• DeathVark - Raging Tide
    DeathVark - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    he is tough- old stale cookie maybe?b:chuckle
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    he is tough- old stale cookie maybe?b:chuckle

meaning that QQme/Vici alts supposedly die easily...?
  • Uko - Raging Tide
    Uko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Secret Link

And the w footage for those who were wondering ^^

I'm being a fail veno due to like... all the yelling in vent and fac chat spamming lolol
    edited August 2011
    Secret Link

I'm being a fail veno due to like... all the yelling in vent and fan chat spamming lolol

anyone else just stare at the foxes over the chat box the whole time?
    just me?

fine, none of you are good enough for bestiality anyways....
  • Uko - Raging Tide
    Uko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    we're too sexy, Aria and I. We know <3
  • Lothilaria - Raging Tide
    Lothilaria - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    we're too sexy, Aria and I. We know <3

I loved that day with the foxy X SS <3 Uko
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    meaning that QQme/Vici alts supposedly die easily...?

when u just stand there not caring who atks u and not try to get back b4 u die.. its kinda easy to kill them.. the hard ones to kill are the ones that run.. ijs
    Secret Link

I'm being a fail veno due to like... all the yelling in vent and fac chat spamming lolol

U guys took too much time in ur base at the start..
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Jessysm - Raging Tide
    Jessysm - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    when u just stand there not caring who atks u and not try to get back b4 u die.. its kinda easy to kill them.. the hard ones to kill are the ones that run.. ijs

If we took too much time maybe we would have lost? Looks to me as though we took just the right amount of time. Not to mention the possibility of wiping the crystal a bit faster if we had skipped their towers on B. But I guess you are the professional here so everything you suggest is right? Lol...
  • Peach - Raging Tide
    Peach - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I say congratz to Vertu. It makes me giggle that they were underestimated to such an extent b:chuckle. I still stand by what I said tho hero...Keep up the good work guys.
    edited August 2011
    Haha I will agree with you there. But to be fair I think both our factions have OP players who will stand and try to get more kills rather than retreat and cut their loses.

Totally agree. To me it looked like they just sat around and waited until their scouts said that hardly any QQme had showed up.

If we took too much time maybe we would have lost? Looks to me as though we took just the right amount of time. Not to mention the possibility of wiping the crystal a bit faster if we had skipped their towers on B. But I guess you are the professional here so everything you suggest is right? Lol...

It was a 2 way gank and Vicious gave you guys a big hand. Stop acting like you had to play to perfection in order to win.
    Plus ObviousAlt is pretty good in TW. He kites like a **** and makes life hard for the other faction, so if he's telling you he saw you do something wrong, it's not unlikely that you were.
  • Jessysm - Raging Tide
    Jessysm - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If that's his opinion. He is welcome to that. I can assure you that if we knew we would have as little time as we did, before they all came rushing at us, we wouldn't have sat there to allow all our catapults to get together to go. Would it have been a faster win if we hadn't waited? Probably..
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Exactly. Because of passed TW's with vicious, we expected to have more than 5 minutes without the full 80. Bad turnout by vicious was unlucky for us but we still managed to sneak off the win
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    How dare you think QQme wined us. Apparently a full 80 with R9s is considered a wine now eh?

Vertu isn't QQme's little puppet anymore. That was back when Trick was leader. It's not surprising that Decimate now has a whole bunch of QQme alts...

Don't worry, we have videos of our TW ^^ Proof they did not wine us, nor was there any deal.

QQme is just a little faction who tries the best it can. Losing Arch to Vertu the way it happened was the greatest tactical blunder in the history of QQme! There might have been bigger blunders but none i'd admit!

But the map is looking good. Thanks for glorious fun tw.

I can assure you qqme tried its best to win and fell short against Vertu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    What your excuse tells me: poor choices, poor planning, poor execution and over confidence. Vertu owns a good bit of the map, why would you think a token force could hold them off while you defend a throwaway land? That brings up the point, why would you choose to defend a throwaway land with a full force and not Arch? Judging from Vici's performance lately the opposite would have been the best choice, turtle the throwaway while you maintain Arch.
    The poor execution and over confidence go hand in hand. If you had them on the ropes you should have kept them there, you pat yourself on the back when your done.
    But I assume a big faction like QQ will learn the lesson and not make the same mistake.
    As for the 1v1, alot of factions that arent even TWing could win in a 1v1 on any given week. Problem is you have multiple lands and have shown you have weaknesses and at times questionable judgement. I wouldnt bet on many more 1v1 weekends.

