TW schedule

Options

Comments

• Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Retsuko wrote:
    All the big factions have agreed on not to touch those two lands that wings and pinoy own(ed). Not because we think it's shameful to bash on smaller guilds. Like you said, once enrage owned the map all the fun was gone. Especially for smaller guilds it wasn't interesting anymore to attack any land.
    O.O
    I didn't know that they all agreed on that... Well, this changes everything. If GD agreed on not taking their land, then they shouldn't have bidded, I agree.
    Its just a game but you get pissed off when people play it the way they want?Some of us are *** holes in rl. I don't act any different in person then I do on the computer(cept a much more colorful vocabulary.
    No, I'm not pissed because people play the game the way they want. You can do whatever makes you happy, I don't care. But there is a famous saying that says "The freedom of one ends where the other's beggin".
    And it's not because you're an a**hole IRL that you have to be IG too. More to my point, nice people IRL often (that's not new, every online game knows that) act like *******s online because nobody can hurt them the way they would IRL. To me it's pathetic. Either you're faithful to yourself and you're nice both IRL and IG, or you're a badass.
    There ARE people that are badasses and *******s both IRL and IG, but honestly... Why do you feel the need to be hated ? I truely wish to understand that.
    The point of DT is to kill each other. Thats why its a PK event
    No no no. It's not because it's PK enabled that you HAVE TO Pk people.
    The point of DT is completing the quests the NPC gives you. You CAN pk, but that's not the main objective.
    Theatre of Blood IS a pk enabled area where it's the point to pk others.
    Again,PK enabled area. I don't see how you have any logical ground here.
    Same thing as above. Someone completing the cube doesn't keep YOU from completing it, therefore why pk him ? There is a room where you NEED to pk to get out, but that's different from pking people in the Bored rooms.
    DukinTiger wrote:
    I did this long before joining Enrage.Funny thing is when I do that then die and have to dig my own sht.
    Awesome, good for you.
    Also, I never said Enrage made people go *******s. I said Enrage prefered to recruit *******s, but there are people, as I said, that are faithful to their real behavior and then are nice IG too, even in Enrage.
    With your logic a country could just go and say 'hey you are weaker then us,Imma take your land.'But The larger countries have agreed not to just take land from weaker nations.Kind of like TW isn't?
    Again, I had no idea big guilds agreed on letting them keep their land.
    In my logic, a country wouldn't attack another country because they're weak, because IRL there is a fact that doesn't exist in PWI : civilians.
    Evanera wrote:
    Yes Drak, and being camp killed in DT is part of the game as well. Double standards there.
    Being killed in DT is part of the game, yes, because they made it a pk enabled area.
    Being camp killed is not, because where is the fun ? Where are the honorable values that you claim, to let Wings keep their land and stuff ? Don't you think Camp killing in DT is bigger guilds picking on smaller ones ? Because let's be honest, the people camp killing in line in DT starting area are not from Wings nor Pinoy...

Drak.
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I agree there are people like that Drak. However, unless you know the person in question outside of game then you have no idea how they act in RL. The way I see it is this:I would rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I am not.As for the bored rooms,people get bored. Some like to handle that boredom with pking. It doesn't bother me if some one is able to kill me in the cube. If you don't like it don't go in there.The pking is just another obstacle the cube offers,just like the puzzles or mobs in them.DT, I don't go there much. When I did, you are right, it is the larger factions in there killing each other. But again,its pk enabled and that adds to the obstacles the event offers. If the GMs were worried about it then they would remove the pking.

Val,you really are a dumb ***. I love how you keep implying I am an alcoholic with no grounds to stand on for that. Maybe you are just referring to your own problems.Try taking your own advice and get some help.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I totally feel bad for those GD members who aren't a reflection of that yellow-texted half-wit that spews nothing but word vomit.

