TW Schedule August 26th - 28th

Comments

• Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol @ a bunch of Croatians in the comments calling everyone idiots and claiming they weren't Croatians. I'm beginning to have a clear picture of their culture lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pinoy didn't grow any balls, they just outbid us for the lols. the day Pinoy grows balls is the day i'll stop TWing.

and ducking, try not to die too fast to my 3k unsparked hits with you in tiger and fully buffed; and we'll try not to lose too fast.

LOLZ,you haven't killed me in tw. When it happens I will let you know. It is obvious that you missed that part that I won't be in tw this weekend. More important things to do.

I can't believe how pathetic CRO is acting. Obviously AES isn't reading your post why do you even bother trying to respond?

Also here is a recipe for a soup that val seems to think doesn't exist

http://www.mealmotivation.com/articles/11/sweet-vanilla-onion-soup/
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    No don't do that, cuz you'll fill up a wall of quote boxes like that tool Gryphyyn.
    Firstly, VanillaOnion is ONE PERSON. Secondly, I am not insulting him. Gryphyyn is not innocent, he is a tool with some grudge issues.

Lol. I see nothing wrong with defending a faction-mate of mine who is being barraged by multiple individuals of the opposite faction through multiple threads, but thanks for your concern. Also, nowhere have I resorted to name-calling you Aesthor, so please use better judgement in posting.

I appreciate the flattery, but sorry to dissappoint you - you are not my type of girl. Thanks.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pinoy didn't grow any balls, they just outbid us for the lols. the day Pinoy grows balls is the day i'll stop TWing.

I would say they have bigger ballz than GD (dont know if they have any) to bid on rad unlike some fac who keep going for easy n free land....ijs
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011

This actually is army of Slovenia...we had a blast over this video on our forums...and this was poor flip/revert attempt from their side on YouTube, you know just like Enrage likes to do it here on this forums.
    I do not want to heat things up so i choose not to bring video response (and i have a brilliant one) since you are hidden behind some noname avatar, so i dont even know with who i am talking with. So i'll just get one for my big Enrage "fan" who will have nowhere to run this time...
    http://youtu.be/CP5VkmHHBoI

I would say they have bigger ballz than GD (dont know if they have any) to bid on rad unlike some fac who keep going for easy n free land....ijs

Another person hidden behind noname avatar talks...LOL
    I must say that i am not impressed at all with this stuff, there is many of you who do not attend TW but still give yourself a right to talk about it, why is that ???

Kill me on a battlefield, brag about it...i dont care, but just to talk and fail to cover your words wit actions...why do you do that ???

That speedy Gonzales archer of your's atleast shows up for TW so he can talk and QQ as much as he want...but you guys are just LOL !!!

But that is what happens when you beg Karma members to join you since you could not deal with us yourself and then you have no room for your original members in roster...another LOL !!!

GoldDigrz will win or lose at Saturday, GoldDigrz will show up = "BALLZ" how you guys like to call it !!!
    My suggestion would be that you grow some "Ballz" for your members to actually post from their real accounts and that some specific retired "Sargent's" actually show up for TW and get some propper action behind their words...WORDS DO NOT TICK CHARMS ijs !!!

We are >>>GoldDigrz<<< not Drakon !!!

See ya tomorrow b:bye
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wow. TW hasn't even happened yet, and this already has 7 pages of QQBS and sadly it's because VanillaOnion and his little nut tugger have to bring forth the stupidity. The thread is going to be closed before it even serves its purpose. Good job, Croatia.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    LOLZ,you haven't killed me in tw. When it happens I will let you know. It is obvious that you missed that part that I won't be in tw this weekend. More important things to do.

I can't believe how pathetic CRO is acting. Obviously AES isn't reading your post why do you even bother trying to respond?

Also here is a recipe for a soup that val seems to think doesn't exist

http://www.mealmotivation.com/articles/11/sweet-vanilla-onion-soup/

Ducky if you would eat that soup i rest my case, just look how that thing looks like, i would rather eat in McDonald's...just LOL !!!
    Wow. TW hasn't even happened yet, and this already has 7 pages of QQBS and sadly it's because VanillaOnion and his little nut tugger have to bring forth the stupidity. The thread is going to be closed before it even serves its purpose. Good job, Croatia Why Croatia, i speak as a member of GoldDigrz.

