TW Report August 6-8

DaKillanator - Raging Tide
DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Before TW weekend- http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k584/sirdougied/beforeTW5-7.jpg
After TW weekend-

Friday
20:00- QQme attacks Dreamweaver Port held by Vicious

20:03- RAID attacks Sundown Highland held by 100%

Saturday
20:00- L O L attacks Immolation Camp held by Decimate

20:03- Leviathan attacks City of the Lost held by Decimate

20:06- 100% attacks Dragon Wilderness held by Decimate

20:09- Vicious attacks Ancient Wall held by QQme

20:12- Vertu attacks Archosaur held by QQme

20:15- Valkarie attacks Vibrant Cliffs held by Renacer

20:18- FrozenSky attacks The Fissure held by The_Brave

Sunday
None

Land Owning Factions Not Participating in TW This Weekend
None
DaKillanator's Predictions for This TW Weekend

Friday
20:00- QQme attacks Dreamweaver Port held by Vicious- QQme wins in 2 hours.

20:03- RAID attacks Sundown Highland held by 100%- Who's RAID? 100% wins in 10 minutes.

Saturday
20:00- L O L attacks Immolation Camp held by Decimate- Who's L O L? Decimate wins in 5 minutes.

20:03- Leviathan attacks City of the Lost held by Decimate- Does Leviathan wait for Decimate to finish their other TWs like Decimate did with them 2 weeks ago? We'll see. Decimate wins in 3 hours if Leviathan waits, Leviathan wins in 1 hour if they don't.

20:06- 100% attacks Dragon Wilderness held by Decimate- Decimate wins in 30 minutes if Leviathan waits. Decimate wins in 40 minutes if Leviathan doesn't.

20:09- Vicious attacks Ancient Wall held by QQme- QQme wins in 1 hour 30 minutes.

20:12- Vertu attacks Archosaur held by QQme- QQme wins in 30 minutes.

20:15- Valkarie attacks Vibrant Cliffs held by Renacer- Valkarie wins in 15 minutes.

20:18- FrozenSky attacks The Fissure held by The_Brave- No one cares.

Sunday
None

Results

Friday
20:00- QQme attacks Dreamweaver Port held by Vicious- QQme wins. Time please.

20:03- RAID attacks Sundown Highland held by 100%- 100% wins. Time please.

Saturday
20:00- L O L attacks Immolation Camp held by Decimate- epic TW runs it's course of 3 hours. Possibly the best TW this weekend. Decimate wins.

20:03- Leviathan attacks City of the Lost held by Decimate- Leviathan returns the favor and gives Decimate 20 minutes to roll 100%. Leviathan quickly wipes out the point 5 towers like they did last week. Decimate pushes them back to point 6, and for a short time, back to their own base. Both factions seemed to be on the verge of winning multiple times, but could not. Decimate made it to the Leviathan crystal once, Leviathan made it to the Decimate crystal 7 times. TW runs it's course of 3 hours and Decimate wins the defense. Class was shown by Leviathan who obviously care more for fun TWs than 5 minute rolls.

20:06- 100% attacks Dragon Wilderness held by Decimate- Decimate wins in 10 minutes.

20:09- Vicious attacks Ancient Wall held by QQme- QQme wins in 5 minutes due to Vicious zergrushing and one of their cata barbs forgetting to grab his cata.

20:12- Vertu attacks Archosaur held by QQme- Vertu wins in 13 minutes. QQme had a small showing at first which tried to turtle Vertu for the first 5 or so minutes. At around the 6 minute mark, QQme finishes Vicious and arrives in full force to defend against Vertu, but Vertu has already got the QQme crystal to about 1/3hp. The Vertu attack squads manage to hold back the QQme catas long enough for the Vertu catas to finish QQme off.

20:15- Valkarie attacks Vibrant Cliffs held by Renacer- Valkarie wins in 2 hours. Good job Renacer, you put up more of a fight than i thought you would.

20:18- FrozenSky attacks The Fissure held by The_Brave- FrozenSky wins in 1 hour. Gratz on making it to the map, but now you're the red beast and must be destroyed.

Hope you enjoyed itb:thanks
btw say what you think of me spacing it out a bit more. Thought it might make it easier to read, but I'm on the fence.
Post edited by DaKillanator - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Durable - Raging Tide
    Durable - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Lmfao!
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Doesn't FrozenSky ever learn?...
    Anyway looks like fun :3
    Gl to all factions
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Decimate is such a pro faction, almost has better tw than qq XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Leviathan vs Decimate reminds me of the old days when Leviathan stalemated with QQme :D
    what a bunch of fun 3 hour TWs those were

darn u Rep/MoG sales
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • DeathVark - Raging Tide
    DeathVark - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2011

b:laugh b:cry b:laugh
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    Decimate is such a pro faction, almost has better tw than qq XD

Almost? It does yo.
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So... I guess you are asking us to wait, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    So... I guess you are asking us to wait, right?

