Tons of new events and features? what? where? how? huh?

Options
Renza - Raging Tide
Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Our third anniversary has had everything so far - we've laughed, we've cried, and we've brought out tons of new events and features for everyone to take part in. But to really ring in the new year we need to go big. And how does one go big? Why, by releasing a brand new chance pack!

The GM's have definitely been laughing, yeah the players have been crying due to this plummeting game.

We have "tons of new" events and features? you cereal? please explain, I see nothing new still, unless you're calling this xp/sp/drop rate "event", which is barely an event, a "new" event, then that's just shocking, also seriously, new features? if by that you mean, more bugs and ways to "pay to win", then sure I'll agree, hell we now have a new pack with a nice OP cape in there.

Along with stuffing every "new" mount and flyer possible into these disgusting packs, therefore making your average cash shoppers/player base pretty much unable to buy them, unlike normal games where you can just buy them from the cash shop straight away for a reasonable price, unless these flyers go at +15 movement and the mounts are +20, I'll stick with my panda and level 30 wings.

But really, when I had a read of the final bit on "going big", by releasing a brand new chance pack, I nearly choked on my breakfast, now the hell is that going big?, let me just try make it clear PWE.

"cough"

WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE GOD DAMN PACKS, FIX THE ENDLESS GAME BUGS AND GIVE US SOME CONTENT, NOT MORE PACKS FOR YOUR OWN GREEDY POCKETS.

/rant
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
*One week later*
"Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
*few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
Post edited by Renza - Raging Tide on

Comments

• CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ^ YUESHH

agreed
  • deant050
    deant050 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yet another whiner...
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    deant050 wrote: »
    yet another whiner...

I don't see it as whining.

It's like PWE is a deadbeat landlord and we are the tenants suffering with leaky faucets, clogged drains, flooded basements, exposed wiring, and broken windows.

We are simply asking them to fix something with the rent that we dish out. It's not whining when there are actual things to be fixed, and things that could be adjusted and updated, instead of finding more ways to farm our pockets and do next to nothing to better the property.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You can get married in a slightly different chapel now.

6 months of work at it's finest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You can get married in a slightly different chapel now.

6 months of work at it's finest.

and the map got fixed after.. 3 years? woop woop.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    deant050 wrote: »
    yet another whiner...

yet another sucker for PWE's wallets?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't see it as whining.

It's like PWE is a deadbeat landlord and we are the tenants suffering with leaky faucets, clogged drains, flooded basements, exposed wiring, and broken windows.

We are simply asking them to fix something with the rent that we dish out. It's not whining when there are actual things to be fixed, and things that could be adjusted and updated, instead of finding more ways to farm our pockets and do next to nothing to better the property.

QFT^

I'm still amazed that PWI has gone on for 3 years and almost all of the beta bugs are still here, and more.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • moonveno
    moonveno Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    must agree with deant, again another whiner, ppl r rly ungretfull, if other games offer more than go and roll em
    x2 event is awesome and am injoyin it.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Blame stupid cash shoppers who don`t care apparently at what state the game is currently, boycott so they fix their **** finally not fill their wallets with your cash. as long as PWI revives cash why should they even care?
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Omg PWI is 'big'!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    moonveno wrote: »
    must agree with deant, again another whiner, ppl r rly ungretfull, if other games offer more than go and roll em

and I point you at Sun_Burn's post,

all 2x did was give you a shiny new trinket to distract you from everything else that's wrong with this game.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Don't you have to be at school soon? I know you just started the second grade and you have to do good to go to the third grade.

Seriously, when I was in the second grade I could spell better than you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE GOD DAMN PACKS, FIX THE ENDLESS GAME BUGS AND GIVE US SOME CONTENT, NOT MORE PACKS FOR YOUR OWN GREEDY POCKETS.
    You think you speak for the community. When the community speaks for itelf.
    Clearly people do want packs as they sell like mad. And these new ones.....well I've made little fortune this morning buying some gold and selling these little beautys (all with in-game coin), because they are selling off the catshop so well, and for such a high price.
    Damn....if only there was a good way to make money in this game without spending rl money.........
  • moonveno
    moonveno Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it aint mine same as it aint your job to think about bugfixes, whan they gona think its nesecery to fix em they will and as i said, if u dont like this game go and roll some other one.
    u r playin free game and still qq for more candys.
    ps: if u rly wanna make some diference best advice would be go and aply for gm mod.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You think you speak for the community. When the community speaks for itelf.
    Clearly people do want packs as they sell like mad. And these new ones.....well I've made little fortune this morning buying some gold and selling these little beautys (all with in-game coin), because they are selling off the catshop so well, and for such a high price.
    Damn....if only there was a good way to make money in this game without spending rl money.........
    Damn... if only money in PWI could help you do anything other than sit around with more shiny equipment and wonder why there's no content in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it aint mine same as it aint your job to think about bugfixes, whan they gona think its nesecery to fix em they will and as i said, if u dont like this game go and roll some other one.
    ps: if u rly wanna make some diference best advice would be go and aply for gm mod.
    Ok seriously, how the hell are you this stupid to not be able to type a single sentence without 20 spelling errors?

