Comments

• XTiTuSx - Lost City
    XTiTuSx - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ijs still havent got zhen yet?
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Caster Nivana is grand... that last boss is a doozy, but was WELL worth the drops. Can we do it twice a day since there is another token from BH2?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • kingdingeling
    kingdingeling Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    FIX IT it says file corrupted b:angry

I have the same Problem verifying not help
  • WillyMo - Lost City
    WillyMo - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    its that the pwi has allready taken the money off of my card but it hasnt appeared in my wallet yet??? GM answer please!!!
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    MAKE DUKE **** AGAIN pls ^^
    lol S.T.F.U is censored
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • BelleFaerie - Lost City
    BelleFaerie - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i cant log in coz the server choices are in chinese and theres lots of themb:surrender
  • XTiTuSx - Lost City
    XTiTuSx - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    why pwi take my money off of my card but not give me my zhen... can a gm answer?
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i cant log in coz the server choices are in chinese and theres lots of themb:surrender

Try to select them and log in one by one... When you see your characters you know you got the right one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear
    _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I got a question about the ring engraving, if anyone already tried it with a ring with stats on it already, does it take off the old stats to add new ones?

1 more thing, can the gms or devs or w/e add the music back to pwi? It's gotten so dull and yes, people acually do listen to it from time to time.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i got a question abt the ring engraving, if any1 already tried it with a ring with thats on it already, does it take off the old stats to add new ones?

The Ring Engraving gives you a single new stat on the ring.

Doing Ring Engraving again rerolls this stat.

You cannot get multiple Engravings at the same time, nor do they change the stats of the original ring in any way.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • FishontheRun - Harshlands
    FishontheRun - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    NICE FAIL there PWE check your **** before u release it!
  • BelleFaerie - Lost City
    BelleFaerie - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Try to select them and log in one by one... When you see your characters you know you got the right one...

i tried it but it says my version is too low exit and update -.- i automatically updated the patch ealier its 560 already geezus b:sad
  • FishontheRun - Harshlands
    FishontheRun - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    they completely ruined the game with this dam patch so much **** has gone wrong with it they might as well just unrelease it and put it back the way it was before and fix their mistakes and try again.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    they completely ruined the game with this dam patch so much **** has gone wrong with it they might as well just unrelease it and put it back the way it was before and fix their mistakes and try again.

b:puzzled
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    still no EG rank 9 -.-
    edited August 2011
    i tried it but it says my version is too low exit and update -.- i automatically updated the patch ealier its 560 already geezus b:sad

Tried verifying?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think you also have some skills doing metal damage... Not to forget about debuffs wich greatly decrease elemental resistances of bosses... b:pleased

I doubt 80% of pwi community can see seeker past vortex let alone our debufs.b:chuckle. Sad really I guess we have to make them see like I always do :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BiNinjak - Sanctuary
    BiNinjak - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Legendary vs Shockwave TWs in our early 80s

Having a guy calling me 'speed hacker' at snomen w my archer

Finishing my first gamma

And 3 days ago having my friend telling me he was setting a shop in Delta because a Seeker was soloing it b:laugh
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Patch Notes Version 560
    Released August 31, 2011

Hallucinatory Trench
    All of the doors inside have been unsealed.

b:victory

Yay! No more sneaking past those bloody wolves! b:thanks
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
    edited August 2011
    Don't know if it's a new glitch or not but when trying out the flying thing in Secret Passage some bored Sin suddenly came at me and killed me... I got a res and all so I don't realy care but... How should lvl 25-35 newby's do their quests in there now with this option and ppl apearently being bored enough to kill any random person? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arokha - Dreamweaver
    Arokha - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I was wondering the same thing, when I saw on world chat that there was a glitch in sp I hesitated because I'm high enough to take a hit but I was worried that on my way through while helping out a friend someone would have killed me. At the entrance there were a few people when I enter'd and one of them kept stunning the few that were in reach but I wasn't in reach so it didn't affect me. I quickly went past them that way I didn't get hit but it's still conserning for those who try to go in and then some bored jerk kills them. b:surrender I also heard there wasn't going to be x2 drops because of this dragoon glitch or whatever people keep using when is there going to be x2 drops?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Hallucinatory Trench
    All of the doors inside have been unsealed.

...And we've placed Hands all through the dungeon and increased the Bosses defense (according to my friend).

Thanks for including that in the patch notes.

This discussion has been closed.