For those of you with 3yr accounts...

Bubbles - Morai
Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
A SOLUTION HAS BEEN FOUND:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=14545151&posted=1#post14545151
to those that did not get there fox hear what i did. i simply went to the anni prize site and filed for another prize i just loggged in and my fox mount was waiting. seems the bug is it will only send 3 email at a time but it will send you the missing one later. i now have all my prizes b:laugh

(I'll still leave the rest of this post here for w/e reason)
...Post here.

Post here as to whether or not you got the purple fox mount.
If you did/didn't, when was your account created?

I'm really beginning to believe that the prior rule they had for the two other anni events is not applying this year (the rule being that you were sign up a couple weeks after sep 1 you could still get the items)

I'll start:

I didn't get the mount, but I got all the other items prior years.
You registered on: 2008-09-15 15:00:38

EDIT:

Since we obviously have some very dense people posting on the forums, I'll quote this here:
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1204/blaaahd.jpg i dono what u ppl missed but it clearly states on that page 3 years or more =)
hanfknolle wrote: »
Peoples for get the Purple fox you need Registered on 1.09.2008 or early !

dumb peeps LOL!

The mount looks like a normal ninetails to me

Why we are complaining:
If that was the case for the prior two anniversaries, we wouldn't be complaining.

Here, look at a old news post:

http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=108211
Female Fortune Fashion / Male Conqueror Fashion

For users registered on September 2008 and before. Keep in mind that once the prize box is opened, the fashion cannot be transferred using any method.
For users registered on September 2008 and before.

I don't know if it's even possible to find the one year anniversary news post, but if you look it up on the forums or on google, you'll see that it always meant those who registered on September 30 or before.
The fact they would change it now without telling us is a bit frustrating... but also something to be expected of pwe.
They really do enjoy messing up every little event and feature that doesn't pertain to the cs.

EDIT 2:

For those of you who missed it in the news post, this is the official word about how the prizes would be distributed:
Originally Posted by frankieraye
As we did last year, we are sending out rewards to the vast majority of PWI players. These rewards vary in quality, and are based on how long you've been registered for:

1 Month+ (registered before July 30th, 2011): 5 Hyper EXP Stones

1 Years+ (registered before September 30th of 2010): Anniversary Mount

2 Years+ (registered before September 30th of 2009): Anniversary Fashion

3 Years+ (registered before September 30th of 2008): Purple Fox Mount!

Yeah, it's a bug.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Bubbles - Morai on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    2008-10-26 20:19:22 and i didnt get a fox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You registered on: 2008-08-04 11:35:24

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • goreaver
    goreaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    in will say yes but being locked out at this time i cant confirm it. i got the fashion and 2 anni mounts aruldy.
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I signed up 9-22-2008 I have received an anniversary mount every year including this yr but failed to get the purple 9-tails b:angry I dont know if it matters or not but I had my anniversary gifts sent to an alt that isnt nearly as old as my main characters b:surrender not that it should matter the account is old enuff to receive all of the gifts.
  • goreaver
    edited September 2011
    didnt they say some will take wile due to load
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    goreaver wrote: »
    didnt they say some will take wile due to load

The gifts are supposed to come all at once as soon it gets to the character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buffnuts
    buffnuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You registered on: 2008-09-09 12:55:06 and no fox mount
  • goreaver
    edited September 2011
    Oct 2009 for my lacked out account.
  • Sammii - Heavens Tear
    Sammii - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You registered on: 2008-09-22 07:15:50

First Anniversary: blue HH
    Second Anniversary: blue HH, fash set
    Third Anniversary: blue HH, fash set, hyper stones x5 (no purple fox mount >.>)

I think the reason why we didn't get a purple fox this year has to do with us sending ourselves the rewards through the website. When they just sent it to everyone they automatically included those who were weeks from the anniversary mark, this year I think their system only registers players who were "exactly" 3 years old. Whether or not we'll get a purple fox mount on the exact date our accounts turn 3 years old, I have no idea.

