TW Schedule 22/7-24/7

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Good try though; those who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones as they say.

I vote we cast stones at Darkfury for not letting this lame thread die! b:angry

This thread is officially now about H.P. Lovercraft's work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    thread got hijacked by walls of text. T__________T

on a side note, i enjoy reading mastema's bashing. b:dirty

i'm going to expose one of enrage's darkest and most well-kept secrets:

LoR hides behind rocks and trees to avoid enemy detection.

b:avoid

Doing so served its purpose didn't it? I spotted you hauling *** down A path when the scout missed you, couldn't catch you on my own though.
    Enrage calling GD the scum of HT is like the pot calling the kettle black.....lol'ing a lot over the attempt to paint another guild as the bad guys. Good try though; those who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones as they say.

To those who chose to make predictions ahead of time, along with excuses about why you didn't win last week's attack (with a cata advantage)... probably not a good idea any more, since you lost again and GD had to send ppl to another war at the same time..

A far as who told whom to do what, it's "he said, she said" and nothing more. Any smart guild does what's best for them, to do anything else is ludicrous.

In past past it was quite clear Enrage benefited from the massive ganking Tao took in a big way, Tao was defending every land they owned every weekend. Lets see how Enrage would fare under the same circumstances and how much QQing there would be..... rofl

Bloyse you can't wait until page 23 of a long post if you're going to be Mr. Grammar, they are gonna cut your pay if you keep this up!

TW vs Enrage was once again a great fight and fun for both sides.

Stop using "Enrage" as a blanket term. The whole of Enrage hasn't called GD the scum of HT, only a few have. But you've turned out to be one of the people that many refer to. In Tao you never talked as much **** as you do now, did all that money go to your head?

And I don't think anyone denied Enrage benefiting from ganks. The only thing that was denied is the statement claiming that Enrage coordinated said ganks with the leadership of the other factions.

And Enrage didn't win this week cause my Harpy Wraith pokeball didn't work.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Doing so served its purpose didn't it? I spotted you hauling *** down A path when the scout missed you, couldn't catch you on my own though.

I was merely making a joke, no need to get all defensive over it.

Your scout missed me? Wow. How the hell do you miss a barb pulling a cata... b:shocked
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as being defensive; I knew you were joking. But our scout did wonderfully for his first time.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i wanna scout. I can keep on track o look an eagle.wait what?what were we talking about?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    WhhheeeeEeEeeee.... bunny rabbits.

Wait? what's going on here?
    Should I be worried? o _ O;
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ahem...Invidia, Adiuvo, TE, WAR (not xWaRx) that i've been in and left them as soon as i saw & heard that they do only what Enrage tells them.
    You cant tell me that its not true cous i was there in thoose factions (Curse was not allowed to make a bid, couse all that Invidia could bid on was Enrage for example, or who helped you to destroy Tao, was it RAD maybe hmmmm, how come you guys enjoy so much in Drakon kissing your *** now ???)...so much about how Enrage works alone and all that jazz...
    Now tell me that all this is not true, please do lol !!!

We sunk to the bottom of the bucket...lol, sure we do just as how any other faction would if they got close to "allmighty" Enrage nuuuu, that propaganda has been saw several times from you guys its such a deja vu.

---For LadyofReal---

Lets say that you are right (you are not, but lets say that you are), so thoose ppl that gave Enrage "saints" such a horrible and bad rep are now in GoldDigrz, what was the problem for Enrage "saints" not to fix their rep now when they got released of "demons" ???
    In GoldDigrz everything works perfectly and ppl you call with thoose names showed absolutly nothing of "Enrage mentality", its completly oposite.
    I had never saw more helpful and more friendly group than GoldDigrz (after all we dont WC for nirvanas, BH's etc etc instead of that we help eachother), and you guys do cous of that "selfish Enrage mentality".
    So carry on with "anti GoldDigrz" propaganda, its so fun to see it.
    If nothing else atleast you are not that c0cky in WC anymore, hmmm i wonder why b:pleased.

Stay well our Enrage "super heroes" b:bye

http://youtu.be/ELNh23yRiJc

That is so cute, someone who thinks TE does everything Enrage tells us to. Tell me, when was the last time Enrage "told" us to do anything?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I couldn't care less about how guilds are seen by others and such.

But i do know that if i ask in Radiance who they think are worse scum, a lot of people will say it's GD, and not enrage. ijs.
    I'm one of those who think that way. Reason behind that is, enrage is of course enrage. But their jokes and all are on a level where it's still funny. Other reasons i think this way is because some GD members seem to be amazing hypocrits and have a spoiled attitude. Also witnissed bullying from GD that is so low that i was kind of disgusted about it. Never seen that from enrage tbh.
    It's all opinions, and really it doesn't matter what i think. It's just a game afterall. Also i know a few in GD that are great people, so it's not like i put a label on everyone who is in that guild. It's just the image a certain guild gives me that makes me believe that they are fine with their representation of it like that.

