TW schedule

Comments

• Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Just by how often you spam that same link I am pretty sure I will never click it.

I honestly don't care will you do or not LOL !!! b:chuckleb:pleasedb:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    LMFAO.....how about all the bandwagon people think for one moment.....just one small moment. If there was no GD on the map, there is no way Enrage would just sit by and say, oh, we have enough land, no TW for us because we will not attack weaker factions. They would take the entire map....again. Stop being sheep following the cart and think about that for a moment. As for bidding, I have no say in what is bid on and what is not....but if it is that important to find out....please feel free to ask the leaders about it in the game. I find it funny that yall are freaking out about a game....comparing attacking for land to kicking a puppy. Drama much?

Yes, let's think about this for a second... There are currently two factions on the map that are not considered 'big,' Wings and Pinoy. Those are the only two chances smaller guilds have at having TW. If there was no GD on the map, those two factions would not be bid on AT LEAST until there are absolutely no other guilds to attack, and looking at the size of the map and the number of lands Enrage has, small guilds would get to TW for many months before Enrage would have to bid on them to complete the map. This really has nothing to do with bandwagon and sheep, you seem to have taken a page from VanillaOnion's book.

So why exactly are you freaking out that everyone thinks your faction is kicking a puppy and ruining TW for others?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Brixonna - Heavens Tear
    Brixonna - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    2nd...im sure if GDz gets to touch arch they will jiz in their pants :D

Lmao.

A purely pathetic move by GD. Good job by the "Perfect Faction" b:victory
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I don't have an aversion to European commodities. That just happens to be my preference in cars.Honestly I don't like any care like the Ferrari or Lamborghini,where they are made is irrelevant, I think they are ugly. I don't drink often by the way, maybe once a month. Regardless, You come here and I can promise you will get a first hand look at american emergency crews.

Also I don't discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    GD probably has the worst spokespeople of any faction in the entire history of PW.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I honestly don't care will you do or not LOL !!! b:chuckleb:pleasedb:chuckle

GD should seriously consider making you an officer! b:victory

And since you like to share youtube vids so much, here's one just for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-s7B-yfxzs

b:laugh
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    did someone say sweet ***? b:dirty

Do not fear sweet is here now b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i bet they had intell of WMDs hiddien there...thats why they must do this...?

It worked for America, worth a try here b:chuckle

EDIT, I feel so bashed on being a GD :'(
    edited September 2011

we <3 you Trigger.. Just not what your guilds leadership is doing.. Your one of the coolest GD forum posters b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This thread is boring without a proper response from GD on why they had to ruin the fun of smaller factions for "strategic" reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited September 2011
    This thread is boring without a proper response from GD on why they had to ruin the fun of smaller factions for "strategic" reasons.

I agree, we haven't heard from the 2 tops in GD since we started winning past there turtles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They are most likely ashamed of certain onions. I would like to know why they attacked,I think everyone does. Granted enrage would eventually have taken the land from them but enrage would have at least waited til GD Rad War and Dominus were off the map. Then they would take out the smaller guilds. People don't really care that GD attacked wings they care that they attacked wings so early on in the tw scene. There are so many options to attack and you guys took the easiest,cowardly way out.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited September 2011
    ^ what ducky said.. inb4velpoststojustifyGD'sactionsforthem b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well... It's sweet and all that you guys defend poor Wings against GD, but isn't that war ?
    I mean, the instance says "Territory War", so unless I'm mistaken, weaks don't stand for long in a war.
    It's sad that Wings will eventually loose against GD, but then what ? It's the game.

Or maybe what you guys are trying to say is giving the map to little factions so they can have fun. If that's it, I'm off to create a little guild, imma recruit 20 peeps and then we'll go TW against Enrage (that, against all odds, seem to defend some kind of moral...b:shocked ) and we'll expect them to let us win. I say BID ON ARCHOSAUR !!! You guys won't mind, will you ?

Good luck anyway Wings ! :)
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Well... It's sweet and all that you guys defend poor Wings against GD, but isn't that war ?
    I mean, the instance says "Territory War", so unless I'm mistaken, weaks don't stand for long in a war.
    It's sad that Wings will eventually loose against GD, but then what ? It's the game.

Or maybe what you guys are trying to say is giving the map to little factions so they can have fun. If that's it, I'm off to create a little guild, imma recruit 20 peeps and then we'll go TW against Enrage (that, against all odds, seem to defend some kind of moral...b:shocked ) and we'll expect them to let us win. I say BID ON ARCHOSAUR !!! You guys won't mind, will you ?

Good luck anyway Wings ! :)

You think bidding on a small faction that hasn't done anything to you is the same concept as defending factions that bid on you expecting free giveaways?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well i have 100% of my friends and family that want me to drive a Ferrari Scuderia Spider instead of Evo...but it ain't gonna happen anytime soon...

Yea, I agree. It's not going to happen anytime soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Trig! Hai. <3 b:cute
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You think bidding on a small faction that hasn't done anything to you is the same concept as defending factions that bid on you expecting free giveaways?

Re-read what I said, because I don't think you got it...

