TW Schedule - 9/09 ~ 9/10

Options

Comments

• Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Back to shop NAO shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !

How dare you tell people what to do. Some of us like MsEvilness' comments.

Go QQ on another server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Don't you know? You never go full ******. Also, thanks. It's awesome.

No I dont know Edward, I prefer real thing...Cyber is for pixel plonkers like you are !!!

Tyvm for sharing your "experience" with us Edward...you can go now !!!
    b:bye
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited September 2011
    Options

This Dysk, is that the one who was stealing canny's in Ikky's sq?

people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, i seem to remember you scamming your 2xtreme faction mates ijs

/inb4denialsAndBS
  • CROassassin - Heavens Tear
    CROassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How dare you tell people what to do. Some of us like MsEvilness' comments.

Go QQ on another server.

I don't belong to that group.
    No I dont know Edward, I prefer real thing...Cyber is for pixel plonkers like you are !!!

Tyvm for sharing your "experience" with us Edward...you can go now !!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, i seem to remember you scamming your 2xtreme faction mates ijs

/inb4denialsAndBS

Who are you? I don't sq with anonymous nublets so try again.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm curious, what do members from GD think about the posts that vallenion makes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm curious, what do members from GD think about the posts that Vallenion makes. Awwww ty for not calling me VanillaOnion b:thanksb:kissb:heartb:flower

I'm sure that they hate it !!!

But you know what, we are all 18+ year old individuals in GoldDigrz and I dont need to ask my leader am I allowed to post, and I can post whatever I want !!!

I could not say that for few other factions...ijs

Are you happy with my answer ???
    edited September 2011
    Options

But you know what, we are all 18+ year old individuals in GoldDigrz and I dont need to ask my leader am I allowed to post, and I can post whatever I want !!!

Wait a minute now.

You don't have to ask MoonAura for permission to write here on forum?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

If you think they hate it, you must have grew some sort of conscience that tells you what you're doing is completely ****. And if they must hate it, why continue? Never thought by yourself that members from GD are not posting on the forum here because of your posts? That they do not want to get mixed up/involved with your stupidity?

Of course i believe everyone should do what they like to do. But don't you think it would be normal for guildies to tell you to stop at some point for that person's own sake? It's called "looking out for guildies".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2011
    Options
    Wait a minute now.

You don't have to ask MoonAura for permission to write here on forum?

I will take that as Retsuko is not too happy with my answer LOL !!!

Correct CRO, I need no permission from anyone its my personal thing will I post on the forums or not !!!
    And my words are soft as chamomile flower compared with Enrage & Co. trolls, and they still get owned by me...imagine that LOL
    b:laugh
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Correct CRO, I need no permission from anyone its my personal thing will I post on the forums or not !!!
    And my words are soft as chamomile flower compared with Enrage & Co. trolls, and they still get owned by me...imagine that LOL
    b:laugh

You imagine that indeed...

/facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2011
    Options
    If you think they hate it, you must have grew some sort of conscience that tells you what you're doing is completely ****. If any of my guild mates ask me to stop, I could think about it yes...but none of them ever did asked me to do that. And if they must hate it, why continue? Thats me guessing...its not like someone tould me that they hate what I write here. Never thought by yourself that members from GD are not posting on the forum here because of your posts? Most of our members dont even do forums, and the ones that do they can post whatever they like...lets take last week for example, I didnt liked few posts of one of our members...but I did not said anything to him or anyone couse I respect what he thinks. That they do not want to get mixed up/involved with your stupidity? Eh look, you can think that I'm stupid...I actually dont hold anything against you personaly, but if you are so considerate...you cant tell me that when Enrage (just for example) trolls here on this forums with stuff like "goatboy" etc to take it as acceptable, and when I do the same thing to back at them to abhor on it...
    That philosophy just makes no sense...if you are what you present yourself for then I belive you will agree with this !!!

Of course i believe everyone should do what they like to do. Whats the problem then ??? But don't you think it would be normal for guildies to tell you to stop at some point for that person's own sake? Its interesting that noone ever did, so they either dont care or they like what I write !!! It's called "looking out for guildies". They did stand in my defence when Enrage insulted me and my nationality, they defended me when Enrage tryed to create WC performance in order to get me banned and I was offline...

