Comments

• Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Don't hate me cus you aint me
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    eh i wouldnt typically miss this opportunity, but ill delete this troll cause emna sounds nice. even immunity deserves its chance to finally be the ones to fight the current best guild. so yeah, join immunity people
  • EnmaKaoru - Archosaur
    EnmaKaoru - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ty Proski b:cute

I glad that they gave the faction to me, cos i love immunity so much, even its left with 40 members when Dead and Soul kick most of them out and pull others to the other faction. But this allow me to choose the members i let in the faction and the members in the faction now finds Immunity as their home and these ppl, I already consider them as my family b:victory

The members help the faction to what is is today. So many ppl i wanna thank. I have no idea why we're hated lol, but I love my family ^^

Sry abt the mashy stuff :P But I need to thank them somewhere xD

Thank you for reading tho
    b:shyb:shyb:shy
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ty Proski b:cute

I glad that they gave the faction to me, cos i love immunity so much, even its left with 40 members when Dead and Soul kick most of them out and pull others to the other faction. But this allow me to choose the members i let in the faction and the members in the faction now finds Immunity as their home and these ppl, I already consider them as my family b:victory

The members help the faction to what is is today. So many ppl i wanna thank. I have no idea why we're hated lol, but I love my family ^^

Carrot ^
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    We have a good guild foundation? You mean a bunch of level 50s who didnt know what they were doing and eventually tried to disband the fac from lack of their own motivation and their incompetance to join EIusive?
    Yes Dead and Soul im talkin' bout chu.

b:shocked

Aries, as usual, has no clue what he is talking about. Clearly.

So its Immunity on the cross this time around?
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2011

oh ma gawd its the original pope..... the very first one from arch server to touch little boys D: RUN SK RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
  • Oo_Ai_oO - Archosaur
    Oo_Ai_oO - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011

agreed ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cute
  • ZenGoku - Archosaur
    ZenGoku - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have never been in another faction, and since my rl friends are in immunity too, guess it is my home too. Wish to have more fun twsb:dirty these few weeks had been greatb:laugh
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    I have never been in another faction, and since my rl friends are in immunity too, guess it is my home too. Wish to have more fun twsb:dirty these few weeks had been greatb:laugh

GOKU HAX YO, grats on 103, didnt see ingame! *_______*
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    ah, good foundations! yes, much like refined communities.. whenever I see one, my heart just starts to melt : )

hear hear, a toast to all of immunitys accomplishments! after being nonfactor for an entire year and a half over the course of two map resets, and by the grace of those that have made fun of you, again, we relentlessly beat the former #1 guild until their members had literally no other choice but to migrate to the last carebear bunker on archosaur before proski armaggedon would have finally wiped the indigenous pve population clean. but wait! don't fret, like my cousin optimus prime once said, "fate rarely calls upon us on a moment of our choosing," so you know damn well you better welcome those idiots that still spend money on a dead game into your home, because for all we know, tomorrow they could hop somewhere else.

but seriously, let me take my troll hat off for a moment and just say this: i am so deeply impressed and just straight PROUD of you all in general. i don't think anyone else would have waited underneath our table for as long as you guys did until a crumb finally fell and you got your first taste of success for all that hard work of....waiting. it makes me weak at the knees when i say this but, archosaur is truly indebtted to you, immunity. i can't imagine what this server would have been like without somebody to watch us enjoy the game before it died.

LONG LIVE "DOING THINGS THE RIGHT WAY!"

at this time i would also like to submit my resume to immunity, i hope we can look past our differences on.... everything that ever happens on this game. somewhere burried so deep in there like the core of the earth, a potential friendship is waiting to birth. i LOVE YOU IMMUNITY! =D

ps. sorry emna, its too bad the gm's couldnt close this thread until a swarm of new immunity member that never posted on these forums before brought the troll in me out. har har
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Eeotlhghio eojgfkkadknn dleidn dk dioeidk kideehrjd <--- Is as inteligent as any other post on this thread. b:laugh
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Taking it from teh guy that quit when stuff started to get tough... i couldn't care less b:laugh
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Oh yeah, people hating Immunity. I like 80% of the people who is inside Immunity. I dont hate them. But Immunity wasnt getting 6 defenses each week for a complete month, so, I think you are talking about the wrong faction.
    And Aries.. YOU ALWAYS WITHOUT CLUE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! FAIL!
  • Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur
    Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    People in immunity often PKs me when i accidently got outside cities while on pk mode..
    i have pleased them to stop but they kept doing it.
    immunity is completely a junk
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
  • LadyBats - Archosaur
    LadyBats - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There's an old saying among antiquarians: "Hang on to any piece of trash long enough and it will be worth something some day". This is true of many things, a 10 yen coin from the meji four, Plaid thermoses and of course immunity.

