Do not get g13 nirvy daggers, its weak

Options
Fip - Dreamweaver
Fip - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Assassin
a 5aps +10 nirv dagger vs a 3.33 Aps +10 rank 8 dagger. 5 APS will not hold agro. Both will switch Agro. There is not much difference in damage. Dont believe all the calculated BS on here. Im not a cashshopper and both daggers are about the same damage. CashShoppers just buy nirvy dagger because its overated 5APS.. They are waste their money. And theres alot of dumb people that play this game only accepting 5aps in Nirvy. I've been posting on forums that nirvy is a waste because its too expensive compared to a rank 8. But why the **** do people still buy g13 nirvy weapons. SO stupid, Waste of money.

sorry,Opps GM move this to Sin forum ,ty
Post edited by Fip - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This arguement has been redone alot- Fact is regardless of paper, the nirvy ones are going to keep you alive more an they are going to offer alot more flexiblilty in your build.
    It is not always all about attack. G13 has a good balance between aps and dps.
    You are also missing out on the fact that they can be upgraded to g15 which can be better than any rank.
  • HellWariorB - Raging Tide
    HellWariorB - Raging Tide Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    a 5aps +10 nirv dagger vs a 3.33 Aps +10 rank 8 dagger. 5 APS will not hold agro. Both will switch Agro. There is not much difference in damage. Dont believe all the calculated BS on here. Im not a cashshopper and both daggers are about the same damage. CashShoppers just buy nirvy dagger because its overated 5APS.. They are waste their money. And theres alot of dumb people that play this game only accepting 5aps in Nirvy. I've been posting on forums that nirvy is a waste because its too expensive compared to a rank 8. But why the **** do people still buy g13 nirvy weapons. SO stupid, Waste of money.

sorry,Opps GM move this to Sin forum ,ty

yes true they are good most for sage sin to get some decent aps and in stead of nirvana daggers buy a Pan Gu b:laugh and u will be 4.0 aps. And 4.0 sage sin ia a little better then a 2.86 sage sin in terms of chi management and u get to use more often subsea or powerdash

@ Razorburn the G15 that can overpower R9 cost 2-3 times the cost of R9
  • Fip - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This arguement has been redone alot- Fact is regardless of paper, the nirvy ones are going to keep you alive more an they are going to offer alot more flexiblilty in your build.
    It is not always all about attack. G13 has a good balance between aps and dps.
    You are also missing out on the fact that they can be upgraded to g15 which can be better than any rank.

If you gonna waste extra 200m just for the extra APS to keep you alive. Your dumb and have no skill. You can use a 10minute +50hp/sec .. they cost 5-10k each. Its just not good investment to waste all that money. With extra 200m You can do alot more to even improve your refines. Or just have extra 200m layin around is nice.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Or you can **** and let people do what they want. It's a free country man bring it awn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Fip - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    k go waste 200m lol
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn.. I don't have a screen shot of my +10 Nirvana daggers from my old sin... all I have are pk screenies of me killing some nubs with better gear than me :( Including a R9 sin :( *cries*
  • JSXJoe - Sanctuary
    JSXJoe - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    OK here'S a little comparation, Couldn't do seat bh solo with my sin with the r8 daggers +5 with 2 immac garnet, but I can now that I have the G13 +5 with 1 garnet gem...the difference between 3.33 with more attack and 5.0 with less attack is that you deal constant more dmg esspecially when it comes to stacks from debuffs and Att lvl^^ before posting they are useless money waste, do your maths next time plz, but I agree that if you're short on money then it would be most stupid to buy those daggers, r8 are still quite nice (they have the most maximum attack stat of all dagger, cept for some special G15 recasts =P) and for AOEing they are the best unzerked dagger, so I still use both =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am really honered, ty b:victory

