TW schedule

Options

Comments

• Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, I never heard of all those "famous" "superstar" "VIP" people that are behind their screen and type on the forum just like any other person does.

Make me LOL some more with your >>VIRTUAL IDOLS<<...any more "celebrity's" here that I'm not aware of ???
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Atleast they aren't a jacka$$ like you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You seem to give a sht that he was in Enrage when you thought he was, IJS b:laughb:laugh

Stop being to RACIST against news! Stop being such a BAD SPELLER OMG.

I just remember that he was trolling once by your side, but he was bit more polite than you are..I give him that one.

But since he is not Al Pacino or some other person that i admire...I must LOL how you try to create famous people in a game !!!

I dont blame you if you feel the need to worship those individuals, but i cant help myself not to find that extremly hilarious !!!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I just remember that he was trolling once by your side, but he was bit more polite than you are..I give him that one.

But since he is not Al Pachino or some other person that i admire...I must LOL how you try to create famous people i na game !!!

I dont blame you if you feel the need to worship those individuals, but i cant help myself not to find that extremly hilarious !!!

You have a sad, sad lack of comprehension ability if you think I worship anyone in the game LOL. I don't think there are such things as celebrities in game. I wasn't even talking about knowing people ingame; you're confusing what I said with what Kyanelle said, though that's not surprising considering you have the attention span of an onion. However, you don't seem to have understood her post either. Playing a game and being ignorant of significant players in the game is a sad sad statement about your perception abilities.

But it's okay lil onion, we find you "extremly" hilarious too! Just stop being so RACIST!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You have a sad, sad lack of comprehension ability if you think I worship anyone in the game LOL. I don't think there are such things as celebrities in game. I wasn't even talking about knowing people ingame; you're confusing what I said with what Kyanelle said, though that's not surprising considering you have the attention span of an onion. However, you don't seem to have understood her post either. Playing a game and being ignorant of significant players in the game is a sad sad statement about your perception abilities.

But it's okay lil onion, we find you "extremly" hilarious too! Just stop being so RACIST!

Nope, it only proves that I have equal LOW opinion about every single one of you forum troll's, for me there is no difference between you, Ducky, BillyBob, this Kya-whatever, Usain Kiyo etc. etc.

For me personaly, you guys are the same sht with different names...in the end it all boils down to the same when i talk wit any of you !!!

I dont think that you remember how was it when I posted on this forum for the 1st time, but that has decided the further and only possible tone of the "conversation" that I can have with you guys !!!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nope, it only proves that I have equal LOW opinion about every single one of you forum troll's, for me there is no difference between you, Ducky, BillyBob, this Kya-whatever, Usain Kiyo etc. etc.

For me personaly, you guys are the same sht with different names...in the end it all boils down to the same when i talk wit any of you !!!

I dont think that you remember how was it when I posted on this forum for the 1st time, but that has decided the further and only possible tone of the "conversation" that I can have with you guys !!!

Aww poor lil onion can't tell the difference between posters even though all those posters have distinctly different avatars. It's okay, you'll figure it out some day.

Also I don't remember when you first posted but you must have been really stupid. Ryxx has posted in this thread a few times already and argued for his points, and I actually like and respect his posts, even though they differ in views from my own. I would not back up a faction decision if I do not agree with it and he would, but I can respect his choices because he expressed it in an intelligent and reasonable manner, something YOU are incapable of doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited September 2011
    Options

But since he is not Al Pacino or some other person that i admire...

Oh the post just drips with irony, hypocrisy and double standards.
    i havent seen any one being trolled so much since the Three Billy Goats Gruff.
    amusing it contains goats ijs
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Oh the post just drips with irony, hypocrisy and double standards.
    i havent seen any one being trolled so much since the Three Billy Goats Gruff.
    amusing it contains goats ijs

I second Sgt's request for you and sunday to PM me who you are in-game. I am good at keeping secrets, I swear, but I'm terrible at keeping my curiosity in check LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    But since he is not Al Pacino or some other person that i admire

Ehehe.. Wait, wut u say *****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Aww poor lil onion can't tell the difference between posters even though all those posters have distinctly different avatars. It's okay, you'll figure it out some day. I can, but i refuse to do that LOL

Also I don't remember when you first posted but you must have been really stupid. Actually it was something that was true and made Enrage butthurt Ryxx has posted in this thread a few times already and argued for his points, and I actually like and respect his posts, even though they differ in views from my own. Yes, but Ryxx was never insulted based on his nationality and many more...like I had, you will excuse me if I cant have civil convo with the "people" who talked like that I would not back up a faction decision if I do not agree with it and he would, but I can respect his choices because he expressed it in an intelligent and reasonable manner, something YOU are incapable of doing. So you expect civil tone after 5 pages of making fun of my faction ??? So not gonna happend !!!

