so much.
    Hellraisor, you're causing tragedy in the world b:chuckle

And vallenion, first you hate on enrage and all enrage people, then you hate on radiance for not being as good as other factions or whatever lame reason you needed to pick on us, maybe because you couldn't say it to enrage? You're hating on the netherlands because i live there, Then it's western europe who's at fault because some sick austrian dude did some sick stuff.

It could be people like you who become the next milosevic because of all the hate you're carrying towards other races, sexual preferences, countries, groups etc. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited October 2011
    This made me lol so much.
    Hellraisor, you're causing tragedy in the world b:chuckle

And vallenion, first you hate on enrage and all enrage people, then you hate on radiance for not being as good as other factions or whatever lame reason you needed to pick on us, maybe because you couldn't say it to enrage? You're hating on the netherlands because i live there, Then it's western europe who's at fault because some sick austrian dude did some sick stuff.

It could be people like you who become the next milosevic because of all the hate you're carrying towards other races, sexual preferences, countries, groups etc. b:surrender

This has to be in yellow font,

I must LOL on this, the way you trying to flip all the things that you guys pulled on me to look like I pulled it on someone else....Such a poor attempt that is becoming a comedy almost !!!

How can you claim that I hate Holland ???

I don't hate any nation on this world, not even the Serbs with who Croatia had a war 15 years ago...I have 17 friends on my FL here that are from Serbia and this Milosevic provocation that you made here (My aunt is from Serbia originaly)...I mean wtf are you so crazy and hypocritical person, that in the same sentence where you will falsely accuse me of "discrimination" (while the real truth is that you guys do that to me every day) and then in same sentence you will also bring up a person who has committed so much evil to all the people who were part of former Yugoslavia ?!?! Think for a moment about it ???

As it's for Holland, I have 3 family's from Noordwijk that are spending summer on Croatian coast for last 7 years in the apartments that I rent them, and they are good people with who I exchange good wishes for every Christmas etc. I have been in Holland like 5 times in my life on football games, school trips etc...would I even go there if I have hate for that nation ??' I don't think so !!!

You will now act "innocent" and all that jazz, but you know how much bashing of my country you personaly did here, and when I faced you with REAL FACTS that whole world know's about your country, you got butthurted by it... Is that my fault ??? No, that is all on you Retsuko, all on you !!!

Reason why I said that Fritzl (he is an animal in my eyes no matter where he is from) is "Western European" is because you are the one who make such a division among the people, not me Retsuko.

Do I hate faction on HT server called Enrage ??? Yes I do, I explained why and I never even tryed to hide that !!!

Do I hate faction on HT server called Radiance ??? No I don't...in my eye's they are far too irelevant for me to even create emotion about them...But I will always reply when RAD members bash my faction !!!

Do I hate you Retsuko ??? No, I honestly feel sorry for you...
    And I spetialy find it weird that you think that you can bash me all you want and expect that I will just take it with a smile and say nothing about it !!!

People like to accuse me that I'm going off topic, but take a look on other posts here before you do that...

In every TW thread I am forced to reply on so many off topic provocations that you and ones like you serve infront of me that it's not even funny anymore.

And with all that, someone like Hellraisor posts pic's and messages about how it's ok to abuse underage girls...I react on that and all the sudden I'm the one that "discriminate" others !!!

When I went out of the line with my posts 2 weeks ago, I was punished by Moderator and they had every right to do so, now when on most of insults and obnoxious posts by you and ones like you I try to reply on a polite way or ignore...I'm the bad guy again LOL !!!

If nothing else you have very weird perception about many things !!!

I apologize to whole forum for yellow font...but this is one of situations where I really have to use it !!!!

b:spit
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I never liked Radiance since the beginning of my pwi life.
    Ijs.b:bye

Inb4locked.b:chuckle
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    in before lock and no bans yet again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited October 2011
    All I can say is wow to that garbage that has been written in the last 2 post by Vallenion.

Really mate, you hate on everyone that doesn't bow down to you.

These forums were peaceful and we had no off topic post until you returned. Really hope the mods take note of how we all get along until you start posting again.

We stand up for ourselves and you get butthurt when you are proven wrong - maybe you should go back to bed with CROassassin and make sweet love together and leave the rest of us alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited October 2011

In every TW thread I am forced to reply on so many off topic provocations that you and ones like you serve infront of me that it's not even funny anymore.

Not trying to start anything here, but I just wanted to point this out.

You are not forced to reply to anything here on the forums; if you choose to reply, you are doing it of your own volition. There is no one there holding a gun to your head, saying "reply or die."
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited October 2011
    All I can say is wow to that garbage that has been written in the last 2 post by Vallenion.

Really mate, you hate on everyone that doesn't bow down to you.

These forums were peaceful and we had no off topic post until you returned. Really hope the mods take note of how we all get along until you start posting again.

We stand up for ourselves and you get butthurt when you are proven wrong - maybe you should go back to bed with CROassassin and make sweet love together and leave the rest of us alone.

Who is touching you LOL ???

And LOL on peaceful forums, they were like this before I even made my first post here, and they are like this now...just look at it better and say was it RAD members who started to bash GoldDigrz here first on this thread or was it me ???
    This hardcore hypocrisy of your's made you too blind to see the truth.

I wrote who I hate, and don't be sad that you present no factor for me that I could actualy have that kind of a "crush" on you !!!

And I was following the thread here + I answered on provocations...

"Bow" to me ??? LOL, I had never in my life asked anyone to bow to anyone...not even to me !!!

For rest feel free to re-read post that I made for Retsuko, but just put Kyanelle instead of her name and you'll get my answer !!!

P.S.

I hope that Mods do that too, but that is all I will say about that !!!

@ LoR, "forced" is maybe a wrong word to use I agree, but would you be quiet on things like that ???

I personaly can't do that...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    This has to be in yellow font,

I must LOL on this, the way you trying to flip all the things that you guys pulled on me to look like I pulled it on someone else....Such a poor attempt that is becoming a comedy almost !!!

How can you claim that I hate Holland ???

I don't hate any nation on this world, not even the Serbs with who Croatia had a war 15 years ago...I have 17 friends on my FL here that are from Serbia and this Milosevic provocation that you made here (My aunt is from Serbia originaly)...I mean wtf are you so crazy and hypocritical person, that in the same sentence where you will falsely accuse me of "discrimination" (while the real truth is that you guys do that to me every day) and then in same sentence you will also bring up a person who has committed so much evil to all the people who were part of former Yugoslavia ?!?! Think for a moment about it ???

As it's for Holland, I have 3 family's from Noordwijk that are spending summer on Croatian coast for last 7 years in the apartments that I rent them, and they are good people with who I exchange good wishes for every Christmas etc. I have been in Holland like 5 times in my life on football games, school trips etc...would I even go there if I have hate for that nation ??' I don't think so !!!

You will now act "innocent" and all that jazz, but you know how much bashing of my country you personaly did here, and when I faced you with REAL FACTS that whole world know's about your country, you got butthurted by it... Is that my fault ??? No, that is all on you Retsuko, all on you !!!

Reason why I said that Fritzl (he is an animal in my eyes no matter where he is from) is "Western European" is because you are the one who make such a division among the people, not me Retsuko.

Do I hate faction on HT server called Enrage ??? Yes I do, I explained why and I never even tryed to hide that !!!

Do I hate faction on HT server called Radiance ??? No I don't...in my eye's they are far too irelevant for me to even create emotion about them...But I will always reply when RAD members bash my faction !!!

Do I hate you Retsuko ??? No, I honestly feel sorry for you...
    And I spetialy find it weird that you think that you can bash me all you want and expect that I will just take it with a smile and say nothing about it !!!

People like to accuse me that I'm going off topic, but take a look on other posts here before you do that...

And with all that, someone like Hellraisor posts pic's and messages about how it's ok to abuse underage girls...I react on that and all the sudden I'm the one that "discriminate" others !!!

When I went out of the line with my posts 2 weeks ago, I was punished by Moderator and they had every right to do so, now when on most of insults and obnoxious posts by you and ones like you I try to reply on a polite way or ignore...I'm the bad guy again LOL !!!

If nothing else you have very weird perception about many things !!!

I apologize to whole forum for yellow font...but this is one of situations where I really have to use it !!!!

b:spit
    This block of yellow is too long to read. Can you shorten it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
This discussion has been closed.