Sins when pvp is fair

Options

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yea, everyone make a sin, Then what? Thats like the most boring thing ever x.x
    Thats like going to a all-you-can-eat buffet and u only have 1 choice to choose from, Wheres the fun in that? Your gonna lose all variety and be stuck with the same boring thing.
    He was being sarcastic in response to Jenna.
    btw Jenna, the Every class is OP is complete nonsense. You can be r9 +12 and w/e with savant or any high lvl gems in ur eqps, and for some insane reason a sin can still kill u? WTF, so you should stop trying to defend a sin not bein a OP class and just wake up from that sick dream. Also im not QQin abt sins bein able to stealth, and im just saying that spark in stealth is hax. that is all.

And since ur defending that, maybe thats the only thing u can do in pvp, stealth>spark in stealth> stun target>melee>target dead. Which backs me up when i say that u dont rly need any skill to play a sin.
    From the posts I've seen Jenna make so far, s/he appears to be another one of those nonfactor sins that can't really play well and that a well-skilled/geared player can either kill or make run away into stealth almost every time.

Really, the only ones who ever try to claim assassins aren't overpowered are the assassins that can't play worth a damn.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    couldn't understand what OP was saying, but it seemed to be anti-sin

/support
  • _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear
    _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    He was being sarcastic in response to Jenna.

Owh i see it now. But still, Allot of these sins say that and REALLY mean it.
  • Princechris - Heavens Tear
    Princechris - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    OK LISNEN. lol sins are equal to other classes perfectly. if you cant kil one then too bad you need to get stronger. Sins may have stealth nd speed but look at there weakness...there squishy :D without stealth nd speed they would suck. there given stealth because they normally avoid being hit because they get hit hard nd might kill them in PK. lk my main is a lvl 79 BM nd i take my lvl 80 and 75 Sin freinds on. we all use Plat charms too XD. but if you hit a sin nd it HAPPENS to be a crit hit you could 1 hit them if they have low enough HP. wat im trying to say is al the classes in PWI are equal in SOME way. every class has a weakness to another class and a weakness to a certain skill. b:victory
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A level 79 with no experience against Sins that actually know how to play and are well-geared or high level Rank/APS gears really shouldn't be talking about how Sins supposedly have their weaknesses in 1v1.

That's like saying they're balanced because at level 30, a cleric who knows what they're doing will almost always beat a sin.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    OK LISNEN. lol sins are equal to other classes perfectly. if you cant kil one then too bad you need to get stronger. Sins may have stealth nd speed but look at there weakness...there squishy :D without stealth nd speed they would suck. there given stealth because they normally avoid being hit because they get hit hard nd might kill them in PK. lk my main is a lvl 79 BM nd i take my lvl 80 and 75 Sin freinds on. we all use Plat charms too XD. but if you hit a sin nd it HAPPENS to be a crit hit you could 1 hit them if they have low enough HP. wat im trying to say is al the classes in PWI are equal in SOME way. every class has a weakness to another class and a weakness to a certain skill. b:victory

You sir, are an idiot.
    And your sin friends fail pretty hard too.
  • mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    not replying to the above person just want to add my perspective....i have no idea y every1 is complaining about stealth the issue is aps in combination with thier control skills...they are a pvp class that is what they do...its only an issue when sins use the stealth glitch to hit u 10 times b4 the game registers which is another in an of itself...u get hit by a sin domain or expell...if u get one hit get better def or u were hit by a zerk crit or a crazy refine sin and there was nothing u cud do anyway...n btw with everyone and thier grandma out making a sin for aps factor pw is definitely not going to fix aps because they are making too much money off of ppl spending but loads of usd to get high aps...if over half the server r sins like every1 claims if they all left cuz they cnt use cheeseball aps tactics where is thier revenue?
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i have no idea y every1 is complaining about stealth the issue is aps in combination with thier control skills...

