Tons of new events and features? what? where? how? huh?

Options
2»

Comments

• tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn... if only money in PWI could help you do anything other than sit around with more shiny equipment and wonder why there's no content in the game.

Damn, if only people could stop playing a game when they absolutely loath the company.

After years of whine and knowing how they operate, you'd think these people who have seen very little change would get it through their heads that if it bothers them this much, they should actually leave lol?

OMG I hatezorz ur f00d so mooch how did you cook it? it's burnt, ju mad3 it wrung and it's on a durty plate and the place we r in is a dump!111oneone!1!! I think I'll continue eating it anyway!

That's the gist of how things are on the forums lmao.

Yes, there are tons of things wrong with the game and it can be better, but people like you, and the OP aren't really doing anything. You guys are basically talking to walls. Repeatedly I might add.
    Having worse than a hamster indicates you aren't very smart, so yes I think having spelling along the line of 4 year old indicates that your arguments aren't very valid.

Also, since when did typing indicate the IQ level of a person? Especially on the internet, if he was writing something of actual importance then sure. Also, I bet I know people 10x smarter than you but spell ****ty, guess what, english isn't their first language. Logic flawed? I think so.

Spelling in no way shape or form indicates how an argument is valid, you understood what he was trying to say, that's the point of communication. Now I have to wonder, how smart you are if your retorts are at a 2nd graders level.
  • moonveno
    moonveno Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol
    why u ppl even try to replay to that dude whan its obvious he likes to flame, i didnt bother coz he would beat me with experiance, anyway i know which 3 lang i learned in school and english wasnt one of em, but than only small minded ppl r attackin u with spellin correction.
    now back to on topic, qq never helped anyone but i do understand that qq-in helps in releasin stress.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    moonveno wrote: »
    lol
    why u ppl even try to replay to that dude whan its obvious he likes to flame, i didnt bother coz he would beat me with experiance, anyway i know which 3 lang i learned in school and english wasnt one of em, but than only small minded ppl r attackin u with spellin correction.
    now back to on topic, qq never helped anyone but i do understand that qq-in helps in releasin stress.

"QQ" is over used, and used wrong in terms of what someone posts, it seems that if someone is ranting, there QQing, if there giving there opinion on what they would like changing, there QQing, if there un-happy with something thats going down, there QQing, if there angry at how PWI are treating the player base and a player speaks out, there QQing, if someone is annoyed at a glitch in the game, there QQing, if someone speaks out about how specific gear is over powered, there QQing, if someone speaks out about how the fishys are OP, there QQing, if someone speaks out about how aps is ruined the game, there QQing.

tl'dr if a player isn't kissing PWE's **** in a post, there apparently QQing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • moonveno
    moonveno Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i know that there is much worse games who have item shop but they r loaded with bugs and barely any update to be seen, pwi is paradyse comparin to those games, am sure there is game f2p which is beter from pwi but for sure there is no perfect game:)
    sure bugs could be fixed but dont expect new content coz if they release all we would get soon tired of pwi:)
    most of us play here pwi coz we cannot afford p2p wow:D
    alot ppl like games like pwi coz with rl money they can be dominate and feal a power which they wanna but know they gona never feal in real life coz they need brains:D