Options
CessiI - Dreamweaver
CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
goonz
packs
OP sins
OP psy
Lack of comunication to the player bade ( your source of income )
my own persenol tickets with real isseus getting automated messages
the best DO orbs in sale
no implementing of the gear i technicly already have in mats (r9)
unfinished instances
instances that never got fixed or opend ( race and pvp arena )

and much more...

if PW was already dieing, they sure make it faster now

im verry sad to see my beloved game had to go this way...b:cry
Post edited by CessiI - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I been playing 2 years and obviously from my level Im not a cs'er, I find myself trolling mmo sites lately and seeing whats coming. I still enjoy this game, I guess because Im mainly solo but all you 100+'s dont paint much of a picture of what there is to look forward to......

I think some totally revamped 100+ content is desperately required....
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We have survived worse! What I don't know, is the effect that all of this has had on the community in regards to people who have actually quit.

I know of a few lvl 102/103 people who quit the game when they realized the goon exploit. They have worked literally for years to achieve something that people began exploiting and achieved it in a matter of a month or so. I know 1 person who got to 102, ev1 was like yay grats and then a week later she was 103 and I was like.. yep I know what you been doing.

Other than the fact that an already staggering market just took another hit with the orb sale, I don't quite understand why people are so upset bout the +11 and +12 orbs being on sale in there. I mean, it was bound to happen sooner or later they have to make stuff easier to access or else people are fighting a losing battle as far as goals are concerned!

The game is far from dead, if you look at their income. Not to mention with all the other games they have, this game even if it is making half the amount it does now they will keep it open. They earned enough off the first year of pack sales to probably run this game for 10 years.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Could be players having an addiction too.

CSers won't leave because they dumped a large large amount of cash and don't want to leave the creation they made on their character.

Merchants won't leave because the moment they do quit, all that hard work of leaving a shop on for 24 hrs on a separate computer and having like 1 billion on coins saved would be for nothing. Wasted time for the most part.

And yes, players could actually be still having a great time playing this game as well.

Just my perspective...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The game is far from dead, if you look at their income. Not to mention with all the other games they have, this game even if it is making half the amount it does now they will keep it open. They earned enough off the first year of pack sales to probably run this game for 10 years.

yea, and every goal of team play, farming, is dead with it now.

when rank 8/9 reforge comes, nirvana will be useless, TT will be useless.

the game will be FCing till 100, get in a guild with a GH, get the gear, and buy cheap dragon orbs on sale. be bored after a few monhts couse there is seriously no team efford anymore.

and eventually quit,

i know PW stood treu hard times, but recently it got MANNY blows, and this one just stacked on it.

those peaple they just screwed over, some of them putted 2k+ to refine most of their gear +12. aka the highest cash shoppers in the game, and i guess they lost them

everything that just happend past few months, was a big **** slap from PW to the players, and i for one, have had it with this all.
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not to mention with all the other games they have, this game even if it is making half the amount it does now they will keep it open. They earned enough off the first year of pack sales to probably run this game for 10 years.

lol no, check out the forums of some of the others games, they aren't doing that great and two of them have been abandoned with no word from pwe in months, on one of the forums someone actually posted a free p.o . r. n post and it just sat there and prolly is still on there LOL
  • Lanova - Dreamweaver
    Lanova - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Don't forget all the d/c, lag and rubberbanding... I get dced in Abom city: tiger it kicks me out and i cant go back in! wtf kind of **** is that! I've had no problems with my connection definitely the regular server errors.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    goonz
    packs
    OP sins
    OP psy
    Lack of comunication to the player bade ( your source of income )
    my own persenol tickets with real isseus getting automated messages
    the best DO orbs in sale
    no implementing of the gear i technicly already have in mats (r9)
    unfinished instances
    instances that never got fixed or opend ( race and pvp arena )

and much more...

if PW was already dieing, they sure make it faster now

im verry sad to see my beloved game had to go this way...b:cry

why do u cry so much when the only ppl that will here u are other whiners? do something better with ur tears like giving hungry children something to drink.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:pleased Pressa just got another penny starting now Pressa's balance is 0.01
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hahaha so true CessiI b:chuckle.

hell i wasted money on r9 but u hear me qq lool seriuslyb:bye.

if more farmer die cos thing are to cheap ill say good riddance aps is gayb:shutup.

team effort LOL looking for 4/5 aps NV party no one else BUT darn LETS call its team spirit even tho only sin/bm/barb aps crazy ppl do farm.

you tell me when normal not aps party farm together and i belive it atherwise gtfo.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CSers won't leave because they dumped a large large amount of cash and don't want to leave the creation they made on their character.