/non factor out b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    That is so cute, someone who thinks TE does everything Enrage tells us to. Tell me, when was the last time Enrage "told" us to do anything?

When you guys had last mass exodus, when lots of ppl left...ask your catshop leader !!
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited July 2011

But i do know that if i ask in Radiance who they think are worse scum, a lot of people will say it's GD, and not enrage. ijs.
    I'm one of those who think that way. Reason behind that is, enrage is of course enrage. But their jokes and all are on a level where it's still funny. Other reasons i think this way is because some GD members seem to be amazing hypocrits and have a spoiled attitude. Also witnissed bullying from GD that is so low that i was kind of disgusted about it. Never seen that from enrage tbh.
    It's all opinions, and really it doesn't matter what i think. It's just a game afterall. Also i know a few in GD that are great people, so it's not like i put a label on everyone who is in that guild. It's just the image a certain guild gives me that makes me believe that they are fine with their representation of it like that.

"It's all opinions, and really it doesn't matter what i think." --- you are soooo right !
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    When you guys had last mass exodus, when lots of ppl left...ask your catshop leader !!

When we had mass exodus? Was that when most of the Enrage alts were kicked out? Did Enrage tell us to do that?

/so confused...MsEEE help me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011

b:bye
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If GD is the scum.. thats fine.. but its dam amazing scum... In monkey island they had a scum bar.. thats where we recurit our members also..

GD is the most amazing faction ive ever been in, never gotten so much done with a faction before and never seen so little drama and so many people that are nice to eachother.. And ive never seen a faction that keeps their members in faction like GD, we hardly have people leave, im not used to that...
    If thats scum.... then im proud to be scum b:cute'

Scum for the win!!!

And we all know who takes over the map on Heavens Tear, and thats the biggest scum.. right? So then it cant be all bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Count how many times I said scum and win a prize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Count how many times I said scum and win a prize.

7!

what do i win? don't make it perv :<
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Being "scum" says nothing about how good a faction is in whatever. ijs.
    I judge factions on their behaviour towards the outside. Especially if it's their leadership that's involved.

People can take it as an insult or whatever if another says something like that about your guild, but it's usually those few "bad" apples that ruin the reputation of your guild so should look at them if you're butthurt about it. Some guilds care and fix the attitude their members have, and other guilds have leadership who don't care about how their guild is represented to the outside or don't have the balls to step in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I judge factions on their behaviour towards the outside. Especially if it's their leadership that's involved.

People can take it as an insult or whatever if another says something like that about your guild, but it's usually those few "bad" apples that ruin the reputation of your guild so should look at them if you're butthurt about it. Some guilds care and fix the attitude their members have, and other guilds have leadership who don't care about how their guild is represented to the outside or don't have the balls to step in.

^^^^^^^
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011

I have an idea.. instead of talking in circles about "bad behavior from leadership, don't care about fixing attitudes or don't have balls to step in" .. why don't you just say what you're talking about. Just exactly what did the GD leadership do or not do that was sooooo horrible and scum like behavior that allows you to sit on your high horse and judge?
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    wow so much drama...i love it!!!!b:victory

Pls keep it up finally there is something interesting to read on this forum!!!b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    I have an idea.. instead of talking in circles about "bad behavior from leadership, don't care about fixing attitudes or don't have balls to step in" .. why don't you just say what you're talking about. Just exactly what did the GD leadership do or not do that was sooooo horrible and scum like behavior that allows you to sit on your high horse and judge?

Think scum isn't the right word for it. word Jjst been used way too much itt. I'd rather call it disrespect that people have towards a certain guild.
    Since you've asked... In this case for GD, on forum it's largely the amount of hypocricy that comes from a few people. The trashtalking without making sense or not being able to have a grip on what's going on. And of course the attitude some have. As for ingame, i've seen trash talking, ks'ing base mobs (i know some find this perfectly fine) and bullying.
    The worst kind of bullying i've seen from someone GD was where someone else was being impersonated while scamming with a cat shop. That was a record low tbh.

Can't say much about leadership except for how you responded about the whole last biddings stuff which was entertaining. Manni says or does funny stuff though in the past. Like setting a KoS in cube for rad members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2011
    Think scum isn't the right word for it. word Jjst been used way too much itt. I'd rather call it disrespect that people have towards a certain guild.
    Since you've asked... In this case for GD, on forum it's largely the amount of hypocricy that comes from a few people. The trashtalking without making sense or not being able to have a grip on what's going on. And of course the attitude some have. As for ingame, i've seen trash talking, ks'ing base mobs (i know some find this perfectly fine) and bullying.
    The worst kind of bullying i've seen from someone GD was where someone else was being impersonated while scamming with a cat shop. That was a record low tbh.