The problem lies in a combination of:

1) highest dps in game
    2) multitude of control skills
    3) virtually permanent control avoidance skills
    4) stealth and related issues

All on one class? I laugh when sins die in pvp. Like wallhacks in an fps, people who die when using them are just bad. Why not make psychic SoR a permanent buff like tide spirit instead of a 1-shot deal? It would be no more OP.
  • Ibbies - Lost City
    Ibbies - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    In order to fix pvp:

-Cap aps
    -Nerf stealth so that you can only stealth from people 5 lvls above you
    -Give wizards a party buff that detects stealth
    -Change assassin's damage ability from pure physical attack to pure crit damage, give them a buff that increases their crit damage by a certain % of their dex.
    -Reduce the number of amount of control avoidance skills or reduce their effectiveness
  • Zliss - Lost City
    Zliss - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    overpowered, just run or accept it.
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I joined when the original version of server. it used to be quite a balanced server during its inception. 2 DDs , 1 healer, 1 tank...ideal squad for any instance. Loved to grinding and also
    loved the setup....but now it sux...i just spent real cash a month back with 200$ for the first time just to get back my enthusiasm and interest in game by getting good equipments and skills but then i, for first time, in tw faced these sins...lol ...and since then i repented on spending money on this messed-up game....(believe it i was still planning to spends 1000s$ for items and stuff since i found a way to pay for gold, but its not worth it.)
    you have introduced a new character, fine, but now without any changes to old ones and giving some godly powers to new chars, this game is pretty much dead for old chars.
    i know PWI wants to make money and there is nothing wrong about it, but at the same time, you have to take care of your existing customers also.somewhere i read, retaining an existing customer is more profitable than getting a new one.
  • JennaKate - Dreamweaver
    JennaKate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well I guess i'm a bad sin then, Have any of you even killed a sin for one?
    And 'some' of you hence some of you say your not QQing, But all I keep seeing is QQing.
    Theres plenty of OP classes out there. Rank9 Archer, Mess sins up. Full Nirvana Venomancer can mess sins up. there are plenty of Hax'd classes. My Point Proven. & I gave my Opinion.

& If any of you have ever Tw a

Rank9 Psychic vs. Rank9/Aps Sin. The Psychic wins.

Rank9 Wizzie vs Rank9/Aps Sins. The Wizzie wins.

Pretty much if have rank9 you stand a pretty good chance at beating any chance, 'Hence Sins'

Doesn't matter if you can't see them stealth, anyone can beat a sin.

So Yup Yup, I know nothing about anything and I'm just a fail sin. * Starts QQing *

&&; If you can't deal with sins anymore in PvP, Find a new way to try to Kill. Or stop PvP.

// Remember People, 'My' Opinion. ^_^
    Btw; This is my last post on this forum.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And 'some' of you hence some of you say your not QQing, But all I keep seeing is QQing.
    Theres plenty of OP classes out there. Rank9 Archer, Mess sins up. Full Nirvana Venomancer can mess sins up. there are plenty of Hax'd classes. My Point Proven. & I gave my Opinion.

Pretty much if have rank9 you stand a pretty good chance at beating any chance, 'Hence Sins'

SoYup Yup, I know nothing about anything and I'm just a fail sin. * Starts QQing *

&&; If you can't deal with sins anymore in PvP, Find a new way to try to Kill. Or stop PvP.

well you said it yourself, you really are a fail and know nothing.
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You die to my bm, nevermind my budget r8 psy so yes you are a fail sin. Thanks for the upcoming lolz at OT.
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Pretty sure theres a video out there of a sin zerking a white voodoo Psy for 25K
    If thats not a win I dunno what she smokes XD. If a Psy can't survive that then there is no hope not even for a barb :P
    PWI b:bye
  • jackachildress
    jackachildress Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sins arent as unbalenced as people say they are. a lvl 60+ barb can take a sin up to 3 lvls higher any day. u just gotta make him fight on ur terms. go out thier and find one, use a stun skill, make him bleed and hes gonna die. their squishy, low hp high attk. thats why they need stelth to pk, cuz if they didnt, theyd be murdered evey time they felt the urge to let loose. its all about combat type.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sins arent as unbalenced as people say they are. a lvl 60+ barb can take a sin up to 3 lvls higher any day. u just gotta make him fight on ur terms. go out thier and find one, use a stun skill, make him bleed and hes gonna die. their squishy, low hp high attk. thats why they need stelth to pk, cuz if they didnt, theyd be murdered evey time they felt the urge to let loose. its all about combat type.