Seriously why haven't you guys left yet? You've gotten nothing but morons making you look like fools and TW bids that says your leader is pure chicken ****. You guys have the ability to take down Enrage but obviously your leader doesn't believe in you b:shutup

I have to say, I am glad to be in a faction where the majority of the members don't act out worse than my preschool class b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Drakon fight was fun. I know I got atleast 1 kill lol.

"Assist on Kyanelle"
    *gets purged, hf'ed, tempested, and ***** by 465839200547463 archers* b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I agree there are people like that Drak. However, unless you know the person in question outside of game then you have no idea how they act in RL. The way I see it is this:I would rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I am not.As for the bored rooms,people get bored. Some like to handle that boredom with pking. It doesn't bother me if some one is able to kill me in the cube. If you don't like it don't go in there.The pking is just another obstacle the cube offers,just like the puzzles or mobs in them.DT, I don't go there much. When I did, you are right, it is the larger factions in there killing each other. But again,its pk enabled and that adds to the obstacles the event offers. If the GMs were worried about it then they would remove the pking.

Val,you really are a dumb ***. I love how you keep implying I am an alcoholic with no grounds to stand on for that. Maybe you are just referring to your own problems.Try taking your own advice and get some help.

Do not deny it now Ducky, we are on a good path here...lets stay on it !!!

My heart broke when you shared your secret with us 2 weeks ago about how you come home drunk and go on TW...we support you Ducky, stay strong my son !!!

P.S.

Croatian fans support you in your battle
    http://youtu.be/gd-0IZXtGZU
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Do not deny it now Ducky, we are on a good path here...lets stay on it !!!

My heart broke when you shared your secret with us 2 weeks ago about how you come home drunk and go on TW...we support you Ducky, stay strong my son !!!

P.S.

Croatian fans support you in your battle
    http://youtu.be/gd-0IZXtGZU

http://youtu.be/eEhDZN0RFjw (it sums it all up)

• Ryxx - Heavens Tear
    Ryxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I totally feel bad for those GD members who aren't a reflection of that yellow-texted half-wit that spews nothing but word vomit.

Seriously why haven't you guys left yet? You've gotten nothing but morons making you look like fools and TW bids that says your leader is pure chicken ****. You guys have the ability to take down Enrage but obviously your leader doesn't believe in you b:shutup

I have to say, I am glad to be in a faction where the majority of the members don't act out worse than my preschool class b:dirty

You're suggesting that 95% of the faction should leave because of what 5% of the faction does. And no, we don't have the ability to take Enrage down without defending for 3 hours.

The majority of us don't act worse than a preschool class either.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just finished breezing through this thread on my phone. Sooooo many flaws in Drak's logic. I'll go into more detail when I get home on my computer:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anyway, I would just like to say that, at least from my perspective, the lands GD bid on are not a reflection of what most of GD desires. Rather, it is a reflection of only a few who are involved in the bidding process and may or may not coincidentally align with the rest of the faction's opinions.

Leadership is usually partly based on trust from the rest of a faction. With this i mean that the entire faction supports what leadership decides for them and trust that the decision is in the faction's best interest. Any disagreements you have with your own leadership are internal matters which we don't really have any business with and should of course be discussed with your own leadership. With all due respect, if you're telling us that the majority of your guild might not agree with the recent bid, it doesn't mean that it makes the bid alright to us, no matter what your stance is in the matter because it's already been decided by your leaders which you support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://youtu.be/eEhDZN0RFjw (it sums it all up)

If you actually wrote all that here, I would respect you...like this b:bye
    You're suggesting that 95% of the faction should leave because of what 5% of the faction does. And no, we don't have the ability to take Enrage down without defending for 3 hours.

LOL, when I first joined TW thread I was polite and got trolled for no reason...then i said LOL *** this i'll just addapt.
    Enrage preschool class made me to reply them with this tone in a 1st place, so i tryed make my post's be like a mirror toward Enrage & Co. so they could see how much of a hypocrites they really are...after that FAILED, Ducky started to use his sundaymonday alt to start insults based on a nationality and his guild mates followed...and then it became personal !!!

