Sins when pvp is fair

124»

Comments

• PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I stoppped reading there. Remember when wizards got into nv? niether do i.

Whats a wizard? b:surrender
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Whats a wizard? b:surrender

I think it's like a Cleric... wait, what's a Cleric?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Tunnel Snakes could probably kill a Sin..

hi evict b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The truth of this is - to everyone, some other class is OP and it's usually the class that is pking you the most.

Roll that class, understand their skill and then you can better kill them. That is why I made a Psyhic, and now I understand how to counter-attack them. Seeker is still a pain for me, but I'll get a better understanding when mine is higher.

And the thing is - I see many R9's and R8 Sins that just... suck. So no, it is not so much that Sins are OP, as much as you need to understand the class, understand how their weaknesses and strengths and work around that.
  • dottiz
    dottiz Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    1 thing i don understand [ ive seen r9+12 full geared barb ( i was in his party) he was pking another sin R9+12 FULL Geared too...it happened like tis...........the sin appeared from stealth and stunned onced (barb Domained) sin force stealth (reappeared when barb domains was over and stunned again) Barb -ANTI STUN POT) sin used Domain and within 2 Sec-3Sec the Kitty Form Barb is dead..)] any1 can tell me from the situation i state HOW IS SIN NOT OP?

PLS NO EARLY-GAME CRAPS at 60s saying (i own sin at level 60s-70s what ever)
    im talking about 2 HEAVY CSER BOTH ALMOST THE SAME GEAR As in R9+12 (BARB USED POT---SIN DIDT)

And for those that says Psy can own a sin...
    pls read up the skill called BLOOD FRENZY(READ IT UP PLS) tis Counters the return dmg buff pretty easily doesnt it? Those who says sins are squishy....(look at some end-game sin gears ^_^ stone of servents everywhere)oso theres a skil called deaden nerves ^_^) read a sin well be4 qqing about how are they balanced because they have poor defence..or what so ever ..sin has imbalance lifesteal..or..surviving skill by it self excluding genie...

CONCLUSION...SIN IS IMBA.PERIOD.

FURTHER CONFIRMATION DAT SIN IS OP LOOK AT THIS FEW VIDEO AND TELL ME IF SIN IS SQUISHY LOOK AT HOW MUCH DMG THE OTHER CLASSES is doing to the sin Compared to the SIN IS OUTPUTTING THEY ARE EQUAL IN GEAR and don give me **** that the THOSE opponent are noob or what so ever THEY ARE the top few players in lost city

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUIatTJzOY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxJa7dGyT3E&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btCHz6BXK2I&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xix6pNxhkjc&feature=related

(THE SIN DID NOT STEALTH IN ANY OF TIS VIDEO).
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ofc the sin will say sin are balanced they love to play on a OP class i bet if it was balanced
    there would we much less assasin.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You need to realize that when you play a PvP server, you should be prepared to get shanked by sins.

And the irony here is.... BIG FISH (sins)... eat little fish (sins)...

Watch sometimes how a Sin pops out of steath to kill someone, only to be killed by a bigger sin. Karma at it's finest.