Hmmm, I follow and talk about TW topic...I'm not insulting anyone, I'm ignoring provocations what is your point exactly ???
    What is your excuse ???

Please do elaborate ???
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Kritty can you just ban all the lil pricks or something b:surrender The joke stopped like 2 TW threads ago lol.

I feel hurt with people saying I have no balls :( I have a pair I swear!

I'm baffled to how we got outbid by Pinoy but there we go :S
  • CROassassin - Heavens Tear
    CROassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I call VanillaOnion whatever I want. Let me know when you stop copy pasting your posts. Maybe I'll actually read them. I'm done reading your repetitive QQ.

Also, no, I will not stop. Suck it.

Aesthor is still very rude and i see no reaction from KrittyCat the moderator.
    Lol @ a bunch of Croatians in the comments calling everyone idiots and claiming they weren't Croatians. I'm beginning to have a clear picture of their culture lol.

Insults based on nationality for no reason, and still no reaction from KrittyCat the modearator.
    Wow. TW hasn't even happened yet, and this already has 7 pages of QQBS and sadly it's because VanillaOnion and his little nut tugger have to bring forth the stupidity. The thread is going to be closed before it even serves its purpose. Good job, Croatia.

Reference of nationality for absolutly no reason, name calling and rude behavior, and still no reaction from KrittyCat the moderator.

Some people should get bann from this forum in order that another TW thread do not become bash-insult-hate fest from Enrage members toward one person and the nation!
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hmmm, I follow and talk about TW topic...I'm not insulting anyone, I'm ignoring provocations what is your point exactly ???
    What is your excuse ???

Please do elaborate ???

I love how you contradicted yourself there. Way to go. Also, when asking a question you only need to use one question mark. Just saying.

Anyhow, made my point and I'm done posting here until after TW.. if the thread even lasts that long. I sense Kritty is on the prowl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Kritty can you just ban all the lil pricks or something b:surrender The joke stopped like 2 TW threads ago lol.

I feel hurt with people saying I have no balls :( I have a pair I swear!

I'm baffled to how we got outbid by Pinoy but there we go :S

We show them ("BALLZ") every week on TW...I also feel insulted by their comments, but just let them be Trig !!!
    edited August 2011
    Moderator is clearly favoring Enrage side here.

I asked Aesthor specificly to stop with insults, name calling and bashing for no reason and did she stopped? No.

Did moderator reacted? No.

You should call this forum "Enrage's private defamation section" so that regular players don't even come here.

Moderators should not have dobule standards here! ijs
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Moderator is clearly favoring Enrage side here.

I asked Aesthor specificly to stop with insults, name calling and bashing for no reason and did she stopped? No.

Did moderator reacted? No.

You should call this forum "Enrage's private defamation section" so that regular players don't even come here.

Moderators should not have dobule standards here! ijs

ffs...shut the hell up. easy way to shut aes up...is to shut up lol

dam...you would think with all the money you guys spend...ahh nvm lol

@trig...so dfoes that mean the big pricks get to stay? b:cute

tryin to eat my dam pancakes here b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited August 2011
    I love how you contradicted yourself there. Way to go. Also, when asking a question you only need to use one question mark. Just saying.

Anyhow, made my point and I'm done posting here until after TW.. if the thread even lasts that long. I sense Kritty is on the prowl.

I guess you wount elaborate then, cool way to make your point LOL !!!

P.S. i like >>>? x3<<< see ya at TW !!!
    b:bye
    edited August 2011
    ffs...shut the hell up. easy way to shut aes up...is to shut up lol

dam...you would think with all the money you guys spend...ahh nvm lol

@trig...so dfoes that mean the big pricks get to stay? b:cute

tryin to eat my dam pancakes here b:cry

No, it was enough of that, dobule standards must stop now.

Aesthor is not different than you or me, she should not be allowed by moderator to insult people and nation non-stop like this.

Is there really not a single fair moderator here that would prevent people like Aesthor is? ijs
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    No, it was enough of that, dobule standards must stop now.

Aesthor is not different than you or me, she should not be allowed by moderator to insult people and nation non-stop like this.