It'd be nice if you repayed the favor lol.
    Though tbh if you didn't I'd understand since waiting would kill valuable time considering we went for 3hours in the last TW.
    Let's talk it over later ingame, I'm sure we can work something out.
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    btw say what you think of me spacing it out a bit more. Thought it might make it easier to read, but I'm on the fence.

Much easier on the eyes yes. Definitely looking forward to tonight b:victory
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
    edited August 2011
    looks like Deci and Levi have the most fun in these threads b:laugh
    edited August 2011
    Much easier on the eyes yes. Definitely looking forward to tonight b:victory
    Cool, I'll keep the format for next week b:thanks

looks like Deci and Levi have the most fun in these threads b:laugh
    We have the most fun anyways. When we TW with Levi we know we're getting at least an hour of fun as long as we both have decent attendance.

Plus Decimate is awesome

/propaganda
  • Jessysm - Raging Tide
    Jessysm - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Vertu attacks QQme at Archosaur and wins! 15-20 minutes.

Guess that prediction was a bit off.. :D
    edited August 2011
    Vertu attacks QQme at Archosaur and wins! 15-20 minutes.

Guess that prediction was a bit off.. :D

I'm eating crow lol. Was suprised tbh, thought QQme would field more to defend against vicious while they roflstomped Vertu, but obviously I was wrong :P
    edited August 2011
    its pretty obvious Vertu made a deal and is goin after Levi ijs
  • Jessysm - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    its pretty obvious Vertu made a deal and is goin after Levi ijs

Apparently stating the obvious must not be your forte. If there was some kind of deal in place, I'd love to know the details since you suggest to know more about my faction than myself or any other of our officers... Lol.

Suffice to say, there was certainly a bit of luck and timing involved in this win. A bit of a jilted win, but a win nonetheless. And I will not stand by and allow you to make such an accusation. There was nothing of the sort, perhaps next time you will look into it a bit before making such a hefty statement.

To QQme, thanks for the exciting TW. Though it was short-lived, we knew we had only a small window of opportunity in which to succeed. Luckily we managed to do just that. I was on the edge of my seat for what seemed to be the longest 15-20minutes in TW I ever had b:victory

Thanks.
    edited August 2011
    Apparently stating the obvious must not be your forte. If there was some kind of deal in place, I'd love to know the details since you suggest to know more about my faction than myself or any other of our officers... Lol.

Suffice to say, there was certainly a bit of luck and timing involved in this win. A bit of a jilted win, but a win nonetheless. And I will not stand by and allow you to make such an accusation. There was nothing of the sort, perhaps next time you will look into it a bit before making such a hefty statement.

To QQme, thanks for the exciting TW. Though it was short-lived, we knew we had only a small window of opportunity in which to succeed. Luckily we managed to do just that. I was on the edge of my seat for what seemed to be the longest 15-20minutes in TW I ever had b:victory

Thanks.

According to a few ppl that used to be in QQme.. QQme would've been able to turtle vicious and take out Vertu.. saying they have more than 90 ppl willing to TW each week..
    and no one would give up a lvl 1 land for a Lvl 3 land without some kind of "deal" in place.. ijs
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Thanks.

LoL i read BS BS and more BS....You know dam well QQme let you have that 1 b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

Thanks.

what r you, running for Congress or smth? what a load of BSb:bye
  • Jessysm - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    Lol haters gonna hate. Maybe one of ours has video footage, then you can at least have some kind of solid facts to look at instead of pure speculation.

As for giving up a level 1 for a level 3, I can guarantee you that is not what they intended.

What I saw was they seemed to have sent way more people to Vicious than they really needed there. I mean.. They finished them off about as fast as it is possible to finish a TW. Seems to me they overestimated Vicious, and if you have any ability to comprehend what I am writing you will understand that I have been saying that is the only reason we had a chance to win.

I have to be running for congress to make an attempt to be informative and, in my opinion, polite? My initial intention was just to give info for the TW predictions and outcomes. Now I feel the need to defend my faction from these shoddy accusations.
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    How dare you think QQme wined us. Apparently a full 80 with R9s is considered a wine now eh?

Vertu isn't QQme's little puppet anymore. That was back when Trick was leader. It's not surprising that Decimate now has a whole bunch of QQme alts...

Don't worry, we have videos of our TW ^^ Proof they did not wine us, nor was there any deal.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I can honestly say we had no deal whatsoever in place with QQme. Sure maybe if they turtled Vicious and roflstomped us they would have gotten the double defense off but that wasnt the case. It seems this was poor gameplan on QQme's side which we took advantage of and won a land. We have video evidence to prove that this TW wasnt wined and QQme brought what seemed to be a full 80. It was a fun TW guys :) no need for all the hate, Vertu won this one fair and square and im sorry if people have such a hard time believing that.
  • Dancing_eyes - Raging Tide
    Dancing_eyes - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    QQme didn't wine Vertu. We actually had full 80 ppl in both wars but not concurrently.

