edited September 2011
    Options
    my mistake 1.08.2008 :-)
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hanfknolle wrote: »
    Peoples for get the Purple fox you need Registered on 1.09.2008 or early !

dumb peeps LOL!

The mount looks like a normal ninetails to me
    I agree, dumb peeps who don't understand people still got their 2nd year anniversary rewards last year despite registering in late September. Unfortunately there's been quite a number of "dumb peeps" like the poster I quoted who've been posting here. b:cute
  • Phenix - Lost City
    Phenix - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I joined on 8-31-2008 and still didnt get the new mount
  • Sammii - Heavens Tear
    Sammii - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    my mistake 1.08.2008 :-)

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. They wouldn't be having a 3 year anniversary in the month of September if the anniversary date was August 1, 2008.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I agree, dumb peeps who don't understand people still got their 2nd year anniversary rewards last year despite registering in late September. Unfortunately there's been quite a number of "dumb peeps" like the poster I quoted who've been posting here. b:cute

I've updated the op to reflect that ignorance. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bonedancer - Heavens Tear
    Bonedancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2008-09-15 15:09:08 but no 3rd year mount
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You obviously don't know what you're talking about. They wouldn't be having a 3 year anniversary in the month of September if the anniversary date was August 1, 2008.

Well so all peoples account older then Agust dont get it ?

why u care about a stupid Ninetail mount i dont get it the only real worth thing is the fashion the mounts completly not worth it
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well so all peoples account older then Agust dont get it ?

why u care about a stupid Ninetail mount i dont get it the only real worth thing is the fashion the mounts completly not worth it

Not sure if stupid or trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well go buy Ninetail for 5mil coins dont need to wait 3 years LOL.!!!

and i mean why should people get her Ninetail when they accounts not even 3 years old?

when u registered at 1.09.2008 you account is 3 years old at 1.09.2011 and not at August or Sep.

+1 post / spammcount
  • DieselRay - Dreamweaver
    DieselRay - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:shutup I signed up before genies & autopath were put in the game D: where's my fox? I like the 2009 anni mount, but not enough that i want 2 of them ):
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not sure if stupid or trolling.
    I'd say stupid. It's obvious people recognize it's not "exactly three years to the exact date hour minute and second". That poster presumes people are as stupid as he is regarding reading comprehension. However, when people got their anniversary rewards the last two years despite registering any time throughout the month of September, obviously there's a problem. Poster is too stupid to understand this part, alas.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You registered on: 2008-09-02

No fox, but got the other three. Guess I missed by one day... oh well.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'd say stupid. It's obvious people recognize it's not "exactly three years to the exact date hour minute and second". That poster presumes people are as stupid as he is regarding reading comprehension. However, when people got their anniversary rewards the last two years despite registering any time throughout the month of September, obviously there's a problem. Poster is too stupid to understand this part, alas.

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

LaLalALalALalaLA. The Female Fashion is also ugly bleeeh

meh.ro7193.gif
  • AzureBlaze - Heavens Tear
    AzureBlaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You registered on: 2008-09-03 21:43:55

I'm going to be highly annoyed if I missed three years by ONE day XD
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2011
    Options

Then he must've reached a whole new level of stupid.

Even so, his theory isn't correct.
    There are some people posting here who say they registered on the 31st of August, 2008, yet they didn't get their mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Then he must've reached a whole new level of stupid.

Even so, his theory isn't correct.
    There are some people posting here who say they registered on the 31st of August, 2008, yet they didn't get their mount.

They should write a Ticket and QQ there for a NINETAIL MOUNT b:bye
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2011
    Options
    They should write a Ticket and QQ there for a NINETAIL MOUNT b:bye

I did that minutes after I got my anni gifts and didn't see the ninetails there.

Even so, tickets take forever to respond to so it's better to debate about it here while waiting for a response. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I did that minutes after I got my anni gifts and didn't see the ninetails there.

Even so, tickets take forever to respond to so it's better to debate about it here while waiting for a response. b:bye

Well just use the 2009 Mount then...

and i dont think u will get ur ninetails
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    Flixix - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I registered on: 2008-09-18 12:29:28

I have 3 of those dumb blue mounts but no new purple one. I have two sets of that ugly *** fashion.
    I was VERY excited as this is like a mini bday present for me (sept 7th is my bday). So getting the same items is a total let down. Hell I have not even been sent the 20% extra free zen either, however my sister has.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well just use the 2009 Mount then...

and i dont think u will get ur ninetails

b:beatup I don't even care about the mount... I just want to know why they would suddenly change how anni works and not tell us anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You registered on: 2008-09-18 12:29:28

b:beatup really intresting
  • MsMcBadass - Heavens Tear
    MsMcBadass - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I SUGGEST TURNING IN A TICKET AS THAT IS WHAT I DID

Last years rule was that if your account was made prior to Sep 2009 you got credited as having completed the 2+ years. Because of last years rules I already have the 2009 anniversary mount and like many others that have now completed an additional year since then we expected and deserved to received the 3+ year purple mount. I understand that we have not completed the full 3 years, but it should not have been awarded last year if the rule was not going to be applied this year and thereafter. PWI should keep up with what they do from one year to the next. Now I have (2) 2009 anniversary mounts on the same character and because I don't have an account stash stone I have nothing I can do with this mount. I'm very disappointed with the anniversary rewards program.b:angry
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I SUGGEST TURNING IN A TICKET AS THAT IS WHAT I DID

Last years rule was that if your account was made prior to Sep 2009 you got credited as having completed the 2+ years. Because of last years rules I already have the 2009 anniversary mount and like many others that have now completed an additional year since then we expected and deserved to received the 3+ year purple mount. I understand that we have not completed the full 3 years, but it should not have been awarded last year if the rule was not going to be applied this year and thereafter. PWI should keep up with what they do from one year to the next. Now I have (2) 2009 anniversary mounts on the same character and because I don't have an account stash stone I have nothing I can do with this mount. I'm very disappointed with the anniversary rewards program.b:angry

Npc the Mount and buy a Scarlet Ninetails
  • MsMcBadass - Heavens Tear
    MsMcBadass - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Npc the Mount and buy a Scarlet Ninetails

If they don't provide me with the purple anniversary mount, they will not get a penny more of my money....
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    Flixix - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If they don't provide me with the purple anniversary mount, they will not get a penny more of my money....

I now have 3 of these silly ani mounts >.< all 2009 stuff.
    Ignore that dumbass they are just a troll.
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I now have 3 of these silly ani mounts >.< all 2009 stuff.
    Ignore that dumbass they are just a troll.

*TROLLING* b:bye
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    seems it is stated before sept 30 2008 to qualify for the mount. they didn't change the rules so it must be a bug. of course theirs no gms until Tuesday to get us fixed up.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No one else in this thread (Except Rawrgh) has been registered for over 3 years.

I registered July 2008 (2008-07-22) but I'm not going to send the anniversary gift yet.

By the looks of things you have to have been registered for at least 3 years to the day in order to recieve the purple fox mount.

So, Either:

You must have registered before September 2,

Or:

You must have been registered for 3 years to the day when you click send on the anniversary page, with respect to the registered date displayed,

Depending on how PWE has set up the anniversary gift.

I have..

I logged the website, read about the Anniversary Rewards, selected the server/toon to get the rewards and about 1-2 hours later, received the rewards in that toons mail box.

And someone asked if we get these later when we turn 3 years old.... the answer is ... no, since this is a gift now, while the Anniversary Celebration is underway.
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    point is most of will turn 3 before the event is over this is clearly a bug,
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You registered on: 2008-09-02 13:10:44

lol fook you pwi b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
This discussion has been closed.