Fake Bid or Optimistic?

haphazardness
haphazardness Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hello, last week during TWs there was another battle. "a" bid against Intandem and went into the battle head strong with a goal, that goal was to win, to defeat Intandem. Every week now since "a" has bid against Intandem they have lost one land. This week members of Intandem where world chatting and common chatting that "a" is doing fake-bids.

Here's what I ask:

1. Who did we bid over? ...Nobody!
  2. Is it really a fake bid when you can't roll us in 5 minutes? ..No!
  3. Is it poor sportsmanship to say fake bid when you lose weekly? yes.

I'm going to now show you how much time we had remaining in the Territory War at the end. By the way, I was ontop of Intandem's crystal in the territory war tanking some of their mages and sins. Plus, Regenesis defeated Intandem in a shorter amount of time that it took Intandem to defeat "a".

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2223/finaltimeremaining.jpg

^ Notice time remaining. Thus dreamweaver I'll enclose a poll to see your beliefs.
Post edited by haphazardness on

Comments

• Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hello Ds, nice to see another QQ thread. b:chuckle

All sarcasm aside, why do you post when you know your first post will never be fully answered?

I think you should start up a blog or something. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'll let you in on a little secret DS.
    In last week's 3 way gank we had a couple of Cata Barbs take Diligence with no support.
    You wanna know why you weren't rolled in 5 minutes instead of 8 mintues? Because we didn't have enough Catas to do so. It's not because A is formidable or that your members lasted longer than they were meant to.

It was a bad organization on IT's part, nothing more.

Oh, and gratz on getting on the undefended crystal. Too bad Regen rolled us, you could have done more to grow your epeen more.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    In a 3 way concurrent defense where IT wouldn't be able to send a full 80 (if they even have that many to send at all) to all lands, vs 3 factions that have the capacity to send a full 80 on attack, "A" being defeated inside of eight minutes seems somewhat weak - quite akin to being rolled. Does that make it a fake bid though? Not necessarily. "A" quite possibly had every intention to take the land, but didn't manage to do so hot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    'A' Knows damn well they cant take land from us. They are making no attempt to do so. They are simply doing their best to hinder other people's ability to compete in TW. Sending 6 or 8 people to a TW with what is known widely as one of the servers strongest factions is nothing more than a fake bid. Anyone who argues otherwise is talking nonsense. I think Dsholder is mad that no 'real' TW faction will accept him any more b:sad. Also out of curiosity why did you suddenly start posting of a alternate account b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It's not a fake bid since they try to take advantage of IT being attacked by many other factions.

Thus they have a true chance to take a territory.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    No, They have no chance, like exactly 0% chance. Only thing that would give them land is if all of intandem dcd for 10 minutes at 8pm. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    Zaeh - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Alt posting, woot. Yay for sexy new avatar.

ANYWAYS.

If you don't want to be called a fake bid, go attack a faction you might have more of a chance with. Look at the map. There are so many factions you could attack and have a better chance at winning than you ever would attacking IT. But in less seriousness, stop over-exaggerating your e-peen. 8 minutes? When it gets to at least 30, then maybe I'll understand.

Nevermind about what I said about the screenshot >.> I saw it wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Graviora - 101;cleric].__.[Zaeh - 8X;psychic].__.[Diabelle - 100;sin]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Oh look, DS is complaining about something. How original :o

I'll just up my post count in this thread; maybe I'll make it about math. b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wut iz maffs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wut iz maffs?

Mathematics is, simply, the most beautiful thing one could do with numbers.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I disagree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ds join a faction that lasts a bit longer than 8min, then you can show off...8min is still embarassing for such a big mouth as yours.

Nvm...i forgot you got declined everywhere...must have a reason b:bye
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • haphazardness
    edited July 2011
    No, They have no chance, like exactly 0% chance. Only thing that would give them land is if all of intandem dcd for 10 minutes at 8pm. b:shutup

You Where beat by Regenesis attacks, both in under 6 minutes for the last two weeks. You also have zero percent chance of winning an attack on regenesis also. Statistically you have lost every single attack so far. Will GMs see it as fake bidding since you've lost every single attack? In all honesty, your leader just reported us for fake bidding because she isn't competent enough to defend a 2 way gank. I'm sure many other factions are reading this thread, and when they see that IT cant hold off other factions so well then well prepare to lose every piece of land.
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Comparing IT attacking Regen and A attacking IT are two completely different things, Ds. When we attack, we last a lot longer than A does in their attacks on us. IT can at least hold off Regen in a defend so thus we do have a chance in our attacking Regen. We might not be there quite yet, but we still last a lot longer than five to eight minutes in an attack. So, please, next time you decide to spout off a bunch of no-brained nonsense, look at the circumstances for each.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yes, another QQ topic to troll!
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Grats to Regen tonight, btw! Pro organization.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haphazardness
    edited July 2011
    Comparing IT attacking Regen and A attacking IT are two completely different things, Ds. When we attack, we last a lot longer than A does in their attacks on us. IT can at least hold off Regen in a defend so thus we do have a chance in our attacking Regen. We might not be there quite yet, but we still last a lot longer than five to eight minutes in an attack. So, please, next time you decide to spout off a bunch of no-brained nonsense, look at the circumstances for each.

