• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Gear > Fashion
    ijs
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you dont know what your saying. Fashion>Gear any day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Welll cant afford r9 and i hve r8 +10 wep. I have over 80 pieces of fash all red white or black lol so fashion is kinda my thing

More or less just my opinion, but why have so much fashion when it does nothing to help your character, and rank 9 can? Instead of spending all your coins/gold on fashion that does nothing to benefit you, clean out your closet, keep a couple of outfits, and sell the rest. White, black, red fash....that alone will sell good. Get priority right, and you can get your rank 9. Its all in how you spend, and what your goals are. And yes, that oufit is hideous XD.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    believe it or not, some people actually play this game because of personalization and fashion. not mainly because you can level and better your character over time. thats probably because this game offers more personalization features then say, a barbie game or something. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    believe it or not, some people actually play this game because of personalization and fashion. not mainly because you can level and better your character over time. thats probably because this game offers more personalization features then say, a barbie game or something. lol.
    thats fine as long as they arent expecting the whole of pwi to treat them like someone who put effort in gear instead of fashion. As long as they dont QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thank god i was missing like 50 contri to get that set, else i wouldve b:beatenup myself to have wasted so much money. Thanks for posting this. Kinda curious to see more colours tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    holy **** its hideous D=

LMFAO!! I know, I LOVE the female set on Fay but the male b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:cuteb:chuckle its is ugly but i didnt spend to much on it. My bf is getting the yellow one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I keep getting "Invalid Mission" trying to get the yellow uniform... I got the 10m note + uni item -.-
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    isnt there a red or green one too, or another color if im not mistaken? i wonder what shade color it looks like ... >_>

i do remember seeing this set from ecatomb:
    f56.jpg
    ... i want it in orange! lol.

Umm, no. Here's the thing;

Storage lv / Uniform / Price
    Lv3 / Blue Uniform / 17,200,000
    Lv4 / Yellow Uniform / 24,400,000
    Lv5 / Black Uniform / 41,600,000
    Lv6 / Red Uniform / 78,400,000
    LV7 / White Uniform / 97,200,000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • gavolce
    gavolce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have the blue one but i like yellow and white more!b:laughb:victoryb:victory
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Necro.

It was ugly then, and it's ugly now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
This discussion has been closed.