So excuse the *** out of me if I'm gonna mess with them !!!
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You're suggesting that 95% of the faction should leave because of what 5% of the faction does.

that would be foolish. A more sensible option is for the 5% to listen to the 95%
  • Ryxx - Heavens Tear
    Ryxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Leadership is usually partly based on trust from the rest of a faction. With this i mean that the entire faction supports what leadership decides for them and trust that the decision is in the faction's best interest. Any disagreements you have with your own leadership are internal matters which we don't really have any business with and should of course be discussed with your own leadership. With all due respect, if you're telling us that the majority of your guild might not agree with the recent bid, it doesn't mean that it makes the bid alright to us, no matter what your stance is in the matter because it's already been decided by your leaders which you support.

I never said that the bid is alright to anyone. I'm sure you can remember that I said I am against it, so why would I think it's alright? Also, you contradict yourself because you said the rest of a faction trusts what leadership will do but we may have disagreements (aka may not support) and yet somehow we always support leadership by default. Most of us do trust that our leadership would do what is in the faction's best interest but it may not turn out that way and we have a right to choose to support it or not.
  • gremme3
    gremme3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TW = Take Wings

I L I K E T U R T L E S
    edited September 2011
    Options

I'm not saying you should, I'm just questioning why you haven't. When it's the leadership that's apart of that 5%, I would've left.

And if you reread what I said, I am just thankful that MY faction doesn't act like that. I didn't say anything about yours b:scorn
    LOL, when I first joined TW thread I was polite and got trolled for no reason...then i said LOL *** this i'll just addapt.
    Enrage preschool class made me to reply them with this tone in a 1st place, so i tryed make my post's be like a mirror toward Enrage & Co. so they could see how much of a hypocrites they really are...after that FAILED, Ducky started to use his sundaymonday alt to start insults based on a nationality and his guild mates followed...and then it became personal !!!

So excuse the *** out of me if I'm gonna mess with them !!!

Monkey see, monkey do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    FateMakerr wrote:
    Sooooo many flaws in Drak's logic. I'll go into more detail when I get home on my computer:)
    Oh yeah I'm sure there are, I don't think my logic is universal and flawless.
    I just express how I play compared to people-who-are-usually-disliked play. What I feel about Enrage is purely personal and I don't think there is any universal logic when it comes to that.

So yeah, it would be interesting that you show me the flaws in my logic, but there is no way you can convince me that I'm wrong about Enrage, because in no way you are right either.
    (and please skip the "generalization is bad" and such, I'm aware of that and I chose deliberatly to ignore it)

Drak.

edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm not saying you should, I'm just questioning why you haven't. When it's the leadership that's apart of that 5%, I would've left.

And if you reread what I said, I am just thankful that MY faction doesn't act like that. I didn't say anything about yours b:scorn

Monkey see, monkey do?

Nope, its more like do to them what they do to you !!!
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

leave because some people disagree with a bid? what are you, 12? ryxx was merely pointing out the fact that some people, NOT 95% (he was merely stating how many people are involved in the bidding process, i feel sad to actually have to explain this), may or may not believe the bid was the correct one.

now please tell me, in what universe do you live where everybody agrees 100% with absolutely everything that their leaders do? it's about trusting in the decision (and no, i'm not saying blindly, but for god's sake, it's a game) and moving on.
    Watched the mirror? Cuz what he says is true only an idiot wouldn't agree, please take the hint :)

you again, i swear you only come on the forums when you think it's time to make another asinine remark that has no validity whatsoever, just so that you can feel better about yourself by bashing the big bad cash shopping GD horde.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I never said that the bid is alright to anyone. I'm sure you can remember that I said I am against it, so why would I think it's alright?
    Your post make it seem as if you ask us to stop "making fun" of GD because the majority doesn't agree with the bid. I remember you said you're not alright with the bid. But what I was trying to say in a civil way is, we don't care. As a member of your faction, you represent its actions.
    Also, you contradict yourself because you said the rest of a faction trusts what leadership will do but we may have disagreements (aka may not support) and yet somehow we always support leadership by default. Most of us do trust that our leadership would do what is in the faction's best interest but it may not turn out that way and we have a right to choose to support it or not.