All I know is I want my purple foxb:angry
  • Magna - Harshlands
    Magna - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    No one else in this thread (Except Rawrgh) has been registered for over 3 years.

I registered July 2008 (2008-07-22) but I'm not going to send the anniversary gift yet.

By the looks of things you have to have been registered for at least 3 years to the day in order to recieve the purple fox mount.

So, Either:

You must have registered before September 2,

Or:

You must have been registered for 3 years to the day when you click send on the anniversary page, with respect to the registered date displayed,

Depending on how PWE has set up the anniversary gift.
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    anni page will prob be deactivated by the end of the month
  • Slashreaver - Heavens Tear
    Slashreaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    im raged 9-13-08 i hope i get the fox. just asked it to be sent to me. i got 2 of the battle cats aruldy and a uniform.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    08/13/2008 b:pleased

im happy with what i gotb:thanks
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    seems this is a prize to the old cb account then us that stayed on the old my server until open beta. and sorry seems its Sept i joined now that my accounts fixed :)
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    No one else in this thread (Except Rawrgh) has been registered for over 3 years.

I registered July 2008 (2008-07-22) but I'm not going to send the anniversary gift yet.

By the looks of things you have to have been registered for at least 3 years to the day in order to recieve the purple fox mount.

So, Either:

Or:

You must have been registered for 3 years to the day when you click send on the anniversary page, with respect to the registered date displayed,

This is wrong. Sammii was registered in September 2008 (mid-late September), received the first year anniversary reward in 2009, received the second anniversary reward in 2010, and logically, should be receiving the third too in 2011. Unfortunately you don't seem to know what you're talking about.
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    triple fail on pwi they did not send me the fox.
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I didnt get the new mount either my registration date is 9-13-08

this sucks i want the new mount :(
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Snow_Song - Sanctuary
    Snow_Song - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I already had the 2009 anni mount so I chose my main to send the stuff to. I now have TWO of the same mount on the same toon. b:chuckle
  • Marver - Harshlands
    Marver - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    7-22-2008 and yes I did get the fox as well as all the other rewards.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    9-9-08 no fox. i got all teh rewards the past two years b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magna - Harshlands
    Magna - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011

So, Either:

Or:

This is wrong. Sammii was registered in September 2008 (mid-late September), received the first year anniversary reward in 2009, received the second anniversary reward in 2010, and logically, should be receiving the third too in 2011. Unfortunately you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

No, this is right. In the previous two anniversaries, PWI gave a static date (the end of September) on which to base anniversary gifts.

This year it is different, which is why people who registered September 2008 are annoyed about getting the previous year's gifts, but not this one.
  • Koruk - Heavens Tear
    Koruk - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I registered on 9-21-08 and didn't get the mount. I sent it to an alt which is definitely not as old as my first or second. I wanted it on that toon which is why I requested it be sent there. I sent in a ticket asking what's the reason. I want that mount!b:angry
  • Koruk - Heavens Tear
    Koruk - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    7-22-2008 and yes I did get the fox as well as all the other rewards.
    You got the fox? You registered the day after I did but got the hell hound. Did you have it sent to your first character you made?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    No, this is right. In the previous two anniversaries, PWI gave a static date (the end of September) on which to base anniversary gifts.

This year it is different, which is why people who registered September 2008 are annoyed about getting the previous year's gifts, but not this one.
    This is obviously what the problem is, which is why it's not right. I don't see PW telling people who registered in September and got previous anniversary rewards "sorry". I imagine it will be like last year's bungle and people will submit tickets who registered in September 08 and didn't get their fox.
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    it should be the same date they set the last 2 years but no. if i would have known this i would have waited until after the 13th to claim my prize. i think everyone would have. i filed a ticket on this. yea only bright-side hear is the fact we could send to alts this time. but now i have 3 of the same mount on 2 chars.
  • Atone - Lost City
    Atone - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    How do you check your registration date?
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    How do you check your registration date?

it says it on anni page -> http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2011_anniversary
  • crysta1
    crysta1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    join date 9/28/08 and no fox ticket sent they must like the abuse b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.