QQme had its hands totally full the last few months with vicious, 3 hour wars, 2 1/2 hour wars, defeats. Defending 1k, and battling our vicious arch nemesis was and still is important. For different tactical reasons qqme made winning ancient wall a priority and we did not expect to have a chance at Arch. So having a good tw with vicoius was valued more than any prestige or coins lost from arch. Furthermore vertu being unleashed I think is good for the servers tw. If you haven't noticed for 3 of the last 4 months qqme was being spanked across the map in 1 v 1 tw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well, no excuses, nothing.. all I have to say is congratulations to Vertu...
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    Like i said, good planning and execution by vertu and admittedly poor tactical decisions by QQme that day allowed us to be able to take arch fair and square. It was a quick but action packed TW. Definitely some of the most fun I've had on the server jam packed into 13 minutes xD, we were on the edges of our seats. Good fight QQme :)
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    QQme had its hands totally full the last few months with vicious, 3 hour wars, 2 1/2 hour wars, defeats. Defending 1k, and battling our vicious arch nemesis was and still is important. For different tactical reasons qqme made winning ancient wall a priority and we did not expect to have a chance at Arch. So having a good tw with vicoius was valued more than any prestige or coins lost from arch. Furthermore vertu being unleashed I think is good for the servers tw. If you haven't noticed for 3 of the last 4 months qqme was being spanked across the map in 1 v 1 tw.

If you're going to value a TW with a faltering Vici more than an important defense of a high priority land, all I have to say is you're opening the door to a world of heartache.

Lots of "underestimated" factions might take notice.
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If you're going to value a TW with a faltering Vici more than an important defense of a high priority land, all I have to say is you're opening the door to a world of heartache.

mistakes make humans
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
    edited August 2011
    mistakes make humans

And repeated mistakes makes us memories.

But as I said, QQ are big boys and girls they should learn from it.
    edited August 2011

What fac are you in anyways?

And I wouldn't say Vicious is faltering so much as QQme stepped their game up.
    I really hope Vicious attacks Vertu next week. If they 5min roflroll Vertu it'll shut everyone up.
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    mistakes make humans

Omg AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    edited August 2011
    haters are hating because in prior posts what's her face said it was an epic 13 minute TW that had to be executed to perfection...

when it was just a 2 way gank.
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2011

TBH sir i dont think your brain understands the situation. Keeping Vicious from getting what they want (meaning 1k) is our priority. Arch is easy to get back, whether Vicious wins it or we take it back.

I am sincerely proud of Vertu for being able to execute such a great win between our cracks. We fudged hard last weekend. Didnt have anyone watching our backs. Got way to excited trying to be self proclaimed "pro." I wont lie, i was angry at my faction for our mistake, but only long enough for me to log off and realize what happened. I was still dumbfounded for rolling Vicious in 5 minutes. I really want Vertu to have a chance to beat some people worth fighting. Levi and Decimate are as close to their match in TW as they can get i believe. I'm sure that when/if we go 1v1 against Vertu it will be dull. But nonetheless. Those 13 min they beat us, i am glad it gave them the confidence it did. You need confidence going into battles, otherwise you will lose to your doubt.

Anyway, grats again Vertu. And good luck in further accomplishments.

P.S. Good job against Vicious QQme <3<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    TBH sir i dont think your brain understands the situation. Keeping Vicious from getting what they want (meaning 1k) is our priority. Arch is easy to get back, whether Vicious wins it or we take it back.

I am sincerely proud of Vertu for being able to execute such a great win between our cracks. We fudged hard last weekend. Didnt have anyone watching our backs. Got way to excited trying to be self proclaimed "pro." I wont lie, i was angry at my faction for our mistake, but only long enough for me to log off and realize what happened. I was still dumbfounded for rolling Vicious in 5 minutes. I really want Vertu to have a chance to beat some people worth fighting. Levi and Decimate are as close to their match in TW as they can get i believe. I'm sure that when/if we go 1v1 against Vertu it will be dull. But nonetheless. Those 13 min they beat us, i am glad it gave them the confidence it did. You need confidence going into battles, otherwise you will lose to your doubt.

Anyway, grats again Vertu. And good luck in further accomplishments.

P.S. Good job against Vicious QQme <3<3

Decimate vs Leviathan vs Vertu means ppl gonna get ganked and no showed.. ijs
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Etak - Raging Tide
    Etak - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There is alot of butt hurt here b:surrender
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    Whats funny is from what i can see its mainly Levi and Deci individuals that seem hurt in some way that we won and are trolling >< Most of vertu and QQme are saying Good fun fight lmfao.
  • VivaKills - Raging Tide
    VivaKills - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    why is everyone so damn butthurt? they won and deserve to be proud. QQme should be a little disappointed but honestly there is no need to troll the winning or losing faction or anything about it. Its very annoying to see all the haters from all different factions. Just shut up and let your play do the talking.

Anyways, Congrats Vertu which is what everyone should be saying instead of hating
  • Durable - Raging Tide
    Durable - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Decimate vs Leviathan vs Vertu means ppl gonna get ganked and no showed.. ijs

This^

Now that Vertu is in the picture it means no more 3 hours TW's since Levi, Vertu, or Deci will be ganked by the other two when all of our lands eventually touch each others.
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2011

You QQed too much, keep it up boy!
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
    edited August 2011
    You QQed too much, keep it up boy!

Boy? That's funny junior. Im pretty sure Im old enough to be the dad that wised up and left you behind.

And how is making an observation on a choice of TW tactics qqing? The more people in your faction I run into the more credence it lends to the saying 'Strength in Numbers', because its sure isnt the over abundance of brains and common sense in the group that keeps you guys winning.