"looking out for guildies"...you see that term works perfect in GoldDigrz, we are all very helpful to eachother in every aspect of a game !!! It would be dumb to ask for more or better than it is already...

Here I did my best to answer on a polite way to you...since you were semi-polite with me !!!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "looking out for guildies"...you see that term works perfect in GoldDigrz, we are all very helpful to eachother in every aspect of a game !!! It would be dumb to ask for more or better than it is already...

Here I did my best to answer on a polite way to you...since you were semi-polite with me !!!

You are a Saint Vallenion.

She calls you a ****** and you talk polite with her! b:surrender
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You are a Saint Vallenion.

She calls you a ****** and you talk polite with her! b:surrender

CRYassassin, will you crawl out of Vallenion's *** already????

And see Vallenion, you can be nice and polite when you want to be. Maybe if you were like this more often, then others would be the same to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CRYassassin, will you crawl out of Vallenion's *** already????

And see Vallenion, you can be nice and polite when you want to be. Maybe if you were like this more often, then others would be the same to you.

It all depends about you guys...give it a try next week and see what happens !!! b:pleased
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Its funny how Val has no support on the forums so he pulls out his alt cro to show himself some support.Trying to fool people into believing he has friends and that some one actually agrees with the sht the spews from his finger tips.

You talked sht about drysk but again haven't shown any proof in what you are saying. You claim you can but still haven't show anything for it.

And the difference between people calling you goat and what you have been doing is no one is attacking you as a human being.Name calling is one thing,it happens.I have been called names,known has,beastisboss has.I am sure everyone on here has been called names at one point in time or another. the difference is this,we take it in stride and know its just a game so it doesn't effect us like you. You resort to attacking people integrity and that is why people hate you.

You claim you don't care and that we are all insignificant but its painfully obvious to everyone that its the exact opposite. If we were so irrelevant then you wouldn't respond to our trolling,do all your qqing and just stay off the forums, but you don't. Keep up with the lies val,we all know better.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I see dumb and dumber showed up.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Its funny how Val has no support on the forums so he pulls out his alt cro to show himself some support. Ducky just couse you have your sundaymonday alt...that does not mean that I do that sht like you do ask your ex Enrage mate Swe_Fredde is CRO real or not, and while you do that you can ask him who am I exactly ! Trying to fool people into believing he has friends and that some one actually agrees with the sht the spews from his finger tips. LOL I can bet that I have more friends than you and all your trolls together !!!

You talked sht about drysk but again haven't shown any proof in what you are saying. Do I need a proof for what my friends tould me about that cu*t or do I need to prove what I think about her ??? You claim you can but still haven't show anything for it. What is there to show ??? She knows with who she was in that faction, who she used etc. she can ask if ppl still want to talk to her LOL !!!

And the difference between people calling you goat and what you have been doing is no one is attacking you as a human being. Bullcrap Ducky... Name calling is one thing,it happens.I have been called names,known has,beastisboss has.I am sure everyone on here has been called names at one point in time or another. the difference is this,we take it in stride and know its just a game so it doesn't effect us like you. I dont care about name calling...but you stinky fckers bashed my nation, that is why some things will happen week after week...and you can QQ to God almighty but it will not stop !!! You resort to attacking "people" integrity and that is why people hate you. After Enrage & Co. did that to me...YES I DO !!!

You claim you don't care and that we are all insignificant but its painfully obvious to everyone that its the exact opposite. Not at all, do you really think that its hard to deal with you guys ??? LOL, its like a walk in a park. If we were so irrelevant then you wouldn't respond to our trolling, Why wouldnt I, are you not used when someone is persistant in trolling back at ya ??? do all your qqing and just stay off the forums, but you don't. You will make me huh...LOL Ducky get another beer or something and **** !!! Keep up with the lies val,we all know better. LOL everything that goes against you is considered as lies...Cheers Ducky you poor hypocrite

You see Druncks I am obsessed with cleanliness, and as soon as I clean one dirty sticky stain which I gave a promise that I will clean up, i'll retire from forum !!!
    Till then you will "enjoy" in my company for a bit more...

