edited September 2011
    Ok my dream team...

Weow

Swimma

and ice all with me for a few nights b:dirty b:dirty b:dirty
  • Orintaz - Archosaur
    Orintaz - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    after reading all this i noticed some new people showed up after getting r9 and 105. Commenting about pvp and ****, sorry, where were you half year ago? and as for other posts bloodmystic makes my eyes tired D:
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    after reading all this i noticed some new people showed up after getting r9 and 105. Commenting about pvp and ****, sorry, where were you half year ago? and as for other posts bloodmystic makes my eyes tired D:

You never PK. (Once a week TW doesn't count as 'PK'.) Can't quite take your comments seriously, sorry.
  • Orintaz - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    You never PK. (Once a week TW doesn't count as 'PK'.) Can't quite take your comments seriously, sorry.
    And you are...? Kata who rqs whenever she doesnt get everything she wants? :<b:surrender
  • ZenGoku - Archosaur
    ZenGoku - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2011

People who are not on Archosaur server half a year ago dont necessarily mean they are noob...what if they used to play on THE ANCIENT chinese serversb:chuckle, who have been playing pwi for...4 years?
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    And you are...? Kata who rqs whenever she doesnt get everything she wants? :<b:surrender

I got what I wanted...back on a decent server.b:victory
  • Orintaz - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    I got what I wanted...back on a decent server.b:victory

For the love of god please stay there :D
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    People who are not on Archosaur server half a year ago dont necessarily mean they are noob...what if they used to play on THE ANCIENT chinese serversb:chuckle, who have been playing pwi for...4 years?

True, but it doesn't necessarily mean those people are any good either, does it?

And when they gear up so fast that noone could even pick them out of a police line up as playing on our server until they suddenly are level 105 and have r9 +10/+12? Well, the problem is there is no way of knowing if they are noob or not. A monkey behind the keyboard of that kind of gear is formidable on our little server. The ones that have played for months and months without epic gear can at least be judged.

If they weren't level 105 already, I'd say go get yourself some TT90 gear and rank 8 and fight clac or bdoomed, even eru (the "pataka") or one of the other respected wizards on our server. You could prove yourself then. Of course, at lvl 105 even then they would have extra attack and defense levels built in plus an additional 20-25 points in magic, so even then its not entirely a fair fight. But at least its a start.

I won't hold my breath though. That would just be what I would do if I were in the "instant r9" position in which some people find themselves and concerned that I was being judged a "noob" wizard.

Now, as usual, this will get turned around into me saying im better than this wiz or that wiz. I did no such thing. In fact, I never do any such thing. The only posts anyone will be able to find on these forums containing my assessment of my own ability (or lack thereof) at pvp is that I suck. I don't compare myself to other wizards on our server. I like seeing the other wizards on our server do well, regardless of their faction. That alone would explain why I get along well with nearly all if not every single wizard on our server that has played long enough to know me by more than the QQ crybaby whining of the people I one shot.

If the new wizard's can't be counted among that group, well I would say that fact speaks more to their being new to our server (and not knowing me from adam) than it does anything about me. b:surrender
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."