O rly ? b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • ShiningRock - Lost City
    ShiningRock - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

So Yup Yup, I know nothing about anything and I'm just a fail sin. * Starts QQing *

You obv havent seen a 101 rank9 barb uncharmed die to a rank 9 sin uncharmed in under 5 seconds b:shutup
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sins are NOT op.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ciretako - Harshlands
    Ciretako - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Remember when people used to complain about venos and their QQbirds? And how overpowered archers were against squishies
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I think that equally geared barbs or psychics can stand a chance against sins. i underline EQUALLY GEARED ... yes sins are really strong,i am a 3.33 base aps sin wuith +6 g 13 nirv. daggers and i still can kill r9 venos. but honestly, barbs are tough. not the fail aps ones,i mean the TRUE barbs. ofc a r9 sin **** a r8 barb but a r9 barb is not so easy as u guys seem to think.
  • Defaultwomen - Raging Tide
    Defaultwomen - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i saw r8 sin +6 r8 dags kill a r9 +10 wzzie.. buuuuuuut the wizz killed him like 4 times in before the sin killed him. btw r8-9 sins scare b:avoidme
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I think that equally geared barbs or psychics can stand a chance against sins. i underline EQUALLY GEARED ... yes sins are really strong,i am a 3.33 base aps sin wuith +6 g 13 nirv. daggers and i still can kill r9 venos. but honestly, barbs are tough. not the fail aps ones,i mean the TRUE barbs. ofc a r9 sin **** a r8 barb but a r9 barb is not so easy as u guys seem to think.

I actually agree with this partly.

Barbs are definitely underrated against sins. I see people claiming that r8 sins can kill turtled r9 45k hp barbs in 5 seconds without the charm ticking, but I do not believe that. It always seems like they say that because it's convenient for their argument, and if it was true then it would totally enforce what they're saying.

As for psys, they only beat equally geared sins at the r9 +10 stage. An r9 +5 psy might have a small chance, but he'll still lose 8 out of 10 times. But an r8 psy with average refines against a r8 sin with average refines isn't even a fight.
  • SoKa - Lost City
    SoKa - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ohai ima full r9 +10 barb with 26k hp standing, still i got hit by a sin for rounded up

37.000 dmg in 2 seconds.

So much to bein balanced b:shutup

kkthx.
  • SoKa - Lost City
    SoKa - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Charm tick at 13kish hp + my 26k = 39k hp

nice bein dead in 3-4 seconds....sooo r9 is totally useless against sins b:byeb:bye
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mine0s wrote: »
    sin is 100% PvP class

Not true... many of us are hardcore PVE - ask anyone that has farmed with me and they will agree to this. I know what I am doing, and am very proficient with killing mobs.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

The only class that can effectively counter a sin is Psys because they have a tool to interrupt the APS. And that's ONLY the Psys that are +12 refined: anything lower won't produce enough soulforce to silence enough. There's no reason why only ONE class should be able to counter sins. r9 +12 Psys are OP, but a wizard could kill one. A Cleric could kill one. Hell, a BM could probably kill one. Sins though? Sins are only going to drop to Psychics and nothing but Psychics.

I've seen a r9 +10 BM that was cleric buffed and had just spammed Demon bell (can't recall what she said her defense was once she had it) die to a r9 +12 sin in 2-3 seconds without a single charm tick.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Tunnel Snakes could probably kill a Sin..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You need to realize that when you play a PvP server, you should be prepared to get shanked by sins.

Alot of the sins use MP pots, and you can usually see a tiny green dot on the map and closeby hear that *going into steath mode*.... ahead of time.

Most of the smarter Sins generally don't pick on small levels, usually the stupid ones looking to yell to their buds they killed another... (low lvl)
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The only class that can effectively counter a sin is Psys because they have a tool to interrupt the APS. And that's ONLY the Psys that are +12 refined: anything lower won't produce enough soulforce to silence enough. There's no reason why only ONE class should be able to counter sins. r9 +12 Psys are OP, but a wizard could kill one. A Cleric could kill one. Hell, a BM could probably kill one. Sins though? Sins are only going to drop to Psychics and nothing but Psychics.

I've seen a r9 +10 BM that was cleric buffed and had just spammed Demon bell (can't recall what she said her defense was once she had it) die to a r9 +12 sin in 2-3 seconds without a single charm tick.

pretty sure full r9 +12 barbs can beat sins too, bms would tie, archers are also not bad.
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine