TW schedule

Options

Comments

• Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

and another faceless alt that's too ashamed to post on his main turns a "good fight" thread into QQ/troll-mania.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well this one is a veteran. He has 200+ posts. I give those a bit more credit than new ones that pop up with like 3 posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    that's like saying someone with 3000+ posts knows what he/she's talking about. :P
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No hate, I was hit for 29k or something like that.

Also on another note..getting purged after fortifying then Ironguard is messed up. Didn't I complain about that once already though? Freaking archers purging in 1 shot -.-
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

and another faceless alt that's too ashamed to post on his main turns a "good fight" thread into QQ/troll-mania.

"Good fight thread"? Did you not read the past 14 pages?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No hate, I was hit for 29k or something like that.

Also on another note..getting purged after fortifying then Ironguard is messed up. Didn't I complain about that once already though? Freaking archers purging in 1 shot -.-

if it makes you feel any better the barb next to you took the same lol.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "Good fight thread"? Did you not read the past 14 pages?

**** no.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I thought it was a good post until I got to the red part. Then I just realized you were QQing, probably out of some strange sort of jealousy that Enrage is more pixel-powerful than you.

Hahaha nah not jealousy, I do have a RL that makes me look at these pixels for what they are : a game. Therefore, it kindda pisses me off when someone plays the badass behind a screen when I could kick his butt six ways to sunday IRL to teach him good maners.

It's just that whenever I see a group of jackasses keeping people (me included) from completing their quest (e.g Dragon Temple, by waiting in line a few meters after the entrance to spawn kill whoever comes by) or completing the Cube (I almost never get Pked in the cube, but the few times i was, 100% Enrage, and even the same guy camping to spawn kill in the Bored room), I can be sure that they're Enrage. It's often them who set the Consequence room of the cube to 100 also.
    No, it's not jealousy. There are things that you don't do.
    Yeah, I QQ... And what ?
    I just don't respect this guild because they pretend to be badasses on an online game. The people in it might not be all like that, but it just takes a few to make it shine on the whole.

Apart from my feeling against Enrage, the rest of my post still remains valid. You can be Enrage, GD, Radiance or Dominus, if you want a territory held by a weaker guild, you earn it and that's all. No QQing about them being weaker and stuff. It's the game.

Thanks for the compliment btw.

Drak.
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    **** no.

Do yourself a favor and keep it that way :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes Drak, and being camp killed in DT is part of the game as well. Double standards there.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hahaha nah not jealousy, I do have a RL that makes me look at these pixels for what they are : a game. Therefore, it kindda pisses me off when someone plays the badass behind a screen when I could kick his butt six ways to sunday IRL to teach him good maners.

It's just that whenever I see a group of jackasses keeping people (me included) from completing their quest (e.g Dragon Temple, by waiting in line a few meters after the entrance to spawn kill whoever comes by) or completing the Cube (I almost never get Pked in the cube, but the few times i was, 100% Enrage, and even the same guy camping to spawn kill in the Bored room), I can be sure that they're Enrage. It's often them who set the Consequence room of the cube to 100 also.
    No, it's not jealousy. There are things that you don't do.
    Yeah, I QQ... And what ?
    I just don't respect this guild because they pretend to be badasses on an online game. The people in it might not be all like that, but it just takes a few to make it shine on the whole.

Apart from my feeling against Enrage, the rest of my post still remains valid. You can be Enrage, GD, Radiance or Dominus, if you want a territory held by a weaker guild, you earn it and that's all. No QQing about them being weaker and stuff. It's the game.

Drak.

Disliking Enrage for their conduct in game is one thing. In fact that is a perfectly understandable thing. Going on to make presumptions about people's real life self esteem or lack of motherly love not only makes you look silly because you JUST said yourself that 'it's just a game,' it makes you look like you're sorely jealous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • UrbanFan - Heavens Tear
    UrbanFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you bet your sweet ***

Watching you talk about sweet ***** makes me tingly inside :x
    Proud buffer of Enrage. #1 fan of urbanpulse. b:kiss
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And no its not really a serious post, but if it wasnt for that Drakon and Radiance being cut off from GD it would never have happened... There is always two sides to a coin. b:kiss

GD gives enrage the best fights, so if you had bid on them instead of running away then the blockade to force the issue might not have been needed. yes two sides to a coin
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's just the game. If the faction is too small to keep the territory, then it looses it, that's all. There is no bad thing in that. If you don't want to get banged by bigger faction, then don't do TW or be big yourself.

I'm not defending GD particularly on this. It's just that we have to be fair, not envidious. That doesn't ruin the "fun" for those little territory owning faction, because they don't TW anyway ! They got the land on the map reset and held it until now because people think it's shameful to pick on smaller factions when you're a TW-successful faction. Where is the fun in that ?
    "Oh how exciting ! Nobody bidded on us this week ! We're (not) gonna get some action this week-end !" C'mon...

What did kill the fun was when Enrage got the whole map and didn't give any chance to other factions to get territories.

You're kind of missing the point i think.