Immunity is finally good for once, break out the tinker tape parade...it only took about two years, in which the faction suffered terrible mood swings, ranging from "Completely useless dung heap to, slightly bearable faction teetering on the edge of falling back into the aforementioned category to simi stable working faction. Now, i am not insulting individual members of immunity (i have friends who have come and gone from there and some who still remain and they are awesome people) but immunity has been here so god damn long it was really just statistically impossible for them to not be a good faction at some point or another. Theres been so much random this and that going on in immunity for such a long time that the entropy of it all finally reached a point where the chaos began to work in their for a change.

...so yay? lol

I wouldn't say i hate immunity at all but they have been diffidently been the source of lots of interesting things
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    what a lame shtty narrow minded viewpoint...

Lemonboy/gal if u die in pk doesnt mean ppl hate ur fac..jeez

Rion better start putting muzzles on ur fac members bfore they start filling

the already dumb archo server forum with more lame stuff
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Taking it from teh guy that quit when stuff started to get tough... i couldn't care less b:laugh

lolumad that you don't know the actual truth behind things? Sorry I didn't include you in my reasoning for leaving, I see you are still bent out of shape over such things. Typical drama queen....Can't let the past go :-)

You got some growin' up to do, kiddo. Shut your brown nosed trap hole while you are ahead b:bye

And an fyi, I was teasing you, not insulting you. I guess your sense of humor is as dry as the air between your ears.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    edit: not worth it, lol
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lolumad that you don't know the actual truth behind things? Sorry I didn't include you in my reasoning for leaving, I see you are still bent out of shape over such things. Typical drama queen....Can't let the past go :-)

You got some growin' up to do, kiddo. Shut your brown nosed trap hole while you are ahead b:bye

And an fyi, I was teasing you, not insulting you. I guess your sense of humor is as dry as the air between your ears.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

pushed the wrong buttom there, didn't i?

you are the only one insulting here... talk about immaturity b:sweat
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    edit: not worth it, lol

You tell your story and I tell mine, we surely can beat him with co-operation! *Starts the drums and trumpets, throws in a vuvuzela too*. Oh the irony, now that the troublemakers of Elusive/Zulusive have finally shut up on forums, well mostly, the old Narla brings Narla stuff up again, lol. Wanna count how many times Nem/old Narla have said to leave Narla be? My guess is that the number has to be 3 digits long, that is counting only the times on forums.

Deleting your posts does more harm than good most of the time. Cause you would not have posted if you had nothing to say, now that the post is deleted, we can only guess what you said. I dont mean you have to explain yourself but looking at this thread and the current topic, it`s quite obvious to who or what it was related to.

There may be something to untangle, which might help you to clean those memories of the time we talking bout from mud, trash, stuff that is shadowing the positive aspects of the time. And thing is, unless you do something to those differences, you`ll be affecting each other negatively when your put into the same situation, which, as long as you both play this game, is quite inevitable. You can simply ignore that, it aint my problem, but the problem wont "just go away" as long as you are in the same environment.

Ps. Kitty apologies for first paragraph, he is still unable to cut the mocking out of him completely and hiding it(cutting the part out now) would be just hypocritical.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    You tell your story and I tell mine, we surely can beat him with co-operation! *Starts the drums and trumpets, throws in a vuvuzela too*. Oh the irony, now that the troublemakers of Elusive/Zulusive have finally shut up on forums, well mostly, the old Narla brings Narla stuff up again, lol. Wanna count how many times Nem/old Narla have said to leave Narla be? My guess is that the number has to be 3 digits long, that is counting only the times on forums.

Deleting your posts does more harm than good most of the time. Cause you would not have posted if you had nothing to say, now that the post is deleted, we can only guess what you said. I dont mean you have to explain yourself but looking at this thread and the current topic, it`s quite obvious to who or what it was related to.

There may be something to untangle, which might help you to clean those memories of the time we talking bout from mud, trash, stuff that is shadowing the positive aspects of the time. And thing is, unless you do something to those differences, you`ll be affecting each other negatively when your put into the same situation, which, as long as you both play this game, is quite inevitable. You can simply ignore that, it aint my problem, but the problem wont "just go away" as long as you are in the same environment.

