pking in secret passage-STUPID IDEA

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Why would I be mad bruh? The only PvE I do is frost, the rest is PvP.
    I'll leave farming to the carebears, so you can keep your hard earned coin while I jack up gold prices & blow it on refines.
    Nice try, but you need to do better then that.

Fear me! I are non cser and I are have opinion about game! I are roar and you are hear and now I are go beat up peoples 'cause I are something something SOMETHING something! CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
  • NinjaStix - Lost City
    NinjaStix - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Fear me! I are non cser and I are have opinion about game! I are roar and you are hear and now I are go beat up peoples 'cause I are something something SOMETHING something! CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

http://psx-scene.com/forums/attachments/f6/28667-article-psn-online-passes-arriving-ps3-fall-argue091204.jpg
  • NinjaStix - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Hmm.. certainly explains why you were arguing :P

I'm bored, so starting an arguement seemed like a good cure. b:cry
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm bored, so starting an arguement seemed like a good cure. b:cry

I'm bored too.... let's go torment people with **** and weed. Wait... torment? o.o I think I meant the best day ever.
  • NinjaStix - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    b:surrender I don't smoke weed, Speed/Go is far better. b:nosebleed
  • squittles
    squittles Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This has got to be the dumbest idea i have seen. I have people in my guild that left your PVP server just because of this. Low levels need a safe way through to get to other quests they have in secret poassage. Instead of high levels killing each other in SP, it is mass mayhem on anyone of any level that steps in there.

This is disgusting behavior and should be stopped. Low levels should not have to run a gauntlet of level 100 predators to do their basic quests. Give them another place to go. make then a town or something, to practice killing each other " safely", but don't frustrate lower levels because some higher level jerk wants to flex his muscle and show how "tough" he is by killing defenseless level 30. Get a grip PWI when level 100 would pk each other in there it was fine. Who's bright idea was it to allow this. This is nothing but a show case for "pwi bullies".

Osacee of Jedi faction (level 100 cleric) Raging Tide server
    LOL so how bout we stop QQing.. if you dont wanna be killed then dont go into SP. The only thing in there is bh/fb29 which you dont need to do. Also you can use illusion stones to tele into the instance and not have to worry about getting killed
  • lobinhoot32
    lobinhoot32 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    All these carebears having a QQ is funny, you're all raging and throwing around dim-whitted remarks. "OMG blah blah blah, you gonna lose alot of your player base over this."

Well, guess what? those of you that are complaining have numerous choices.

1. Level up, get geared & join the crowd, it's fun once you open your self-righteously blinded eyes.
    2. Don't go into SP, there are no/none/ZERO mandatory quests in there.
    3. Shut up, don't complain. You don't throw enough cash at this game to have a say in what you think is justified.

I think I solved the issue. b:pleased

Point 3, i throw your words back at you. Please shutup cuz i definitely spend way more then you and probably more then the majority of the players here.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Why would I be mad bruh? The only PvE I do is frost, the rest is PvP.
    I'll leave farming to the carebears, so you can keep your hard earned coin while I jack up gold prices & blow it on refines.
    Nice try, but you need to do better then that.

all I see is a child crying cause people dont support him harassing people. I have seen more QQ from you here then anyone else has in the 5 different threads on the topic.
  • Alahdra - Raging Tide
    Alahdra - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I was with a group doing SilverFrost and when BM HF'd on it at the same time a player came along asking for party we wiped the poor guy out.

This is just plain stupid.

Never even thought about AOE taking another player out in there without actually wanting to PK someone.

So word of warning, if you see a party in there, stay well back and PM for invites b:worried
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I spent $400+ over 1 year on PVE server and I have Darklord wings a Lunar cape and a TT99 gold Glaive that I paid for :P

As far as farming goes no, just no I did Frost for a while I nearly died from sheer boredom.
    You assume I would need to make 1 billion coins, I'm a Cleric all the gears in the world won't help a Cleric do anything at End game so why bother :P.
    I spent all my moneh on fashion and Black dyes so I could at least look cool if nothing else XD. Had Thunder set (minus the hideous Bieber boots) and Bohemian Heals, very lush not to mention my devilishly good looks and makup to boot b:thanks

Still I bet the reason you hate meh is because I make this look good b:cute

And Zan yeah my mum is fairly attractive, she would never touch you though unless you rubbed yourself with Brad Pitt or Robbie Williams or something b:kiss
    PWI b:bye
  • Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary
    Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I agree. They should give you an option to temporarily turn on pk or not, talk to an npc or something in there and it go off when you leave so the low levels don't get killed. Even if they didn't have quests in there, constant teleporting in costs more than say lvl 29s may have after getting pots and gear if they are not cash shoppers. I know it was hard getting money. Secondly, there is a glitch when you teleport in where the leutenants hit you. This kills a lot of low levels.
    102 Cleric sage
    100 Barb sage
    101 Archer Demon
    101 BM Demon
    94 Veno demon
    78 Mystic, 68 Psy, 48 Sin, 30 Wiz
    I think I need to stop making alts.... :3
  • Mystic_Adam - Archosaur
    Mystic_Adam - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Exactly what the type of response you'd expect from someone that plays a class with 6 Offensive capabilities. Grow up please, this is an alt that doesn't get leveled, I main a Wiz & Barb. Think about your posts before you assume something that isn't as it appears.

And carefully re-read my above post, CAREBEARS, you people will complain about ANYTHING that obstructs your precious PvE.

Answer me a question; would you waste $100's just for PvE, when you can eventually farm it? If not, **** you don't contribute enough to PWE to have a legitimate rebuttal to the PvPing player-base that enjoys this change.
    All these carebears having a QQ is funny, you're all raging and throwing around dim-whitted remarks. "OMG blah blah blah, you gonna lose alot of your player base over this."

Well, guess what? those of you that are complaining have numerous choices.

1. Level up, get geared & join the crowd, it's fun once you open your self-righteously blinded eyes.
    2. Don't go into SP, there are no/none/ZERO mandatory quests in there.
    3. Shut up, don't complain. You don't throw enough cash at this game to have a say in what you think is justified.

I think I solved the issue. b:pleased

you have come up with the dumbest suggestion I have seen in the forums yet. People who join a PVE (Player versus environment) server should not be forced to die at the hands of bored/ignorant higher lvl players while they are trying to complete quest within Secret Passage. If those player who enjoy pvp wish to continue then they should join a pvp server. As for the amount of cash an individual spends that has no bearing on the issue, PVE servers should remain as such and the players should not be forced by the company to die and/or engage in pvp if they do not wish to do so, they chose pve for their own personal reasons whatever they might be. If PWI wished in implement pvp into a pve server then it should be done in an area that does not have 6 quest requiring lower lvl player to enter the secret passage only to be ganked by others.
  • Mystic_Adam - Archosaur
    Mystic_Adam - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Point 3, i throw your words back at you. Please shutup cuz i definitely spend way more then you and probably more then the majority of the players here.
    squittles wrote: »
    LOL so how bout we stop QQing.. if you dont wanna be killed then dont go into SP. The only thing in there is bh/fb29 which you dont need to do. Also you can use illusion stones to tele into the instance and not have to worry about getting killed

I hate to disagree with so knowledgeable person as yourself but there are six (6) other quest in Secret Passage that can and should be completed.
  • Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary
    Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    squittles wrote: »

Actually, Quinji is part of the spirit cultivation, so yes, you do have to go in there if you want your skills....XD

Secondly, as I pointed out, the teleport in there is glitched and you get AOEd if the mobs aren't dead outside

