Comments

• CrystalSkye - Heavens Tear
    CrystalSkye - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    favorite moment? getting addicted in pwi b:dirtyb:cute
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ah..also my favorite moment in PWI was the time when I didn't have to say the word "glitch" every day. Ex: Glitch RB, Glitch FF, etcb:surrender
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2011

What has been your favorite moment so far in your entire history of playing PWI?
    Quitting

^

/5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    the moment I met several ppl that has become my friends until this very day ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    favorite PW times?

that barbs where left alone couse trying to kill one was a hell of a job
  • Evinerre - Lost City
    Evinerre - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    favorite PW times?

when barbs were left alone cause trying to kill one was a hell of a job

It still is.
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    My favorite moment was when I met somesword, Purplebm, Makiruxx, and FoxyRaimey and we became a permasquad that gets together on Skype everynight. (love you somesword b:dirty)

When the faction leader of Necrosis left and I figured out who my real friends are b:pleased.

And when I first did TT 1-1 solo mode with a snow hare named Cootys. Shes a real beast, drummer killed all my equally leveled golem pets at the time, but not Cootys XD.

And finally, when my veno hit 100 and I learned that being 100 wasn't the big deal everyone was making it out to be XD.
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am a simple wizard: Best moment (-s) were in TW b:cute
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Here's your early manual download patch: Patch 551 - 560 (46.9 MB)

As usual, do not install the manual patch until after the servers go down for maintenance or you will not be able to log in until maintenance is complete.

Also, this patch isn't the usual ~10 MB new faction icons + "minor localization changes" size, so I expect there'll be some new changes. I'm just guessing, but they may related to the 3 year anniversary of PWI this Friday? We'll see...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    when I went pking with love up and down unbound and dropped.
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Anni packs, 3 new packs, cheap tiger packs, new fash. GG b:dirty
  • Itachikun - Lost City
    Itachikun - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Mine would have to be when Holy Path was a team buff and during HH runs you would zap ppl into hands and have them die. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wandering out of starter zone after making my first char ever and ending up somewhere in burning heart, I managed to get back to where I was supposed to be lol
  • juricakes
    juricakes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Getting my first mount would have to be my best moment. I rode around the Village of Dreaming Cloud on my Grand Lobster like a pro.
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Oh hello there frankie. Welcome back bro.

Best moment? Dressing my toon with different fashion and waiting for world chat drama <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wow, best moment in PWI.

I'd say pretty much everything. I've been in fantastic factions with great people and leveled quite a few characters. I'd say that one of the top PWI related moments for me was winning the 2009 December calendar creation constest; it was quite a surprise. To this day I still use the Kirin of Fortune prize mount.

As for a PWI in-game moment, I remember getting my Seraphic Wings aerogear for my Cleric. When I was considering playing the game when PWE was just starting with PWI a picture I saw with those wings was pretty much the deciding factor that convinced me to quit the other MMO and start PWI. I flew around all night the second the servers were up with the new mount. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • SatoriTempus - Dreamweaver
    SatoriTempus - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Entering Cave of the Vicious for the first time on my Cleric, with Kurodwran, and finding out that fb means "get help".
  • TidubbleGR - Heavens Tear
    TidubbleGR - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I would have to say that getting this toon to 100 was the best thing for me. All the hard work paid off. Then...just like the rest of pwi i turned into an instanoob all over again lol
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    *RESERVED*

b:victory

b:shocked b:shocked b:shocked
    First time i see another GM posting on the forums (apart from frankieraye and you-know-who-that-isn't-a-GM-anymore).

My favorite moment : I hesitate between the introduction of BHs and the Genesis expansion.
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    First time i see another GM posting on the forums (apart from frankieraye and you-know-who-that-isn't-a-GM-anymore).

My favorite moment : I hesitate between the introduction of BHs and the Genesis expansion.
    You must not have been around for many maintenance topics. It's fairly common. Plus, there as another GM posting today in KrittyCat or appropriate GM.
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    When I hit 100 on my Cleric.

It meant something back then b:cry
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    My favorite moment was back when I was still a true newb to the game, still learning my way around when I dueled against a barb who was higher lvl than me (~3>than me) and I beat him. After winning he invited me to his faction which is now my permanent home faction, WarLegion <3333

Everything afterwards was always a blast and my best friends in the entire game are from it too! ^^
    b:victoryb:victoryb:cuteb:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • aliciawarrior
    aliciawarrior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i say i had a lot of good times with faction mate and friends doing tt fc, bh. always nice to go with the gang and get what you need done.. beside that lvling 4 toons to over 100 and one more 70% away hope to have it in the next few days to start making my nirvy gear for veno.. love playing and learning the new classes..
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    When I met Ytrid.

When I tried by 1st TT 1-1.

When I took part in my 1st PvE and PvP TW.

When I got my GX.

When I got 20k HP.

And finally, Every time I am picked to be a cata barb.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Mmmm....
    i would say when i finished my first tideborn quests chain, i love those quests
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wilted1hope
    wilted1hope Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    My Favorite PWI moment was the day i asked my in game BF to marry me and he said yes.. 3 months later he moved in ... and we are getting married in real life on April 8th 2012.. wasnt planing on finding love but found my soul mate ona game living 3280miles from me and now we will spend forever together!!<3
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    That's funny. Nice answer, "Quitting." Yet you still haunt the forums. So did you quit or just give up because you couldn't keep up?
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    My best moment is when o reached level 30. Why because what drawn me to perfect world really was the flying and all games before that I never flew. Other moments like learning hf and finding my first guild which without them I would of quit pwi in 3 weeks after all I like grind feast but don't have time for that in my life anymore. So the other moment was being seeker the only reason I play pwi along with friends and boredom. Nice year I guess I won't be here on pwi next year. Kudos pwi.

Ps. なまらたはたはまはな
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Mine was "franky got the can, he'll never work here again"

wait...nvm was a dream.
    re
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited August 2011

you didn't know we had a new patch monkey? (his words, not mine)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12971071&postcount=130 <where he said it
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
This discussion has been closed.