TW Schedule - 9/09 ~ 9/10

Options
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Etherblade (West)
|
|
|:::::::::::::: Friday :::::::::::::|
|
|
| xWaRx..... @ Dominus...| 20:00 |==|
| Yakuzas... @ Dominus...| 20:03 |==|
| Synesis... @ Dominus...| 20:06 |==|
| Radiance.. @ Drakon....| 20:09 |==|
|

|

|
|
|::::::::::::: Saturday ::::::::::::|
|
|
| GoldDigrz. @ Radiance..| 20:00 |==|
| Enrage.... @ Radiance..| 20:03 |==|
| Drakon
.... @ Radiance..| 20:06 |==|
| Dominus
... @ xWaRx.....| 20:09 |==|
| xTAINTEDx. @ xWaRx.....| 20:12 |==|
| Alianza
... @ xWaRx.....| 20:15 |==|
| Wings....
. @ Pinoy.....| 20:18 |==|
|

|

P.S. Aesthor has a tattoo of a peep. Not saying where.
http://blog.syracuse.com/dailydose/2009/03/large_0308_yelo_peep.JPG
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pretend I said something witty here that slightly resembles insulting certain individuals with a mild dash of trolling but not enough to merit being actual flames.

p.s. Also pretend I said something witty about the placement of my Peep tattoo, with a suggestive hint to a story of how I got it that is related to the stripper pole Sgt thinks I have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Awesome - Drakon, Drakon, GD and Enrage carebears - its going to be a fun weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    now im curious which one of the 2 tw topics will be closed 1st. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    WoOoHoOoOoOo we have two thread's this week...dang we are such a strong server !!!

Let's make third just so that everyone can see how "honorable" we bid on HT http://youtu.be/xy1gp3F5NhY b:thanksb:pleasedb:thanksb:pleasedb:thanks
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sooo who was the 2nd bid on Fragrant Hills ? To obvious a bid not to have been a fake attempt to stop Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sooo who was the 2nd bid on Fragrant Hills ? To obvious a bid not to have been a fake attempt to stop Enrage.

I'm curious at that also, obviously someone trying to stop Enrage with the block since that territory had never been bid on since rad has held it by a lil faction. But it failed so jokes on you eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    p.s. Also pretend I said something witty about the placement of my Peep tattoo, with a suggestive hint to a story of how I got it that is related to the stripper pole Sgt thinks I have.

I can vouch for the existence of the stripper pole...

On a side note... thx gd for helping increase my kd ratio to 3.3 from 3.2 last weekend. wonder if i should show for rad tw this weekend.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I can vouch for the existence of the stripper pole...

On a side note... thx gd for helping increase my kd ratio to 3.3 from 3.2 last weekend. wonder if i should show for rad tw this weekend.

You can't 1 shot me = you FAIL BIG time !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You can't 1 shot me = you FAIL BIG time !!!!!!!!!!!

Are you implying that you're so easy to kill that anyone who can't one shot you is a bad player? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Are you implying that you're so easy to kill that anyone who can't one shot you is a bad player? lol

LOL no... but you as a FAIL cleric that get's 1 shot by a lv 97 BM and as a girl that brought so many man's to an ingame bankruptcy... that begged us to take her to nirvana since you were ignored in Divinity should really pick your words more careful !!! ijs

Play with me some more kiddo...come on !!!
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

Other then the 1-2 gd bm that may be statically improbable for me to kill. quiet a few of them are good for stat padding.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

edited September 2011
    Options
    Other then the 1-2 gd bm that may be statically improbable for me to kill. quiet a few of them are good for stat padding.

I just hope that your stats help you to run away faster or confort you when you no-show for a TW !!!

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Where are you now HARD-Dysk b:laughb:laugh
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL no... but you as a FAIL cleric that get's 1 shot by a lv 97 BM and as a girl that brought so many man's to an ingame bankruptcy... that begged us to take her to nirvana since you were ignored in Divinity should really pick your words more careful !!! ijs

Play with me some more kiddo...come on !!!

I think you're confusing me with someone else...
    You could be right about my cleric, I dunno. I've only TWed on her a few times ages ago in TE so I don't really remember how they went. As for leading so many men to an ingame bankruptcy.. seriously wut? I've only been married to one person on my veno (still married, he hasn't ever bought me anything and I'm the one who paid for both of our wedding packs lol) and two on my cleric (still married to the second, the other never bought me anything and paid for his own pack) so... seriously, are you confusing me with someone else? I'm surprised you remember me from Divinity seeing as I only Nirvana'd with you maybe 5 times max, at the invite of your in-game wife at the time. Either you have me really confused with someone else or you just lie about people to make yourself seem better... either way, you've lost all credibility with me with that post. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    retired, etc
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    either way, you've lost all credibility with me with that post. lol

Really... it took you that long to figure it out?

edited September 2011
    Options
    Really... it took you that long to figure it out?