I do not contradict myself, since i've never said that. If you disagree with something your leaders decide/do it doesn't mean you can't support your faction anymore or trust your leaders. And if your leaders support/appreciate it's members opinions they would be open to discuss any matters that members may have. Also sometimes, decisions have to be made where the majority may not agree but has to be done. At those times it's important that your members are still supporting you because of the trust they have in leadership.

My point of view is that when you can't support your faction or trust your leaders, you shouldn't be in that faction anymore.
    I may have a different point of view than you have, which i respect and i'll leave it at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anyone starting to hate the color yellow? I sure am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Funkychicken - Heavens Tear
    Funkychicken - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is really pathetic. The Enrage clowns and Enrage fanboys are gonna start calling out GD for 'picking' on a smaller faction? Really...?

I am in a faction that started TW at map reset, we were not very strong, but through some strategic placement and bidding, we were able to take several lands in the north including Ether. We took what we could from mobs and weaker factions (there are not many), and had our own little piece of the pie - and we were having a great time.

As some of you know, Enrage couldn't stand this, but they could only take one piece per week so they created EvilTree, which mainly included Enrage alts capable of account stashing their uber gear, and plenty of high levels built from power leveling. (Yes these are all alleged accusations by me, deny them if you want, I could care less.) They decided our fun was over, and not only took all of our land, but did it in the utmost honorable fashion (delaying in their base, farm killing, etc).

But here's the point: We didn't cry about it. No one else called out Enrage/EvilTree for "bullying" the little guy. That's just how it goes. "You don't like it? Get better and take it back." We couldn't do it, we were a little mad. No one likes having their *** handed to them week after week and then being taunted and laughed at. BUT WE NEVER COMPLAINED BECAUSE THAT'S WAR.

Now all the sudden, Wings and Pinoy sneak in and grab one piece of land each. Neat, good for them. I say hang on for dear life and ride that wave for as long as you can, homies! But... Don't cry when someone bigger than you wants to try to take it from you. That's war.

And yes, I realize that most of this is NOT these two factions QQ'ing, but rather a vehicle for Enrage and their fanboys to slander GD again, but I digress...

Are you really gonna tell me that if/when Enrage takes the entire map again, they're gonna leave Pinoy and Wings alone simply because "It ain't cool to attack smaller factions."? Right. Like Enrage (or Rad, or GD, or Drakon, or whoever) hasn't taken ANY of their current land from any "little guy" pfff.

As for the "letting them have fun in TW, blah, blah, blah..." Really? ...Really? How many adjacent lands has Wings and Pinoy tried to aquire? I've never seen them bid personally (I may have missed it) except for perhaps the fake bid on the Rad land so that GD couldn't get it. They have been sitting on their butts raking in 10M per week doing what? Fending off tiny factions that field 24 members whose best geared player has most of his TT99 to +4 already?? I would say Pinoy and Wings are fortunate to have held onto the lands as long as they did.

So, GD bid on Wings. BFD. Does it really matter what their motives are? Do they have to answer a questionnaire as to WHY they bid WHERE? No. Maybe they're trying to get to Arch, maybe they just wanted to take a land after Enrage beat them the last couple times, maybe they hate that light green, maybe they have this overwhelming obsession to be able to free tele to Whetstone Keep. I don't give a **** - it doesn't matter. Anyone can bid on anyone (within the TW rules). That's War.

And furthermore... people in glass houses should not cast stones.

