Is there a 2x Drop/Exp?

Options
2»

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm confused, so are you saying in your bizarre analogy that PW is giving free levels to people during their next 2x? Because I thought players had to go out and actually earn the XP themselves.

Are you just going to attempt to find whatever you can wrong with what I say?b:shutup
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wow.. and someone outright quoted frankie in post #5 (with a fricken link if you followed the red bullet in the quote), which ironically is roughly 14 posts down from the top in your own search results link.

No need to be mean, geez, someone ate a bitter muffin today.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    But you also don't go out giving away free TVs to everyone, because they weren't the one who stole it. Just a thought...

No, it's more like you were going to give everyone at work a raise, due to meeting production quota (or FB fans), but then decided that no one will get a raise until your TV is returned.
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    But you also don't go out giving away free TVs to everyone, because they weren't the one who stole it. Just a thought...

This metaphor has been dragged about a thousand miles from the point of this thread.

2x exp/spirit is meaningless (or nearly so) when there are ingame items that can stack up to 12.5x exp/spirit. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE EXTRA .5x!

It is also entirely possible to set the servers to double drops only, if there is such a huuuuge concern about glitch abuse.

(anyway, I don't care about double whatevers, just wanted to point out the lack of logic in this argument)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It is also entirely possible to set the servers to double drops only, if there is such a huuuuge concern about glitch abuse.

I agree with this sentiment.b:bye
  • MagicWest - Archosaur
    MagicWest - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mahalxa wrote: »
    b:cry meh... a 2x Drop would be niceb:surrender

....forget the EXP! b:angry
    lol ikr it sucks tryin to get dq items to sell for dq point when thay like never drop
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So as has been iterated for the umpteenth time:

1) Negligible difference between 12.5x and 13x, given it's being abused to hell already.

2) They can do 2x drops instead of XP, which won't make **** for a difference in terms of dragoon glitch abuse -- surely they aren't this stupid to overlook the fact that most people want 2x for drops and not XP.

Obviously any person without their head up their *** isn't going to buy this explanation.

THIS, FFS. THIS

Double exp is laughable when u've already filled our ***** with those frigging hypers.

People dont need 2x XP at all nowadays, even if you fix this dragoonz glitch, there's still powerlevelling with ease from 0 to 101 at least.

What people want is 2x DROPS cuz that will make poor/non merchanting chars happy in the short term and very happy rich/pro merchant chars in the long term.

In the end im not surprised at all by that statement, they probably wants some more weeks of holidays cuz the work of a PWI employee is very hard, and some time off is more than earned
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    THIS, FFS. THIS

Double exp is laughable when u've already filled our ***** with those frigging hypers.

Oooooh so thats where you keep em, can I shove mine in there too? the ole inventorys a bit full.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oooooh so thats where you keep em, can I shove mine in there too? the ole inventorys a bit full.

Stalker b:chuckle...

And, if you pay me, im more than willing to borrow you my pixeled furry back for stashing purpose
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so...when are the GM's gonna start doing something with all the people using the glitch? I mean everyone of the lvl 105 people are the guilty ones it's no secret in the player base of some like to say they ran 2000 rb's in a week :p

until the gm's or someone fixes this glitch and also resets the people abusing it back to lvl 1(just a very good idea to me) this game is going down the tubes faster than the bow of the titanic...
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so...when are the GM's gonna start doing something with all the people using the glitch? I mean everyone of the lvl 105 people are the guilty ones it's no secret in the player base of some like to say they ran 2000 rb's in a week :p

until the gm's or someone fixes this glitch and also resets the people abusing it back to lvl 1(just a very good idea to me) this game is going down the tubes faster than the bow of the titanic...

Just FYI, running RB is not even nearly close as the way some1 can level past 101 nowadays.

HYPERS, you can use that on FCCs xp room and dragons (regular ones), you can use em on VoS.

The exp you make for a full delta (even if is a spawn point one) can be done in a 10min FCC, or in a solo VoS in 30min or so (never bothered to make calculations)

If we're talking about solo FCCs then is even better.

Go ask those no-life guys that hitted 105 before this glitch was abused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Go ask those no-life guys that hitted 105 before this glitch was abused.

Those guys? There was only one person at 105 before the glitch :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't understand the logic behind denying us 2x because there's a commonly exploited glitch in game that would benefit from it. That's basically punishing us for the mistakes of the devs. Not to mention that I doubt many people would be spending a week of 2x inside FF when there are much better options in game...
    It honestly just sounds like an excuse to deny us 2x drops rather than a legitimate concern for the community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • MysticalMoJo - Raging Tide
    MysticalMoJo - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So we aren't getting 2x again because some people abuse the fc glitch? I'm sorry but that feels as if you are punishing those who don't do the glitch. And you can say we aren't getting it again because you are weary of those who abuse it because we all know glitches RARELY get fixed in this game. But here is an idea... Just take out the jail boss and turn 2x on for those of us who don't care about that glitch. No matter what you do there will always be some glitch that people abuse during 2x. So just suck it up and stop moaning about this glitch and throw the rest of us a bone please. With all the **** you guys throw at us we deserve a little respect. I finally hit 100 with my mystic and I can't spam nirvana during a 2x and make a little cash :\ because a few people abuse a glitch. Or think of this way, we all know you can check data logs... So why not use 2x to catch those who abuse the glitch? Turn on 2x and keep a close eye on FC? We all know that GMs can show up anywhere in the game that they want, so throw on 2x and just have a GM pop into FC every so often and do their jobs? Sorry guys but this really does feel like you are punishing those who just play the game for fun and not to abuse glitches and get to high lvls fast.
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Those guys? There was only one person at 105 before the glitch :p

There was also that mage, i dont know him but i assume he could solo FCCs entirely with goonz also...

That requires full R9 and godly refines, but we're talking about a no-life being here.

EDIT @Mojo: they can monitorize, read well CAN. But that will take to much effort for em.

A friend of mine, which has NEVER DONE goonz (and i know this for sure) got temp banned. And the accuse was that he was glitching goonz. He has never charged a penny in this game and never will. He now has full r9 for his barb and was all bought from farming vana from his APS BM.

Bottom line is that if you send an **** report for a person that has never charged any zen, he will get good chances to get banned, probably cuz the one that made the report was an envy CSer that failed big times since (it's hard to believe but) money doent buy skills here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    krittycat wrote: »
    no, But It is The Fault Of Those Exploiting It. You Have Them To Thank For The Delay.b:chuckle

Then Ban Them! All Of Them!
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Let me get it straight. The GMs and Developers are doing everything they can to NOT correct or punish the users of the glitch and the everyday players have to suffer for it.

PW player retention methods are truly amazing.
  • Esteven - Heavens Tear
    Esteven - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1st off, I like how Frankie is being quoted in March for something that has just recently been abused. . . That postponement of 2x was because it was still too close to the attacks. b:scorn

2nd, why the hell are you attacking krittycat b:angry, before there where complaints about moderators not responding to issues on forums. Now when they try to answer things they can, you jump down their throats.

Got to love the attitudes of some of the people on these forums. . .

Side note,
    That compensation due would be nice to see here soon b:bye
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Kritty did not "answer things they can", Kritty jumped in with an opinion to refute other posters despite acknowledging he had little knowledge on the subject of which he was refuting. Translation of this is foot-in-mouth.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1st off, I like how Frankie is being quoted in March for something that has just recently been abused. . . That postponement of 2x was because it was still too close to the attacks. b:scorn

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14109141&postcount=63
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc