A real life PWI wedding

Options
13»

Comments

• Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    theres no love in game. nobody need love in game, everybody need just sex (PK) or your moneys. in LC nobody would love you, everybody would **** you and leave you lying dead on the ground. thats why I love PvP b:kiss

PWI Toons on top of a cake wouldn't be creepy. It'd be really special for them. You want to know whats creepy? The quoted post above... b:surrender ^^^

Big congrats to the OP. b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    idiot: hey bunny wanna be my gf?
    G.i.r.l: hey, can you help me?
    idiot: sure!
    G.i.r.l: I want those armors but I need 500k, could you lend me please?
    idiot: sure, here you go kitty!
    *trade*
    G.i.r.l: thanks my dear.
    idiot: so how about being my gf?
    G.i.r.l: *offline*
    idiot: b:cry

theres no love in game. nobody need love in game, everybody need just sex (PK) or your moneys. in LC nobody would love you, everybody would **** you and leave you lying dead on the ground. thats why I love PvP b:kiss

girl: hey, can you help me?
    Hideori: sure!
    girl: I want those homework done, could you help me please?
    Hideori: sure, here you go kitty!
    *gives*
    girl: thanks my dear.
    Hideori: so how about being my gf?
    girl: *jock boyfriend*
    Hideori: b:cry
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    girl: hey, can you help me?
    Hideori: sure!
    girl: I want those homework done, could you help me please?
    Hideori: sure, here you go kitty!
    *gives*
    girl: thanks my dear.
    Hideori: so how about being my gf?
    girl: *jock boyfriend*
    Hideori: b:cry

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hey this is wonderful :D if you ever get the figurines made... are u gonna post pictures of them? :D plus cake ofc :D
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Best of luck you guys, I mean it.

And if you guys met here and fell in love here, nothing better than paying tribute to the game by using your chars on the cake... great idea and hope you can actually get the figurines b:victory
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    About the copyright concerns, as long as you're not planning to mass-produce and sell them, I don't think there would really be any issue.
    couldn't you gat an official statement from china for that purpose?

(I actually got written approval from Capcom to use some of their "personalities" for fan-based work, that I wasn't making anything on)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm not intentionally necroing this thread, so please dont close it.

I'm sorta... bumping it ? lol cause i promised to keep people updated.

well, it's now 22 oct +/- 2 pm here in aussie, the minutes are seriously CRAWLING by, hyped up on coffee cause of course; no sleep lastnight being way too excited for today.
    At 4 pm me and Solar will say "I DO".

as it turned out unfortunately we couldn't get the figurines on this short time notice but we have plans for over exactly a year on this day to repeat our vows for my side of the family + all the folks we call "family" and friends here on PWI. (yes, majority of those people are actually trying to make it over here for us, talk about dedication within friendship *pinkies tear*)

So, hopefully then we will have enough time (bloody well should be) to arrange everything including the figurines.

It's amazing how a game can bring people together. and, when i look back at it, how much i gained in terms of love friendship and support.
    I wanna thank all the people in this thread who congratulated us and the upcoming people to post who will congratulate us and the people who put some effort in to help us find a maker for the figurines. they were really helpful !

I suppose my fiance was right. All you need is something to believe in.

b:thanks Anima & Solar.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    gratz you two! b:victory
    I wish you the best!

EDIT: Holy ****!! you marry in two hours??

Now, please MODs don't close the thread!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Congrats. I remember reading this thread when it was first posted haha.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Congratulations :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PWI is a very romantic game. I wish you two a lifetime of b:heart and b:pleased that never ends.
  • WWGD - Sanctuary
    WWGD - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pics or it didn't happen.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pics or it didn't happen.

*showes you random pic of married couple* there b:pleased
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Congratulations you two, hope you lead happy, fulfilling marriage life and that love leads you wherever you go. b:kiss
  • Havok - Momaganon
    Havok - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you.

I actually met mine on BOI not long after it first came out and we are also planning our wedding and have a 5 month old son together.

Good luck :)
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Congratulations

Id just love to see a vid of all the invited to smack the EX's face once its summoned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nolifers
  • toxicchemicals
    toxicchemicals Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I am unsure whether or not i am in the right forum but i suppose as the forum description says: " Anything Pw related" it fits here.

Let me start off by saying that i feel this is moreso a question/request to Frankie but i suppose also a general question.

Me and my fiance met nearly 2 years ago on pwi and inbetween all the questing, hassle of TT running, bh's boss and mob killing, He proposed to me inside the game.
    not just to get married in game but also in real life.

Now, 2 years later i am actually by his side and are making the preperations for our big day.
    Alot of things speak for itself but the one thing we could not agree on was the cake and caketopping.
    Then it dawned on me. Wouldn't it be epic to have our characters as a cake topping decoration!?
    Now here's the actual question.
    Frankie, is it possible to arrange something so that me and my fiance could get our characters formed into figurines/statues?

Or the question in general, would anyone know of someone/company that could turn our characters into figurines/statues?

I know that it is possible, cause with the FW newest expansion there is an action figurine available to be won as a prize.

Now i'm also aware that alot can be done with cake itself. But me and the fiance were hoping that if this were possible we'd have something as a memento to our weddingday (next to ofcourse the pictures and obvious ringed finger XD lol ) but also something to symbolize how we met in the first place.

Please do not pass this off as a poor attempt to talk to anyone with actual influence within PWI. Nor pass it off as a joke. I can asure you it really, really isn't!
    Even if you could tell us why it could not be possible through you guys or what we could do through other companies or have to do regarding copyright issues?
    It would mean a lot to us !

Thank you in advance.
    Regards, my fiance, Solar_one and I.

congradulations
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How romantic he proposed to you on a game -.- What is the world coming to? Doesnt matter though if your happy xD congrats!
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm not intentionally necroing this thread, so please dont close it.

I'm sorta... bumping it ? lol cause i promised to keep people updated.

well, it's now 22 oct +/- 2 pm here in aussie, the minutes are seriously CRAWLING by, hyped up on coffee cause of course; no sleep lastnight being way too excited for today.
    At 4 pm me and Solar will say "I DO".

as it turned out unfortunately we couldn't get the figurines on this short time notice but we have plans for over exactly a year on this day to repeat our vows for my side of the family + all the folks we call "family" and friends here on PWI. (yes, majority of those people are actually trying to make it over here for us, talk about dedication within friendship *pinkies tear*)

So, hopefully then we will have enough time (bloody well should be) to arrange everything including the figurines.

It's amazing how a game can bring people together. and, when i look back at it, how much i gained in terms of love friendship and support.
    I wanna thank all the people in this thread who congratulated us and the upcoming people to post who will congratulate us and the people who put some effort in to help us find a maker for the figurines. they were really helpful !

I suppose my fiance was right. All you need is something to believe in.

b:thanks Anima & Solar.

I'm really happy for you two.
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hi Anima,

first of all I'd like to congratulate you and your betrothed on your nuptials. May your days be full of mirth and satisfaction. b:dirty

As for your question, we're not equipped to provide the service you've requested nor are we at liberty to officially endorse any company that might. An online search for local artists might be your best bet, but as always: caveat emptor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Uko - Raging Tide
    Uko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Congratulations :)