Welcome to PWI's 3rd Anniversary!

Options

Comments

• Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    acully it does not say they cant be stashed. they cant be traded or dropped.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

You mean the quiz pets? Ahw that would be good... I'd actualy buy an Account Stash stone sometimes to be able to transfer the pets over (IF I get any)... Needed one annyway already but yeah... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • MiniRawr - Raging Tide
    MiniRawr - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

people are saying they are doing it with stash so i just wondered but thanks for the answers
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    how do i know how long i have been registered, cuz i registered along time ago then quit gaming for a while then i came back few months ago.
    Thanks
    If you go to the Anniversary Rewards page it shows the date you registered for the game.

And yes, they go by your registration date, not your forum join date.

Here are screenshots of the female (Goldfish/Fortune) and male (Sovereign) anniversary fashions (via. Ecatomb's site).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you can send the prizes to whatever char you what no worry's.
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    when will we get the purple fox???
    i got the same mount as i got last year-
    if i knew that, i would have sent it to an other char which doesnt have a mount yet.
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if you got a stash your still in the green. they cant be traded or droped but they can be stashed.
  • rozeluxe126
    rozeluxe126 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I got a problem, i want to send everything to my Psy in dreamweaver server, but she doesn't show up when i check, is this a glitch or something or does the character need to have a specific lv?
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    10 or higher i beleve.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Another quiz round done... Still didn't get my squirrel or any other pet... I feel like I'm being trolled by the Trivia NPC that stole my name... b:cry Howel last chance tomorow... Squirrel for archer here I come... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • DiabloAngel - Heavens Tear
    DiabloAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Is there a glitch with the page? i cant click on server or char panel QQ

and my account is in deed 3 years old i just dont troll forums daily

Happy anniversary pwi
  • manec
    manec Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    can a mod answer my question if possible? is there a time limit on the anniversary reward page? coz i wish to send the gifts to a new char if pwi would add a new server, i dun really want to juz see my old char on a fox mount and then log off, i'm currently retired in pwi and i really want to play pwi back hopefully b:sad
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You can only send it to one character on one server.
  • manec
    edited September 2011
    Options
    soz allow me to rephrase, let say i dun take the rewards for now.. after a few weeks or 1 month later i want it, will i still be able to get the rewards? provided i can still find the page o.O
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you haven't sent a reward to a character already, and the new character is on the same account - and the page is still available - yes.
  • StrikeUdown - Lost City
    StrikeUdown - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Awsome
  • Mahou_Isao - Raging Tide
    Mahou_Isao - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Congratz on anniversary.

Question: Do we only get the purple fox if we are registered on or before september the 2nd? Because I'm registered on september 13th and I don't have the purple fox.
    I had the hypers, annimount and fash (again).

Grtz
  • manec
    edited September 2011
    Options
    tks for the reply =D
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    they ran the anni for a month last time. who knows this time. acully they ran it for a few months kept bringing back the packs to annoy everyone. before they finely gave them a new name.
  • darkmorlok
    darkmorlok Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Site wont let me choose server or char what is up with that?
  • suphuhieu
    suphuhieu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    same here i joined in 2009 but cant choose server and char . want this mount so bad !!b:cry
  • sangodoc
    edited September 2011
    Options
    manec wrote: »
    can a mod answer my question if possible? is there a time limit on the anniversary reward page?
    Well, the 2010 Anniversary Rewards page was available until quite recently, so I suspect that the 2011 Anniversary Rewards page will also be available for nearly a year.

That's just a guess though.
    darkmorlok wrote: »
    Site wont let me choose server or char what is up with that?
    For those of you having problems:
    You logged in first, right? Have you tried accessing it using a different browser? Do any of your PWI characters have "/" or "\" in their names?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear26
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear26 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Well, the 2010 Anniversary Rewards page was available until quite recently, so I suspect that the 2011 Anniversary Rewards page will also be available for nearly a year.

That's just a guess though.

For those of you having problems:
    You logged in first, right? Have you tried accessing it using a different browser? Do any of your PWI characters have "/" or "\" in their names?

That shouldn't matter, I still got all the anni for this account.
  • sangodoc
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That shouldn't matter, I still got all the anni for this account.
    Ah. Good. I was trying to determine if they screwed that up again. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pitoloko69
    pitoloko69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I cant believe it.........................................
    Yesterday i maked a replay here to congratulate the annyversai... and the mods deleted my reply................
    PWI don't sent me ANY reward, the mods delete my replys...
    Well... bye.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Also, for any of you who didnt get the rewards you should have, please try sending them to yourselves again. We changed the cutoff date to September 30th (as opposed to August 30th, which was the original date, and incorrect), so please see if it now works for you.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    pitoloko69 wrote: »
    I cant believe it.........................................
    Yesterday i maked a replay here to congratulate the annyversai... and the mods deleted my reply................
    PWI don't sent me ANY reward, the mods delete my replys...
    Well... bye.

I just looked through the records, and no posts were removed from this thread or deleted by moderators. Maybe you just didn't post it and thought you did?b:surrender
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear32
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear32 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    I just looked through the records, and no posts were removed from this thread or deleted by moderators. Maybe you just didn't post it and thought you did?b:surrender

Naah he just posted in the wrong thread:
    pitoloko69 wrote: »
    thanks and grats for the anniversary, but i did not received any reward from PWI, i dont have NOTHING about that on my mailbox, i'd emailed the pwi support team and stills any reward for me...

What is supposed i need to do?

thankyou.
  • shadowno1
    shadowno1 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol b:laugh
  • Marelia - Momaganon
    Marelia - Momaganon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thank you frankie! :)
    Im trying that right now. :O
    Didnt arrive jet *tries to be patient*

And...

OMG i made a point landing my Account is exactly from 30th Sep. 2008.b:laugh