TW Schedule 9/30 - 10/2

Options

Comments

• Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Also, don't hate on EnRadiance. EnRadiance would take over the map.

its RadRage get it right we were here 1st b:cute
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You dont even know ur own factions history, how pathetic!
    Let me tell you lil boy, your faction doesnt have yet 1 year. See how much of a nonfactor you are? b:bye

It sure is older than 1 year, since I am in GoldDigrz for last 10 months and faction was established 3-4 months before I joined...and you are right, I dont know exact date when GoldDigrz were established, but I'm also sure that you don't know that same thing for Enrage (but you will prooly ask someone that know's and pretend like you knew)...
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Punctuation

Spelling

Grammar

Fluency

Anything else this thread is lacking?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Punctuation

Spelling

Grammar

Fluency

Anything else this thread is lacking?

this http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/123830/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

you're != your.
    so sad when grown men, i'm assuming you're above 18, can't tell the two apart.

oh man you got me so good. substance is meaningless when form is not perfect. you win.
    the effect of your correction has affected my self-confidence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It sure is older than 1 year, since I am in GoldDigrz for last 10 months and faction was established 3-4 months before I joined...and you are right, I dont know exact date when GoldDigrz were established, but I'm also sure that you don't know that same thing for Enrage (but you will prooly ask someone that know's and pretend like you knew)...

Here is where you are wrong. i do know it. but unlike you i do know the date YOUR faction was created. i was not in enrage when it was made, but i did bother to at least find out when it was created and by whom. your assumptions are false again, just like everything you write. And no i am not going to tell you when any of the two were created, because i proved my point b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Here is where you are wrong. i do know it. but unlike you i do know the date YOUR faction was created. i was not in enrage when it was made, but i did bother to at least find out when it was created and by whom. your assumptions are false again, just like everything you write. And no i am not going to tell you when any of the two were created, because i proved my point b:cute

We can just check the documents on the date MoonAura etc left Enrage for the last time.

Unlike others, Enrage keeps an enormous amount of information about everything that happens with the faction.

We have data of when people like FrozenFlame quit and that was forever ago.

Meticulously recorded data > Some ones's best guess.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    true, but i keep my dates in my head, at least the ones ive witnessed ;p
    i still know the day rcr left enrage and GD was made just about that time. I know the day i was made exec and right after that the leader of GD asked me if i wanna join them and i politely refused. I wonder if vanilla boy knows who im talking about.
    And yes i know when enrage was made because ppl that were there when things happened bothered to write down those facts so that everyone knows where we come from and what we stand for, because enrage has a history (thanks Alpha <3)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited October 2011
    Options

How can you know when GDz were established when few posts ago you claimed that we are younger than 1 year...

Hell of the way to prove your "point" hahahahahahahaha...

If I want to know when it was created, I can ask in faction anytime...widouth people like you LOL'ing for no reason exept just to LOL !!!

And since my writing does not pet Enrage, of course that you will call it "false", lucky for me your words means to me less than a bark from my neighbors dog that lives 2 blocks away from me !!!
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How can you know when GDz were established when few posts ago you claimed that we are younger than 1 year...

Hell of the way to prove your "point" hahahahahahahaha...

If I want to know when it was created, I can ask in faction anytime...widouth people like you LOL'ing for no reason exept just to LOL !!!

it has not been 1 year yet lil boy. One year ago Manni, GTI, GSX, hoju and many others were still enrage. Except MoonAura maybe, coz she RQ when nubis was accepted back in enrage, because nubis dared to kill some1 in cube that helped her dig 100 cards. Ding ding, new things for your ears? maybe you should take some GD history lessons... i suggest you better ask in faction, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, so you dont be such a tool/fool in front of us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    it has not been 1 year yet lil boy. One year ago Manni, GTI, GSX, hoju and many others were still enrage. Except MoonAura maybe, coz she RQ when nubis was accepted back in enrage, because nubis dared to kill some1 in cube that helped her dig 100 cards. Ding ding, new things for your ears? maybe you should take some GD history lessons... i suggest you better ask in faction, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, so you dont be such a tool/fool in front of us.

Ahem...bullcrap, I'm in GoldDigrz for 10 months now and they were up while I was in TE, then I went to xWaRx for 2 months and then I joined this amazing GoldDigrz faction...

