Kylin vs Crimson TW

Options
Taboo - Harshlands
Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Sorry this war was so boring, but hey, its my homecoming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RuVG64ZCxQ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Taboo - Harshlands on

Comments

• //oneo - Harshlands12
    //oneo - Harshlands12 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Change Ure Sig Omg
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How comez you no diez?
    You got that maaaagic~ b:chuckle
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why did u post a crystal rush. the only opposition you met was a purge. at least you were tidy and got all the towers along the way.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Then someone needs to teach Crimson how to TW so we can post good videos again. It's not like they're short on members or gear, just basic strategy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wanna upload the pool party we had at the lake during friday's war but I need actual footage to accompany it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I basically just made this to work with a video editor. im sorry crimson fails, i assumed it was going to be a better war, and i have bellow average gear + stats now for catas and they really never even got close to killing me. Hopefully they get their act together in the next few weeks so i can put out something more entertaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I basically just made this to work with a video editor. im sorry crimson fails, i assumed it was going to be a better war, and i have bellow average gear + stats now for catas and they really never even got close to killing me. Hopefully they get their act together in the next few weeks so i can put out something more entertaining.

What video editor you use?
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    AVS.....its really easy to use and good quality if you are looking for one. i wish the war would have lasted longer so i had to tinker around with more options, but with what i had to do it couldnt have been any simpler.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kylins attitude sure did change quickly. Not so long ago crimson was giving kylin quite the hard time...kylin even lost to them a few times. Now kylin is mocking them for not knowing how to TW...when really the only thing that changed is kylin got more full r9s with high refines than crimson did. Dunno why kylin has this attitude now. They should be thankful crimson has been giving them decent wars when really the only person of note in that guild is kalyptica and i guess slowz (cit gem archer) if he's still there twing.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kylins attitude sure did change quickly. Not so long ago crimson was giving kylin quite the hard time...kylin even lost to them a few times. Now kylin is mocking them for not knowing how to TW...when really the only thing that changed is kylin got more full r9s with high refines than crimson did. Dunno why kylin has this attitude now. They should be thankful crimson has been giving them decent wars when really the only person of note in that guild is kalyptica and i guess slowz (cit gem archer) if he's still there twing.

I have no clue what has been going on. when i decided to come back this last Thursday i watched 1 TW video of a recent war taking an hour i think it was. The 2 wars ive been involved with have been basically 10 minute crystal rushes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Kylin has more R9's? We did get a few new ones in the last month or so, but so did Crimson. I'm pretty sure we have a similar amount of R9's with good refines in both guilds. Also, if even a couple of extra R9's are the difference between lasting over an hour in TW and lasting ten minutes, there's a lot more wrong there than their gear. Ten minute TW's aren't supposed to happen unless one guild is massively outgeared, outnumbered or both; I've never seen 80v80 TW's like this between guilds which are so similarly geared. I guess one possibility is that Crimson is no longer getting a full 80, which would make the most sense of all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

When Kylin was losing to Crimson it wasnt really because of not knowing how to TW even though the first few wars we had alot of players that were pretty new when it came to TW. Kylin lost a few times but that was due to some communication problems on vent or when they were very outnumbed and outgeared.
    Just recently(like 2 months ago), some old Kylin players came back which drastically changed the TW outcome, but gears were still equivalent. As far as I remember, Crimson was complaining about Catalyst alts by that time and not complaining about being outgeared cuz Crimson had better gears.

Right now Kylin is better geared than Crimson, but the difference is very small. Kalyptica is the only full R9 wizard between those 2 guilds and its clear how a full R9 wizard can totally change a TW. Crimson also has a good amount of full r9 archers and a psy, so I wouldnt say they are being totally outgeared. Im pretty sure Kylin only has 2 full r9 archers and not even one wizard with r9 weapon. You wont hear Crimson complaining about any particular wizard in Kylin because we dont have any single wizard well geared enough for people to complain about(maybe XuLin, but hes not R9 and he doesnt play so...)
  • dpcald
    dpcald Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Um..Crimson didn't know how to TW when we were losing either. We had 50 people online during the first weeks wars. Once we got above 70 we started winning.

We also had about 40 of those 70 people that have never been in a TW before.

Being able to crystal sprint 80v50 does not make you good at TW. We just didn't know how to handle it. Now we do.

I still think people are delusional. We have far worse gear than Crimson, minus our barbs.

We don't have one single BM with 14k hp unbuffed.
    We don't have any r9 weapon mages or sins.
    We have 6 clerics with over 5k hp unbuffed, and only 4 with over 6k hp unbuffed.
    We have 5 total archers with r9 weapons, and 6 total archers with any r9 at all.

Why is there so much ******** about gear difference? Crimson always has, and still does, out gear us.

OMG now Crimson knows what we have in our guild, omg omg omg.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Doesn't AuRaGeN have the R9 weapon? I haven't noticed him coming to TW lately, but I may have just not seem him since I'm rarely on defense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dpcald wrote: »
    Um..Crimson didn't know how to TW when we were losing either. We had 50 people online during the first weeks wars. Once we got above 70 we started winning.

We also had about 40 of those 70 people that have never been in a TW before.

Being able to crystal sprint 80v50 does not make you good at TW. We just didn't know how to handle it. Now we do.

I still think people are delusional. We have far worse gear than Crimson, minus our barbs.

We don't have one single BM with 14k hp unbuffed.
    We don't have any r9 weapon mages or sins.
    We have 6 clerics with over 5k hp unbuffed, and only 4 with over 6k hp unbuffed.
    We have 5 total archers with r9 weapons, and 6 total archers with any r9 at all.

Why is there so much ******** about gear difference? Crimson always has, and still does, out gear us.

OMD now Crimson knows what we have in our guild, omd omd omd.

pffffffft
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Doesn't AuRaGeN have the R9 weapon? I haven't noticed him coming to TW lately, but I may have just not seem him since I'm rarely on defense.

If he does I never see him using it, its probably unrefined or something
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    When Kylin was losing to Crimson it wasnt really because of not knowing how to TW even though the first few wars we had alot of players that were pretty new when it came to TW. Kylin lost a few times but that was due to some communication problems on vent or when they were very outnumbed and outgeared.
    Just recently(like 2 months ago), some old Kylin players came back which drastically changed the TW outcome, but gears were still equivalent. As far as I remember, Crimson was complaining about Catalyst alts by that time and not complaining about being outgeared cuz Crimson had better gears.

Right now Kylin is better geared than Crimson, but the difference is very small. Kalyptica is the only full R9 wizard between those 2 guilds and its clear how a full R9 wizard can totally change a TW. Crimson also has a good amount of full r9 archers and a psy, so I wouldnt say they are being totally outgeared. Im pretty sure Kylin only has 2 full r9 archers and not even one wizard with r9 weapon. You wont hear Crimson complaining about any particular wizard in Kylin because we dont have any single wizard well geared enough for people to complain about(maybe XuLin, but hes not R9 and he doesnt play so...)

you have 3 or more full set wizard(Aura)/psychic(Forget her name)/archer (Chaosbeibei)
    we have 1 full set R9 and you're saying your full R9s arent a factor? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you have 3 or more full set wizard(Aura)/psychic(Forget her name)/archer (Chaosbeibei)
    we have 1 full set R9 and you're saying your full R9s arent a factor? lol

Aura isnt full set lol the psy is only full set R9 since last week. I didnt say our full R9s arent a factor, I said we dont have a full set r9 wizard or even a wizard with R9 weapon which clearly can make alot of impact in TW(more than archers if played right). If Aura has weapon which I dont believe he does since I have never seen him actually using it, it probably isnt even more than +10 and like Ligeia said, he rarely does TW anyways.

Are you telling me Kalyptica is your only full set r9 wizard? Either I have been seeing things but Im pretty sure you have more archers and one psychic with full R9. Unless they left Crimson and the truth is, the only R9 players Crimson has had that made any big difference in TW was Kalyptica, Nyxyo and Marlboroz(the last 2 being R9 +12 sins with high aps). Apart from them, other R9 havent really done much, I saw people complaining more about Kurses which only has R8+10 than your other archers with R9 weapon. Which can only mean they have been doing something wrong.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Aura isnt full set lol the psy is only full set R9 since last week. I didnt say our full R9s arent a factor, I said we dont have a full set r9 wizard or even a wizard with R9 weapon which clearly can make alot of impact in TW(more than archers if played right). If Aura has weapon which I dont believe he does since I have never seen him actually using it, it probably isnt even more than +10 and like Ligeia said, he rarely does TW anyways.

Are you telling me Kalyptica is your only full set r9 wizard? Either I have been seeing things but Im pretty sure you have more archers and one psychic with full R9. Unless they left Crimson and the truth is, the only R9 players Crimson has had that made any big difference in TW was Kalyptica, Nyxyo and Marlboroz(the last 2 being R9 +12 sins with high aps). Apart from them, other R9 havent really done much, I saw people complaining more about Kurses which only has R8+10 than your other archers with R9 weapon. Which can only mean they have been doing something wrong.

