nirvana advice

Options
Hotlilchicka - Raging Tide
Hotlilchicka - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Tideswell (East)
ok we all know it's 2x so i must say to all the nabs. you want to know why ppl only want aps squads?? b/c barbs dun know how to spam devour, venos fail to amp and cleric have evidently lost the res button. also to all you barb and veno's - plz learn how to dig the chests at the last boss. stop making the 5 aps sin or main tank dig ok?? its annoying to chase that bugger down. if you dont know how go watch youtube or find a non or low aps squad to nirv with and figure it out. i dont even care if you suck at it just learn you respective skills and know your role in parties.
Post edited by Hotlilchicka - Raging Tide on

Comments

• notdurablesalt
    notdurablesalt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    QQ this nirvana squad is gonna take 2 minutes longer because no amp or devour!!! Oh the humanity!!! Its not like theres 24 days of x2 drops that would offset those 2 minutes i lost in my oh so precious farming time.
  • Santouryu - Raging Tide
    Santouryu - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok we all know it's 2x so i must say to all the nabs. you want to know why ppl only want aps squads?? b/c barbs dun know how to spam devour, venos fail to amp and cleric have evidently lost the res button. also to all you barb and veno's - plz learn how to dig the chests at the last boss. stop making the 5 aps sin or main tank dig ok?? its annoying to chase that bugger down. if you dont know how go watch youtube or find a non or low aps squad to nirv with and figure it out. i dont even care if you suck at it just learn you respective skills and know your role in parties.

If spamming Devour is all it takes for me to get into nirvana, then I woulda done more than 2 nirvanas since 2x started....But i dont think devour or any other class u said above is anywhere close to having another 5 aps sin or BM in squad
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If spamming Devour is all it takes for me to get into nirvana, then I woulda done more than 2 nirvanas since 2x started....But i dont think devour or any other class u said above is anywhere close to having another 5 aps sin or BM in squad

I only go with faction members because people ***** and moan about me not having aps. However, if I did restat and go for aps build, I would lose tons of HP and defense and then they would complain about that too.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I go with w/e squad I can get, faction members or not...usually half the time ppl that say "LF DD for Nirvana pm me class" I'll say barb and no response :<
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

i have to say, your an idiot lol. nobody takes non aps classes/builds because it goes slower and they wanna be lazy and do nothing but spark macro for 5 minutes and make big bank. as for digging, im a bm and hell i go dig the damn chests (if they spawn at all). if u cant do that for your own squad when its needed then i think u need to stop ******** about others who dont do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • wrightwindwrath
    wrightwindwrath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Who the **** are you lol. Came outta nowhere and start talking like a big shot.

It's people like you who make the server stupid. b:bye
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    -.- Posted on the wrong account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Who the **** are you lol. Came outta nowhere and start talking like a big shot.

It's people like you who make the server stupid. b:bye

You never sweet talk me like that anymore b:sad
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Guys to be so hard on chicka...

Seems she just discovered the RT forums and wants to make a "name" for herself.

b:chuckle And she's probably butthurt she cant get into aps squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Hotlilchicka - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @ wrightwindwrath2 not a big shot just tired of idiot not knowing their roles or how to play their toons. sounds like you judge ppl b4 you even know them. cant take friendly advice? then gtfo out of my post

@ revenge there are plenty on non ape class squads - you must not watch WC much

@ notdurablesalt and bell... i shoulda expected trolling from you. just b/c i dont post on every single thing to get my post cost up.... and yes i get into plenty of aps squads thx 4+ only ofc
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @ wrightwindwrath2 not a big shot just tired of idiot not knowing their roles or how to play their toons. sounds like you judge ppl b4 you even know them. cant take friendly advice? then gtfo out of my post

Judged you based on your post, I don't know/give a **** who you are otherwise.

Your "advice" was far from friendly, and completely unnecessary. I love when aps users troll others about "skill". Spark > Auto attack = skill. Right. Sounded more troll and QQ than actual constructive advice.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that there are a ton of powerlevelled noobs on the server, but betching on the forums won't change that.

You never sweet talk me like that anymore b:sad

I'm afraid of notdakillsalt trolling me. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I love barbs who spam devour.

a +10 r8/vana sin with 3.33-5 aps sparked, me, a sage amp veno, demon hf bm, devour-spam barb, and another dd is enough for me to enjoy 5 min runs.

If I'm on sant, just let me know! My brony squad is pro.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited September 2011
    Options

a +10 r8/vana sin with 3.33-5 aps sparked, me, a sage amp veno, demon hf bm, devour-spam barb, and another dd is enough for me to enjoy 5 min runs.

Does a r9 Cleric count as another dd? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

maybe b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

**** my sin, I'm going on my archer to debuff metal for Aries, we got this brony's. No more APS bullsheat. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Judged you based on your post, I don't know/give a **** who you are otherwise.

Your "advice" was far from friendly, and completely unnecessary. I love when aps users troll others about "skill". Spark > Auto attack = skill. Right. Sounded more troll and QQ than actual constructive advice.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that there are a ton of powerlevelled noobs on the server, but betching on the forums won't change that.

