edited September 2011
    Options
    they used forum join date not real game join date <.< i want my fash b:sad

What!? Thats unfair -.-
  • BlissherFX - Harshlands
    BlissherFX - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Everyone's b*tching about free stuff.. This account was made on the 14th of this month, I'm not getting a mount either, you see me whining about it? Be happy they give you something :/ They could have just said **** you guys, you ain't getting anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marelia - Momaganon
    Marelia - Momaganon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thats not quite the point. :P

I dont think they used Forum join date. Might be that the Fox is sended arround seperately?
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    QQ pwi says i registered november but i registered august 2008 now i cant get fash QQ. anyway ty for 2x!
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Can we at least get a confirmation to the cut off date of registration required to receive the purple 9-tail mount. Logically if you received the "2yr anniversary" stuff last year (2010) you should receive all of the 3yr stuff (2011) this year including the purple 9-tail mount. Its basic math 2+1=3 not 2+1=2.
    Wake up PW I have 3 1yr anniversary mounts how can I have that many of them if I havent been around that long...DUH.
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So last year I was eligible for the Mount, so I should be eligible for the fashion this time around. However, I have received the mount once again. b:embarrass

Pretty sad when PWI screws its own mods over too.. they SHOULD have made it not dependant on date, just year, not my fault i didnt even hear about this game till a month after it went live.. So far in reading the posts, only those who were registered on or before it went live are getting the fox, so, basically, only those that managed to get in the beta..
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL not true. b:chuckle I got the anniversary mount, and my forum join date clearly states that I haven't been around for a year. But my account has. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Kerauno - Sanctuary
    Kerauno - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    :D I got the fash and the date under my name says I joined today. Your account just was not old enough.
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Got the mount 2 years ago, got all but the new mount this year... kinda lame... Guess I should've waited until the 3rd when my acct was created to submit...b:surrender

Sept 3rd, I just didn't get on forums for a while after that, and this wasn't my first char, so ignore the oct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • gergo
    gergo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Someone tell me at what time does the 2x start b:angry
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    gergo wrote: »
    Someone tell me at what time does the 2x start b:angry

From this source :
    Anniversary Events

So not only will we be sending out prizes, we also have a lot of events in store for you!

- 2x EXP/Drops/Spirit for 24 days starting Friday!

Get the most out of your grind, and for an extra-long period of time.

So, it will start today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silok - Lost City
    Silok - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    They haven't said.
  • Breaker_li - Heavens Tear
    Breaker_li - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Did anyone recived the fox?

Plying since 08/09/2008
  • populationcontrol
    populationcontrol Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've played one year, on last anni I get mount. This is the second anni, I get hypers and the same 1 year mount? If you suck at math, that means I've been playing 2 years. It said my join date was 2009-09-16 when I went to the anni page...

And people who've been playing 3 years dont get their 9tail thats been dunked in a pool of purple stain?

PW really needs to hire COMPETENT employees. Seriously.
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    never forget they are a for profit company they don't have to give you anything. that aside when there is a certen rule-set that need to2be followed they need to inform us. all of us 3 year guys assumed it smiler to the last 3 years cashed in right away and got screwed out of the purple fox.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Happy anniversary... And thanks for the gifts again... I wanted a pink top though... Howel... Can't wait what other suprizes are there... Question... The quiz event on Heaven's Tear... Does annyone know wich time that is for GMT +1 West Europe timezone? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i feel mad havent got the fashion cause i registered 2 month to late b:angry
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Congratulations! This marks my second year in PWI b:pleased

Congratz you too b:cute
  • Lord_Aurin - Lost City
    Lord_Aurin - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Forum Join date is may be different than actual registration date ( I join Aug 27 -2008 )
    *Checks forum join date*
    Aug 2011, yep. Fourm join date is WAY off of when I registered for pw.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've played one year, on last anni I get mount. This is the second anni, I get hypers and the same 1 year mount? If you suck at math, that means I've been playing 2 years. It said my join date was 2009-09-16 when I went to the anni page...

And people who've been playing 3 years dont get their 9tail thats been dunked in a pool of purple stain?

PW really needs to hire COMPETENT employees. Seriously.

Don't you need to register 1 week before the 2nd of September 2009 to count as 2 years? Me thinks so, and you getting the mount last year must have been a mistake actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nebtch
    nebtch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    can anyone tell me what time 2x is suppose to start? and where we findout how long we been playing
  • Saska - Lost City
    Saska - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I guess noone of the Staff members knows when they will start it b:lipcurl
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pretty sad when PWI screws its own mods over too.. they SHOULD have made it not dependant on date, just year, not my fault i didnt even hear about this game till a month after it went live.. So far in reading the posts, only those who were registered on or before it went live are getting the fox, so, basically, only those that managed to get in the beta..

The last part is legit. However if one was eligible for the mount last year, it means they are eligible for the fashion this year. I've been registered since September 16th 2009, and since I recieved the same mount last year, it means I was valid for the one year anniversary, while others were valid for the second year one. Which, in simple math, means all that received the mount last year should have gotten the fashion this time around.

I will definitely raise that question with the GMs.
  • Breaker_li - Heavens Tear
    Breaker_li - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The last part is legit. However if one was eligible for the mount last year, it means they are eligible for the fashion this year. I've been registered since September 16th 2009, and since I recieved the same mount last year, it means I was valid for the one year anniversary, while others were valid for the second year one. Which, in simple math, means all that received the mount last year should have gotten the fashion this time around.

Please do cause idd realy like to have the mount... and its not just me, i want the mount for Archosaur server and i go everything but the Purple Fox, idd like to get my mount if its possible =)

Playing since 08/09/2008 - I LOVE PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL <3 ITS JUST AWESOME
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so far both of my accounts registered the first day of game play have been given incorrect rewards. they now have 3 of the anni mounts. 2 sets of the ugly fashion that cant even be passed into stash for an alt.

stop being so stingy. the amount of money you are making you should be giving players real events and at least put an effort into getting rewards correct. what do you really care if free fashion is passed to an alt? the player had to pay for the account stash so you made your money there.

most games have many player events all year long. unlike PWI who gives us anni and grudgingly snowmen if enough people raise a fuss. so stop counting your money for 30 seconds and go hit the button to correct the paltry rewards you are handing out. tyvm <3

*You registered on: 2008-09-02 13:37:33 *
  • Xxx_Silitha - Heavens Tear
    Xxx_Silitha - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so how long do we have to claim the anni stuff? i joined sept. 11th last year and i really want the anni mount b:surrender
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    any news from anyone in charge yet?

I want my 3 year anni mount, i've gotten everything else :(
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Yeah, i got the fishy fashion.. just wish dyes werent so expensive cuz not a single piece matched :( as far as simple maths go, something doesnt add up if you didnt get the fash after getting the mount last year.

Not that the mount really matters, it was insane last year after everyone got it and all you see around archo is people on their new mounts, 100's of eerie blue energy auras everywhere.. maybe the "bad math" this year is a blessing, not seeing 200+ people in west all on the new fox.. Oh and if anyone on sanct that got the new mount wants to "donate" their old panther/whatever to me, my cleric could use a mount ;)
  • Siilenze_ - Dreamweaver
    Siilenze_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    how do i know how long i have been registered, cuz i registered along time ago then quit gaming for a while then i came back few months ago.
    Thanks
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear14
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear14 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    **** anni, give me my main account back