My Chars:
    101 Demon Blademaster. 101 Demon Barbarian,
    100 Sage Seeker, 100 Sage Cleric, 100 Demon Assassin,
    101 Demon Cleric, 93 Demon Archer, 101 Sage Venomancer,
    89 Demon Psychic, 100 Sage Mystic, 100 Demon Wizard
  • Fip - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options

http://i55.tinypic.com/1z4e6qa.jpg
    2 socket + almost 400 max attack..Stronger Base and waaaay stronger max attack 4% crit. This dagger does ALOT more damage to make up the lack of APS, thats why it will steal Agro and kill bosses just as fast BUT only just maybe 2 seconds slower to kill a nirvy boss.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://i55.tinypic.com/1z4e6qa.jpg
    2 socket + almost 400 max attack..Stronger Base and waaaay stronger max attack 4% crit. This dagger does ALOT more damage to make up the lack of APS, thats why it will steal Agro and kill bosses just as fast BUT only just maybe 2 seconds slower to kill a nirvy boss.

The only thing you steal aggro from with R8 is a Cleric punching something with their bare fists while -patk debuffed. Nirvana wins because this game is APS or gtfo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrillBus - Harshlands
    TrillBus - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2ngu05w.jpg

lawl tell me i wasted my money to.
    Every one have different play styles and likes i could of gone for G13 NV daggers but i wanted these, these +11 is the same as +10 G13 NV daggers but i prefer these.
    TrillBus 101 Sin HL - Retired
    **** 100 Veno HL - Retired
    ToyTank 102 Barb RT - Retired
    PoesJagter 101 BM RT - Retired
    ToyDD 94 Wizz RT - Retired
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

Every one have different play styles and likes i could of gone for G13 NV daggers but i wanted these, these +11 is the same as +10 G13 NV daggers but i prefer these.

But you have DoTs in your weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Jean_ - Raging Tide
    _Jean_ - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    But you have DoTs in your weapon.

b:surrender I have DoT's in everything 59attak lvl

oops wrong char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Always use tasteful words...One day you may have to eat them"
    "when your feeling down remember you were that one sperm who won the race."
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

everytime someone puts a DoT in a weapon god kills a kitten..... think of the kittens
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • TrillBus - Harshlands
    TrillBus - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    everytime someone puts a DoT in a weapon god kills a kitten..... think of the kittens

I still have a G13 mag sword and the sage -10chan mag weapon so now i must put DoT's in them.
    TrillBus 101 Sin HL - Retired
    **** 100 Veno HL - Retired
    ToyTank 102 Barb RT - Retired
    PoesJagter 101 BM RT - Retired
    ToyDD 94 Wizz RT - Retired
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I still have a G13 mag sword and the sage -10chan mag weapon so now i must put DoT's in them.

But they're DoTs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Read the archer forums they are equivalent to a Flawless Garnet.

topic related: http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6948/imsofail.png

i'm so weak b:cry
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dude, you're QQing about the math but the math shows exactly that.

G13 does have the advantage of a steady stream of hp coming in and sparkability but the daggers are pretty much equal to each other. With 2 sockets and high refines G13 is favored by something like 2% or something tiny. With Rank 8 and a tome Rank 8 is slightly better.

The biggest variable is still player skill level b:chuckle QQrage about not being able to afford that.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You can debate about G13 being not cost efficient, over-rated, a dead end weapon and looking ugly.

But you can't say G13 daggers are weak...
  • Angelspite - Archosaur
    Angelspite - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I enjoy my +10 g13's <3
    Mushroomhead ftw b:victoryb:victory
  • Fip - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All of the noobs asking only 5aps in squads need to learn that 3.33 APS rank 8 dagger is acceptable and powerful too in nirvy too. Because alot of idiots think 5aps is the only way and its not. So dumb people waste money for it and dumb people encourage to get 5aps by only accepting 5aps.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All of the noobs asking only 5aps in squads need to learn that 3.33 APS rank 8 dagger is acceptable and powerful too in nirvy too. Because alot of idiots think 5aps is the only way and its not. So dumb people waste money for it and dumb people encourage to get 5aps by only accepting 5aps.