I J S.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rant

guess you app'd to GD to join the rest of those from Titan, or are you just a " fanboy " like you accuse others of being ?
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Val I have never come home drunk and then done tw. I don't drink out of my house. I also have never used an alt on the forums to post. Like I said, I dunno who the *** sunday is.Get your thumb out of your *** and start using your brain.

chicken, no one said enrage wouldn't take the land from them once everyone else is off the map. No one said that enrage didn't have alts in EvilTree(how ever many of their fats were done by people on their mains who liked to tw. Kind of like GD has alts in pinoy and Tainted,doesn't mean they make the whole faction) The issue was the fact that the larger factions agreed to leave the 2 little lands alone so the smaller ones could have tw so long as we had other options to bid. It isn't just enrage members that called GD out on that and want to know why they did it.

Drak, I respect the fact that you don't like us. Alot of people don't. you actually have a valid argument in your post,unlike many others.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Drunken TW is the best kind of TW b:pleased
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I J S.

The QQ in this post has already been addressed in previous posts.

My rating of your first ever post on the forums is....4/10. You got points for being more or less on topic and having a good command of the English language, both of which is something VanillaOnion does not have.

You lost points for tossing around ideas and words you don't really understand and in-general QQ about things you haven't gotten a grasp of despite several people already making several elaborate posts about it.

Also, I am sorry (not really, actually) that you are bitter about your guild losing land to EvilTree and are in denial about it. However, I did TW against EvilTree myself and I have to say that they were about on par or weaker than Pinoy and Wings (I mean face it, those may be Enrage members but they're ALL ALTS). Now, these two factions are defending against others that are only slightly weaker than they are, so unless your guild was in any way comparable to Wings and Pinoy, you would have been eaten up anyways, by factions that have not succeeded in taking land from them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    leave because some people disagree with a bid? what are you, 12? ryxx was merely pointing out the fact that some people, NOT 95% (he was merely stating how many people are involved in the bidding process, i feel sad to actually have to explain this), may or may not believe the bid was the correct one.

now please tell me, in what universe do you live where everybody agrees 100% with absolutely everything that their leaders do? it's about trusting in the decision (and no, i'm not saying blindly, but for god's sake, it's a game) and moving on..

Actually I was just asking why but thanks for your defensive insults b:sweat

I'm curious as to why people still stick around when GD leadership is making such crappy decisions for their faction. Yes I'm aware of the whole non-faction blah blah blah but really? It's been more than this week that GD has bid on land that doesn't help improve the faction as a "family" as so many of you claim to be. This bid just happens to be low enough for everyone else to really make fun of you for.

What're they trying to do? Get to Arch for the cata advantage? Even if you could beat Enrage with the advantage do you really think they'd let you keep it? So are your leaders making the entire lot of you look like *******s just for the small chance of having something for a week?

So how long are you guys going to go on trusting your leaders to make the right decisions and listen to you?

That's what I'm wondering. I'm not ****ting on anyone or looking for someone to rage me out b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BadGRRL - Heavens Tear
    BadGRRL - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anyone starting to hate the color yellow? I sure am.

Like button plx b:surrender

Also... LOL @ GD people 'defending' the guild's move by saying 'it's a game'.

That's the whole reason you **** everyone off, there's a whole map with territories available, and of all options you have, you go for the chicken move and bully off one of the 2 small factions.

Lacking the view of 'the bigger picture' makes your leaders people with very sucky judgment.

' I J S'
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "Assist on Kyanelle"
    *gets purged, hf'ed, tempested, and ***** by 465839200547463 archers* b:cry

Sorry Bambi. Thats what you get for stealing my fav sin away from Radiance b:chuckle Actually it's great that we were working so well together.

I miss Hidden_Ninja b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    GF GD, was a while since i pulled catapults.

I'm so Embarrassed because i forgot how slow the cata moved and how easy it was to lose it behind me, also forgot i cant cut corners so fast otherwise it gets stuck in the hills >.>

Hoping no one noticed that
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sorry Bambi. Thats what you get for stealing my fav sin away from Radiance b:chuckle Actually it's great that we were working so well together.

I miss Hidden_Ninja b:sad

I <3 Hidden_Ninja b:cute
    You will get to see him tonight. b:kiss

Tonight.. will be more like, "Assist on Kyanelle" *Kyanelle dies* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.