Ps. Kitty apologies for first paragraph, he is still unable to cut the mocking out of him completely and hiding it(cutting the part out now) would be just hypocritical.

Perhaps you didn't understand this part, so I'll make it clearer: NOT WORTH IT!! Literally, lol.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Perhaps you didn't understand this part, so I'll make it clearer: NOT WORTH IT!! Literally, lol.

Perhaps you didn't know this, Kattanyia, but Wnb is smarter than you and everybody else. Don't even try to argue with him. He'll outsmart you the same way he outsmarted his math competition judge b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    wnb outsmrats peplz all duh tym

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Perhaps you didn't know this, Kattanyia, but Wnb is smarter than you and everybody else. Don't even try to argue with him. He'll outsmart you the same way he outsmarted his math competition judge b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Outsmart judge? Not exactly, I simply can do bigger calculations in my head than most ppl, hence calculations that are "natural" to me may indeed be too heavy for others. I dont think it`s being smarter, simply having better processor. Oh well, no point trying to have a convo with you as you pick up lines outta context and make "funny" comments bout it.

And Kat, thing is, when you delete post you dont simply delete the post, not exactly, try to follow me. Now would it not be deleted, it would get read and the one getting commented would have chance to tell his/her side of the story. Now you simply make blank insult and give no option for one to defend himself, when it does indeed be quite obvious who you were refering to in your post. It`s simply funny coming from somebody who has for months demanded maturity with the occasional "Let Narla rest in peace" from others, it does seem like you dont feel yourself obligated by those comments and yet others should?

Ps. Kitty goes to bed, come up with some decent comebacks for him to reply when he wakes, thanks.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Outsmart judge? Not exactly, I simply can do bigger calculations in my head than most ppl, hence calculations that are "natural" to me may indeed be too heavy for others. I dont think it`s being smarter, simply having better processor. Oh well, no point trying to have a convo with you as you pick up lines outta context and make "funny" comments bout it.

And Kat, thing is, when you delete post you dont simply delete the post, not exactly, try to follow me. Now would it not be deleted, it would get read and the one getting commented would have chance to tell his/her side of the story. Now you simply make blank insult and give no option for one to defend himself, when it does indeed be quite obvious who you were refering to in your post. It`s simply funny coming from somebody who has for months demanded maturity with the occasional "Let Narla rest in peace" from others, it does seem like you dont feel yourself obligated by those comments and yet others should?

Ps. Kitty goes to bed, come up with some decent comebacks for him to reply when he wakes, thanks.

My bad, bro.
    See? You outsmarted me right then.
    I feel so stupid b:sad
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    My bad, bro.
    See? You outsmarted me right then.
    I feel so stupid b:sad

This is the ultimate troll, by admitting defeat on your terms Wnb has a no win situation. His original goal was to make you admit he was right but now he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Because by admitting to himself that he was right he must also admit to himself that you were right about yourself not being right. Right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    he who walks righteously and speaks what is right, who rejects gain from extortion and keeps his hand from accepting bribes, who stops his ears against plots of murder and shuts his eyes against contemplating evil says unto thee, cometh at me bro

Isaiha 33:15
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    This is the ultimate troll, by admitting defeat on your terms Wnb has a no win situation. His original goal was to make you admit he was right but now he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Because by admitting to himself that he was right he must also admit to himself that you were right about yourself not being right. Right?

I prefer term "between a rock and a crazy place". And in otherwise logical explanation, there is one flaw. I never said I wasnt smarter than him, simply pointed out I`m not smarter than everybody else. So unless everybody in forums would come and admit I`m smarter than them, there do be no basis for kitty to go into the crazy place.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    I prefer term "between a rock and a crazy place". And in otherwise logical explanation, there is one flaw. I never said I wasnt smarter than him, simply pointed out I`m not smarter than everybody else. So unless everybody in forums would come and admit I`m smarter than them, there do be no basis for kitty to go into the crazy place.

Ummm...I think "kitty" might have entered that crazy place already. Delusions of grandeur show a pretty strong argument for it..ijs b:quiet
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011

i can quote you if you'd like
    word for word you said you were a better player and that you were smarter than 95% of the people here.
    don't change your argument cuz u feel like an idiot now.
This discussion has been closed.