Kylin vs Crimson TW

Options

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    All i know is that my gear blows compared to other catas, and my single squad was allowed to run down a lane virtually untouched, take out 1.5 towers before anyone from crimson even bothered to attack us, and when they did attack it was people filing out the gate 1 by 1 getting killed. Clearly there is very little if any communication. If crimson actually talked on vent and moved people around to defend properly these tw's would be much better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Tabby u gotta understand Crimsons are too pros and too full of themselves to even bother hitting you. They are so pro they go like "meh, its that noob old school undergeared cata, let someone else 1 shot him"

get it now?

It's like when they PvP and every1 hides in SZ until r9+12 comes in and when u die they trashtalk.
    "Meh Im too pro to kill you, I'll let Kaly deal with you"

get it now?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dunno why ligeia said "We have more r9's?"...with a question mark....yes ligeia, you have more r9's than u did when the wars started and the new r9's crimson got have pretty bad refines. People like..terra inc...even ur archer can destroy his ligeia...like lets be serious.

Before no one could get near kalyptica or his squad of clerics and the squad of clerics healing those clerics...now their are archers more archers with good gear, so now its easier to do.
    I know we have more R9's than we did a couple of months ago. I meant that I don't think we have more R9's than Crimson does, or at least it's a very small difference if we do. I can sort of handle Terra_Inc, but he has at least two pieces, which is like 70+ attack level with the blessing. The weapon and one more piece is a pretty huge upgrade from Nirvana or Rank 8.

Getting near Kalyptica is harder than it used to be, actually. The archers protecting him hit harder now and Nyxyo's cleric almost never changes targets and isn't a oneshot like Metaxxa was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited August 2011
    Options
    forgive my ignorance in this matter but...

clerics healing the clerics healing Kalyptica?

LOL
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They didn't get the message that healing is useless if they get 1-shotted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    forgive my ignorance in this matter but...

clerics healing the clerics healing Kalyptica?

LOL

That's no joke.

The most annoying thing about fighting Crimson is not only do you have to kill a squad of clerics that are healing the r9 +12, but then you have to proceed to kill a squad of clerics ready to res the squad you just killed/take over on healing duty.

They just take their best player and try to build a TW around him/her/it/whatever.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's no joke.

They just take their best player and try to build a TW around him/her/it/whatever.

No wonder...

so do we need any more pages to talk about how much Crimsuck sucks in TW? come on... I ate all my popcorn already!
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I miss pulling catapult with only 27.7k hp :<

I regret un-installing :<
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I miss pulling catapult with only 27.7k hp :<

WTB 27.7k hp lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You have no idea how long it took me to get that :<
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ive got a ballpark
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's no joke.

The most annoying thing about fighting Crimson is not only do you have to kill a squad of clerics that are healing the r9 +12, but then you have to proceed to kill a squad of clerics ready to res the squad you just killed/take over on healing duty.

I remember Zulu doing that with Nurfed ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    but he has at least two pieces, which is like 70+ attack level with the blessing
    60 with blessing. 65 - if 2 nirvana items also.
    2xr9 is +10 def, not attack. For next +attack bonus need 4 items.
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Kylin has more R9's? We did get a few new ones in the last month or so, but so did Crimson. I'm pretty sure we have a similar amount of R9's with good refines in both guilds. Also, if even a couple of extra R9's are the difference between lasting over an hour in TW and lasting ten minutes, there's a lot more wrong there than their gear. Ten minute TW's aren't supposed to happen unless one guild is massively outgeared, outnumbered or both; I've never seen 80v80 TW's like this between guilds which are so similarly geared. I guess one possibility is that Crimson is no longer getting a full 80, which would make the most sense of all.

Not true. Rush hard to stop even if firepower equal. Almost impossible if not equal. Checked on lot of server, and not PWI only.

Also, yes, not only gear important. Kylin got lot of alts of old players with lot lot TW exp. Crimson 1. has less less TW experiences, 2. newer target recruitment for TW-exp only people.

So i really can't understand, why Kylin feel free to lecture Crimson how to do TW. All Kylin has done - created new Zulu. And Crimson trying to learn self and started to build TW core only 1-2 months ago. Is this will be successful? Who knows, may be yes, may be no because most of Crimson's are RL busy. We will see.
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BTW, lot of Kylin's ppl need to say thanks to this Crimson TW. Now they know how to record video b:laugh
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I remember Zulu doing that with Nurfed ;)

I remember having to buff him regularly cos he hit the ****ing deck on his rambo missions :O

Its strange how skewed our views are of our enemies isnt it?
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I remember having to buff him regularly cos he hit the ****ing deck on his rambo missions :O

Its strange how skewed our views are of our enemies isnt it?

