TW schedule

Options

Comments

• Funkychicken - Heavens Tear
    Funkychicken - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you are bitter about your guild losing land to EvilTree and are in denial about it.

Incorrect. More than once did I say, "That's war."

Nice insults (sorta), but I don't care enough, nor do you matter enough to me to justify myself, or get into a silly verbal battle with you. I'm sorry but you'll have to troll someone else. Good Day.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Incorrect. More than once did I say, "That's war."

Nice insults (sorta), but I don't care enough, nor do you matter enough to me to justify myself, or get into a silly verbal battle with you. I'm sorry but you'll have to troll someone else. Good Day.

You make that post as if it mattered to me how much you "care" about...something; what is it exactly that I supposedly want you to care about? I replied to a post I saw, nothing more. Nowhere in my post did I imply I thought you could justify yourself. It's actually kind of stupid to reply with a simple "I don't care so I say nothing" because hey not only did you not actually say anything, you replied didn't you? It's kind of like saying "I can't find anything to say" because if you really can't be assed to say anything, you wouldn't have said anything. Anyhoo, I am entitled to reply to whatever I want, and no matter how much you care or want, it is not going to affect my actions in the least, so your "troll elsewhere" (quite an audacious command I say!) is at best quite amusing. G'day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Ryxx - Heavens Tear
    Ryxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Your post make it seem as if you ask us to stop "making fun" of GD because the majority doesn't agree with the bid. I remember you said you're not alright with the bid. But what I was trying to say in a civil way is, we don't care. As a member of your faction, you represent its actions.

It's sort of weird because you're admitting that you're blaming the wrong people. If the American government does something stupid, do you blame its citizens? All I ask is that any assumptions/interpretations about what GD's leadership (or any wacky member) does are not also applied to the rest of the members automatically.
    I do not contradict myself, since i've never said that. If you disagree with something your leaders decide/do it doesn't mean you can't support your faction anymore or trust your leaders. And if your leaders support/appreciate it's members opinions they would be open to discuss any matters that members may have. Also sometimes, decisions have to be made where the majority may not agree but has to be done. At those times it's important that your members are still supporting you because of the trust they have in leadership.

My point of view is that when you can't support your faction or trust your leaders, you shouldn't be in that faction anymore.
    I may have a different point of view than you have, which i respect and i'll leave it at that.

Just because I don't support a few things that our leadership does (bidding is the only thing I can think of actually) it doesn't mean I don't support my faction. A faction isn't just about its leadership even if that is a big part of it. If everyone followed your point of view then a third of America would have emigrated away or at least tried to (exaggeration but you get the point). I still think our leadership does a good job for the most part. If I didn't, I would at least call for a change in leadership before simply running away. I have left a faction before because of leadership that wouldn't change its ways, so it's not like I would be confused if I support a faction or not.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's sort of weird because you're admitting that you're blaming the wrong people. If the American government does something stupid, do you blame its citizens? All I ask is that any assumptions/interpretations about what GD's leadership (or any wacky member) does are not also applied to the rest of the members automatically.

You'll understand if Enrage members find this request ironic, as "you GD people" as well as the rest of the server has found immense self righteous satisfaction in blaming our entire faction for the actions of a few. Why should we entertain that request when you do the very same thing to us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Ryxx - Heavens Tear
    Ryxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You'll understand if Enrage members find this request ironic, as "you GD people" as well as the rest of the server has found immense self righteous satisfaction in blaming our entire faction for the actions of a few. Why should we entertain that request when you do the very same thing to us?

Nah, I personally only recognize a few of Enrage as the troublemakers. I understand that there are many GD that view Enrage as a whole as being all bad, which isn't justified, but at the same time it doesn't justify the same point of view on us.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    In a way true, when i look at GD's bid, i'm pretty much looking down on your faction in general and their leaders and not on the individuals. But that doesn't change the fact that I don't care what individuals in GD think because bidding is something you do as faction and not as individuals.
    Just because I don't support a few things that our leadership does (bidding is the only thing I can think of actually) it doesn't mean I don't support my faction. A faction isn't just about its leadership even if that is a big part of it. If everyone followed your point of view then a third of America would have emigrated away or at least tried to (exaggeration but you get the point).
    Never said you didn't support your faction. But if radiance did the same thing as GD i'd seriously put down my question marks on the way the guild is doing things. Leadership change can be a good thing instead of just leaving, but sometimes leadership change isn't possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I opened this thread with the intent of making a good fight post, but then I saw all of the QQ this and QQ that that I decided to just make a post about my observation(s) in this thread.