As you can see, the parts in red are in contradiction.

Saying 3.33 APS rank 8 is acceptable is also in contradiction with your title and first posts, where you suggest G13 vana is weak. So you basicly say, r8 is just as weak, but better cause cheaper? Or are you saying everyone should just get r9, so they are strong and not 5 aps?

Anway, I'm not a fan of that whole aps crazyness either. However, you can not consider G13 a waste of money that easily, and you give the reason for that yourself : Ppl only want 5 aps in their squads, and give shiit about their actual damage. Thus, G13 at 5 aps costs more but generates better cashflows then rank8 with 3.33 aps. This is the same reasoning that makes ppl choose to +10 a weapon they know that will end in bank later or will be resold with loss. Besides, there are players that plan on getting G15 daggers rather then rank 9 for their own reasons.

In the end, you are raging cause you are judged on aps. That is indeed a huge problem ingame. I hate it too, but this is not the way how you can actually make ppl realise how stupid the "community set standard" is. Proove it ingame, and here they will eventually turn the figures right to confirm after :P That's how it works.
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Go towards this http://pwcalc.com/e30b8ea58b88f67a and pwn in PVE :)
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Lawl you wasted your money.

3 reasons, hitmans aren't worth the money, you put dots, might as well have put flawless garnets in, and you refined to +11.

Have fun getting out dd'd by any +10 g13/r8+tome user. Who spent the same amount of money as you lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lawl you wasted your money.

3 reasons, hitmans aren't worth the money, you put dots, might as well have put flawless garnets in, and you refined to +11.

Have fun getting out dd'd by any +10 g13/r8+tome user. Who spent the same amount of money as you lol...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1165961 Lol, fail. Your own chart shows that with a tome the 25% jump in damage from 4.0 to 5.0 with Hitmans puts it in the range (sometimes higher) than Rank 8 and G13.

Hitmans aren't cost effective, though. And I would not waste the money refining Rank 8, G13, or Hitmans to +11 because thats basically half the price of getting G15 or Rank 9 daggers which are actual endgame. May as well have just +12'd H&Ts, lol.

Another reason Hitmans aren't cost effective is they only out dps things with the tome and if you have the tome and rank 8 chest (required to get for decent 100+ damage on Hitmans) and ring already may as well get rank 8 daggers for 100 mil cheaper.

The best argument for getting Hitmans is its good DD 90-99 and can still be good dd 100+. If those 9 level are worth it to you, go for it.

But I agree, DoT's in your weapon is the equivilant to sharding an average garnet or a flawless garnet. Get rid of them, you wasted 2 x DoTs (25 mil ish?)
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The only thing you steal aggro from with R8 is a Cleric punching something with their bare fists while -patk debuffed. Nirvana wins because this game is APS or gtfo.

I remember that next time i pull agro from a g13 4aps sin :) with my silly r8 daggers @ 2.86
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hey op, we are on same server, so if you care to put your money where your mouth is me an you can go to 3-2 squad mode an you can show me how rank 8 daggers are superior to my g13 nirvys. I suggeest we take turns soloing both minister and emperor- we could time it even, but i am pretty sure your gonna be laying dead with your rank 8s:)

In bhs with my 4.0 g13s I kill the mobs before you can even spark an I promise I've never ever had a rank 8 sin take aggro.

I think the real deal is the op just wants to lower the price of nirvana matts so he can buy one, sine nobody will nirvana with him an his rank 8 dagger.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Soloing ability depends like 50% on your armor, 30% on your weap and for the rest on how well you know bosses/react fast, ijs. You can't judge a weapon on someone's overall build, or you would be saying that ANY sin with G13 and 4 base aps can solo 3-2, while NO r8 sin can. I know negations from both sides.

o.O who even sparks on mobs btw?