TW Schedule August 26th - 28th

Options

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh, my bad you are the one who only talks and don't fight in TW.

I do apologize for my mistake.

And you are the one who constantly has to take up for your buddy, complains about how things are "unfair" and constantly flame-baits.

And about your double posting, i'm starting to believe you and your buddy are the same person.

Also, already said I pretty much quit over a year ago so who cares if I don't TW?

Insult failed.

Also, apology not accepted. lulz
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Some parties stopped, some like Enrage still do it.

Val has,for the most part, stopped. You however keep on causing trouble. Its not just enrage
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • CROassassin - Heavens Tear
    CROassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And you are the one who constantly has to take up for your buddy, complain about how things are "unfair" and constantly flame-baits.

Also, already said I pretty much quit over a year ago so who cares if I don't TW?

Insult failed.

Also, apology not accepted. lulz

No i take up to finaly bring some order and equality in here.

Yes you said that, so why is an insult to repeat your words?

But i did apologize, will you accept it or not is up to you.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I only asked LOL, it would be a pleasure to kill you in TW...dang man you really have a short temper.
    This was a TW thread last time i checked, IJS

You know... since you are so confident at your skills and damage. You can always go white name. Last time I checked... I am still hovering at 90+ hours of pk timer... more then enough time for you to come and find me. After all... if you can't manage to kill a light armor... what chances do you have against a heavy.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CRO with you saying mods like Kritty favour 1 section of the community here over others is silly to say. When he gets online and round to seeing this, he won't be pleased I don't think, I know I wouldn't lol.

EDIT: @ Kiyoshi, Last I checked your 1 mean sob in pvp *gets hit 10k+* :o
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    EDIT: @ Kiyoshi, Last I checked your 1 mean sob in pvp *gets hit 10k+* :o

I have no idea what that even means... can only assume someone hits me for 10k+. Sure... since I get hit 10k+ all the time... shouldn't be hard for vallenion to kill me then. Guess all I gotta wait is for him to grow a pair and actually try.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You know... since you are so confident at your skills and damage. You can always go white name. Last time I checked... I am still hovering at 90+ hours of pk timer... more then enough time for you to come and find me. After all... if you can't manage to kill a light armor... what chances do you have against a heavy.

Welcome back LOL, you just love your stats huh, good for you my son good for you. b:victory

I hope that you are ready for tomorrow, I was actually looking for you yesterday, i even asked Aesthor are you online in 1k and got no respond...guess i'll see you tomorrow if your secretary sign's you up for TW.

Chances against SgtSlaughter ??? LOL, mobs in bh39 are bigger challenge than he is. ijs

I'm off to take one last swim before i pack and go back to Zagreb...dont run too fast you might sprain your anckle.

b:bye
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I have no idea what that even means... can only assume someone hits me for 10k+. Sure... since I get hit 10k+ all the time... shouldn't be hard for vallenion to kill me then. Guess all I gotta wait is for him to grow a pair and actually try.

Nooooo, I meant you hurt lol.
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Welcome back LOL, you just love your stats huh, good for you my son good for you. b:victory

I hope that you are ready for tomorrow, I was actually looking for you yesterday, i even asked Aesthor are you online in 1k and got no respond...guess i'll see you tomorrow if your secretary sign's you up for TW.

Chances against SgtSlaughter ??? LOL, mobs in bh39 are bigger challenge than he is. ijs

I'm off to take one last swim before i pack and go back to Zagreb...dont run too fast you might sprain your anckle.

See and here I am trying to be civil and you start in with the flame bait, are you stupid or do you just like to argue and get the entire forum calling you names?

Also I see you are too scared to take Kiyo up on his offer.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

"""I""" hope that you are ready for tomorrow, I was actually looking for you yesterday, i even asked Aesthor are you online in 1k and got no respond...guess i'll see you tomorrow if your secretary sign's you up for TW.

you missed a letter there big guy b:cute

and i would appreciate it if the Croatians would stop lumping all of the trolls into the Enrage basket...some of us find it dam offensive and would pursue your ban for slanderous allegations

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I actually kinda liked VanillaOnion's post for once (some decent trash talk on the subject) until he started twittering on the forums about what he's doing outside of the game, as if it matters at all to anyone else.
  • CROassassin - Heavens Tear
    CROassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Please stop, CROissant

oh nvm... CROassassin :O
    I actually kinda liked VanillaOnion's post for once (some decent trash talk on the subject) until he started twittering on the forums about what he's doing outside of the game, as if it matters at all to anyone else.

b:thanks
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:thanks

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol. I see nothing wrong with defending a faction-mate of mine who is being barraged by multiple individuals of the opposite faction through multiple threads, but thanks for your concern. Also, nowhere have I resorted to name-calling you Aesthor, so please use better judgement in posting.

I appreciate the flattery, but sorry to dissappoint you - you are not my type of girl. Thanks.b:thanks

Lol calling you a tool is not calling you a name.

What in the world in my post made you think I said you liked me in any sort of way? After all I think you're a biased PoS against Enrage and I'm Enrage. Stop flattering yourself.

Learn to read and yes do use better judgement in posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2011
    Options
    See and here I am trying to be civil and you start in with the flame bait, are you stupid or do you just like to argue and get the entire forum calling you names?

Also I see you are too scared to take Kiyo up on his offer.

I PK almost every day so what prevents your archer friend to find me and to attack me ??? I'm scared of what exactly...his "PIXELS" ??? LOL

It's not a flame bait...i just explained to him that i have no worries if I'm gonna fight against you and its ironic how he makes fun of my gear and his guildmate (you) is way undergeared in same time...Kinda interesting dont you think ???

And what is there to argue about, absolutly nothing if you ask me !!!

you missed a letter there big guy b:cute

and i would appreciate it if the Croatians would stop lumping all of the trolls into the Enrage basket...some of us find it dam offensive and would pursue your ban for slanderous allegations

b:kiss

I am not doing that at all, when i talk i do talk to Enrage and to Enrage only, i really dont care about any other faction till the moment when GoldDigrz fight vs them in TW...

Who are you anyway, in which faction are you, introduce yourself to me.

I do not remember that i named you specifically and said that you are part of Enrage...hell i dont even remember that I ever said anything to you, i'll ask again...who are you stranger ??? LOL
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What in the world in my post made you think I said you liked me in any sort of way?

I totally wondered the same thing... I even looked for hidden hints in ur post, puzzles out of words and their position in the sentence... everything a good Sherlock Holmes would do... and nothing...

Either we're both too blind or his overdose is at climax right now...
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I PK almost every day so what prevents your archer friend to find me and to attack me ??? I'm scared of what exactly...his "PIXELS" ??? LOL

U PK? b:surrender I swear to god I never even seen u in game... just in TW and ur such a non factor I switch targets to someone worth killing, u know... someone who could make things happen if not dead... IJS

I do not remember that i named you specifically and said that you are part of Enrage...hell i dont even remember that I ever said anything to you, i'll ask again...who are you stranger ??? LOL

Both you and hojuKen calling Bale a non factor... wow people! By the time we all played this game neither u nor most of the other GD existed... and Bale was there back then, same as Aesthor, sgt and a lot of others u dare call non-factors... get your facts right before addressing people as a non factor when it's obvious you're the biggest one of all...
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lols,first you said it didn't exist now you trash something you never tried? Its similar to french onion soup just a little sweeter. And mcdonalds is nasty,except their icecream those are good.

Cro you siting there trying to get people banned is gonna do nothing but annoy the mods. Going into every thread saying 'this one' 'this one too' blah balh blah telling them how to do their jobs isn't gonna get them on your side. Maybe the reason a mod hasn't stepped in is because of your stupidity in thinking you can do their job. Bale is right, you want a troll to stop then stop posting other wise **** and deal with it.

I maybe said it wrong, no actually i did said it wrong...mea culpa !!!

I did tryed that and ewww...vanilla does not go well with onion in any shape or form, ask any chef what do they think about that dish and would they serve it to a customer.

It has nothing to do with french onion soup, i was that kind to explain you how to make that specific soup...

Ice cream in McDonalds...that is pure industry i avoid that in big circle.

*mea culpa = my fault (latin) ty for correction
  • KurganKhan - Heavens Tear
    KurganKhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This thread has become a bad tennis match of the pot calling the kettle black.....b:chuckle
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I maybe said it wrong, no actually i did said it wrong...mea culpa !!!

I did tryed that and ewww...vanilla does not go well with onion in any shape or form, ask any chef what do they think about that dish and would they serve it to a customer.

It has nothing to do with french onion soup, i was that kind to explain you how to make that specific soup...

Ice cream in McDonalds...that is pure industry i avoid that in big circle.

*mea culpa = my sin (latin)

you mean, "my fault"? sin = pecco/peccamen (vb/n)
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    [/QUOTE]I am not doing that at all, when i talk i do talk to Enrage and to Enrage only, i really dont care about any other faction till the moment when GoldDigrz fight vs them in TW...

[/QUOTE]

The pantless archer non factor? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    U PK? b:surrender I swear to god I never even seen u in game... just in TW and ur such a non factor I switch targets to someone worth killing, u know... someone who could make things happen if not dead... IJS

I never saw you either, only once in TW even doh last week you claimed that you killed me in TW here on forums...LOL

Both you and hojuKen calling Bale a non factor... wow people! By the time we all played this game neither u nor most of the other GD existed... and Bale was there back then, same as Aesthor, sgt and a lot of others u dare call non-factors... get your facts right before addressing people as a non factor when it's obvious you're the biggest one of all...

I never said that Mr. Bale is non-factor...

I never had a "pleasure" to meet that person, so honestly I cant say anthing about him.

He said that i put him in same basket as Enrage, and that is not true...since i never heard for a certain Mr. Bale !!!
    If he introduce himself to me that will change, for now i really cant give any comments about that person.

Thats all...LOL
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

I never had a "pleasure" to meet that person, so honestly I cant say anthing about him.

He said that i put him in same basket as Enrage, and that is not true...since i never heard for a certain Mr. Bale !!!
    If he introduce himself to me that will change, for now i really cant give any comments about that person.

Thats all...LOL

Shows you're quite new to the TW scene.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options

"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate." srsly guys, dun be lazy with this...classic movies are classic

I tell ya what, next time there is GDz fight with Radiance...pm me, let me know what path you are on...I will come personally introduce myself, and give you exquisite pleasure of meeting Tickler also :)

@duck

http://www.bhg.com/recipe/pork/vanilla-peach-pork-chops-with-green-onion-slaw/

im a much bigger fan of meat rather than just soup...french onion soup is meh...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options

Thats all...LOL

I know im old and all, but come on man...Mr. Bale is my father b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    fml...all this talk and I almost signed some paperwork at work "Bale"

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Shows you're quite new to the TW scene.

Nope, I'm here for a long time...its not like he is some famous movie star that i should feel embarressed that i never heard for him.
    He is someone that sits behind screen and plays PWI just like i do, LOL i never heard for you either till like 2 weeks ago...is that a problem ???

After all this is just a game...well atleast for me it is !!!
  • KurganKhan - Heavens Tear
    KurganKhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So, we went from TW talk, to name calling to the recipe corner? b:chuckle
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    easy killer, them porkchops look good enough to kill over! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.