i kinda had it with this BS

2»

Comments

• Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    he can do full frost in 15min so i would say he powerlvled it without using glitch

And solo Harpy Wraith, as far as I know ( my hat's off to you Cheze)

Still beeing an awesome sin does not mean he can powerlevel a wizzard and be as efficient with it as with the sin.

Meaning he didn't take the time to learn the char.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    he can do full frost in 15min so i would say he powerlvled it without using glitch

no one can break 20 minutes that just sheer physics.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    WHat a nice laugh, it takes 15 mins to run thorough frost nearly even if there was no mobs or bosses to kill.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Oh i misunderstood, ignore meb:surrender I've been lvl 100 for so long :O cant even remember when. Though weird that when i change my avatar it says i join on the day i change it. So can't really see since when i've been here b:cry

You can see it here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2011_anniversary .

Something like:
    Anniversary Rewards

You registered on: ...

And you leveled your Cleric to level 90 on:
    November 1, 2010 at 8:36am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    WHat a nice laugh, it takes 15 mins to run thorough frost nearly even if there was no mobs or bosses to kill.

ijs this bm runs it in 25min thats with no stealth pretty sure a sin can do it in 17or less if they are smart
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    CSers won't leave because they dumped a large large amount of cash and don't want to leave the creation they made on their character.

Merchants won't leave because the moment they do quit, all that hard work of leaving a shop on for 24 hrs on a separate computer and having like 1 billion on coins saved would be for nothing. Wasted time for the most part.
    Those are sunk costs and irrelevant to a decision to quit. People relying on those reasons are making an emotional decision, not a rational one. To quote the Wiki entry:
    Wikipedia wrote:
    In the case of a movie ticket that has already been purchased, the ticket-buyer can choose between the following two end results if he realizes that he doesn't like the movie:

1. Having paid the price of the ticket and having suffered watching a movie that he does not want to see, or;
    2. Having paid the price of the ticket and having used the time to do something more fun.

In either case, the ticket-buyer has paid the price of the ticket so that part of the decision no longer affects the future. If the ticket-buyer regrets buying the ticket, the current decision should be based on whether he wants to see the movie at all, regardless of the price, just as if he were to go to a free movie. The economist will suggest that, since the second option involves suffering in only one way (spent money), while the first involves suffering in two (spent money plus wasted time), option two is obviously preferable.
    Basically, if you pick option 1, you are in denial that buying the movie ticket was a bad idea. You're forcing yourself to suffer through a movie you don't want to watch to try to prove that the money you spent on the ticket wasn't wasted. Unfortunately, while others may be fooled by your act, it is impossible to fool yourself. Man up, admit you made a mistake, eat the lost time and money, and move on with life. Your future prospects will be better for it.

I pretty much quit about a year ago when gold tripled in price in the span of weeks. Donated most of my fortune to my guild and friends. I drop in occasionally to goof of with them while biding my time waiting for another game which has the same initials as the previous U.S. President minus the B. I have no more interest in improving my character/gear.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ijs this bm runs it in 25min thats with no stealth pretty sure a sin can do it in 17or less if they are smart

There's an R9 sage sin that can run a non-stealth FCC in 10 minutes or so in my faction. pretty much facerolls everything... That is with buffs though.

Without buffs it's closer to around 15 minutes I guess.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You can see it here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2011_anniversary .

Something like:

And you leveled your Cleric to level 90 on:
    November 1, 2010 at 8:36am.

You scare me with your knowledgeb:shocked
    And no the anniversary is incorrect. I registered on the first week of August 2009 i remember still cause i had final exams that week xD
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ive paid alot of cash into this game in the past and have build a fairly decent character. That said, Im trying out other f2p games on a regular basis and signing up for beta test on other games everytime I find one.
    Im pretty much fed up with the way this entire organization is run. Im not paying another penny of real money to play it and am just using it to bide time until a good replacement comes along.
    It has become obvious even to the most moronic of us during this last month that this company doesnt give a **** about it customers or keeping them around. They make stupid game changes, with no player input and give them to us laughing. When it blows up in their faces they say they take it back, laughing.
    Concerned players have given loads of constructive ideas on game improvement that Im now sure only get printed off to throw in a trash can for emphasis. PWE/I has no clue on how to run a game and are dead set against learning how.
    I guess its clear that Ive had it with this BS too. My playing time is down to nothing now, help with faction chores, maybe bh if I feel like it then off. By off I mean searching for that replacement.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    And solo Harpy Wraith, as far as I know ( my hat's off to you Cheze)

Still beeing an awesome sin does not mean he can powerlevel a wizzard and be as efficient with it as with the sin.

Meaning he didn't take the time to learn the char.
    With full rank 9 aand +12 grade 16 necklaces knowing your character doesn't matter anymore, But you can't just say cheze will be a bad wiz, he's been called one of the best on lc for a few of the classes he made.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase