Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I wonder what sale it is this time? Maybe they'll cut down the SoF and Nix prices so that they're actually worth buying....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    <_< I've never had an issue with my veno having fleas. Considering she's a Feer, I'm not sure they even GET fleas. And since none of her pets have fur, she probably won't. XD

;_; Kinda sad I missed out on the cage sale though, curse my immune system!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Another thing they need to do is kick off scammers from this server and completely ban them for good.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Another thing they need to do is kick off scammers from this server and completely ban them for good.

good luck with that, champ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kings_tides - Raging Tide
    Kings_tides - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol, you made me stop farming socket stones for this?
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    good luck with that, champ

I am saying it because that's what this game does not need, unless of course you're a scammer yourself?

Because only the people who say good luck, perhaps might be the ones the scammer's themselves too.

And that's one thing I don't like is seeing liars and scammer's.
  • MinervaEris - Sanctuary
    MinervaEris - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Veno's have fleas o.o..... -gets the raid- Raid kills all D:<
    Life is chaotic peace
    MinervaEris- 101 demon sin
    Pyrothena- 91 sage veno
    HadesDeimos - 80 Archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am saying it because that's what this game does not need, unless of course you're a scammer yourself?

Because only the people who say good luck, perhaps might be the ones the scammer's themselves too.

are you proposing a patch to human nature? you should probably unplug for a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    6 week ago cn got rank9 now we still dont have it any response when it comes its so annoying fighting vs rank9 +12 ppl. Only place wher ei am wanted atm is frost or gv cuz vortex not even TW cuz why bring a rank8 when you can get a rank9 +12 -.-
    Also we got jewed outta PWIC cuz no rank kinda makes a new class totally pointless
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Patch Notes Version 551
    Released August 16, 2011

General
    Client has been upgraded for upcoming connectivity features.

b:thanks

b:sweat
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011

No more like there's bigger fish to fry.
    6 week ago cn got rank9 now we still dont have it any response when it comes its so annoying fighting vs rank9 +12 ppl. Only place wher ei am wanted atm is frost or gv cuz vortex not even TW cuz why bring a rank8 when you can get a rank9 +12 -.-
    Also we got jewed outta PWIC cuz no rank kinda makes a new class totally pointless
    ikr you're gonna be 105 well before the dragoons can taste your r9 sword. :o damn pw!
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    What the hell... what gives with the fracking maintenence a day early????? and with no warning???? I was about to lvl in an hour or so and hit the sack gdi >.<
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2011

bump for this.
  • Tiduswarrior - Heavens Tear
    Tiduswarrior - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ok GMs why is there maintance tonight when its only monday? i thought maintance was on a tuesday night instead of monday. Did ya guys **** this up or are ya the early birds this week? Next time pwi, check the date on your calendar before doing any maintance patch.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Now that we have confirmed that Barbs do in fact have fleas...

Frankie is officially on the panda's bad side now. GM or no, this won't be pretty. b:angry
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011

wait... u can't pay $1000 or w/e for ... god gear yet so the class is pointless? LOLOLOL
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Btw im selling bibs and bottles and baby food for any qqing never fails day in day out always complaing and whining lol
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wait... u can't pay $1000 or w/e for ... god gear yet o the class is pointless? LOLOLOL

to bad for you i havent spend a dime on this game yet have everything for full rank9 +11 with JoSD and wep to +12.So i havent paid them anything
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well bend me over and f me with the earily maintence... totally screwed me on the end of chap 3 region. Sigh. What I get for solo'ing it b:surrender

Takes me about hour and 20min alone.. just had boss to finish off b:sad
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    any1 already got the new patch?if so can u lnk it pls? tyvm

venos have crabs.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    to bad for you i havent spend a dime on this game yet have everything for full rank9 +11 with JoSD and wep to +12.So i havent paid them anything

what's your point? You kinda missed mine...... and i could care less if u spent as much as a used car (like a idiot) on game gear or spend your life on here making the coin.....
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    No, venos don't have fleas... TROLLS have fleas. Everytime Eoria plays the game all of HL is infested with her vermin.
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • Sumirea - Raging Tide
    Sumirea - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Servers have been off less than 15 and you think there's already the patch up? xD
  • CiLi/ - Heavens Tear
    CiLi/ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011

And for the maintenance question:

Now that we have confirmed that Barbs do in fact have fleas, another even more pressing question opens up:

Do Venomancers have fleas as well? Or are the fleas pretty much constrained to their pets?

I do not have fleas! I resent that remark,.... they are my pets and each of em have a name. This is lucy, and this is buck, this is mikey, and charleene, and max, and bob.....
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Anyway... like i said what's with the fracking early maintence? some emergency? Curious how many people just got SCREWED over in runs unfinished or other things since there was no warning on changing the day IN-GAME (cause why would we try to read your minds while we're playing and think to check the "most informative site" to find out....)
  • nopokecheck
    nopokecheck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:shocked Maybe they extended the rep badge sale because of..
    R9 FOR EG b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked!!!
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    are you proposing a patch to human nature? you should probably unplug for a bit.

I am saying you need to lay off being baddy girl that actually does not fit you, and sit in some place where there is flowers, and rainbows.

In this short case " Stop wasting my time with your ugly, stinky, self and other useless texting typing on here, we don't need the type of people who just say " Good luck champ " or " go unplug " so stupid.

Why don't you go unplug your butt-hole, just stop, other veno's are nice...just more of the darker ones need to lay the hell off.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Servers have been off less than 15 and you think there's already the patch up? xD

Well, in the defense of those asking for it, Sangodoc usually has a manual patch link up before the servers even go down for maintenance. With the whole switching nights thing, he might not even realize there is maintenance.