It was the impression you gave us ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BTW, lot of Kylin's ppl need to say thanks to this Crimson TW. Now they know how to record video b:laugh

You can thank Desiree for teaching crimson how to record TW video's b:chuckle
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Not true. Rush hard to stop even if firepower equal. Almost impossible if not equal. Checked on lot of server, and not PWI only.
    I'm aware of this, mainly because Crimson used to plow forward like a phalanx down B at the beginning of every war, taking two towers and a bit of crystal before we managed to push them out. When I first joined Kylin, Crimson's full guild pushes were seriously scary. Everything else about their TW game was just as terrible as it is now, so we could handle them as long as we could keep them from pushing with too much momentum.
    Also, yes, not only gear important. Kylin got lot of alts of old players with lot lot TW exp. Crimson 1. has less less TW experiences, 2. newer target recruitment for TW-exp only people.

So i really can't understand, why Kylin feel free to lecture Crimson how to do TW.
    So... Kylin players have a lot more TW experience, but shouldn't feel free to lecture Crimson about TW? Are you saying they simply can't help being bad? That's definitely not the case, because lots of people in Crimson have been playing this game just as long. The problem is that they learned to do one single thing in TW and never bothered with anything else. Now that they're fighting a guild which can counter it, they completely fall apart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You can thank Desiree for teaching crimson how to record TW video's b:chuckle

You can thank people that told you how to glitch to lvl 105 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hey Dral, I was told you were glitch FCing on your barb just about a week or so ago. Supposedly you suck at it too.

Hypocrite much? trolololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options

I still don't know what you are trying to say with this glitching nonsense b:scorn

Emo can u explain me pls?

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why not just play a private server? Why even go to all this trouble of trying to glitch FC when you can get lvl 105 without glitching on a private server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hey Dral, I was told you were glitch FCing on your barb just about a week or so ago. Supposedly you suck at it too.

Hypocrite much? trolololol

Uhm? I wasn't playing on my barb a week ago exept for TW O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Uhm? I wasn't playing on my barb a week ago exept for TW O.o

You haven't denied the fact that you glitch FC'd on your barb, no matter how long ago it was, then come crying on forums about it.
    Hypocrite. nuff said

Dia, lets go back to 3rd and grind. You're a good grinder if you know what I mean... b:sin b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why not just play a private server? Why even go to all this trouble of trying to glitch FC when you can get lvl 105 without glitching on a private server?

Still don't know what u guys r talking about glitching -.-

What are you talkin about D:

and im not particularly fond or any kind of private server. Even the one PWI made for the PWIC practices. I was on it for 1 day, got full r9 +12 JOSD gear and quit several hours after b:sweat

• Vasilisk - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so we could handle them as long as we could keep them from pushing with too much momentum
    Oh, yes, and only awesome TW experiences of Kylin allow to break this pushes b:laugh
    So... Kylin players have a lot more TW experience, but shouldn't feel free to lecture Crimson about TW?
    Some ex-(QQ,Zulu) players - can. Kylin? Sad story, nvm.
    The problem is that they learned to do one single thing in TW and never bothered with anything else. Now that they're fighting a guild which can counter it, they completely fall apart.
    How you can know that they learned? =) And how you can know priority targets of Crimson people. Yes, some people in Crimson joined for TW, but lot other - just for play game (did you forgot? we play game here :) Ash trying to build TW faction, but without destroying old faction , how it was with Kylin.

So, Kylin happy that they fast recruit active people after losing TW? Ok.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dia, lets go back to 3rd and grind. You're a good grinder if you know what I mean... b:sin b:dirty

lol <3 b:dirtyb:quietb:mischievous

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh, yes, and only awesome TW experiences of Kylin allow to break this pushes b:laugh

Some ex-(QQ,Zulu) players - can. Kylin? Sad story, nvm.

How you can know that they learned? =) And how you can know priority targets of Crimson people. Yes, some people in Crimson joined for TW, but lot other - just for play game (did you forgot? we play game here :) Ash trying to build TW faction, but without destroying old faction , how it was with Kylin.

So, Kylin happy that they fast recruit active people after losing TW? Ok.

I dont know wtf you're saying, but Crimson has been around since before the first day of the server.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You haven't denied the fact that you glitch FC'd on your barb, no matter how long ago it was, then come crying on forums about it.
    Hypocrite. nuff said
    I just said I didnt play my barb last week. I didnt glitch the FC too, if you wanted to hear that.
    I dont know wtf you're saying, but Crimson has been around since before the first day of the server.

but we didnt do more TWs than you did AND Crimson wasn't a TW faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]