I mean, hell, it should tell you when you have a spelling error by underlining the word in red, of course since every word for you is underlined in red you must think it's normal.

Forums are for communication, don't go on them if you aren't capable of basic communication.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear33
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear33 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

I think I'm gonna do that. First thing I'd do, would be to set my main accounts password back to what it's supposed to be! b:angry
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PW just started as it seems to clean up their mess.

IMO best thing they could do is remove tideborn, cap interval, ruberbanding still exists.

as for content, WOW phoenix dungeon, wich is just a copy phane of Untamed fb 19.

theather of blood, well what should i say about it, never been in there before, but heard more negative stuff from it then possitve, since again onely the GREAT geared own there,

i understand gear is important but well,, all instances you run treu are detirmened by the damage you can dish,

tiger event,,, *yawn* i got lucky that i was one of the first 5.00 barbs and always got on spot nr 1. and again, no chance to shine for lots of peaple

i admit the weekly tournement is pretty cool :) randomized , even a rank 9 would get screwed over if he is unlucky on ports

CoA pretty much the same thing, kill as manny in as short time possible cough* sin * cough

sadly the best thing this game has to offer wich i think is TW, is onely a few times a week

lots of things that could be added to this game to make it great, either the devs are lazy, or lack of knollege, either way, 3 years ago this game was great

if there was a private server wich has old school PW version i would go play there
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You think you speak for the community.

I never said "I speak for the community when I say this:", did I? nope, what I was doing though, was speaking "with" the community, now go back under your troll bridge and have fun buying packs, while this game remains broken and plagued with bugs that will never be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ok seriously, how the hell are you this stupid to not be able to type a single sentence without 20 spelling errors?

I mean, hell, it should tell you when you have a spelling error by underlining the word in red, of course since every word for you is underlined in red you must think it's normal.

Forums are for communication, don't go on them if you aren't capable of basic communication.

Hey, I like to make myself look smarter and more intelligent/witty by pointing out superfluous grammatical errors because I have nothing useful to say and I think that pressing a few incorrect buttons on a keyboards means you are worthless at life.

Who cares, man. So what if people don't take time to type. @your sig: I don't take time typing when I'm getting chased by a ghosted 6 stack Cho'gath and flash is down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hey, I like to make myself look smarter and more intelligent/witty by pointing out superfluous grammatical errors because I have nothing useful to say and I think that pressing a few incorrect buttons on a keyboards means you are worthless at life.

Having worse than a hamster indicates you aren't very smart, so yes I think having spelling along the line of 4 year old indicates that your arguments aren't very valid.
    Who cares, man. So what if people don't take time to type. @your sig: I don't take time typing when I'm getting chased by a ghosted 6 stack Cho'gath and flash is down.

That's because you're not LEE MUTHA ****IN SIN.

Because if you were then you would just Q to jungle minions, drop a ward with wriggles, W to that, and then type /all trololololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    now i understand about 90% of the QQers use the forums the other 10% of them use teles to QQ b:chuckle

just remember theirs more people that play the game there than QQers b:laugh
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    as for content, WOW phoenix dungeon, wich is just a copy phane of Untamed fb 19.

Actually it's the Elf fb 19.

D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im PRETTY darn sure its untamed fb, i played barb before seeker, and the sights of that instance is carved into my brain, couse the first time i did this, i did the fb with a RL friend who played a cleric and we where both lvl 20

now that took more then an hour,

im 100% sure phoenix valley is the untamed FB instance
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im PRETTY darn sure its untamed fb, i played barb before seeker, and the sights of that instance is carved into my brain, couse the first time i did this, i did the fb with a RL friend who played a cleric and we where both lvl 20

now that took more then an hour,

im 100% sure phoenix valley is the untamed FB instance

no it can't be untamed, because that's the only one i can't navigate by myself and I can get through phoenix valley with a breeze. Unless.. they all look the same from the start. o_o But I don't remember untamed having a big circled area with lil puddles of water in it like PV has, and Elf has that too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    trust me, its untamed FB, and how could you NOT navigate treu untamed FB, there is just 1 way, and that leads to the end, its not a maze or any kind.

ask your friends, im 100% sure its a untamed fb
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm still pretty sure it's elf, since the boss area is the same area from elf fb, right before the boss. and there's no mountains in PV when there's lots of those hills in untamed o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pv is prolly like RB different fb layouts for different lv ranges but it might jsut be me tho
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Phoenix Valley changes instance depending on level range. Highest level ranges use the untamed FB, mid level ranges use the winged elf one and the low level ranges use the human one. It was something like that anyway, I can't remember the order.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Phoenix Valley changes instance depending on level range. Highest level ranges use the untamed FB, mid level ranges use the winged elf one and the low level ranges use the human one. It was something like that anyway, I can't remember the order.

Thanks for clearing that up. o_o I figured that's what happens to it, but since I only ever did it like twice on my level 50ish sin, I was always stuck in elf instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]