All the big factions have agreed on not to touch those two lands that wings and pinoy own(ed). Not because we think it's shameful to bash on smaller guilds. Like you said, once enrage owned the map all the fun was gone. Especially for smaller guilds it wasn't interesting anymore to attack any land. But honestly, right now it doesn't matter which guild these small guilds would attack at the moment, they will get rolled over within 10 minutes anywhere.

This is why the bigger factions agreed to not attack those two lands. They were the only two places left where a small guild could have some fun and experience TW in an entertaining way.

Now you could say, it's all about war, and if you want to gain land get bigger etc. Sure, would be great to have more competition. But a lot of guilds are build up in a certain way. Like pinoy's are a guild of pinoy's. Nocturne is for 18 years and older (they dont tw though). And a lot of guilds are just small but have a lot of low level members. You have to give all those guilds some space (2 lands is not much) to experience what we experience as well. Now it's reduced to 1 land only. And only because GD does not have the balls (even though they pretty much outgear Enrage?) to attack enrage head on for weeks now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And only because GD does not have the balls (even though they pretty much outgear Enrage?) to attack enrage head on for weeks now.

i lol'd. hard.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Watched the mirror? Cuz what he says is true only an idiot wouldn't agree, please take the hint :)
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    GD have now taken the crown of being the Scumbag guild on HT. Atleast with Enrage, if they were/are being a$$ holes, they admit it. GD on the other hand say their ***** doesn't stink even when it does. I have friends in GD who I know wouldn't be happy that their so called leaders decided to take the easy route by bidding on Wings.

Kritty can you please introduce a blacklist on the forums. It would make it so much easier to ignore people like VanillaOnion (oops better not write that, his bum chum might quote me, oh well).

The Drakon fight was fun. I know I got atleast 1 kill lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hahaha nah not jealousy, I do have a RL that makes me look at these pixels for what they are : a game. Therefore, it kindda pisses me off when someone plays the badass behind a screen when I could kick his butt six ways to sunday IRL to teach him good maners.Its just a game but you get pissed off when people play it the way they want?Some of us are *** holes in rl. I don't act any different in person then I do on the computer(cept a much more colorful vocabulary.

It's just that whenever I see a group of jackasses keeping people (me included) from completing their quest (e.g Dragon Temple, by waiting in line a few meters after the entrance to spawn kill whoever comes by) The point of DT is to kill each other. Thats why its a PK event.or completing the Cube (I almost never get Pked in the cube, but the few times i was, 100% Enrage, and even the same guy camping to spawn kill in the Bored room)Again,PK enabled area. I don't see how you have any logical ground here., I can be sure that they're Enrage. It's often them who set the Consequence room of the cube to 100 also.I did this long before joining Enrage.Funny thing is when I do that then die and have to dig my own sht.
    No, it's not jealousy. There are things that you don't do.You haven't shown anything that you 'just don't do'.
    Yeah, I QQ... And what ?
    I just don't respect this guild because they pretend to be badasses on an online game.I can tell you that myself and I know for a fact a few other people that are badasses in game are not pretending and are the same way in RL. That doesn't just go for Enrage,there are people that are like that in GD,Rad,and many other factions. The people in it might not be all like that, but it just takes a few to make it shine on the whole.

Drak.

With your logic a country could just go and say 'hey you are weaker then us,Imma take your land.'But The larger countries have agreed not to just take land from weaker nations.Kind of like TW isn't?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's always nice to see how "honorable" Enrage behaves after defeat knocked on their door !!!

The speed with which Enrage transformed from a provocation fest after last few TW's, into QQ and seeking for excuses fest after this TW is amazing...just bloody amazing !!!

Throughout the week we read here the posts of "honorable" members of Enrage who were calling GoldDigrz with so many degrading names, made so many obnoxious comments on WC, LOL they even made fake avatar's with the names of GoldDigrz members in order to show all their wickedness and malice that their "honorable" Enrage faction represents on this server.

And then the day like this comes ...the day when Enrage, that group of arrogant people with a highly questionable personality got such a WAKEEEEEEE UP slap directly to their arrogant and loud-mouth lips... PRICELESS !!!

So much of my review of yesterday's TW, you did not deserved anything more than that...You can return to your daily QQ excuse-excuse QQ activities !!!

your favorite Croat,

VanillaOnion

b:bye b:victory b:thanks
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol you truly are a moron val. No one is making excuses. No one is QQing on the threads. And if you think a 3 hour defense is a slap to the face,you are sorely mistaken. GD did good yesterday,no one is denying that. Guess what val,you guys are still number 2. We are still number 1. Until you guys can take land from us it will remain that way. Now why don't you go back to your goat and ****
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol you truly are a moron val. No one is making excuses. No one is QQing on the threads. My bad you guys QQ'd on WC...i do apologize And if you think a 3 hour defense is a slap to the face,you are sorely mistaken. GD did good yesterday,no one is denying that. Many of you did, but I'm happy that you think so... Guess what val,you guys are still number 2. We are still number 1. Hey now, I thought that we are number 1 "scum" on HT server...sup with that now ??? Until you guys can take land from us it will remain that way. Now why don't you go back to your goat and **** Hmmm i have a puppy and gold fish...I'm still waiting on sundaymonday to send me a goat, he is your guild mate, can you ask him to send me one ???

