Blue faction Uniform Female

XxStormy - Harshlands
XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
So i just got the blue faction uniform for female. cost 18 mill.. and i dont think its worth it at all b:shutup

24b3hhx.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by XxStormy - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It ain't that bad..But depending on people's in game wallets..

Between 18 mils and sport latest fash or finally getting some "ok" Gorenox Vanities, I chose 2nd option..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Welll cant afford r9 and i hve r8 +10 wep. I have over 80 pieces of fash all red white or black lol so fashion is kinda my thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hideous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yellow uniform is drastically nicer-looking:/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that. b:chuckle
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not that bad
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not half bad. Could work depending on your class and the dye it comes out with, I suppose.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I`m blue da ba dii da ba dai daba dii da ba dai...... P.S. looks ugly not worth 18m ;o
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    They put ties on to many womens fash. I guess it is to complement the buldge.
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Welll cant afford r9 and i hve r8 +10 wep. I have over 80 pieces of fash all red white or black lol so fashion is kinda my thing

Yeah I hate to break to you but, if EVERYTHING you got is red, black or white, by definition, you have no fashion sense at all. Anyone with any fashion sense would be able to tell you that fashion has many colors. Three is not many, that is a few.

By the way, I agree that particular color to be uniformally like that among all pieces is kinda repulsive. I'm sorry you fell for PWI's scam there.
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    IS it timed? or permanent? Dyeable?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Grrrr, tinypic/tinyurl don't work for me. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    the only way i can see these being worth it is if each factions was slightly different.

if it was cheaper everyone with a base would get it, and then boom we all look the same. its rather irritating to me that there is nothing that sets you apart from other faction uniforms
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's not bad, but that color is ugly and it's not blue either (fail more developers).
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So i just got the blue faction uniform for female. cost 18 mill.. and i dont think its worth it at all b:shutup

24b3hhx.jpg
    out of curiosity, what faction and what's your faction color on the TW map?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
    edited April 2011
    Not Dyable. and Faction color does not affect it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I LOVE mine on my Fay!!

Black hair in Pig Tails and it works 100%!!

Maybe it is class but on my Cleric she looks amazing imo!! b:cute

Keep in mind this is from the Level 2 Vault...There is another one for the Level 3 Vault which the color is some odd Gold/Yellow (was not a fan).

Not Dyable...
    Permanent...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    thanks for sharing it with us, i think everyone was curious.
    fashion collecters might like it but i prolly wouldnt buy it even if it was in the boutique >_>;;

Im still curious to see how the male version looks tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Im still curious to see how the male version looks tho

I had never seen it till this post...LOL b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah I hate to break to you but, if EVERYTHING you got is red, black or white, by definition, you have no fashion sense at all. Anyone with any fashion sense would be able to tell you that fashion has many colors. Three is not many, that is a few.

By the way, I agree that particular color to be uniformally like that among all pieces is kinda repulsive. I'm sorry you fell for PWI's scam there.

those 3 are the best colors..but perfect pink is another that females tend to like..but i bet your one of those dudes that like to wear hideous pinks,greens..yucky purples and nasty blues.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    those 3 are the best colors..but perfect pink is another that females tend to like..but i bet your one of those dudes that like to wear hideous pinks,greens..yucky purples and nasty blues.
    Black all the way!
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I had never seen it till this post...LOL b:laugh
    holy **** its hideous D=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    those fashion looks ugly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I cant believe you actually wasted money on that b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I cant believe you actually wasted money on that b:sweat

I hope she still has her recite..maybe she can turn it back in b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    isnt there a red or green one too, or another color if im not mistaken? i wonder what shade color it looks like ... >_>

i do remember seeing this set from ecatomb:
    f56.jpg
    ... i want it in orange! lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
    edited April 2011
    That yellow set looks way better:/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    oh i suppose that is yellow not orange ^^ ... i think i may save money for the yellow set :o LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    I think you just need a lvl 3 Heavenly Vault in guild base to get it.

I can't remember off of my head which one is more expensive though, yellow or blue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    i just looked, yellow is 15mil coins lol. and 16.8k contribution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.