Yes, I have begun to hate the color yellow.
    Yes, Enrage would go for Pinoy/Wings when/if everyone else is gone.
    Yes, I would blame the American citizens since it's those dumbasses who elected those re.tards in the first place.
    Yes, DT is a PK arena based in water, the quest(s) are just a bonus.
    Yes, this is just a damned game that people take too seriously at times.
    No, Temple of Blood is not just a place to PvP, it's also a place to farm pots.
    No, two wrongs don't make it right.

Thank you Ryxx for being the only GD member to step up and say that you do not agree with the recent actions of your leadership and maintain a civilized tone to your posts.

Yes, I would like a blacklist and like buttons added to forums so I don't have to make a quoted post just to go +1.

Yes, I am still looking for an uncluttered, and clear, screenshot of Mono laying dead on the ground inside of the TW instance.

(Previous statements are not in any particular order, nor are they QQ BS. If you think that they are, please go learn how to be a better troll and GTFO of this thread).
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I <3 Hidden_Ninja b:cute
    You will get to see him tonight. b:kiss

Tonight.. will be more like, "Assist on Kyanelle" *Kyanelle dies* b:chuckle

NNNNNNOOOOOO I will make sure I am where you can't find me (will have to get my invisiblity cloak out of the closet).

Will be ensuring my squad are on the look out for that rascially iBambii - "shhhh be very very quiet, we're hunting iBambii" b:laugh

LoR - love your post. It sums things up well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, I am still looking for an uncluttered, and clear, screenshot of Mono laying dead on the ground inside of the TW instance.

You didn't like this one? posted it in another TW thread already. Can't see mono's ded body though b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Awe, TY tho Shiffy
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So how about that GD vs Wings fight tonight? It was great, eh? I'm glad we could at least make 5 people in GD happy as they were killing us. b:cute
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So how about that GD vs Wings fight tonight? It was great, eh? I'm glad we could at least make 5 people in GD happy as they were killing us. b:cute

I always suspected GD were a bunch of necrophiliacs! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    iBambii where were you??? I was looking for you and didn't see you anywhere. Did Hidden_Ninja tie you up in the base? I did see Hidden_Ninja and got to pew pew a little - sorry hun. b:dirty

Fun fight against Drakon again. I hate KANIXIT - he/she is always a pain in my *** along with your archers.

Looking forward to next week and another juicy Radiance V Drakon fight.

Gratz xWaRx on 2 spectacular wins this weekend. I'm disappointed that I couldn't participate but I had to spank Drakon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Val I have never come home drunk and then done tw. I don't drink out of my house. I also have never used an alt on the forums to post. Like I said, I dunno who the *** sunday is.Get your thumb out of your *** and start using your brain.

chicken, no one said enrage wouldn't take the land from them once everyone else is off the map. No one said that enrage didn't have alts in EvilTree(how ever many of their fats were done by people on their mains who liked to tw. Kind of like GD has alts in pinoy and Tainted,doesn't mean they make the whole faction) The issue was the fact that the larger factions agreed to leave the 2 little lands alone so the smaller ones could have tw so long as we had other options to bid. It isn't just enrage members that called GD out on that and want to know why they did it.

Drak, I respect the fact that you don't like us. Alot of people don't. you actually have a valid argument in your post,unlike many others.

wait!!! When did larger factions agree to leave the 2 little lands alone, I never saw a vote or any paper that says that... Was it Enrages agreement? Or was it a common agreement that was posted on everyones forum?! Well I havent heard or seen anything..
    I also agree taking Wings is a bit lame, but if not I guess Enrage blocks the middle, let GD take the half under and takes out Radiance and Drakon when they feel like it, trying to make GD weaker by slowly eating there lands, the only decent TW they ever get and they try to make em disband and end in drama.. Or so it seems..
    Deny it or whatever it is, but none of Enrage wants GD to become stronger or better even though you want a good TW... Enrage wanna be on top, and ofc have some TWs worth having as long as its a victory, and I know Enrage will do anything to stay on top, even if its to do crappy lame things..