Can't say much about leadership except for how you responded about the whole last biddings stuff which was entertaining. Manni says or does funny stuff though in the past. Like setting a KoS in cube for rad members.

Well first of all you refer to us as "scum" .. then you call it disrespect. As far as trash talking others in game or on forums... as leader of GD, I'm not on this game to babysit anyone. I run a faction, not a babysitting service. I'm not here to be anyone's conscious. I'm not here to make a person a better person or tell how they "should act" based on how "other people" want them or expect them to act. I don't set rules in faction like .. "you have to be "this good of a person" to be in this faction. Leading a faction to me means.. are my members supporting each other? are they helping each other? are they getting their in game needs met (bh's, money runs, gear upgrades, etc), are they learning and growing into better players and are they having fun? Those are my concerns as a leader. Not.. omg, are they being naughty little boys and girls with bad manners? Hellooooo, but last time I checked, they weren't my children.

As far as "impersonating someone while cat shop scamming"????.. I'm not even aware of this incident and if it was really that big of a deal, it would have been brought to my attention. Then again.. omg, no one in radiance has ever scammed anyone or surely they would have been booted by your oh so involved officers.

Now.. ks'ing base quest mobs.. really...seriously? You are going to claim that ks'ing a few mobs that are spread out over almost the entire desert area of the map classifies as some horrible disrespectful act of injustice. b:surrender wow, you must be perfect and for that matter.. is this something happens daily or was it that you "heard" about it happening once but don't really know the details of why it happened. ... btw.. I guess no one in any other factions has ever ks'd? (including rad members) b:shutup

now bullying? do explain. is that like.. pushing little kids into the corner and stealing their lunch money kind of bullying? b:chuckle

Forums trash talking... wow .. just wow! So basically because someone in GD trash talks on the forums unlike the rest of the forums trolls (cough you included cough) it makes GD the faction disrespectful? I see plenty of enrage, radiance, golddigrz, and more people from several other factions put their .02 cents in ..right or wrong.. it's their opinions and everyone is entitled to voice them. Who are you judge to whether or not they are right, wrong, on point or otherwise?

As far as the last bidding incident.. again let's hash this out. It's he said/she said. Just because I told muttz.. yes I told muttz .. that their strategey for bidding last week ( to cut off GD) was a stupid decision, I NEVER EVER ONCE SAID.. that we were going to attk Rad as punishment for that decision. I said.. if you cut us off by drawing a line across the map, we won't have any other choice than to bid on rad to get to the north. Which is just FACT.... can you not see the map???? Perhaps I could have tip toed around Rad by going the long way down and around through Dom.. I guess that would have been the nice thing to do to my friends at Radiance.. but not the best decision for GD and well since.. I do have GD's best interest at heart.. I made the best decision I could. I know that makes me scum and horrible and disrespectful and all that jazz.

BTW... pls keep going after manni in the cube, he likes it b:chuckle and Disa.. where are my damn cookies. I'm sitting up on my throne waiting for my cookies .. slack *** GD members! b:angry
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @ Moon. "Yes Masta - Don't Beat me Masta" -brings cookies-

^ SEE WHAT MOON DOES?!
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Wrath_Lord - Heavens Tear
    Wrath_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Moon makes us pull cata naked across broken glass to bring her cookies

b:cry
    edited July 2011
    Moon makes us pull cata naked across broken glass to bring her cookies

b:cry

and i whip him till his hair falls off!! b:angry cry wrath cry b:cry I want to see more blood coming on those paws.. now MOVE IT! b:angry
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011

you mean where rob accused isa of impersonating him in a catshop? b:shutup

ksing gb mobs... you're so adorable... is your mystic HA too?
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I would be very,very bored if it werent for the constant trash talking back and forth.I don't think its so much disrespect as it is necessity to keep us interested.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Syd_ - Heavens Tear
    Syd_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I would be very,very bored if it weren't for the constant trash talking back and forth.I don't think its so much disrespect as it is necessity to keep us interested.

Kinda with you on this. This actually keeps forums interesting in some way ^^
    Hi im in GD. We are the Scum of HT and Proud of it b:pleased
    edited July 2011
    you mean where rob accused isa of impersonating him in a catshop? b:shutup

ksing gb mobs... you're so adorable... is your mystic HA too?

Hoju.. behave, be sure you are not posting anything rude, off point, negative or inappropriate on forums. I will have to ground you, send you to your room and take away your birthday... and if you keep it up, I will put you in the padded room on vent until you can conform into a better person. b:angry
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Hoju.. behave, be sure you are not posting anything rude, off point, negative or inappropriate on forums. I will have to ground you, send you to your room and take away your birthday... and if you keep it up, I will put you in the padded room on vent until you can conform into a better person. b:angry

LOL wth brb app'ing to radiant
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    radiance*