TW Schedule 22/7-24/7

Comments

• SeIviant - Heavens Tear
    SeIviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:chuckle This post is srs bzns. >:| Hoju would be proud.
  • IWyz - Heavens Tear
    IWyz - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Howbout radiance let rhose 2 kill each other then pick off the remaining ones? Would be an idea ijs.
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    They didn't beat Enrage on their own, Drakon helped them. You might be able to do it on your own, but you didn't. And bout the harpy, gimme ur gear and I'll try, I'm not ashamed to admit I'll be dead quickly with my gear.

For once you are right... we got thrown into an arena with enrage and drakon ... and drakon and GD had a common goal together, so not by our choice were we "on our own"... but when it comes to beating Enrage 1v1 without anyone's help.. we can do it and we have done it... but we save that for TW. What does rad do in tw? oh that's right.. they do drakon now. b:chuckle

Get your own gear.... or get a faction that will actually help you! Maybe one with a good reward system! b:laughb:bye
    edited July 2011
    Good luck finding one of those!
  • Starxlight - Heavens Tear
    Starxlight - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Really, only an idiot couldn't see Drakon would be attacking us, if u didn't see it guess what.

And about the tourney:
    1. If my aunt had balls she would have been my uncle. Point is you guys died in PVE with gear worth 100k$+.
    2. True, u guys won fair and square. Like Rad has so many pkers and the few we have can't compete with your gear anyway.
    3. Her pk skills may suck, she'll gladly admit it but she knows how to do her job.

You guys are better in terms of pk/tw/overall gear but way worse in admitting you guys had drakon's help in tourney, attacked us cuz we didn't want to be ur lapdog. Also not admitting you knew it would be a gank with drakon isn't hard to do.

Lets be reasonable, at least 125k+ and we are GoldDigrz nevertheless so you know it wasn't us that spent the money. And I'm not really sure what you think Jules' job is.. 'cause if it's that heal thing as a cleric, well. No comment.
    CrazyDan wrote:
    Drakon got all the lands around 1k cause that is where the easy lands where dont try to complicate it. Also if Drakon attacks Enrage its because it will be their only chance to gain land.

wut? like... lol...
    I see that you came into the conversation there and not really have any idea what your buddy hellraisor has said. About how they would obviously attack Rad, and now you're saying they obviously are only going to attack Enrage because it's their only chance to get land. So can you try to break down your point for me please? I guess I'm slow or something.

Does Rad even know what's going on?

Props to Aura there.

I find it hard to believe after all the posts Mono has made about his hard on for Enrage throughout the past that you all would somehow think that Drakon is going to attack GD in the championship. Why the hell would we have to plan anything... We all saw Enrage run straight for GD... Enrage is the biggest threat so the other two factions go for enrage? If you learn how to watch a video you'll also see Drakon attacking Beast the entire time? I believe.

/inb4youguysmakemoreaccusations

Where did this "OH NO ENRAGE SAID IT, SO IT MUST BE TRUE!" mentality come from? Where have you guys been?
  • Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear
    Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @Hellraisor
    GTI would have bought you R9 if you joined us, so you could stop qq'ing about your gear. Guess it's too late now since we're all scum.
    edited July 2011
    What Vix said, I stroke my r9 every night.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    WTB>More popcorn
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited July 2011
    to watch me stroke my r9?
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I asked him before but he said no :(
    I'll have to cam with Mono now I guess...

wut? like... lol...
    I see that you came into the conversation there and not really have any idea what your buddy hellraisor has said. About how they would obviously attack Rad, and now you're saying they obviously are only going to attack Enrage because it's their only chance to get land. So can you try to break down your point for me please? I guess I'm slow or something.
    -->(to lazy to quote) what are u brabbling here? He doesn't say anything contradictory to what I said. Drakon ate all easy land behind the Enrage walls and they could start attacking us now (since the noshowland was gone now), which they did.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2011

wut? like... lol...

Only 2 options for Drakon to bid on Rad (Which will almost always make sure to defend Drakon) or Enrage chance to get land because Enrage is getting triple ganked and i said Drakon would only bid on Enrage if they thought they would get land in a gank or they realize they will not beat Rad that is what i was saying sorry if it wasnt clear typing on my phone takes getting used to b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Wtf, I think you mean babbling. And too lazy to quote? Isn't quoting the easy way to do it. IJW
    edited July 2011
    LOL, no.

The drama in this thread has been so entertaining, I ran out of my munchies.
    edited July 2011
    Nah for some reason it doesn't work here. If I quote I get posts from random topics selected. So quoting for me means using those **** quotes, changing name and server and paste the text. It really sucks :( and yeah I prolly meant babbling. But lets not get to grammar/spelling mistakes again.
  • Wrath_Lord - Heavens Tear
    Wrath_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    WOOT....we going on 5 pages now worth of drama without a single post from an Enrage player since Ducking on page 27. It just doesn't feel right.

damnit...couldn't post fast enough
    edited July 2011
    Wrath...I'm in Enrage you numbnut.
  • Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear
    Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Not true, LoR just replied .. pay more attention.

Edit, I'm too slow.
    WOOT....we going on 5 pages now worth of drama without a single post from an Enrage player since Ducking on page 27. It just doesn't feel right.
    edited July 2011
    Your wrong, LOR posted. All this picture posting has inspired me. http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh206/Dark-Fire_Tensenuma/r9.png
    edited July 2011
    It's OK, that thought is still there.
  • Wrath_Lord - Heavens Tear
    Wrath_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    sorry...you didn't when I wrote it...b:surrender
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011

You're missing the point that we did actually know Drakon wouldn't be bidding on Enrage since ermm they said it.

(This was before any discussions with GD this week in which afaik they repeated that statement)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i'm very proud of this thread.

btw, posting for pay here:

"TELL THEM TO **** OR THEIR QQS WILL 'TELLUS' WHERE TO ATTACK NEXT"

b:shutup

note: this is in no way meant as a threat, prediction on any bidding by any faction whatsoever.

ps: i stroke my r9 better than apo.
    pps: hellraisor = rekutsow/e? same qq, different sig.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited July 2011
    Your wrong, LOR posted. All this picture posting has inspired me. http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh206/Dark-Fire_Tensenuma/r9.png

LOL...omg
  • Starxlight - Heavens Tear
    Starxlight - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011

lmfao I love you.
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011

damnit...couldn't post fast enough
    Dammit wrath.. stop failing!! Now i have to add hot coals to the broken glass!!! No more furrrr for you! Whip ..Aahhhhhh.. Whip ....Ahhhhh

gimme my cookies!
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    but when it comes to beating Enrage 1v1 without anyone's help.. we can do it and we have done it...

uhm...a 3 hour defense is not a defeat...ijs

or are the SS of you destroying their crystal that i am unaware of? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited July 2011
    Aura like my r9? I've been "spit shining" it if you know what I mean.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    to watch me stroke my r9?

I would enjoy it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    uhm...a 3 hour defense is not a defeat...ijs

or are the SS of you destroying their crystal that i am unaware of? b:bye

is actually.

are you in enrage or radiance? both would be pretty funny, so idc.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited July 2011
    I gotta log off now, can u guys keep it for tomorrow, same time same place?