You lasted around 13 minutes in a Defence tonight. Is that really much more than 8 minutes? Really. Just. Really?
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Lasting 8 minutes against a faction who attempted a 3 way defend is in no way an achievement b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Ds really doesn't get TW at all, does he? b:surrender That stuff happens. We will have great defences and sometimes Regen will do so well they beat us quickly. It was like that with Cala vs EQ as well. It just happens. You really don't know anything about TW if you're still trying to compare A and IT.

Its just sad watching you. Who put you on your high pedestal? You should probably come down now as its just a crumbled throne.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thour - Dreamweaver
    Thour - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    LOL @ that screen shot. Did not even get your catapults out of base. Yea you so had chance to win. b:surrender
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This thread againb:dirty
    Vis looooveb:dirtyb:dirty
  • WaffIes - Dreamweaver
    WaffIes - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Just gonna go ahead and quote wonderful gentleman's post that I found in the other thread, I feel it's rather appropriate.
    Ds you take this game waaaaaay too seriously, stop beeing so butthurt over every little thing. "QQ I r gunna makez thred aboutz how IT iz had does fight mah factionz cuz dey is dun wantz ter fights Regenimasis" Grow the **** up you sorry *** crybaby. If you're gonna whine and bit.ch about every little thing at least have the decency to make sure they're important.

F*cking idiot.
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Just gonna go ahead and quote wonderful gentleman's post that I found in the other thread, I feel it's rather appropriate.

is there a like button for this?
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    There should be b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    /facepalm

I never thought I'd say this, but Zan's post on the other thread sums it up. b:bye
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Our immense dislike of this idiot's nonsense unites us! Hate, it brings people closer together <3
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Youre all ****ing stupid. So when A bids on Spades, catface, or anyone else for that matter, it's not a fake bid, but only to the constantly butthurt IT fa.g faction?

A can't beat anyone, they have like 10 TW members. But no one was screaming fake bid until they got in the way of IT and their fa.g motives of "get rap.ed by regen week in and week out"... Which they're actually helping IT on that, so I don't get why IT is crying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    I sense some hypocrisy b:cute Someone is butthurt and doesn't know their facts.

If you don't want IT to call A a fake bid, tell them to get some more members. Because at this point, no matter what faction they were to attack, they are still a fake bid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I sense some hypocrisy b:cute Someone is butthurt and doesn't know their facts.

If you don't want IT to call A a fake bid, tell them to get some more members. Because at this point, no matter what faction they were to attack, they are still a fake bid.

I sense a dumbass who tries to act like a smartass when he's just making himself look stupid.

Wake up nerd, if you own more than 1 land you can get attacked by more than ONE FACTION! Deal with it crybaby. Ask catface, we/they got attacked by 6-9 factions a WEEK. Who of those facs had a realistic chance of winning? Saviour? A? Triquetra? Kindrid? F! U! C! K! NOOOO.

Does that make all those constant weekly bids against us/them fake? No

Did they interfere with :3's ability to defend the legitimate factions? You bet your ***, look at them now with only 3 lands, now they can actually defend EQ and Dyna, something they couldnt do with triple defends every single day of the week.

Did we cry fake bid fake bid everytime we got bid on? No

Did we biitch and complain everytime we lost to a better faction? No

Shut up kid you've got an ego, and it needs to be popped. You're not our little gift to earth and neither is the crybaby fa.g *** fac of crybabies youre in.

Define fake bid for me please?

if it entails "preventing us from fully defending a better faction than them", then no that isn't a fake bid, shut up. That's called owning MORE THAN ONE LAND YOU DUMBASS GET IT THROUGH YOU STUPID *** HEAD.

K bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • drabzzz
    drabzzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I sense a dumbass who tries to act like a smartass when he's just making himself look stupid.

Wake up nerd, if you own more than 1 land you can get attacked by more than ONE FACTION! Deal with it crybaby. Ask catface, we/they got attacked by 6-9 factions a WEEK. Who of those facs had a realistic chance of winning? Saviour? A? Triquetra? Kindrid? F! U! C! K! NOOOO.

Does that make all those constant weekly bids against us/them fake? No

Did they interfere with :3's ability to defend the legitimate factions? You bet your ***, look at them now with only 3 lands, now they can actually defend EQ and Dyna, something they couldnt do with triple defends every single day of the week.

Did we cry fake bid fake bid everytime we got bid on? No

Did we biitch and complain everytime we lost to a better faction? No

Shut up kid you've got an ego, and it needs to be popped. You're not our little gift to earth and neither is the crybaby fa.g *** fac of crybabies youre in.

Define fake bid for me please?

if it entails "preventing us from fully defending a better faction than them", then no that isn't a fake bid, shut up. That's called owning MORE THAN ONE LAND YOU DUMBASS GET IT THROUGH YOU STUPID *** HEAD.

K bye.

I can swear, me be cool! We dun call fake bid, me be cool! I has no ego, me be cool! I make cool remark to this post, me be cool! -beats chest-