why the Immunity hate????

13»

Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i can quote you if you'd like
    word for word you said you were a better player and that you were smarter than 95% of the people here.
    don't change your argument cuz u feel like an idiot now.

And being smarter than majority doesnt mean the individual is smarter than some other individual. So clearly, I have nowhere said to be smarter than some other individual, simply smarter than majority. And we could also take into account what I do mean by being smart, even if you are unwilling to not only pick up lines out of context and make them "funny".

Kat, delusional would be to dismiss ones observations completely. If there is some ability you are considered to be good at your whole life, wondering if you are actually terrible at it and ppl are simply messing with you, I`d call that delusion. I dont get what need there is to be average, one is better at something than others and worse at something else. What wrong there is to be proud of one`s qualities? You can either focus on the positives or the negatives, I rather focus on the positives in life.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    And being smarter than majority doesnt mean the individual is smarter than some other individual. So clearly, I have nowhere said to be smarter than some other individual, simply smarter than majority. And we could also take into account what I do mean by being smart, even if you are unwilling to not only pick up lines out of context and make them "funny".

now ur just trying to twist your words lol
    bro stick to the same story, ur making urself look worse and worse b:chuckle
    Kat, delusional would be to dismiss ones observations completely. If there is some ability you are considered to be good at your whole life, wondering if you are actually terrible at it and ppl are simply messing with you, I`d call that delusion. I dont get what need there is to be average, one is better at something than others and worse at something else. What wrong there is to be proud of one`s qualities? You can either focus on the positives or the negatives, I rather focus on the positives in life.

Ok, let me try:
    Hello, my name is Zhadi and I'm better than WnbTank at everything.
    Did I do it right?
  • Anthemyra_ - Momaganon
    Anthemyra_ - Momaganon Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ... ok ... @.@ what is the point of this thread? .. "keeping Arch forum alive"? o.o ... pfff ... hello ... there will allways be new factions, old factions, nonfactor factions, "cool" factions ........................... and ppl to love or hate them ... being trolled at some point is as normal as ... umm .. *insert w/e makes u happy .. here* so why asking in a forum thread "why immunity is hatted" ... it's just its time .. that is all ... and OMG!!! OMG!!! Narla again!?!? *dies*
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    and OMG!!! OMG!!! Narla again!?!? *dies*

o.o what are u talking about?
  • Anthemyra_ - Momaganon
    Anthemyra_ - Momaganon Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    o.o what are u talking about?

move few pages up and read between lines ... ^^
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    move few pages up and read between lines ... ^^

bleh b:sleep
    idc enough to read the nonsense that people post here anymore b:chuckle
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wnb = the nagging wife

zhadi = the husband trying to watch football

please please please end this misery

sign here if you wish they would just get a divorce

PROSKI
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    wnb = the nagging wife

zhadi = the husband trying to watch football

please please please end this misery

sign here if you wish they would just get a divorce

PROSKI

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Immunity doesn't care if some non factor or factor people, hate them.
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hi sethhh
  • SinMay - Archosaur
    SinMay - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have no idea why i even started reading this -_-" dude get a life...or a faction for that matter since im guessing u were booted off ur last 10 ones, yeah n trollololololololololololo

P.s im not a **** lvl100 female BM -_-" i hate u pwi
    Im not a fvkn lvl100 female BM b:cry i hate u PWI
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    I have no idea why i even started reading this -_-" dude get a life...or a faction for that matter since im guessing u were booted off ur last 10 ones, yeah n trollololololololololololo

P.s im not a **** lvl100 female BM -_-" i hate u pwi

people stopped talking about this a while ago
    don't help stupid threads come up again -_-
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lemonade02 wrote: »
    wat is up with you archosaur. why the hate on the best guild ever in the server? factions come and go but immunity was still there. i am very impressed with this faction and the people that run it. they used to make fun of immunity being a non-factor faction but look at where is it now. it is on the top and the other thread can attest to that. they wanna pull immunity down because they are so insecure of it's success. they keep on winning tw's, immunity is the only faction that makes west gate alive because most of the PK'ers are their members, and they are server tournament champion. immunity is bound to be top guild in the server and nothing is stopping us, get that right bit ches.

lemonade02 core connect: lemonade02 has "no friends"

noone hates on immunity. but they are what they are. And I don't remember anyone hating on them so much for being a "non-factor" in the classic sense. They "hated on" them, if at all, for being a "do nothing" faction for a loooong time that probably predates your join the server.

I, for one, hope immunity stays competitive. However, the test for them is not now. Now is easy. The test for them will come, as it did with Nemesis, when they start losing TWs to someone. Some of the core of Nemesis survived that "test". Some, did not.

Immunity likes to think of itself as a - no, I need not repeat. I will just say this - it will be interesting to see, when that day comes, how many people stay "in the greatest faction ever", and what they do to be a "factor" when they aren't on the mountaintop.

Several notables who helped make Immunity the "server tournament champion" are notably not there anymore. Odd that you now wave that as one of their accomplishments . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Pingfu - Archosaur
    Pingfu - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I got rejected 3 times. Can't stop hatin 'em now.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    necro
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    it makes me weak at the knees when i say this but, archosaur is truly indebtted to you, immunity. i can't imagine what this server would have been like without somebody to watch us enjoy the game before it died.

Ok, i think i just peed myself a little.

Can I say "peed myself" on the forums?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    There's an old saying among antiquarians: "Hang on to any piece of trash long enough and it will be worth something some day". This is true of many things, a 10 yen coin from the meji four, Plaid thermoses and of course immunity.

Now, i am not insulting individual members of immunity but immunity has been here so god damn long it was really just statistically impossible for them to not be a good faction at some point or another.

...so yay? lol

Marry me. Just . . . marry me b:kiss
    edited September 2011
    Deleting your posts does more harm than good most of the time. Cause you would not have posted if you had nothing to say, now that the post is deleted, we can only guess what you said.

There may be something to untangle . . . . and thing is, unless you do something to those differences, you`ll be affecting each other negatively when your put into the same situation, which, as long as you both play this game, is quite inevitable.
    And being smarter than majority doesnt mean the individual is smarter than some other individual. So clearly, I have nowhere said to be smarter than some other individual, simply smarter than majority.

Delusional would be to dismiss ones observations completely. If there is some ability you are considered to be good at your whole life, wondering if you are actually terrible at it and ppl are simply messing with you, I`d call that delusion. I dont get what need there is to be average, one is better at something than others and worse at something else. What wrong there is to be proud of one`s qualities? You can either focus on the positives or the negatives, I rather focus on the positives in life.

wise kitty, all should pay heed to these words.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyBats - Archosaur View Post
    There's an old saying among antiquarians: "Hang on to any piece of trash long enough and it will be worth something some day". This is true of many things, a 10 yen coin from the meji four, Plaid thermoses and of course immunity.

Now, i am not insulting individual members of immunity but immunity has been here so god damn long it was really just statistically impossible for them to not be a good faction at some point or another.

...so yay? lol

Marry me. Just . . . marry me b:kiss

Is this why phoenix, darkside, treason and polo are super strong now?
    Its Small minded to say just holding on to it makes it worth something.
    Imo it takes much more than longevity to make it into something great, an innumerous ammount of factions have tried to do the same exact thing but are dispelled from being genuine presences or threats.
    Immunity isnt on everyones minds because its old, I can tell you that.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    Is this why phoenix, darkside, treason and polo are super strong now?

A. Those factions you name are not nearly as old as Immunity, I don't believe.

B. Those factions did more in their first year than immunity did it its first year - and the numbers and gear disparity was far greater.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Those factions did more in their first year than immunity did it its first year - and the numbers and gear disparity was far greater.

Ahem, conjecture. Lol.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    Ahem, conjecture. Lol.

Again, says you.

Veterans of our server know the score, and noobs will believe who they want.

Again, I am more than happy to rest on the (corrected) record.

P.S.: history can't be conjecture. A fact either is, or it is not, or it is an opinion neither true nor untrue. It is never conjecture.
This discussion has been closed.