So it's year and few months but whatever, you will hold yourself for that fail thing you claim in order to try to discredit me on such a funny thing.

But yeah "Andro's Style" all the way here...it was annoying when I saw it first time, but now it just makes me LoOoOoOoOoOoOoL alot about what kind of kiddo you are !!!

Stay well little Andro
    b:bye
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

omg HAHAHAHA rofl.

This is 10000000% true. omg did Aura RQ like the ***** she is when i killed that 103 uncharmed barb in room 39. me and stoepie trololed so muched it hurt my gut.

but as andro was saying she knows almost everything about major factions. funny thing is 10 months ago u wouldnt even know what GD was since most of the officer ship of GD was still in ENRAGE.

learn your facts, learn your class, and for god sakes learn about ur "amzaing faction" before you start to brag about it.

Onion your nothing but a **** in the wind. a.k.a, a non factor
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Look what i just found to back up my words:

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2583/unledbxv.png

good night lil boy (in a very much Andro's style).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I guess failassumptions has to be thrown at with facts again.

GoldDigrz was created on 16 october 2010. So your factions 1 year anniversary is in 2 weeks time.
    How do i know? i did a simple search on this forum.

Here is a thread started by surreal on the day when GTI, moon etc left enrage. Thread was created on 16th of october.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=893642&highlight=GoldDigrz

Following thread is about website of factions. If you look at what Rawthorne has posted on 22 october, he said GD was created last saturday. Last saturday on the 22th is the 16th of october.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10749452&postcount=8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    omg HAHAHAHA rofl.

This is 10000000% true. omg did Aura RQ like the ***** she is when i killed that 103 uncharmed barb in room 39. me and stoepie trololed so muched it hurt my gut.

but as andro was saying she knows almost everything about major factions. funny thing is 10 months ago u wouldnt even know what GD was since most of the officer ship of GD was still in ENRAGE.

learn your facts, learn your class, and for god sakes learn about ur "amzaing faction" before you start to brag about it.

Onion your nothing but a **** in the wind. a.k.a, a non factor

Are you the same Nubis that is the main subject of mockery in our vent after every TW ???

Yes you areeeeeeeeeeee, helooooooo how are you doin hahahahahahahaha !!!

I joined GoldDigrz in January 4th 2011, do the maths come on sweetheart, you can do it...

Oh you can't, i'll help you buddy...well according to my timezone in 24 minutes I will be 2 day's short to have exact 10 months (or enter in my 10th month as GD member & that is still 10 months...isn't it) as a member of GoldDigrz !!!

Still don't get it ??? Yeah you really are the fail clown like people say about you.

It was nice to hear from you Mister Nubis
    b:chuckle
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Are you the same Nubis that is the main subject of mockery in our vent after every TW ???

Yes you areeeeeeeeeeee, helooooooo how are you doin hahahahahahahaha !!!

I joined GoldDigrz in January 4th 2011, do the maths come on sweetheart, you can do it...

Oh you can't, i'll help you buddy...well according to my timezone in 24 minutes I will be 2 day's short to have exact 10 months as a member of GoldDigrz !!!

Still don't get it ??? Yeah you really are the fail clown like people say about you.

It was nice to hear from you Mister Nubis
    b:chuckle

so with u saying u are not 10 months but kept braging your 10 month!!! 10 months!!!! you really dont know how to count.

and btw if u were really in GD at 1/4/11 then then GD was not made 3-4 months BEFORE you joined. it was made 2 months max. as you cant do the math let me break it down for you. 10 months - 12 months is a -2 months there for 2 months of the "year" GD has been around u were not in it. geez wiz. hard to do math, maybe that just because you are french, but its so nice to see i make you GD ppl Cry and talk about me in vent EVERY DAY. you guys just cant stop, this makes me a factor,

till next time, your just another **** in the wind. (look up pink floyd - break in the wall)
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    We can just check the documents on the date MoonAura etc left Enrage for the last time.

When did I leave? I genuinely don't know lol
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When did I leave? I genuinely don't know lol

Can't answer that obviously.
    But i do know you left Radiance on the 4th of September 2010. According to the reason listed, you and ytrid quit the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Can't answer that obviously.
    But i do know you left Radiance on the 4th of September 2010. According to the reason listed, you and ytrid quit the game.