And my "stupid" way of thinking goes like this...If I decided to join the faction and before I joined I was familiar with what that faction represents, and I still decided to join then I will support that same faction the best way I can no matter do I like or dislike some of decision's that were made or people that joined !!!
    And certainly I will not publicly disclose on the forums do I like or dislike something inside of the faction I belong to...if I have a problem I can always turn to my leader or any officer with thing that bothers me.

Just like you hate GoldDigrz as a faction and support your Enrage, that is how I hate your Enrage and support my GoldDigrz... and one of the reasons why i joined GoldDigrz is to fight against Enrage !!!

I am very simple person, when someone treats me good, I treat him/her 10 times better, and same goes if someone treats me bad.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There is so much hate b:sad

Anyways I was wondering about what kind of bushes i'd like to buy. Looking for winter bushes that blooms during the winter with flowers.

Was thinking of a skimmia or a Wintersweet.

Anyone else got suggestions?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yellow text nonsense spam

Rixx, trigger and other GD ppl were never insulted because unlike you, none of them felt the need to brag about the achievements of their own nation nor give us history classes, which in fact were lies. You asked for it, you got it, now live with it.

Now regarding the other subject, it is ok, we know that your opinion within your faction doesnt matter, oh wait , no one else's opinion matters except your leaders, and we (enrage) understand your need to voice out load every single thing that goes thru ur head right here on forum hoping that it will matter for someone... but sadly for you, it does matter for us just as much as it matters for your faction. Thank you tho for having the courage to express it here, unlike in your guild chat/guild forum. And speaking of worshipping ... ah , nvm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And my "stupid" way of thinking goes like this...If I decided to join the faction and before I joined I was familiar with what that faction represents, and I still decided to join then I will support that same faction the best way I can no matter do I like or dislike some of decision's that were made or people that joined !!!
    And certainly I will not publicly disclose on the forums do I like or dislike something inside of the faction I belong to...if I have a problem I can always turn to my leader or any officer with thing that bothers me.

Just like you hate GoldDigrz as a faction and support your Enrage, that is how I hate your Enrage and support my GoldDigrz... and one of the reasons why i joined GoldDigrz is to fight against Enrage !!!

I am very simple person, when someone treats me good, I treat him/her 10 times better, and same goes if someone treats me bad.

Lol you are so hateful and stupid. I don't hate GD and I probably never will. I am friends with many people in GD and I respect a few even if I am not friends with them. Make more stupid assumptions LOL. Just because everyone knows you're an idiot and makes fun of you doesn't mean everyone hates your faction. Why so RACIST?!
    Lalalala
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rixx, trigger and other GD ppl were never insulted because unlike you, none of them felt the need to brag about the achievements of their own nation nor give us history classes, which in fact were lies. You asked for it, you got it, now live with it. 1st of all that is load of bullcrap...since nation talks started when Ducky made sundaymonday toon and started with bashing...so **** off with changing the way how that situation started !!! Save your Enrage bull for someone that cares, I have no other comment on that one since moderator has your back...so its useless to go back on that. I tould to every single one of you what I had about that subject, moderator decided that is ok for you guys to bash Croatia...so feel free to do it, I dont care anymore !!!

Now regarding the other subject, it is ok, we know that your opinion within your faction doesnt matter, oh wait , no one else's opinion matters except your leaders, and we (enrage) understand your need to voice out load every single thing that goes thru ur head right here on forum hoping that it will matter for someone... but sadly for you, it does matter for us just as much as it matters for your faction. Thank you tho for having the courage to express it here, unlike in your guild chat/guild forum. And speaking of worshipping ... ah , nvm...

Well since you will never join GoldDigrz (one could hope LOL), since you never been a member of GoldDigrz, how in the hell can you know what is going on inside of GoldDigrz and how our leader and officers run this faction or what our members talk about ??? You can't !!!
    All that you can do is to guess and provoke, keep your focus on hypocritical-narrowminded-mental faction Enrage...that is your faction thank God, that is where you belong...together with all other slime-faces like you are !!!