Seems to me on the map that that passage way is the last resort to get any drakon fights, Enrage will take over the map eventually anyways, so untill then I dont care where its bid.. I dont TW anyways.. Taking over the map and keeping it is a lot worse for the servers survival then taking out a small faction in TW..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lacking the view of 'the bigger picture' makes your leaders people with very sucky judgment.

and how would you know what the "bigger picture" is? are you in any way part of GD's leadership? do you converse with us officers on a daily basis? do you converse with 99% of all GD members on a daily basis?

i didn't think so.

one of you enrage fanboys would call us out on any bid we make, so why give a ****? ;)
    truth.

^ win.

///

on a different note, good fight, see you next week, now everybody st*u.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is really pathetic. The Enrage clowns and Enrage fanboys are gonna start calling out GD for 'picking' on a smaller faction? Really...?

I am in a faction that started TW at map reset, we were not very strong, but through some strategic placement and bidding, we were able to take several lands in the north including Ether. We took what we could from mobs and weaker factions (there are not many), and had our own little piece of the pie - and we were having a great time.

As some of you know, Enrage couldn't stand this, but they could only take one piece per week so they created EvilTree, which mainly included Enrage alts capable of account stashing their uber gear, and plenty of high levels built from power leveling. (Yes these are all alleged accusations by me, deny them if you want, I could care less.) They decided our fun was over, and not only took all of our land, but did it in the utmost honorable fashion (delaying in their base, farm killing, etc).

But here's the point: We didn't cry about it. No one else called out Enrage/EvilTree for "bullying" the little guy. That's just how it goes. "You don't like it? Get better and take it back." We couldn't do it, we were a little mad. No one likes having their *** handed to them week after week and then being taunted and laughed at. BUT WE NEVER COMPLAINED BECAUSE THAT'S WAR.

whats pathetic is you used your first post to write this rant and didnt use your toon thats in GD FunkyFailTard. lets add to your rant b:laugh ,yeah EvilTree was known as an Enrage alt faction. yeah they held alot of land for awhile along with Enrage. so what! it gave the Enrage members who had alts in there a chance to TW more then once a week. i was one of the few who didnt have an Enrage main that continued to provide fun for the smaller factions once Enrage started to get multiple TW's for a couple months til Drakons run from GoldDigrz and Radiance ended with them holding the top of the map due to taking the easy TW's. GoldDigrz taking out Wings now only leaves the Pinoy land for a smaller faction to have a fun TW.

Yeah Titans held land, its too bad the Titans/xTainted merger didnt work. it could of turned into a faction that could of been xWARx's equal, but well ill leave it at that.b:bye
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited September 2011
    Options
    trying to make GD weaker by slowly eating there lands, the only decent TW they ever get and they try to make em disband and end in drama..

TBH I would say they are more trying to make you attack them instead of running, ofc they want fun TW's. best option for that is GD atm so they want more than 1 a weekend. if you are not going to attack them of your own free will then they will try to force you.
    i doubt they want you to fail, they just want you to fight b:surrender
    Seems to me on the map that that passage way is the last resort to get any drakon fights

ROFL chani who you trying to kid us or yourself ?
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You are right, I don't want GD to get better,never said I did. They can put up a hell of a fight as is. I want them to stop going for the easy lands so I can have more tw. Its really the only reason I log into game anymore. GD claims they want easy fights but I know many that think the 10-15 min rad ones are boring. The attack on pinoy was laughable. I understand they wanna keep taking Rad out but they should have tried their hand at attacking enrage first.

Also,LoR that was a great post. I do so love my sister, always the smartass.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • BadGRRL - Heavens Tear
    BadGRRL - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    and how would you know what the "bigger picture" is? are you in any way part of GD's leadership? do you converse with us officers on a daily basis? do you converse with 99% of all GD members on a daily basis?

i didn't think so.

one of you enrage fanboys would call us out on any bid we make, so why give a ****? ;)

^ win.

///

on a different note, good fight, see you next week, now everybody st*u.

By no means am I an 'Enrage fanboy'. I would also rather drop dead than to have to converse with 99% of your faction every day. But none of that matters.

I do however believe that, ESPECIALLY since this is a game, GD are a bunch of turds for making it even harder for smaller factions to get a chance at experiencing TW and not get blown over in under 10 minutes. If you fail to see the consequences that has, then yes, GD do lack view of the bigger picture.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Exegesis wrote:
    trying to make GD weaker by slowly eating there lands
    There's your problem right there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There's your problem right there.

Lands are like dragon balls and pokemon now? The person who has more is inherently stronger??

Gotta catch 'um all so you can make a wish to the eternal dragon?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lands are like dragon balls and pokemon now? The person who has more is inherently stronger??

Gotta catch 'um all so you can make a wish to the eternal dragon?

I'd wish for world peace and puppies..... know what **** peace.give me tacos
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I opened this thread with the intent of making a good fight post, but then I saw all of the QQ this and QQ that that I decided to just make a post about my observation(s) in this thread.

Yes, I have begun to hate the color yellow.
    Yes, Enrage would go for Pinoy/Wings when/if everyone else is gone.
    Yes, I would blame the American citizens since it's those dumbasses who elected those re.tards in the first place.
    Yes, DT is a PK arena based in water, the quest(s) are just a bonus.
    Yes, this is just a damned game that people take too seriously at times.
    No, Temple of Blood is not just a place to PvP, it's also a place to farm pots.
    No, two wrongs don't make it right.

Thank you Ryxx for being the only GD member to step up and say that you do not agree with the recent actions of your leadership and maintain a civilized tone to your posts.

Yes, I would like a blacklist and like buttons added to forums so I don't have to make a quoted post just to go +1.

(Previous statements are not in any particular order, nor are they QQ BS. If you think that they are, please go learn how to be a better troll and GTFO of this thread).
    There used to be an ignore function. It was removed a short time ago for.. whatever reason I have yet to see explained.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    iBambii where were you??? I was looking for you and didn't see you anywhere. Did Hidden_Ninja tie you up in the base? I did see Hidden_Ninja and got to pew pew a little - sorry hun. b:dirty

Fun fight against Drakon again. I hate KANIXIT - he/she is always a pain in my *** along with your archers.

Looking forward to next week and another juicy Radiance V Drakon fight.

Gratz xWaRx on 2 spectacular wins this weekend. I'm disappointed that I couldn't participate but I had to spank Drakon.

QQQQQ. I told you that you would get to see him last night! But.. during the war and half the day yesterday I was stuck redownloading my game which keeps failing at 80 whatever %.
    But yes, on vent, I loved hearing "Assist on Kyanelle!" Even though I couldn't say it. But don't worry, you wont miss me next weekend. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    QQQQQ. I told you that you would get to see him last night! But.. during the war and half the day yesterday I was stuck redownloading my game which keeps failing at 80 whatever %.
    But yes, on vent, I loved hearing "Assist on Kyanelle!" Even though I couldn't say it. But don't worry, you wont miss me next weekend. b:kiss

So you get it working?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I would report this one...but whats the use, keep it up racist !!!

How is that even racist?

And I could report you for Arsethorn but I consider it a compliment that I'm annoying you b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I would report this one...but whats the use, keep it up racist !!!

Do you even know what the word racist means? Lol, what a tool.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

He doesn't, cuz he's Yulk's little brother b:laughb:laugh

But look! He learned my trick of editing the names in the quotes. Took him long enough to catch on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How is that even racist?

And I could report you for Arsethorn but I consider it a compliment that I'm annoying you b:laughb:laugh

Report it LOL if I'm VanillaOnion...you are Arsethorn, if i get bann for that you should get perma bann for how many disgusting comments you posted here...ijs

Oprah Show annoy's me, you do not annoy me...your IQ is way too low for you to be able to do that.

Do i think that world would be a better place widouth you and few other "people" here ??? yes I do...but it would also be better without the AIDS too, but sht happens so they still exist both YOU and AIDS !!! Same thing different name !!!

He doesn't, cuz he's Yulk's little brother b:laughb:laugh

I know what word "racist" means...and you two + Ducky are best example's to represent that way of thinking that I ever had displeasure to meet...

Now go OBEY SOMETHING, im off from here LOL b:bye
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Report it LOL if I'm VanillaOnion...you are Arsethorn, if i get bann for that you should get perma bann for how many disgusting comments you posted here...ijs

Oprah Show annoy's me, you do not annoy me...your IQ is way too low for you to be able to do that.

Do i think that world would be a better place widouth you and few other "people" here ??? yes I do...but it would also be better without the AIDS too, but sht happens so they still exist both YOU and AIDS !!! Same thing different name !!!

I know what word "racist" means...and you two + Ducky are best example's to represent that way of thinking that I ever had displeasure to meet...

Now go OBEY SOMETHING, im off from here LOL b:bye

You're not off anywhere tool, you are lurking at your PC waiting for us to reply.

So hurry up and reply. And if you don't, well that sounds win/win to me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.