Dang Ducky why are you so angry my son ???

...do you still have hangover, is that why you are so cranky ???

I just gathered all that happened this week and made a honest comment about it.
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's always nice to see how "honorable" Enrage behaves after defeat knocked on their door !!!

The speed with which Enrage transformed from a provocation fest after last few TW's, into QQ and seeking for excuses fest after this TW is amazing...just bloody amazing !!!

Throughout the week we read here the posts of "honorable" members of Enrage who were calling GoldDigrz with so many degrading names, made so many obnoxious comments on WC, LOL they even made fake avatar's with the names of GoldDigrz members in order to show all their wickedness and malice that their "honorable" Enrage faction represents on this server.

And then the day like this comes ...the day when Enrage, that group of arrogant people with a highly questionable personality got such a WAKEEEEEEE UP slap directly to their arrogant and loud-mouth lips... PRICELESS !!!

So much of my review of yesterday's TW, you did not deserved anything more than that...You can return to your daily QQ excuse-excuse QQ activities !!!

your favorite Croat,

VanillaOnion

b:bye b:victory b:thanks

In case you missed it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-s7B-yfxzs b:pleased
    edited September 2011
    Options
    In case you missed it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-s7B-yfxzs b:pleased

Sweet, can you send me that goat now please ???

Don't do it if it's gonna make you feel lonely, I dont want you to be even more sad now after defeat !!!
    b:laughb:laugh
  • sundaymonday
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sweet, can you send me that goat now please ???

Don't do it if it's gonna make you feel lonely, I dont want you to be even more sad now after defeat !!!
    b:laughb:laugh

That goat perhaps is the relative you talked to on the phone in your other post? b:laugh
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That goat perhaps is the relative you talked to on the phone in your other post? b:laugh

I was talking about your "beautiful" fiancee...we kicked that goat relative out of the family since he is almost same like you are...he is a bit smarter than you are (I give him that LOL), but still we dont need that here lol !!!
  • sundaymonday
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I was talking about your "beautiful" fiancee...we kicked that goat relative out of the family since he is almost same like you are...he is a bit smarter than you are (I give him that LOL), but still we dont need that here lol !!!

Yesterday you were asking god to bless her heart and today you are kicking her out of the family? shame, shame b:laugh b:laugh How about go to your "neighbour's" house, and maybe you find her there with dumber? b:laughb:laugh

b:bye
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dang Ducky why are you so angry my son ???

...do you still have hangover, is that why you are so cranky ???

I just gathered all that happened this week and made a honest comment about it.

I dunno who sunday monday and neither do you. For all we know he could be in GD and just doesn't like you.

Not angry, not your son either. I didn't drink last night either.Like i said only do it once a month or so and even then,I don't get hang overs.

You just put another snide remark on the forums nothing honest about that. You like looking for trouble.I dunno who pissed in your cheerios when you were a kid but you sure are a little *****.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I dunno who sunday monday and neither do you. For all we know he could be in GD and just doesn't like you. He is Enrage...but ok lol lets act dumb !!! b:chuckle

Not angry, not your son either. I didn't drink last night either.Like i said only do it once a month or so and even then,I don't get hang overs. Oh you were sober for 24 hours, good for you Ducky...I congratulate you keep it up, whole Croatia is cheering for you Gooooo Ducky !!!

You just put another snide remark on the forums nothing honest about that. Oh really now LOL...so I guess that let's say BigHearts members were the ones who made that performance in Silver Pool and all those WC's...grrrr shame on them !!! You like looking for trouble. Trobule vs Enrage ??? We can say that you are correct in that if you reffer on about how much I enjoy TW's vs Enrage I dunno who pissed in your cheerios when you were a kid but you sure are a little *****. I would answer but what is this "little *****" ???[/QUOTE]

Ok Ducky stay well my son...

And don't forget next step after 24 hour abstinence...you have to apologize to everyone that you insulted while you were drunk, I forgive you Ducky...stay strong Ducky and remember, bottle is your enemy... you must avoid the enemy !!!
    It makes me feel so sad when i see you beeing drunk in TW, how your spelling in common chat becomes worse than mine ever was LOL, how you try to pull cata trough B gate and you hit the wall on C gate...get better Ducky we love you my son !!!
  • Ryxx - Heavens Tear
    Ryxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I realize this is pretty late, but that's because I don't check forums often.

Anyway, I would just like to say that, at least from my perspective, the lands GD bid on are not a reflection of what most of GD desires. Rather, it is a reflection of only a few who are involved in the bidding process and may or may not coincidentally align with the rest of the faction's opinions. And I hope I'm right in that most of us do not support our most recent bid. So please, do not generalize that all of GD (or even a majority) supports our bids, because I know I certainly do not support attacking Wings (or Pinoy, for that matter).

The few people from GD who are replying in this thread in at least somewhat of a defense of this bid are once again not reflective of what most of GD thinks.
This discussion has been closed.