Comments

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if you have something to say get out from behind that alt

/facedesk

read the "alts" name

then read the name of the poster of this thread.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1170361

now read the alts name again

then the poster of that thread.

alt

poster

I hope you realize how stupid you are now b:cute
  • Hotlilchicka - Raging Tide
    Hotlilchicka - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    /facedesk

read the "alts" name

then read the name of the poster of this thread.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1170361

now read the alts name again

then the poster of that thread.

alt

poster

I hope you realize how stupid you are now b:cute

no not particularly as bell has already said i am fairly new to the forums and obviously that will entail the fact that i dont know every single person and their alt on here ^^
  • notdurablesalt
    notdurablesalt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if you have something to say get out from behind that alt
    Funny how your only rebuttal was that im an alt and then ignoring the other 3 points that made. b:chuckle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    no not particularly as bell has already said i am fairly new to the forums and obviously that will entail the fact that i dont know every single person and their alt on here ^^

Do you need to know who Durable is to see that his name is an obvious indication that he's an alt? I mean seriously, did you need me to walk you through the logic...?
    Funny how your only rebuttal was that im an alt and then ignoring the other 3 points that made. b:chuckle

QFT. He owns you, and the only thing you can come up with is, "lolalt go away."

Well now we've established who he is. So why don't you go ahead and address his points? Or can't you?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    god dang this has gotten so far off track - i seem to have become a scapegoat for a witch hunt you all have obviously been searching for for so long. excuse me for posting my opinion. excuse me thinking this was a community and that there were real people with behind those pitchforks. excuse me for "QQ'ing" for thinking there was anything but trolls here. and ofc excuse me for looking for ppl who have been through similar events as I have. Ty all this has been quiet the experience. Now excuse me, I must go find some lube to go put in my ***.
  • sweettwix
    sweettwix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damn now i got 5 aps seeker 25-35k pyhsical attack 130 attack lvl and no one take me Nirvana
    i am so fail qq

and maybe hot just dont know what chest he need to dig and pick always the wrong one lol
  • Etak - Raging Tide
    Etak - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    excuse me for "QQ'ing" for thinking there was anything but trolls here.

Were you born yesterday?
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    QUOTE=AriesBreath - Raging Tide;14559951]And what is this then? QQ my nirvana squad sucked QQ my barb went afk QQ veno didn't know how to amp QQ.

Saying you hit a delicate spot to make yourself feel better =/= actually hitting a delicate spot. Please elaborate.

If you want to give advice on specific classes (which you seem to be so eager to do), please feel free to post here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7 albeit most of the noobs you are QQ'ing about don't even know that the forums exist.

Also, lol @ your insecurity of your post count. No one cares about post count, just thought you should know. b:chuckle

look at all the rage this topic has created!! ya i would say its a nerve stuck. also by the way some ppl talk on here i would say there are plenty on nabs. i.e. you can be lvl 100+ and still be nab.

and Revenge - again please go get laid, drink a few beers or w/e it is that you do to relax as you seem to be crazy angry over absolutely nothing. I did not call you or anyone by name personally. Ya i got unlucky in my run but who hasn't and then "******** and moaned" about it? You can't honestly say you never have. So when you have calmed down and cat shopped a new IQ feel free to come talk to me anytime.

First off, lrn2quote.

Now that that's done:
    look at all the rage this topic has created!! ya i would say its a nerve stuck. also by the way some ppl talk on here i would say there are plenty on nabs. i.e. you can be lvl 100+ and still be nab.

Only person raging is you, I -do- hope you realize that. You must have "stuck" your own nerve then. (I think you meant struck.)

I love when idiots like you say "oh you missed my point etc etc etc" and then go off and state something I have already stated. I believe I said that there was a ton of powerlevelled noobs out there. (Powerlevelled means that they are level 100+) And that betching on the forums won't change that.

Oh, and lrn2multiquote. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok we all know it's 2x so i must say to all the nabs. you want to know why ppl only want aps squads?? b/c barbs dun know how to spam devour, venos fail to amp and cleric have evidently lost the res button. also to all you barb and veno's - plz learn how to dig the chests at the last boss. stop making the 5 aps sin or main tank dig ok?? its annoying to chase that bugger down. if you dont know how go watch youtube or find a non or low aps squad to nirv with and figure it out. i dont even care if you suck at it just learn you respective skills and know your role in parties.

I think u just had a bad experience with someone in Nirvana that was not doing there job..Get used to it a lot of people power level there chars now and are not very familiar with there skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

and Revenge - again please go get laid, drink a few beers or w/e it is that you do to relax as you seem to be crazy angry over absolutely nothing. I did not call you or anyone by name personally. Ya i got unlucky in my run but who hasn't and then "******** and moaned" about it? You can't honestly say you never have. So when you have calmed down and cat shopped a new IQ feel free to come talk to me anytime.

lol? if you think im raging your an idiot. that's just plain and simple. i dont rage over forums. but please do try to stroke your epeen by thinking you got me to rage. all i said was, in my experience barbs and veno's always do their job, but the reason they aren't in "aps squads" (which is what your said in your original post.... ill point it out for you btw)
    you want to know why ppl only want aps squads?? b/c barbs dun know how to spam devour, veno's fail to amp and cleric have evidently lost the res button. .

point being, barbs don't get in because unless they go aps they are thought of as a "lesser DD" since they hit slower and therefore will only hinder the speed of the run. but if they do roll aps, they more than likely wont devour since aps is a simple spark macro. point being either way someone will find something to complain about.