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what happened to our "ignore ignorant wastes of chromosomes" button?

b:surrender sowwy aesthor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Maybe your nation deserves to be bashed because of you? and why do you insist on calling me Duckingtiger's alt? I already told to you I am not even in enrage. But if that's what makes you happy to go on living.

ribbit b:laugh ribbit b:laugh
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Val you claimed you can prove what you said about Drysk,I called you on it and you showed nothing. One more sign that you are full of sht. Its more believable that cro is your alt then sunday is mine. Sunday is here just as much,if not more then I am. Cro shows up when no one agrees with you at all. hmm,coincidence? I think not. That word you used is low even for you val. No one should ever call a woman a cu*t. And again,most of us didn't bash Croatia as a country,we bashed you as a croation. I think they should hang you for your incompetence.
    Calling you goat boy or what ever isn't attacking your integrity. Calling people cu*t, wh.res,alcoholics or anything like that is. You call me a hypocrite and you are the biggest one on the forums.

Sunday,wtf are you? or at least tell us what faction you are in so we can try to narrow it down some.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Syd_ - Heavens Tear
    Syd_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Forums have become really boring b:cry
    Its the same stuff different week every time
    BRING BACK MONO b:angry
    Hi im in GD. We are the Scum of HT and Proud of it b:pleased
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Forums have become really boring b:cry
    Its the same stuff different week every time
    BRING BACK MONO b:angry

I miss mono too,at least he was fun to mess with and didn't get but hurt like a certain onion we all loath
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I miss mono too,at least he was fun to mess with and didn't get but hurt like a certain onion we all loath

i like val a lot. :)
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited September 2011
    Options

*confiscates your remaining cool points*

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

never had any to begin with.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Val you claimed you can prove what you said about Drysk,I called you on it and you showed nothing. Well if you really insist, give me time till I notify atleast 3 ppl to pm her, and then she can share it with you...OK Druncky ??? One more sign that you are full of sht. Its more believable that cro is your alt then sunday is mine. CROassassin is a toon of my friend Petar, you know Fred ask him is that true or false !!! Sunday is here just as much,if not more then I am. You use sundaymonday when you need to do dirty work and you have no guts to do it from your main Cro shows up when no one agrees with you at all. hmm,coincidence? LOL...its a phone call to check the forums, so yeah ur right its all planned I think not. That word you used is low even for you val. No one should ever call a woman a cu*t. And again,most of us didn't bash Croatia as a country,we bashed you as a croation. Liar, you bashed my country big time...check older posts I think they should hang you for your incompetence. LOL, when someone who can hold on more than 12 hours to stay sober tells me that...I will get worried !!!
    Calling you goat boy I repeat again, I dont give a sht about name calling, but no Enrage troll will bash my beautiful country !!! or what ever isn't attacking your integrity. Calling people cu*t, wh.res >>>OH SO NOW YOU ADMIT THAT WHEN MY Leader was called like that it was a WRONG THING TO DO ??? GRATZ...now prove me that you are sober and i'll take it as an apology from you as an representative of whole Enrage,alcoholics or anything like that is. You call me a hypocrite and you are the biggest one on the forums. I saw that from you guys, so I said wtf...i'll just addapt !!!

Sunday,wtf are you? or at least tell us what faction you are in so we can try to narrow it down some.

Are you that drunk that you talk with yourself again Druncky ???

edited September 2011
    Options

I like Hoju a lot, he's one of coolest ppl on the HT !!!

And I did keep my given promise... original TW thread is still up http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1181621&page=10 I'm not so sure what will happen with this baby LOL...

My old "friend" BillyBob made this one just for us to exchange "kisses" b:victoryb:pleasedb:laughb:thanks
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I like Hoju a lot, he's one of coolest ppl on the HT !!!

And I did keep my given promise... original TW thread is still up http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1181621&page=10 I'm not so sure what will happen with this baby LOL...

My old "friend" BillyBob made this one just for us to exchange "kisses" b:victoryb:pleasedb:laughb:thanks

Gonna be hard for you to kiss anything with my balls in your mouth. *hands val a napkin to wipe his cheek*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gonna be hard for you to kiss anything with my balls in your mouth. *hands val a napkin to wipe his cheek*

Hey stop flirting with me LOL...Gorgy will get upset again, I know that he cheated on you with Ducky but keep that stuff inside of your faction please !!!

See ya'll after the game...I'm off from here b:bye
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hey stop flirting with me LOL...Gorgy will get upset again, I know that he cheated on you with Ducky but keep that stuff inside of your faction please !!!

See ya'll after the game...I'm off from here b:bye

Stop being racist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]