I'd say comparing the smart tactics(pro drop play), unity and attendance of Vertu vs Vicious' kamikaze baneling bust, Vertu seems to be the stronger guild than Vicious this weekend, and perhaps more true in subsequent weeks! Just a guess though. L100+s should join Vertu for pro TW in the coming weeks! Heard a rumour that Vicious has internal problems.

Honestly, I post very little as I always believe the real fight is within the game. Flames don't really hurt or do damage on this forum thingys. Outcomes are achieved not by talking it out on the forum, but by being proactive and taking action in the game!

Hope Vicious gets their act together soon so TWs are challenging again!

Oh this is not to shame or name at all but explaining game manner, usually when you are sincere in applying to a guild, you need to leave the rival guild first & foremost, if not there is no sincerity at all in the choice of 'switching sides'. This is to the Elf guy and Hell guy duo friends mostly. So sorry, most people would reject because of this logic.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    Thank you dancing for finally being the non-trolling QQme member to shed some light on the TW's. It just came down to good planning and execution from Vertu and a slip up in planning by QQme lol. No foul play, wining, or deals between QQme and us happened this weekend.
  • Uko - Raging Tide
    Uko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Video footage coming shortly (well tonight, gonna edit it as soon as I get home) b:thanks

Though I'm afraid I didn't catch how we won, but I certainly caught QQme force in our base :x
    edited August 2011
    How dare you think QQme wined us. Apparently a full 80 with R9s is considered a wine now eh?

Vertu isn't QQme's little puppet anymore. That was back when Trick was leader. It's not surprising that Decimate now has a whole bunch of QQme alts...

Don't worry, we have videos of our TW ^^ Proof they did not wine us, nor was there any deal.

i never said they wined u..
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    No tony, in the TW report it says we won a wined TW in 5 mins.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I can honestly say we had no deal whatsoever in place with QQme. Sure maybe if they turtled Vicious and roflstomped us they would have gotten the double defense off but that wasnt the case. It seems this was poor gameplan on QQme's side which we took advantage of and won a land. We have video evidence to prove that this TW wasnt wined and QQme brought what seemed to be a full 80. It was a fun TW guys :) no need for all the hate, Vertu won this one fair and square and im sorry if people have such a hard time believing that.

This isn't entirely true. QQme did not start the Archo defense with anything close to full 80. If you were honest with yourself, then you would know that you had a nice headstart while QQme were tied up with defending Ancient Wall. When QQme did bring full force to Archo after their successful Ancient Wall defense, then Vertu was already attacking QQme crystal and nearly had the crystal destroyed. When QQme finally arrived into the instance, then they lit vertu the #&@* up and drove them back to the vertu spawn with the quickness.

Vertu was successful on their next push while QQme was busy stroking their epeens, so if you want to be so proud of vertu for winning while the opponent was drooling in your base after lighting you the $3%& up, then be my guest, knock yourself out, get on with your celebrations and top your domes with some well deserved and earned laurels.

Everyone knows QQme would pwnunoobs in a 1 v 1, so sit back and enjoy your time in Archo and try not to expand your waistline to the point where it's more than your breeches can handle.

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    There's the trolling I was waiting for which is why I made sure to specifically thank Dancing as the first QQme member to post and actually not troll lmfao, it surprised me. I'm not here to troll back and forth I simply post what I see in game and thats about it so if your looking for an argument by quoting me you won't find one here. I also didn't knock QQme in any way I simply stated Vertu had a good showing and executed a good game plan. Neither Jessym or I have ever said we think Vertu will beat QQme in a 1v1 and we have both clearly stated that it was just poor execution this time by QQme with the double defense. No need to get so defensive, we're not knocking QQme we are simply defending ourselves saying you in no way wined us which is a statement no member of QQme could argue with without lying to themselves (although I'm sure some will try to troll). Long story short, good fight QQme I had lots of fun :).
  • Keliath - Raging Tide
    Keliath - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Vertu was successful on their next push while QQme was busy stroking their epeens, so if you want to be so proud of vertu for winning while the opponent was drooling in your base after lighting you the $3%& up, then be my guest, knock yourself out, get on with your celebrations and top your domes with some well deserved and earned laurels.

Everyone knows QQme would pwnunoobs in a 1 v 1, so sit back and enjoy your time in Archo and try not to expand your waistline to the point where it's more than your breeches can handle.

God forbid a faction be able to celebrate a victory without the express written consent of the mighty QQme. I mean, you guys never talk of your accomplishments, oh wait....

You know you'll just take it back next week, why not let them feel good about it?
  • jenisky
    jenisky Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for the TW reports, keep it up b:victory