Just Funny Comparison..How they see assasins touchest class.

Options
2»

Comments

• SweetHeart_ - Raging Tide
    SweetHeart_ - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pvp speaking I think the only op sin skill is tidal protection tbh. Without it most sins are candy(Even some rank 9's like pureheart and satspy), even for me as a wiz.

True wht u said ....

just for ur information TIDAL FCKEN PROTECTION = 50% chance to active . TO prevent the sin from taking negative spells .NOT damage .
    and sin never Evade magic damage .
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    True wht u said ....

just for ur information TIDAL FCKEN PROTECTION = 50% chance to active . TO prevent the sin from taking negative spells .NOT damage .

Yes it does, I hit sins for 1's all the time lol. I nuked a group and hit quickclaw for 1 and it was a crit. (Hate you logan! x/x )

Edit: Oh and sage its 66% chance to stop a negative debuff. If it's a sage sin I just run like my life depends on it until tidal wears off (because it does! tidal sin = godmode)
    http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa80/skullomonkey/Anime%20related%20gifs/Azumanga%20Dioh/RUN.gif

They usually catch me through fortify and badge anyways before tidal wears off with a paralyze qq

Tldr, QQ tidal protection.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i said ill not answer nabs , who never experianced more than r8 or TT99 .trying to put WRONG info here .

but let me tell u the 2K is criticaled +zerk
    which means thats the max damage.

r9 have 39% chance to to zerk. 38-39% chance to crit . means:
    this OP thing called sin with his max daggers +12 will be making 500-1000-2000 damages on this poor barbarian u trying to defend.

barbarian got his own skills , and this +12 one with full JsD sharded .. is a ROCK !

have you actually experienced this???

NO i guess not, your awesering me from your dumb *** math and stupid PW calculator.

but no field experience what so ever, come back and talk to me when you popped your nub cherry

seriously, either your a big troll, or the biggest noob lurking on the forums

FYI il explain this to you like i would do to a child,

Fishes with daggers, can get a red sparkle called demon spark, it makes them hit 4-5 hits per second, also granting them a boost of 500%,

funny thing is :D they can do this when ever they want, and still keep you at the spot to take it all :D

and btw to your comment* i will not aweser nabs*

your talking to a guy who plays 3 years now. your turn my small brained foe
    edited September 2011
    Options
    have you actually experienced this???

NO i guess not, your awesering me from your dumb *** math and stupid PW calculator.

but no field experience what so ever, come back and talk to me when you popped your nub cherry

seriously, either your a big troll, or the biggest noob lurking on the forums

FYI il explain this to you like i would do to a child,

Fishes with daggers, can get a red sparkle called demon spark, it makes them hit 4-5 hits per second, also granting them a boost of 500%,

funny thing is :D they can do this when ever they want, and still keep you at the spot to take it all :D

and btw to your comment* i will not aweser nabs*

your talking to a guy who plays 3 years now. your turn my small brained foe

lol really ... look Mr go to pwi take a sin r9 +12 let him spark attack a buffed barbarian not using any skills . barbarian with +10 all gear on r9 . full JsD (jade Steady defence) sharded .

tell me in how many sec he die plz.

and want to laugh , let him invoke and check in 30 sec attacking it wht happens b:laugh

+ i play since year and half , readed most of wiki , pwi info , and everythign about this silly game.
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol really ... look Mr go to pwi take a sin r9 +12 let him spark attack a buffed barbarian not using any skills . barbarian with +10 all gear on r9 . full JsD (jade Steady defence) sharded .

tell me in how many sec he die plz.

and want to laugh , let him invoke and check in 30 sec attacking it wht happens b:laugh

+ i play since year and half , readed most of wiki , pwi info , and everythign about this silly game.

lol im done here, your so stupid its unbelieveable
    edited September 2011
    Options
    for someone who talked earlier about accuracy plz dont u know skill that make barb with 8K accuracy reduce hp 15% .
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    True wht u said ....

Ok lemme put it this way.

Sage sin, r9 +12 with full Diamond of Tigers. That's like 155 attack levels, 36% crit or so, 67% chance to evade a stun/silence/etc and zerk daggers.

What the HELL is keeping the sin from constantly doing double spark + chill of the deep + headhunt + frenzy until they get a zerk crit that drops the target?

Only thing that's stopping them is if the target can tank it, and not many can.
    On the other hand they can not use Chill of the Deep and APS the targets that can't be one shot.
    The ONLY possibility that would stop both is to be a Psy that can both tank a single powerful hit AND resist the APS storm. Everyone else will likely fall to one or the other. Even if a barb or seeker were to survive, it's unlikely they could ever kill the sin before he restealths, and if the sin didn't restealth and stuck it out, he'd STILL have the upper hand because of his chi building abilities.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    *Faints* Barb with FULL Strength no VIT 32k HP???? b:shocked

50k HP with full Nirvana gear.

http://pwcalc.com/d72f9836189bdd6b

OR... 4 part R9 with 51k HP.

http://pwcalc.com/0e079b2c94646549

OR... Full JOSD's with R9 and 43k HP.

http://pwcalc.com/a53862cdeda34241

These are what is possible with time (and a ton of luck crafting and money) for what a barbs gear/build should look like imo. That full str barb wouldn't last as long as you think like some have posted.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    -how stupid would it be if an assasin could not assasinate a single target?

Yes, characters with high hps,defense,and defense levels coupled with a charm an pvp skill are hard for an assasin to easily kill, esp if it's brambled.

Sin)-kills anything in one vs one, but not so much in one vs many -exactly like it should be
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ill not explain to u how the barbarian will work them out, i dont play the barb.

lolwut?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sin)-kills anything in one vs one, but not so much in one vs many -exactly like it should be

and thats why peaple made sins, couse the moral player code is not to gank,,

oh yea,, nice balance you said there
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fool noob stupid , the damage i said is 100% true .
    this is the damage taht sin will do ..
    + i dont give a *** how the stats would be better .
    its all about phy resist 89% and 90 def lvls which makes him unbeatable .

a cleric with that def lvl took 3.5K from sparked zerk criticaled hit Max .u want to teach me wht a barbarian with 32K phy def will take ..
    shut up for God sake . u KNOW NOTHING.

truekossy may be a lot of things, but he's no noob ( judjing for some of his earlier posts )

BTW, OP... what's a nab?

And finally, thank you for enlightening me... opposite to what everyone says, Sins are actually Underpowered....
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

BTW, OP... what's a nab?
    An incredibly stupid new way to say noob thats catching on. This is the equivalent of people using 'pl0x' for pls. Seems its cool, or something.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Toughest class*

Check those people that EXIST now in the game.

http://pwcalc.com/e338013f1e075038 Psy <-- 162 def lvl .takes 2K/hit sparked r9 sin zerk damage .1K not zerk /hit .

http://pwcalc.com/38b101dcf687b39c Cleric

http://pwcalc.com/16af7afe44d997c8 Barbarian 32K HP <-- charm this guy show me if possible to kill . TAKES 2K/ hit damage (ZERK) from sparked r9 Sin.

http://pwcalc.com/6967ddc1b6ac5175 assasin ( max ever can get with def lvls )
    http://pwcalc.com/5666c2e3d36cad4b assasin with r9 daggers .

b:bye all examples you posted are 4sec or less for a sin ijs a sin can kill a 45k hp barb with charm and solid shell in 4 sec troll better plox
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:bye all examples you posted are 4sec or less for a sin ijs a sin can kill a 45k hp barb with charm and solid shell in 4 sec troll better plox

Did you just say "pl0x"?

Does that make you a "nab"? b:chuckle