I dont give a **** that you dont give a **** Lets all give each other cookies. You have all missed my point entirely. Your so used to QQ'ers, trolls and rage'ers that it's all you look for in a post. I have obviously hit on a delicate subject for all you non aps's and then all you "pros" out there thinking b/c you have tons and tons of post counts it's all that matters. Yes I am newer to the forum but not to the game. The only thing I was trying to get across was to say pplz need to know when and how to use your specific toons skills particularly in nirvana. I dont mind running with clerics, barb's or veno's in a 3.33 squad, which is what i did yesterday minus the cleric. The barb was afk for more than half the time and the veno amp'ed way too long after the main sin sparked if she amp'ed at all. If i came across as a raging ***** then you have my apologies. I say what I mean and mean what I say. I don't sugar coat it.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I dont give a **** that you dont give a **** Lets all give each other cookies. You have all missed my point entirely. Your so used to QQ'ers, trolls and rage'ers that it's all you look for in a post. I have obviously hit on a delicate subject for all you non aps's and then all you "pros" out there thinking b/c you have tons and tons of post counts it's all that matters. Yes I am newer to the forum but not to the game. The only thing I was trying to get across was to say pplz need to know when and how to use your specific toons skills particularly in nirvana. I dont mind running with clerics, barb's or veno's in a 3.33 squad, which is what i did yesterday minus the cleric. The barb was afk for more than half the time and the veno amp'ed way too long after the main sin sparked if she amp'ed at all. If i came across as a raging ***** then you have my apologies. I say what I mean and mean what I say. I don't sugar coat it.

And what is this then? QQ my nirvana squad sucked QQ my barb went afk QQ veno didn't know how to amp QQ.

Saying you hit a delicate spot to make yourself feel better =/= actually hitting a delicate spot. Please elaborate.

If you want to give advice on specific classes (which you seem to be so eager to do), please feel free to post here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7 albeit most of the noobs you are QQ'ing about don't even know that the forums exist.

Also, lol @ your insecurity of your post count. No one cares about post count, just thought you should know. b:chuckle

**** my sin, I'm going on my archer to debuff metal for Aries, we got this brony's. No more APS bullsheat. b:victory

We got this! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

i think you missed your own point lol, non aps squads running? obviously, but that wasnt your point in the original post, it was why classes dont get into aps squads. which you felt was due to them not using devour/amp. i must say, ive never run with a legit barb who didnt devour or a veno who never amped/purged. but thats besides the point. the reason why barbs dont get into aps squads when they dont go aps, is because people have the mindset that with an aps squad u need to spark macro to make it as fast as possible, which a 1.0 aps barb with r8 wep cant accomplish in their mind. therefore they get passed over. NOT because they dont devour. as for veno's they still get into aps squads completly for amp and purge which in my experience always happened. if u ran wiht a veno who didn't they were just a nab and u got unlucky with your squad, no need to come here ******** and moaning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Wait, that means I cant bring my APS veno? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options

Don't be, that nab is busy making babies with notdurablesalt b:dirty
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wait, that means I cant bring my APS veno? b:sad

elohelapsvenosobad. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And what is this then? QQ my nirvana squad sucked QQ my barb went afk QQ veno didn't know how to amp QQ.

Saying you hit a delicate spot to make yourself feel better =/= actually hitting a delicate spot. Please elaborate.

If you want to give advice on specific classes (which you seem to be so eager to do), please feel free to post here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7 albeit most of the noobs you are QQ'ing about don't even know that the forums exist.

Also, lol @ your insecurity of your post count. No one cares about post count, just thought you should know. b:chuckle

look at all the rage this topic has created!! ya i would say its a nerve stuck. also by the way some ppl talk on here i would say there are plenty on nabs. i.e. you can be lvl 100+ and still be nab.

and Revenge - again please go get laid, drink a few beers or w/e it is that you do to relax as you seem to be crazy angry over absolutely nothing. I did not call you or anyone by name personally. Ya i got unlucky in my run but who hasn't and then "******** and moaned" about it? You can't honestly say you never have. So when you have calmed down and cat shopped a new IQ feel free to come talk to me anytime.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Does anyone know if this kid is even in a TW fac? Or does she think PvE makes you pro or "know your class" as she put it
  • notdurablesalt
    notdurablesalt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    look at all the rage this topic has created!! ya i would say its a nerve stuck. also by the way some ppl talk on here i would say there are plenty on nabs. i.e. you can be lvl 100+ and still be nab.

and Revenge - again please go get laid, drink a few beers or w/e it is that you do to relax as you seem to be crazy angry over absolutely nothing. I did not call you or anyone by name personally. Ya i got unlucky in my run but who hasn't and then "******** and moaned" about it? You can't honestly say you never have. So when you have calmed down and cat shopped a new IQ feel free to come talk to me anytime.

Only one i see raging is you because everyone has called you out for being a noob who is QQing on the forums

Your the one telling people to get laid and he is the one getting crazy angry?

Everyone beitches and moans, but not everyone makes a thread acting like we care if you think other people dont use there skills or class properly when all you do is spark > auto attack

b:bye
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Does anyone know if this kid is even in a TW fac? Or does she think PvE makes you pro or "know your class" as she put it

kid? see more demoralizing.... you could just ask me personally. yes i have TW in the past but currently no. like it would matter anyway... anything i say will only draw more rage from you who are too sanctimonious and enjoy posting hate. im obviously not in qq or vicious and if i were in any of the others it would only incite more scoffing
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Everyone beitches and moans, but not everyone makes a thread acting like we care if you think other people dont use there skills or class properly when all you do is spark > auto attack

Lmfao
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So your original point is that your mad other classes don't know how to play?
    Ok, so if a barb misses a devour for the first 2 seconds of HF or something they fail?...Or instead I can play like u and spark -> auto attack, can't be doing anything wrong then, right? b:victory
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Only one i see raging is you because everyone has called you out for being a noob who is QQing on the forums

Your the one telling people to get laid and he is the one getting crazy angry?

if you have something to say get out from behind that alt
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So your original point is that your mad other classes don't know how to play?
    Ok, so if a barb misses a devour for the first 2 seconds of HF or something they fail?...Or instead I can play like u and spark -> auto attack, can't be doing anything wrong then, right? b:victory

wouldnt that be nice?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Soooo why would u want a barb to know how to devour if you would rather them reroll aps, I don't get it.