Is there really not a single fair moderator here that would prevent people like Aesthor is? ijs

really, lol i havent seen anyone get tolled this bad since Hitler was invading Europe...

you sir/madam are what is fueling the troll...its like not feeding the animals at the zoo...do you have a zoo where you live? or even better, DO NOT FEED THE STRAY CATS!!!they will always come back b:surrender
    really, lol i havent seen anyone get tolled this bad since Hitler was invading Europe...

I take that back...Bush and yObamamama were/are way better trolls than Hitler was b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Ip ban croatia from the foums please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Q effing Q

lol.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

that is all b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
    edited August 2011
    Ip ban croatia from the foums please.
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

that is all b:bye

Yes,

now it's proven that KrittyCat is much closeer than simple "buddy buddy" with Enrage.

Rules are here only for non-Enrage people, we really need a new moderator if that's the case.
    edited August 2011
    Ducky if you would eat that soup i rest my case, just look how that thing looks like, i would rather eat in McDonald's...just LOL !!!

What is your excuse ???

Please do elaborate ???

lols,first you said it didn't exist now you trash something you never tried? Its similar to french onion soup just a little sweeter. And mcdonalds is nasty,except their icecream those are good.

Cro you siting there trying to get people banned is gonna do nothing but annoy the mods. Going into every thread saying 'this one' 'this one too' blah balh blah telling them how to do their jobs isn't gonna get them on your side. Maybe the reason a mod hasn't stepped in is because of your stupidity in thinking you can do their job. Bale is right, you want a troll to stop then stop posting other wise **** and deal with it.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    lols,first you said it didn't exist now you trash something you never tried? Its similar to french onion soup just a little sweeter. And mcdonalds is nasty,except their icecream those are good.

Cro you siting there trying to get people banned is gonna do nothing but annoy the mods. Going into every thread saying 'this one' 'this one too' blah balh blah telling them how to do their jobs isn't gonna get them on your side. Maybe the reason a mod hasn't stepped in is because of your stupidity in thinking you can do their job. Bale is right, you want a troll to stop then stop posting other wise **** and deal with it.

And how about that Enrage people start to act polite, and i have no need to point out things like that.

Has that ever crossed your mind?
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    trololol ducky trololol QUACK!! b:shutup

Anyway on topic, typical weekend only good fights will be to see how pinoy does and to see if dom/war can get passed there tw stalemate.

And loool you asking Enrage to be polite? what world do you live on =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
    edited August 2011
    Yes,

now it's proven that KrittyCat is much closeer than simple "buddy buddy" with Enrage.

Rules are here only for non-Enrage people, we really need a new moderator if that's the case.

Why are you quoting me croissanwich? Was my video in any way insulting to you? Your buddy has posted about 50 youtube videos and you didn't quote him now did you? Find one post in this thread by me being mean or insulting.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Why are you quoting me croissanwich? Was my video in any way insulting to you? You buddy has posted about 50 youtube videos and you didn't quote him now did you? Find one post in this thread by me being mean or insulting.

You insulted Slovenian people with that video, with words you went on Croatians again.

Moderator, Enrage members still use name calling and you still don't take any actions against them, why is that I wonder?
    edited August 2011
    There is no proof what soldiers are in that video. Not even proof that they are real soldiers.
    You should feel flattered he call you croissanwich, those are yummy.As for enrage members be polite,I don't think that has ever happened. Besides,you have been just as insulting at times and have resorted to name calling. Like I said before, there are no innocent parties in this.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    You insulted Slovenian people with that video, with words you went on Croatians again.

Moderator, Enrage members still use name calling and you still don't take any actions against them, why is that I wonder?

I insulted Slovanians in WHAT video? You probably need to look back, and no post in this thread have I said anything about Croations, stop being a god damn liar.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    There is no proof what soldiers are in that video. Not even proof that they are real soldiers.
    You should feel flattered he call you croissanwich, those are yummy.As for enrage members be polite,I don't think that has ever happened. Besides,you have been just as insulting at times and have resorted to name calling. Like I said before, there are no innocent parties in this.

Some parties stopped, some like Enrage still do it.
    I insulted Slovanians in WHAT video? You probably need to look back, and no post in this thread have I said anything about Croations, stop being a god damn liar.

Oh, my bad you are the one who only talks and don't fight in TW.

I do apologize for my mistake.
This discussion has been closed.