It's just the game. If the faction is too small to keep the territory, then it looses it, that's all. There is no bad thing in that. If you don't want to get banged by bigger faction, then don't do TW or be big yourself.

I'm not defending GD particularly on this. It's just that we have to be fair, not envidious. That doesn't ruin the "fun" for those little territory owning faction, because they don't TW anyway ! They got the land on the map reset and held it until now because people think it's shameful to pick on smaller factions when you're a TW-successful faction. Where is the fun in that ?
    "Oh how exciting ! Nobody bidded on us this week ! We're (not) gonna get some action this week-end !" C'mon...

What did kill the fun was when Enrage got the whole map and didn't give any chance to other factions to get territories. But with Enrage it's a different problem... It's more about a striving need of attention and domination, probably due to a lack of IRL self-esteem and/or lack of mother love...

Read The Art of War, you'll see that there is no "compassion" chapter... And it's a great reading too, so it's beneficial to your general knowledge and it might get you to see that even IRL, life is not painted in pink.
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    life is not painted in pink.

Unless you're CrazyDan. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Enrage is currently talking **** about GD cuz they did something sleazy. It's probably against your personal code of honor to say anything against GD's decisions but bidding on Wings is a d1ck move and you know it.

Also, what's wrong with people picking sides? The majority of the threads on these forums involve 2 "sides" and the people defending their "sides." I doubt Rad does it because they think it's cool, they just think GD are in the wrong. Plus you wouldn't be saying such things if you could get people to side with GD against Enrage, but your leaders kinda blew that opportunity when they chose to backstab everyone. What's wrong, don't like Rad any more when you can't manipulate them into siding with you? :P

Your first and last points will never happen. VanillaOnion will keep posting in his irrelevant, stupid way which is never actually a real reply to anything or anyone, and the game will never be fun again. So I guess you won't be reading the forums more :( But we can still have sexy time elsewhere off the forum b:laugh

Its nothing to do with my personal code of honor. I dont mind you bash on us, its just boring reading material :p I have nothing against Rad, and side wih me? Im not even part of the discussion here :p Well I kinda am now though. I dont care much for TW since I cannot attend cause of RL :p

Ill still try to read the forum for your sake Aesthor.... sexy time somewher else is always welcome b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They are most likely ashamed of certain onions. I would like to know why they attacked,I think everyone does. Granted enrage would eventually have taken the land from them but enrage would have at least waited til GD Rad War and Dominus were off the map. Then they would take out the smaller guilds. People don't really care that GD attacked wings they care that they attacked wings so early on in the tw scene. There are so many options to attack and you guys took the easiest,cowardly way out.

I agree that its a cowardly move perhaps, but then again, im sure GD wouldnt be attacking Wings at all if it wasnt for the Enrage blockade... stop making blockades and attack around the map instead :p
    And no its not really a serious post, but if it wasnt for that Drakon and Radiance being cut off from GD it would never have happened... There is always two sides to a coin. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I got to taste the ground alot tonite b:chuckle GF Enrage b:victory We actually had a full 80 when it got to like the 30 minute mark I think, lets hope we repeat it next week. Well 79 cos I suck and as good as a fly on a rhino.

Elvy <3
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Re-read what I said, because I don't think you got it...

It's just the game. If the faction is too small to keep the territory, then it looses it, that's all. There is no bad thing in that. If you don't want to get banged by bigger faction, then don't do TW or be big yourself.

I'm not defending GD particularly on this. It's just that we have to be fair, not envidious. That doesn't ruin the "fun" for those little territory owning faction, because they don't TW anyway ! They got the land on the map reset and held it until now because people think it's shameful to pick on smaller factions when you're a TW-successful faction. Where is the fun in that ?
    "Oh how exciting ! Nobody bidded on us this week ! We're (not) gonna get some action this week-end !" C'mon...

What did kill the fun was when Enrage got the whole map and didn't give any chance to other factions to get territories. But with Enrage it's a different problem... It's more about a striving need of attention and domination, probably due to a lack of IRL self-esteem and/or lack of mother love...

Read The Art of War, you'll see that there is no "compassion" chapter... And it's a great reading too, so it's beneficial to your general knowledge and it might get you to see that even IRL, life is not painted in pink.
    I thought it was a good post until I got to the red part. Then I just realized you were QQing, probably out of some strange sort of jealousy that Enrage is more pixel-powerful than you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    good fight, cya next week
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    good fight, cya next week

You got me again DX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Good fight, see you next week maybe.

Think I got dealt the highest damage to me that TW :(

not saying who though! b:surrender
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You got me again DX

i was like "OMG IMMA MISS QQQ"
    D;
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Good fight, see you next week maybe.

Think I got dealt the highest damage to me that TW :(

not saying who though! b:surrender

I got hit 50.2 or 50.3k by tightend, but tbh I doubt that beats what you got hit for considering the extents of top damages in tws... Oh wells, at least there my hp pool didn't much matter :P
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    The hardest I got hit for that TW was by Hojuken for almost 10K. GTI also took a few shots at me but he managed not to oneshot me this TW and I don't remember if he broke 10K. All in all I've been hit much harder in older TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    invoking sun tzu to justify GD's pixel asshattery... what is this i don't even
This discussion has been closed.