Imagine a blow out sale hits - you rush to shift funds around - run to the door of the store with $ in hand - advertisements still up on the glass doors....

Then the store manager opens the door to day - sorry, sale has been canceled.

What do you do? Walk away mad, frustrated.... and maybe for good?

Thats' about what I am feeling about now.

I love my characters, wanted to make them better, sale happens, pull together the funds at break-neck speed and -BAM- sale gone, but still advertised on site and I feel.... well... I am not sure how to express it but I think .... PWI has just lost face with me.

And if this is not remedied I really think I will move on. Why continue to set myself up?

It was one thing when others could not get their anniversary gifts and I was covering my eyes not seeing, because I got mine. Or when R8 was 1.5k + and then now 75.00 and again, I covered my eyes and said 'hey I got mine for 75' and that was all that mattered.

So again... selfish person that I am... I only see how I missed out on a rad deal - and not thinking about how others probably sold items they needed, farmed their butts off ingame for a few days and etc.. and now - no sale.

It's just...frustrating...
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

but the truth is that CSers makes this game for free to others :) and sure CSers leave i left already :P
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    STOP THAT CRYING ABOUT PSY AND SINS!

Every class has their own benefits ! i cant hear it anymore good damn when u want Solo later your FC's and TT's go make a Sin you should think that before u starting a class.!

Every class has their own game style Seekers are more loved then sins when it goes with delta or gamma.

Seekers / Wizards / Archer's best AOE Classes. Seeker can combine with BP which makes him Extrem unfair to the wizzardsa and Archers cause you could Solo Zen with ur Seeker in a Big Room with BP
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hanfknolle wrote: »
    STOP THAT CRYING ABOUT PSY AND SINS!

Every class has their own benefits ! i cant hear it anymore good damn when u want Solo later your FC's and TT's go make a Sin you should think that before u starting a class.!

Every class has their own game style Seekers are more loved then sins when it goes with delta or gamma.

Seekers / Wizards / Archer's best AOE Classes. Seeker can combine with BP which makes him Extrem unfair to the wizzardsa and Archers cause you could Solo Zen with ur Seeker in a Big Room with BP

There are different classes and big dis-balance between them

Everyone know it.

Also in this game is something even more than above dis-balance between classes.

Look at Mooooooooo - Lost City level 101 Wizard.
    Master Mage
    Level a Wizard to 90.
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elementalist
    Level a Wizard to 60.
    Aug 24, 2011
    Porcelain Cannon
    Level a Wizard to 30.
    Aug 24, 2011

I really not see how it is possible without CS or 24 hours FC.

Also she wrote such idiom:
    the lvl 59 skills for wizards seem useless, they take forever to channel and cost 2 sparks. I don't think I will bother doing the culti to get those skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    Adromada - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hahaha so true CessiI b:chuckle.

hell i wasted money on r9 but u hear me qq lool seriuslyb:bye.

if more farmer die cos thing are to cheap ill say good riddance aps is gayb:shutup.

team effort LOL looking for 4/5 aps NV party no one else BUT darn LETS call its team spirit even tho only sin/bm/barb aps crazy ppl do farm.

you tell me when normal not aps party farm together and i belive it atherwise gtfo.

Maybe you should learn proper English, so we can actually understand what the f*** your saying, "IJS". And why the hell would you spend money on a s*** game like this when its alot more fun running really fast then jumping onto a wheelie bin down a hill and surfing that F******, again " Im just saying".
    The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    Adromada - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wait wait wait hahah ok here it is, i was playing perfect world international, Nek minnut.
    The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Everyone know it.

Also in this game is something even more than above dis-balance between classes.

Thats not about the Classes that looks like a Classic Dragon Goons user!
    b:bye
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hanfknolle wrote: »
    Thats not about the Classes that looks like a Classic Dragon Goons user!
    b:bye

Hmm you must be in denial. You must be a sin that deny that he is OP. You must be that sin that thought clerics were OP. -giggles- You must think that R9 isn't OP. You must think the sky is green and the grass is blue. omfg im lvl 101 does that mean im a goonz glitcher?b:cute
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hmm you must be in denial. You must be a sin that deny that he is OP. You must be that sin that thought clerics were OP. -giggles- You must think that R9 isn't OP. You must think the sky is green and the grass is blue. omfg im lvl 101 does that mean im a goonz glitcher?b:cute

He had leveled Wizard from level 1 to 90 (at least may be even more) during 1 day.

Sorry, but it is not slow leveling.

He know nothing about Wizard skills too.

This I can say exactly.

I don't like that this game become like clean sheet where everyone can write his own levels during few hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Maybe you should learn proper English, so we can actually understand what the f*** your saying, "IJS". And why the hell would you spend money on a s*** game like this when its alot more fun running really fast then jumping onto a wheelie bin down a hill and surfing that F******, again " Im just saying".

Maybe you should learn proper English. Like the difference between "you're" and your. Also, "alot" is not a word. It is "a lot".

It's amusing when dingbats pull the proper English card.
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Everyone know it.

you never know..those lvlscould have been obtained by orbs from 70-90.I used orbs on my sin when it hit 70 and got it to 84 in like 5 min so not all plvl.
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you never know..those lvlscould have been obtained by orbs from 70-90.I used orbs on my sin when it hit 70 and got it to 84 in like 5 min so not all plvl.

Sorry then, but it is so ... fast and strange for old-style player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wait wait wait hahah ok here it is, i was playing perfect world international, Nek minnut.

Is this the example of proper english?

You do realise some ( not to say the majority) of the playerbase isn't english native?

Do you know how hard it is to express your thougts in a foreign language?

You try to post in another language and you'll see.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options

1-90 in under 24 hours is not powerlevelling?

I know the Orbs only work from 70 on, so, how did he get the first 70 levels in that time?
  • Akolade - Dreamweaver
    Akolade - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Every character I've ever made, for however long I've played them, I quest normally and group so I LEARN what I can and cannot do.

Every frostbaby I've seen I sigh at and walk away.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    u can do 1-50 in like 1 full run if someone takes u
    so if this person spam FC for u, could be possible

i once used bunch of orbs on a char and went from 71 to 88-89 i forgot

i agree it would be weird if it was 1-95 or 1-100 lol
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you guys do know that mooo is cheze or ezehc or omgdonut and a couple other 102+ right
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you guys do know that mooo is cheze or ezehc or omgdonut and a couple other 102+ right

Does that give him the prerrogative to glitch goons? Or at the very least ( not using goons ) does that mean he didn't powerlevel in FCC or something? Cause that's what was beeing discussed here, if he powerlevelled or not and what it means in terms of knowing the class.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    He had leveled Wizard from level 1 to 90 (at least may be even more) during 1 day.

Sorry, but it is not slow leveling.

He know nothing about Wizard skills too.

This I can say exactly.

I don't like that this game become like clean sheet where everyone can write his own levels during few hours.

Oh i misunderstood, ignore meb:surrender I've been lvl 100 for so long :O cant even remember when. Though weird that when i change my avatar it says i join on the day i change it. So can't really see since when i've been here b:cry
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Oh really...

I have 2 accounts and spent around $1,000-1,500 total (not for each account). The moment I found out a certain game was back online after being closed for over 2 years (see signature), the only time I logged on PWI since then was to get my anniversary presents for both accounts. Despite how much I spent, I don't miss PWI at all. I might log on now and then if I'm bored or something.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Does that give him the prerrogative to glitch goons? Or at the very least ( not using goons ) does that mean he didn't powerlevel in FCC or something? Cause that's what was beeing discussed here, if he powerlevelled or not and what it means in terms of knowing the class.

he can do full frost in 15min so i would say he powerlvled it without using glitch