Really? o.o Feels so much longer ago than that lol
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    (look up pink floyd - break in the wall)

I think I love with you nubis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think I love with you nubis

My dad use to all ways call people "Another D*ck with no balls" to the beat of that song.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    so with u saying u are not 10 months but kept braging your 10 month!!! 10 months!!!! you really dont know how to count.

and btw if u were really in GD at 1/4/11 then then GD was not made 3-4 months BEFORE you joined. it was made 2 months max. as you cant do the math let me break it down for you. 10 months - 12 months is a -2 months there for 2 months of the "year" GD has been around u were not in it. geez wiz. hard to do math, maybe that just because you are french, but its so nice to see i make you GD ppl Cry and talk about me in vent EVERY DAY. you guys just cant stop, this makes me a factor,

till next time, your just another **** in the wind. (look up pink floyd - break in the wall)

From January 4th till October 4th it woun't be 10 months by your "logic" ???

Are you naturaly dumb or you took extra classes to become like that LOL ???

I did not said every day...they only make fun of you after TW, maybe that some of them start with tears after so much LOL'ing i dunno LOL...but yeah you are a biggest factor of stupidity and you proved that with this post !!!

On my siggy it's nicely written that I'm Croatian...and what do you have against French people anyway, they are cool nation !?!
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My dad use to all ways call people "Another D*ck with no balls" to the beat of that song.

LOL Sgt

In my opinion, when you TW for Stairway to Heaven, they need to have Led Zeppelin's song of the same name playing on PWI. b:heart b:heart b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL Sgt

In my opinion, when you TW for Stairway to Heaven, they need to have Led Zeppelin's song of the same name playing on PWI. b:heart b:heart b:heart

And she's buying the stairway to heaven. b:cute *listens to epic live version solo*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Even when faced with facts you still spew stupidity val.As for laughing at people,I think more people laugh at your non-sense then anyone I have seen in this game. People laugh just cause they see your dead body in tw and laugh at you clawing a barb.Your stupidity is more then proven on these forums.GJ,you're the village idiot of GD.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Even when faced with facts you still spew stupidity val.As for laughing at people,I think more people laugh at your non-sense then anyone I have seen in this game. People laugh just cause they see your dead body in tw and laugh at you clawing a barb.Your stupidity is more then proven on these forums.GJ,you're the >>> village idiot <<< of GD.

Awwwwwww, Mister Duckintiger is so full of rage today...

And check this out "people see my dead body in TW" LMFAO so I'm the only one that died in TW or what...it's so amusing to see this pumped up story based on few SS etc. Mister Duckintiger, you also die in TW, even "almighty" Scrubby dies in TW and I should get bothered by what you guys say here.

And it's so cute what you posted here, but it has no effect on me at all, I was sure that you knew that by now...but hey what else can I expect from fail troll-barbie like you are !!! Nothing exept this bourgeois way of talking, you poor thing just don't know any better.

Enjoy your day kind Mister Duckintiger
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    never said you were the only one,you just happen to be the one people like to see dead.Not like its hard to kill you.I love how you call me a fail troll but in reality I do just fine,I get you to respond and make yourself look more stupid then you already did.You think I raged here?I don't see where you could have gotten the slightest hint of rage out of this.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    From January 4th till October 4th it woun't be 10 months by your "logic" ???

Are you naturaly dumb or you took extra classes to become like that LOL ???

I did not said every day...they only make fun of you after TW, maybe that some of them start with tears after so much LOL'ing i dunno LOL...but yeah you are a biggest factor of stupidity and you proved that with this post !!!

On my siggy it's nicely written that I'm Croatian...and what do you have against French people anyway, they are cool nation !?!

oh im not sure about you but there is only 24 hours in a day, and at any given time in the world there is only a "1day" difference, there for since today is Oct 1st, it is only Oct 2nd somewhere eles.

go back learn how to count, me teaching you math for free is not gonna keep going on for very long. also go back and learn to tell what date it is. i think they teach that in 1st grade over here in America, maybe u can come for a week and learn something from 1st graders.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i was bored, so i did some more research... You said u joined GD on 4th of jan which is not true ... well one thing at least you remembered right, you were 2 months in war.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9504/unled1rh.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.