[Server Maintenance Tonight] 8-15-2011 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Firelocks - Momaganon
    Firelocks - Momaganon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This Sucks The game is always down.Why don't they do this **** in the daytimeb:angry
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Servers have been off less than 15 and you think there's already the patch up? xD
    Yes? They're actually often up even before the servers go down.

Early(?) patch link: Patch 547 - 551 (11.2 MB)

If the server is down, go ahead and install it. Patch size suggests not much major, probably faction icon updates though.

Enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • BrokenHero - Lost City
    BrokenHero - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    to bad for you i havent spend a dime on this game yet have everything for full rank9 +11 with JoSD and wep to +12.So i havent paid them anything

Ohhhh, Mr. BroederJr. Now that is a funny lie. ;3
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This Sucks The game is always down.

ummm... what? Fuzzy is confused.

And as always, Sango be da man with da patch.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Ohhhh, Mr. BroederJr. Now that is a funny lie. ;3

b:bye why you bring my brother in it maybe you jealous cuz he killed you
    even tho he stopped playing over an year ago
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am saying you need to lay off being baddy girl that actually does not fit you, and sit in some place where there is flowers, and rainbows.

In this short case " Stop wasting my time with your ugly, stinky, self and other useless texting typing on here, we don't need the type of people who just say " Good luck champ " or " go unplug " so stupid.

Why don't you go unplug your butt-hole, and among other holes you have just stop, other veno's are nice...just more of the darker ones need to lay the hell off.

whoa, sensitive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Venos don't have fleas...we love water...we even have a swimming mastery =P
    Regular baths prevent even possible flea invasions that we may get from our beloved barbs b:cute

b:heart

Anyway...why the early maintenance? I was having fun in a "try to solo aba" runb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Firelocks - Momaganon
    edited August 2011
    It seems like every mon night they have to fix it .I like to play when I get home they shoud do this stuff in the daytime cause I am not home LOL
  • nopokecheck
    nopokecheck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This Sucks The game is always down.Why don't they do this **** in the daytimeb:angry

Night time is better >.>
    people go to bed at night.. wake up in the morning and you see a new update b:dirty
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Oh thats your brother? Then you didnt have to cash shop because you had your brothers amazing bm to farm with? lol
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • BrokenHero - Lost City
    edited August 2011

So all your gear, that he cash shopped for the BM on the account that seeker is on doesn't count? BTW, account sharing is still bannable.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So was this moving of npcs really so drastic that maintenance would be needed a day early?
  • Firelocks - Momaganon
    edited August 2011
    I work in the daytime
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Patch Notes Version 551
    Released August 16, 2011

General
    Client has been upgraded for upcoming connectivity features.

b:thanks

So this needed done today because.....why? Something to do with frankie being busy tomorrow from being in china?

b:puzzled
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    whoa, sensitive.

Eh it's a good point. Some of the most evilest girls I've met were venomancers. Rather or not they see that class as a representation of the "dark side", I have no idea. But the many screenshots I would have taken of some, I changed my mind because they often had really mean looking faces, and ARE actually mean themselves.

Really, no one cares that you have a chip on your shoulder 24/7. Keep that **** out of the game.

Edit: People remember the universal rule about all updates; There is always ninja fixes somewhere!
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So all your gear, that he cash shopped for the BM on the account that seeker is on doesn't count? BTW, account sharing is still bannable.

hmm why would i go with +5 gear if i could have his +12 gear hmm kinda pointless i guess some ppl still amaze me if they are in Tri-force.Go look up and you will see in core connect.Last reply i am gonna give to fail trolls
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Sumirea - Raging Tide
    Sumirea - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Ah, my apologies. Usually I lurk in the thread and don't see it crop up until almost the time servers are up. b:surrender
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Eh it's a good point. Some of the most evilest girls I've met were venomancers. Rather or not they see that class as a representation of the "dark side", I have no idea. But the many screenshots I would have taken of some, I changed my mind because they often had really mean looking faces, and ARE actually mean themselves.

Really, no one cares that you have a chip on your shoulder 24/7. Keep that **** out of the game.

my face is cute b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xnms
    xnms Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    this is my first attempt at catching a rare pet. How will I know when the server is pack up and when the pets will respawn?
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I was only on WQ while chatting on facebook, so I don't care about the early maintenance.

It sounds like a lame maintenance though.
    edited August 2011
    hmm why would i go with +5 gear if i could have his +12 gear hmm kinda pointless i guess some ppl still amaze me if they are in Tri-force.Go look up and you will see in core connect.Last reply i am gonna give to fail trolls

Uhm, i'm not trolling. You didn't HAVE to cash shop because you had your brothers mega bm to farm on.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • BrokenHero - Lost City
    edited August 2011

Yeah, I'd leave too.

Get rolled son. Nice arbitrary reference to Tri-Force BTW, since I spend most my day reading Instinct guild chat while I farm.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    xnms wrote: »
    How will I know when the server is pack up

The panda is pretty sure Frankie states the fact maint will last for 2hrs in the inital post.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Firelocks - Momaganon
    edited August 2011
    Maybe I should go back to Guild Wars or Atlantica onlineb:pleased
  • CelestiaXx - Archosaur
    CelestiaXx - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2011

And for the maintenance question:

Now that we have confirmed that Barbs do in fact have fleas, another even more pressing question opens up:

Do Venomancers have fleas as well? Or are the fleas pretty much constrained to their pets?

Venos don't twitch unlike some barbs and sins hence they don't have fleas.b:laughb:victory
  • xnms
    xnms Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    The panda is pretty sure Frankie states the fact maint will last for 2hrs in the inital post.

oops, that was pretty dumb, too busy reading about how to find and catch one, I guess.
    thanks.
    edited August 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »

fuzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =] we need more panda barbs! aefer and okpogo quit x/x
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Sumirea - Raging Tide
    Sumirea - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Edit: People remember the universal rule about all updates; There is always ninja fixes somewhere!

Most of the rude venos I've met are dudes in reality. Seems like these dudes need to channel their inner femininity better. ; ~; Though, that isn't to say I haven't met my fair share of rude girls, too. There's only a few venos I've met that I trust and enjoy on RT.
  • Firelocks - Momaganon
    edited August 2011
    Most of the male Venos I have met are pervs and will not leave me aloneb:shocked
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Male venos are also often the ones with maxed **** running around in the bikinis.
    I'm not saying all are, but most.