Many of the R9s you're saying ONLY have weapon and ring +10. The power of the R9 is the bonus.

oh and btw, any people with nirvana second recast +10 or more are more a factor than any R8 +10 players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rajevon - Harshlands
    Rajevon - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    guys and gals when we are winning we didnt say kylin "dont know how to tw", we just say good fight because we are playing games for just for fun NOT FOR get PISSED, TW is the best part of game WIN / LOSE is part of game every time every one cant win and cant lose.

you guys can say anything but since we are very decent faction we wont say anything even if you guys lose. this is just a game,,games are for enjoy we doing tws and other regular stuff and our family is very happy every time .

anyways thnx for good tws it all the time was fun :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Many of the R9s you're saying ONLY have weapon and ring +10. The power of the R9 is the bonus.

oh and btw, any people with nirvana second recast +10 or more are more a factor than any R8 +10 players

Many doest mean all, I dont feel like actually checking your guild list here in core but I know you have more than one full R9 player but the only one that really stands out is Kalyptica. second recast weapons are usually better than R8 because of the bonus but the damage difference is usually to small to even notice, so it really depends on who and how you play the char. I still easily can get one hit by it though and so do alot of Kylin players so there is no excuse to say a R8+10 cant be a factor enough to make a difference in a war between Crimson and Kylin.
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol i have 3 gear pieces, u guys are lucky that i don't have full set b:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    guys and gals when we are winning we didnt say kylin "dont know how to tw", we just say good fight because we are playing games for just for fun NOT FOR get PISSED, TW is the best part of game WIN / LOSE is part of game every time every one cant win and cant lose.

I'm sorry, I distinctly remember hearing "ALTS CATA ALTS QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!". Maybe you personally just said gf and it's good for you.

I just want longer TWs. I only burned about 30k charm in last weekend's TW.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    By the way, some people need to stop thinking Kylin members that post on pwi forums are Kylin's voice. Kylin is made up of over 190 players and the only one that can really represent the guild is the leader which rarely posts in this forums.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    By the way, some people need to stop thinking Kylin members that post on pwi forums are Kylin's voice. Kylin is made up of over 190 players and the only one that can really represent the guild is the leader which rarely posts in this forums.

+1. For example, when someone from Kylin says Kylin members that post on the forum are not Kylin's voice, that's not Kylin's view.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hmm, you seem new.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13516351&postcount=219
    you guys can say anything but since we are very decent faction we wont say anything even if you guys lose. this is just a game,,games are for enjoy we doing tws and other regular stuff and our family is very happy every time .

anyways thnx for good tws it all the time was fun :D

Good talk
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    +1. For example, when someone from Kylin says Kylin members that post on the forum are not Kylin's voice, that's not Kylin's view.

exactly~b:pleased
  • Rajevon - Harshlands
    Rajevon - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i know there are lot of different ppl bt as a guild we have some respect and decent.
    again im saying tw is part of game lol just play it enjoy it. dont try to make war on forum also lol. we all are friends brothers sisters of each other.try to think in right way.

just think it is a cricket match srilanka vs india if india won the match are indians going to say "Sri Lankans have good Bats and good technology but still there are loosing " like that??

i dont think so there will say "good fight guys"

any game we should have respect for each other. if you dont respect others it will show what level is ur status ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    oooo seems i sparked a real discussion :). Im not full r9, not even close...but people still think im a factor in TW for w/e reason. I dunno why ligeia said "We have more r9's?"...with a question mark....yes ligeia, you have more r9's than u did when the wars started and the new r9's crimson got have pretty bad refines. People like..terra inc...even ur archer can destroy his ligeia...like lets be serious. Everyone down plays their own guild...maybe because they are on the inside and see all its faults and weaknesses where others only see the op members and sides to it. But being a 3rd party from another guild and actually being in the kylin and crimson war, i feel i have a pretty firm grasp of how the weight has shifted. Before no one could get near kalyptica or his squad of clerics and the squad of clerics healing those clerics...now their are archers more archers with good gear, so now its easier to do. You cant blame losing on having 50 members and crimson having 80 because i was in some of the wars kylin lost and I could barely get in as the instance was full and 95+ ppl were online.

Im not saying one guild is more skilled than the other, but the truth is for some dynamics in a tw to work, you have to have the gear to execute the skill. And now, kylin has the gear to do so. I can name probably 5 times as many people of note in kylin as I can in crimson tho...so im not surprised at all the wars are getting shorter and shorter. Either way, grats on your success so far, Im not downplaying it in anyway, you've earned it, whether from skill or building up ur guild or w/e.

If u want more difficult wars, i dont know why dont you attack archo instead of surrounding it first and then try to defend it against 6 catas. Just a suggestion.

Edit: just read the post about nyxyo being a factor in TW. el o el is he scouting now? I didnt realize.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Many doest mean all, I dont feel like actually checking your guild list here in core but I know you have more than one full R9 player but the only one that really stands out is Kalyptica. second recast weapons are usually better than R8 because of the bonus but the damage difference is usually to small to even notice, so it really depends on who and how you play the char. I still easily can get one hit by it though and so do alot of Kylin players so there is no excuse to say a R8+10 cant be a factor enough to make a difference in a war between Crimson and Kylin.

ofc, because only 2-3 guys have full set >.> if I say all, it would be a lie.
    I'm sorry, I distinctly remember hearing "ALTS CATA ALTS QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!". Maybe you personally just said gf and it's good for you.

I just want longer TWs. I only burned about 30k charm in last weekend's TW.

this ->
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]