Androracist said: "Thank you tho for having the courage to express it here"

You are welcome...now bugger off
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited September 2011
    Options
    how in the hell can you know what is going on inside of GoldDigrz and how our leader and officers run this faction or what our members talk about ??? You can't !!!

doubt there is any major TW faction without alts from the others in it or at the very least friends willing to share information. you think all those ex-Enrage in GD suddenly stopped talking to the friends they left behind or sharing info ? very naive if you do.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well since you will never join GoldDigrz (one could hope LOL), since you never been a member of GoldDigrz, how in the hell can you know what is going on inside of GoldDigrz and how our leader and officers run this faction or what our members talk about ??? You can't !!!
    All that you can do is to guess and provoke, keep your focus on hypocritical-narrowminded-mental faction Enrage...that is your faction thank God, that is where you belong...together with all other slime-faces like you are !!!

Oh look at who has her panties in a twist. VanillaOnion will know be given the title of DRAMA QUEEN.

If you didn't have your head up your a$$ then you would know who the old school original players and the world chat QQs are.

Now I get it - VanillaOnion is really Mono or Inventor b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2011
    Options

Btw ... stop being RACIST.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Oh look at who has her panties in a twist. VanillaOnion will know be given the title of DRAMA QUEEN.

If you didn't have your head up your a$$ then you would know who the old school original players and the world chat QQs are.

Now I get it - VanillaOnion is really Mono or Inventor b:shocked

Nah, Inventor is actually funny. Mono, despite his faults, is capable of being a gentleman in the rare occasion he chooses to be. VanillaOnion is not funny and quite uncivilized.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nah, Inventor is actually funny. Mono, despite his faults, is capable of being a gentleman in the rare occasion he chooses to be. VanillaOnion is not funny and quite uncivilized.

y u hav 2 b RACIST?????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited September 2011
    Options

Ah so VanillaOnion is more like a dung beetle. Can't really say, atleast dung beetles are useful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When did I supposedly make sundaymonday? like I said in the past,I have never posted from any avatar then this one.There you go being racist and making assumptions

Shifong if I had to choose I would pick wintersweet. It doesn't have as many flowers but I find its buds much prettier.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There is so much hate b:sad

Anyways I was wondering about what kind of bushes i'd like to buy. Looking for winter bushes that blooms during the winter with flowers.

Was thinking of a skimmia or a Wintersweet.

Anyone else got suggestions?

How rude of me, I missed your post.

Judging by looks alone I'd go with Wintersweet. As a personal preference, I'm not that fond of flowers that cluster like Skimmia, and also I prefer the shape of the leaves on the Wintersweet plant. I know nothing else about them except looks, so that's all I can give XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited September 2011
    Options

I have to be since there is no other way to talk to you and ones like you Arsethorn !!!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Vals first post was here
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1080871&highlight=Vallenion&page=16

Enrage didn't get 'disrespectful' til after your second post where you started being disrespectful to me. Soo keep saying we started this. We can see you're full of it.

I also would like sundaymonday to pm me from in game. I wanna know who the dude is and give him a virtual hand shake for his post.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have to admit I am surprised this thread is still going. Maybe VanillaOnion isn't the problem. There has been one noticeable difference on this thread - his bum chum hasn't posted (ooooh maybe he was banned)!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Admittedly CRYassassin was even worse than VanillaOnion....But he is not banned the last I checked (AKA saw one of his posts).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Vals first post was here
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1080871&highlight=Vallenion&page=16

Enrage didn't get 'disrespectful' til after your second post where you started being disrespectful to me. Soo keep saying we started this. We can see you're full of it.

That was not my first post LOL...and no matter how disrescpetful I was...I never turned convo into nation bashing !!!

I also would like sundaymonday to pm me from in game. I wanna know who the dude is and give him a virtual hand shake for his post.

Go jack off and you will give him a handshake, I know its you Ducky !!!
    edited September 2011
    Options

Stop being ONIONIST (http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=112637408763601&topic=24)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Your first post is a page before that,I mentioned that. What I said was no one got disrespectful til you started talking **** in your second post. Why are you imagining me playing with myself?Thats very disturbing.If thats what you're into then fine,but you shouldn't bring stuff like that up in public or mention it to me.

We all know you know nothing. You have no proof who sundaymonday is, so again you are being racist and having dobule standards.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Stop being racist.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Admittedly CRYassassin was even worse than VanillaOnion....But he is not banned the last I checked (AKA saw one of his posts).

I asked CRO to stop posting, but if you miss him...I can always call him and let him know that LOL.

Last time i checked, you are not banned either...why would he get bann then ???
    Oh I forgot, you cant get banned...you are "innocent" and more important you are Enrage member !!!

Honestly I'm suprised that I am still here couse of well known "reasons"...
This discussion has been closed.