And lastly, teleporting is expensive for low level players making their first character. I'm sure you were a QQing nub about getting KSed and no money when you started out too. Everyone was.
    102 Cleric sage
    100 Barb sage
    101 Archer Demon
    101 BM Demon
    94 Veno demon
    78 Mystic, 68 Psy, 48 Sin, 30 Wiz
    I think I need to stop making alts.... :3
  • sarge68
    sarge68 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i was asked at the start of the game if i wanted pvp or a pve server so why make a pve sever into a pvp bash treat lol. Do u realy think i wanted u too choose for me all force me into pvp cmon i am a free person not ruled bye forced motives like ur comunist ways stop this action pls ,as i have injoyed ur came for near three years now and have spent plenty on my 9 chars but if u keep forcing change for a small group of people who like pvp then this game is over for me as i need too pve not pvp.i play from my bed and this game is my outlet too feel normal at a nice pace that i injoy and i can take my time too pve b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • snobabe
    snobabe Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i enjoyed playing this game and spent a lot of my allowance on it but now i cant do my quests and bh29 i may as well find some other game to play on b:cry pwi need to get rid of the psychotic idiots who thought up the idea of pvp on pve worlds they must be kill crazies need sacking from thier jobs b:angrywell bye bye pwi till things get put rightb:bye
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I wasn't going to comment but...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1185771

They are working on it. Just let this thread die and post in sticky for now please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    good news for all b:pleased.
    all the pvers in the pve server suck it up cos ur bored u wana pvp come to pvp server.
    let the care bear server be just that a carebear serverb:bye.

b:laugh
  • leviathen86
    leviathen86 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Guys, maybe just an idea or something. If alot of the higher lvls like to pk there without stuff dropping, isnt it possible to put like a high lvl requierment for pvp into it? (like 70+ or something)
    This way the lower lvls wont be killed if they go in (for quests or whatever) but all the others can still pvp all they want.
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This is what happens when 72% of your costumers drown cash clowns in a poll :P
    PWI b:bye
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Guys, maybe just an idea or something. If alot of the higher lvls like to pk there without stuff dropping, isnt it possible to put like a high lvl requierment for pvp into it? (like 70+ or something)
    This way the lower lvls wont be killed if they go in (for quests or whatever) but all the others can still pvp all they want.

The entire idea shoved down our throats was this was a way to INTRODUCE players to PVP. Players of all levels enjoy PVP so why does this always get turned around as ONLY the high level players who are bored who need a place to pvp... despite the argument they should have rolled on a PVP server to begin with and they could have fun all day.
  • rimider
    rimider Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lool......Pks wasted my cham many times...............i hardly get 1.......*uck yu very much *******s...........b:shutup
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    #2 is incorrect....I have a cleric that needs to kill Farng to get to Aware of Harmony spritual cultivation. Some lvl 100 assassin thought it was cool to kill a lvl 52 cleric....wow...tough guy. I went back with a lvl 77 barb and almost killed him but his buddies ganged up me. Nothing good will come of this change.

I'm not even asking why you're 52 without that culti done but.... Farng isn't inside SP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I wasn't going to comment but...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1185771

They are working on it. Just let this thread die and post in sticky for now please.

You want to come out of retirement don't you?
  • _Slyre_ - Raging Tide
    _Slyre_ - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    pk? in sp? gotta be one of the greatest ideas ever! NOT! bull ****....ok now u can pk as blue named ....um waht are u thinking? i go in there and im not defenseless by any means, however its not right to be forced to run a gauntlet. not when ur taking fac mates in! in fact its pissing me off when i get fac members teeling me such and such killed me then i have to ***** at the guy
    PICK ON SOMEoNE UR OWN SIZE
    oh your tough, taking out a noob or low lv? with a lv over 100? im sorry but ur not pro, idc what u have, nothing can make u pro when u think like that. all u pk farmers? get a real life, or at least take a step up in the chain. gang bang by 5-10 lv 100+? thats just sad. what u cant take a 85 mystic and a few lv 30s on ur own? what a fail.
    pk in sp has got to go. i agree, make a damn town or area that ppl can do it all they want. then we wont have cat fights and ***** fights on wc and fac chat over this bs. b:pleasedb:surrender
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    quote from frankieraye
    origonal post
    --- http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1061771 ---

2. Secret Passage is not a mandatory instance for Spiritual Cultivation. Mobs needed for culti can be found just outside the instance as well.

Incorrect - If a person wants the Chronos Key, they need to do Wraith's Ploy and in this chain of Cultivation Quests, a person needs to kill Silver Frost, who is deep inside this instance.

The current instance being used (Tomb) is also TOO close to an area where new white names are trying to do other culties and they are getting pked more then the average. The area where these mobs spawn is not very expansive.

There are arenas in every major city, why not just get them up and running, vice jury-rig this instance.... to do the same job. IF not that, then how about the arena inside the cube...
  • Blood_Junky - Harshlands
    Blood_Junky - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    well, I think PK in SP is pretty damn fun... Hell, sometimes theres actually a good fight in there... Also I showed a nub where he can find mobs that he needed outside of SP so he can get his questing done b:pleased Problem Solved b:victory
  • piranhakeet
    piranhakeet Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    And the rest of us think PK in secret passage is lame!

Of course you would like it, you are a Lvl100 sin. All those Lvl25 thru 50 are just too easy, huh? Yea, it's fun when you are the L100 sin picking on and griefing lower levels. Like fish in a barrel? Yea, mad skills there guys. Whoo hoo, soooooo impressive.

Oh wait, sometimes you get a real fight? Oh, you picked on someone more equal to you? Oops, big mistake there, huh?

And love this, he actually showed a noob where mobs were outside of SP. Ahhhh, what a well meaning sweetheart after-all? Ahhhh, you care??? You Carebear you!

So sweetheart, where is Silver Frost outside SP anyway?

BTW, here's a nice clip of real gamers getting our PK on. Here's how big boys do it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jD5wFBgCUo&feature=related
    Unlike this second rate, sorry excuse for online deathmatch. PK in a MMO to begin with? Are you serious? What a JOKE!!!!! Bwahahahaha. No pal, real gamers play real games designed for, what you call PK. We call it Frags. 80% of you lamer MMO PK types couldn't **** REAL deathmatch anyway. Duh, that's why you are here? Devoting this much time and energy into a game that's not really designed to be a comprehensive one-on-one or one-vs-many type situation. PK or deathmatch in an MMO game is an after thought. And a sorry excuse and very lame compared to real deathmatch type games.

AND most importantly, you lamers can't rely on the fact you have bought gear or are 30 levels higher than your opponent. NOPE, none of this non-sense. I think the only people who see value in this this are one, those on top pawning lower levels, or those that simply don't know any better. But I'm here to tell you, it's true, PK in a MMO is a pathetic joke, lame indeed. Suited for lamers, youngsters and females.

Come to the dark side of REAL PK mode, if you dare. Did I mention how lame you PKtards are yet? Bwahahahahaha , stay in your sheltered little world loser. You guys remind me how 8th graders think they are tops till they get to high school and find out, they were really pathetic noob losers. Alas, they didn't know any better till they got there.

Ever notice that most MMO players stick to MMO games? Notice FPS types tend to stay with FPS? I'm rare, after all these years of teasing Wow losers I finally picked up my first MMO. This game. (because my girlfriend insisted). Sure it looks nice. But honestly?......ehhhhh nevermind. I seriously doubt any of you MMO types want anymore of my bucket-o-truth.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Incorrect - If a person wants the Chronos Key, they need to do Wraith's Ploy and in this chain of Cultivation Quests, a person needs to kill Silver Frost, who is deep inside this instance.

The current instance being used (Tomb) is also TOO close to an area where new white names are trying to do other culties and they are getting pked more then the average. The area where these mobs spawn is not very expansive.

There are arenas in every major city, why not just get them up and running, vice jury-rig this instance.... to do the same job. IF not that, then how about the arena inside the cube...

Um...

Wraith's Ploy is not a culti. It only has relation to cultivation at Celestial Sage/Demon, which in itself is on level 100, making the argument about cultis redundant.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.