Welllll... even though most of the things he says are silly, I wouldn't just flat out assume everything he says is a lie. I also usually ignore any post of his that's more than like, 4 lines long. Now I see why people are so amused b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    retired, etc
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Welllll... even though most of the things he says are silly, I wouldn't just flat out assume everything he says is a lie. I also usually ignore any post of his that's more than like, 4 lines long. Now I see why people are so amused b:chuckle

No need to assume on that. He hasn't said an honest word on the forums yet.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:lipcurl
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think you're confusing me with someone else... Cleric named Dysk, that should be you right ???
    You could be right about my cleric, I dunno. I've only TWed on her a few times ages ago in TE so I don't really remember how they went. As for leading so many men to an ingame bankruptcy.. seriously wut? I just say what i heard from people that shared faction with you back then, RW, Ikki etc. now if 7-8 of them lie then yeah lol, but that is hardly possible I've only been married to one person on my veno (still married, he hasn't ever bought me anything and I'm the one who paid for both of our wedding packs lol) and two on my cleric (still married to the second, the other never bought me anything and paid for his own pack) so... seriously, are you confusing me with someone else? Nope Dysk the cleric, that would be you right ??? I'm surprised you remember me from Divinity seeing as I only Nirvana'd with you maybe 5 times max, at the invite of your in-game wife at the time Yeah, and then I tould her to stop inviting you couse you suck BIG time...feel free to ask her. Either you have me really confused with someone else Dysk the cleric...that would be you right ??? Yeah thats you, so no i did not confused you with someone else !!! or you just lie about people to make yourself seem better Or you lie now to make yourself seem better...maybe that thing is behind you now and I said a bit too much... I dont care really... like I said few nirvanas that we had you in just couse Bone insisted, lol not even 3 of your guild mates wanted you in there either, but yeah I "lie" LOL... either way, you've lost all credibility with me with that post. I need no credibillity from a person like you are...and I dont think that you actually have any credibillity to give lol lol

lol, lets hear more...please do, I just might end up asking few people to log on here and confirm my words if that would refresh your memory Divinity's QQQueen ???

Come on...lets hear some more ???
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol, lets hear more...please do, I just might end up asking few people to log on here and confirm my words if that would refresh your memory Divinity's QQQueen ???

**** off VanillaOnion. I've already reported you frankie once, and I sure as hell won't stop there. to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Dude, look at you, insulting players instantly. How about you be mature and leave the forums if you hate it so much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dude, look at you, insulting players instantly. How about you be mature and leave the forums if you hate it so much?

Known if he was a normal mature person, then yes that might happen. However we are talking about VanillaOnion so you can expect more bull**** to spew from his mouth over both TW threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    edited September 2011
    Options
    **** off VanillaOnion. I've already reported you frankie once, and I sure as hell won't stop there. to

Truth hurts huh Edward ???

Report me for what exactly ??? Did I forced you to marry her ??? Seriously, is it my fault that she is the way she really is and did "stuff" in past ??? Is it my fault that she created that kind of opinion about herself ??? LOL...think Edward !!!

Your Dysk wifey started on me, and since she has no moral credibility to point her finger on anyone here I tould her to bugger off on the only possible way that she deserves, and you are pissed at me LMFAO !!!
    Its funny how is ok for everyone to bash-troll-bash on me, but when i shoot back then it becomes a problem !!!

Edward if its gonna make you feel better in your own skin, feel free to report me because you married that kind of girl...I wount mind at all !!!
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Report me for what exactly ??? Did I forced you to marry her ??? Seriously, is it my fault that she is the way she really is and did "stuff" in past ??? Is it my fault that she created that kind of opinion about herself ??? LOL...think Edward !!!

Your Dysk wifey started on me, and since she has no moral credibility to point her finger on anyone here I tould her to bugger off on the only possible way that she deserves, and you are pissed at me LMFAO !!!
    Its funny how is ok for everyone to bash-troll-bash on me, but when i shoot back then it becomes a problem !!!

Edward if its gonna make you feel better in your own skin, feel free to report me because you married that kind of girl...I wount mind at all !!!

too far bro...just too far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    too far bro...just too far

Yup way to far bashing on peoples ingame marriages?. You will prob bash me but im going to report this myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
    edited September 2011
    Options
    too far bro I'm not your "bro"...just too far

Too far was when I got insulted based on nationality...or no that was OK according to some Mod's...LOL my bad !!!

Yup way to far bashing on peoples ingame marriages?. You will prob bash me but im going to report this myself

Feel free to do it if you like...I said no lie in my post !!!
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Too far was when I got insulted based on nationality...or no that was OK according to some Mod's...LOL my bad !!!

its all good bro, you can be mad at the mods if you want, but its really no reason to lash out on the normal trolls on the forum

do you need a hug? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited September 2011
    Options
    its all good, you can be mad at the mods if you want, but its really no reason to bash out on the normal trolls on the forum When they bash on me, it's against my nature not to bash back...and yeah I'm angry at one specific Mod, he knows who he is...

do you need a hug? Ewwwww, I hug only female's (honest ones)...but if you so desperately wanna hug the guy I'm sure that Gorgy will be more than happy to give you one !!! ;-) b:cute

Truth hurts...ijs
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

You are such a poor bitter soul. You cry about everyone bashing you in game but you retaliate by attacking people's personal affairs. Such a sad person tsk tsk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i love gorgy with all my wittle goat heart

b:sad i dont understand...you seem really torn up about all of this...I really think a nice hug would help you, its ok...you dont have to be so angry bro, and by the way bro, why is it that you deleted "bro" out of my quote? its kind of upseting...i really thought we would be able to work you through this anger. but now i feel there are some trust issues here bro, your changing my words and contorting them in your mind...

lets hug it out...the weather here is going to be cold soon...b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]