now, why don't you get that stick outta your *** and stop reading everything as rage posting just because your in rage mode. all I've read outta every post on here was either random trolls or common sense posting by barbs explaining why your points were moot. and more importantly, instead of coming on a forums to complain, just move on and enjoy the rest of your game-play. nobody else really cares if you get a bad run. people are selfish that way, just a fact of life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • notdurablesalt
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Im not a random troll or a barb spewing common sence b:cry
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Im not a random troll or a barb spewing common sence b:cry

nooooo your a random troll who used to be barb but rerolled seeker :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • notdurablesalt
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nooooo your a random troll who used to be barb but rerolled seeker :O
    you caught me b:surrender
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    all I see is her trying to make everyone feel like they got trolled. She is failing harder than she fails at being a BM and tbh I didn't think that was possible

/waitsforhertospewrandomnonsenseaboutpeoplehateingme

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    all I see is her trying to make everyone feel like they got trolled. She is failing harder than she fails at being a BM and tbh I didn't think that was possible

/waitsforhertospewrandomnonsenseaboutpeoplehateingme

as you have already stated before bell - i dont troll and since you dont party with me you have no idea how bad or good a bm I am so dont post **** you know nothing about
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    She's such a good troll that she doesn't even know she's trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't think it's too late, but here's a clarification:

notdurablesalt

notdurablesalt

notDurablesalt

Durable

I found out who notdurablesalt is!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Durable - Raging Tide
    Durable - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't think it's too late, but here's a clarification:

notdurablesalt

notdurablesalt

notDurablesalt

Durable

I found out who notdurablesalt is!

I've been figured out b:cry
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Side note, I ran into OP today in RT.

All I can say is...

Pro +3 refines throughout yo. Betch more about other people when you yourself suck goose balls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    as you have already stated before bell - i dont troll and since you dont party with me you have no idea how bad or good a bm I am so dont post **** you know nothing about

rofl no, i knew not to party with you after i saw you in TW. I was a marshal in Vindicate remember? I watched everyone when they were in TW and you ma'am, suck. YOu shoulda stayed non-aps or sage, w/e the hell you where, cause at least you had an excuse as to why you sucked.
    Side note, I ran into OP today in RT.

All I can say is...

Pro +3 refines throughout yo. Betch more about other people when you yourself suck goose balls.

^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    aww sweety seems like you had some ubberly fail nirvana squads filled with nubs b:sad
    anyway take 1 veno with sage amp,1 5 aps bm with demon hf,4 4-5 aps sins (no 4 aps with tier 1 dags) and u have 5 minute runs, also make sure the veno isnt a umm ubber nub ^^
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    also make sure the veno isnt me ^^

Fixed b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    aww sweety seems like you had some ubberly fail nirvana squads filled with nubs b:sad
    anyway take 1 veno with sage amp,1 5 aps bm with demon hf,4 4-5 aps sins (no 4 aps with tier 1 dags) and u have 5 minute runs, also make sure the veno isnt a umm ubber nub ^^

or take 2~3 bm's that know wtf their doing and can coordinate their hf's demon or not ijs. with only 1~2 decent dps sin's and a veno and its game. just sayin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i wuv u 2 belle b:kiss
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    or take 2~3 bm's that know wtf their doing and can coordinate their hf's demon or not ijs. with only 1~2 decent dps sin's and a veno and its game. just sayin

or take a barb + wiz + psy + archer + cleric + seeker and have a slow but funny nirvana =D

(yes i did with this sqd and was a 12min run, with lots of squad whipe and ad spams, but lol was very funny xD)
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the only cleric i take to nirvananananananana is Choco b:laugh

on the high note everyone has sin alts these days so there is no point for other toons to nirvana with

plus u can always cash shop your **** b:laugh
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Dawnia - Raging Tide
    Dawnia - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I was just looking thru the forum, and boom I found this one. Well Chica,please I mean ur not the one to say smth when I remember I invited u to nirvy with me (ofc u said ur 4 aps base that time) and guess what u werent. I checked ur gear after cause I tought I maybe made a mistake,but nope, u rly werent 4 aps base. Then I checked AGAIN for the 3rd time, and figured u rly lied to me. So I think ur not the one to talk about fail barbs/venos and etc ESP clerics who have 'evidently lost the res button'. Because lemme tell u this, I am not resing in nirvana unless we finished nirvy, uk why, because I focus on HEALING and I HATE xp QQers. Wanna save xp? DONT do nirvana. Wanna lvl? Go do FC ^^ cause u see no one cares when cleric dies and also no one asks 'OH omg did u lost ur xp? :( ' no one gives a sht when we release, sooooooo if I can release u can too. Here's one interesting story: full nirvy sq, we were at the so called 'slasher boss' , we all died ( sht happens, I cant save us from that aoe even if I want to) so everyone released exept one Renacer guy. I couldnt res him because of the boss and I told him to release. He din want to so I din res him :D so simple. Thats why I avoid to run with Renacer guild, cause u see they r the biggest xp QQers ever. So no we didn loose our res button, its just, clerics in nirvana do their job instead of letting the squad die because of one person that is lazy as a *** to release her/himself.
    With love: Dawnia ^^ <3
  • Dawnia - Raging Tide
    Dawnia - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    P.S sorry for bad English <3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    bad english I can handle, it's walls of text that make my brain bleed b:cry