• MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Heard they're not so Radiant anymore ! :<

it's all rumors syd.. don't believe everything you hear! b:shocked
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    GD is sticking up for eachother... Call us what you want, we are proud of who we are... And we have a great time together to create an amazing faction.. It probably sux to be on the outside.. thats what this is all about..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear
    Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wait, did someone say something about cancelling a birthday? That's jacked up! b:angry
    edited July 2011
    GD is sticking up for eachother... Call us what you want, we are proud of who we are... And we have a great time together to create an amazing faction.. It probably sux to be on the outside.. thats what this is all about..

It's just they are jealous you don't provide your naked pics outside faction. oh wait.. you give them to everyone. hmm I guess it's all the other amazing things about GD that keep us together and strong. b:victory
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    As far as the last bidding incident.. again let's hash this out. It's he said/she said. Just because I told muttz.. yes I told muttz .. that their strategey for bidding last week ( to cut off GD) was a stupid decision, I NEVER EVER ONCE SAID.. that we were going to attk Rad as punishment for that decision. I said.. if you cut us off by drawing a line across the map, we won't have any other choice than to bid on rad to get to the north. Which is just FACT.... can you not see the map????

If you mean last week as in Hidden Orchid you were fully aware of that prior to the action and not one complaint from either yourself or GTI

If you mean this week ... Then I quote from the same discussion

" We have no interest in bidding on Drakon "

So no harm in us doing it right ?

I know it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind but jeez don't try to use it for justification of actions b:surrender

As for the actual bid on Rad this week itself or anything else in this thread *shrugs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Those damn ScumDigrz! Can't make up their minds
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I know it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind but jeez don't try to use it for justification of actions b:surrender

wow, really?

you should join GD with that disrespectful, outright scum-like behavior.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I suddenly feel like acting childish again.
    harpy1.png
    harpy2.png
    harpy3.png
    harpy4.png

Can I join GD too now? I know to say **** and go offtopic to laugh with others while the valid arguments of the others get ignored.
    edited July 2011
    Not very radiant of him now is it b:chuckle
    edited July 2011
    Damn, Disney would probably hire you, talented.
    harpy1.png
    harpy2.png
    harpy3.png
    harpy4.png
    edited July 2011
    ****, I posted these before and didn't change my opinion about it, I'm not good enough for GD :(
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    harpy1.png
    harpy2.png
    harpy3.png
    harpy4.png

Can I join GD too now? I know to say **** and go offtopic to laugh with others while the valid arguments of the others get ignored.

are you HA too?
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yea Hell, I see your still making the awesome fan work! Thanks for it, I'll try to make a siggy with it :>. If you get anymore, let me know <3. kthx.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
    edited July 2011
    If you mean last week as in Hidden Orchid you were fully aware of that prior to the action and not one complaint from either yourself or GTI

If you mean this week ... Then I quote from the same discussion

So no harm in us doing it right ?

As for the actual bid on Rad this week itself or anything else in this thread *shrugs*

let's get this straight .. cause I'm sure what i said is .. that this point in time, i have no interest in biding drakon since it does us no good. it's called.. best interest of the faction. Although since Rad doesn't stand a chance against enrage 1v1, they kinda "need" the ganks to advance when enrage is the only land they can bid on. you want drakon, have at it. ... although, do be fair Conovar, your intention to bid hidden orchid wasn't to get to drakon, it was to further the options for a city gank on enrage. way to leave out a few details? Now that it's all out in the open... don't expect GD to just sit in the bottom corner of the map cause Rad drew a line across the map that they wouldn't have had if it wasn't for GD's help. who used who there? ijs

omg.. i feel so used b:cry wrath get your bloody paws in motion and bring me my damn cookies! b:angry
  • Syd_ - Heavens Tear
    Syd_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    inb4page30.

On a serious note though. Awesome work there Hellraisor you drew some nice pictures.
    Hi im in GD. We are the Scum of HT and Proud of it b:pleased
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    let's get this straight .. cause I'm sure what i said is .. that this point in time, i have no interest in biding drakon since it does us no good. .

O'really ? The context of the discussion was the future not this point in time.

Incase your memory is lapsing

" If you take Haze this week you can roll Drakon up the side to get to Arch or beyond "

although, do be fair Conovar, your intention to bid hidden orchid wasn't to get to drakon, it was to further the options for a city gank on enrage. way to leave out a few details?

Well since I didn't give any details as to why the bid was made and that includes any mention about " to get to Drakon " then you are correct a few were left out b:cute

And the intention was twofold or else .. ermm Great Lake
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starxlight - Heavens Tear
    Starxlight - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    harpy1.png
    harpy2.png
    harpy3.png
    harpy4.png

ggrad.jpg

Yes, you guys were clearly even anywhere near the same category as GD, Enrage and Drakon. LOL

and I have to bring this back up...
    U didn't know you were going to be in the same time slot? Drakon hasn't attacked Enrage since reset (tw wise) why would they do it now.

Oh hey, I don't know, maybe since they've been nom noming on EvilTree land to surround 1k? But I guess that couldn't give it away..
  • Wrath_Lord - Heavens Tear
    Wrath_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    oh man.......can't you switch to wheat thins........these damn things are heavy.b:angry
    edited July 2011
    Oh hey, I don't know, maybe since they've been nom noming on EvilTree land to surround 1k? But I guess that couldn't give it away..

Are u saying Drakon is or will be attacking Enrage soon now or do I misunderstand you.

And about the tourney, you guys were ganking Enrage with drakon so I don't see why you are laughing with us being with Wings and Pinoy. U killed off Enrage first with 12-6 advantage and after u killed Drakon. And I saw Smoke's video, that was really an achievement.
    edited July 2011
    O'really ? The context of the discussion was the future not this point in time.

Incase your memory is lapsing

" If you take Haze this week you can roll Drakon up the side to get to Arch or beyond "

Well since I didn't give any details as to why the bid was made and that includes any mention about " to get to Drakon " then you are correct a few were left out b:cute

And the intention was twofold or else .. ermm Great Lake

just LOL Con ... he said/she said ... who are you trying to convince that moving north benefited GD how? The only benefit ( and i say this because i'm stating the obvious) to you taking Haze is for a gank situation on arch. It's sad I have to state the obvious. I mean since it's obvious to the entire server that rad and gd have an alliance!!!! b:shocked gasp!!! and yes people.. sarcasm! b:chuckle

On a lighter note.. let's all make things up .. wink wink, nudge nudge .. say nooo more! b:chuckle
  • SeIviant - Heavens Tear
    SeIviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Woderful@Aprils picture.
    edited July 2011
    Are u saying Drakon is or will be attacking Enrage soon now or do I misunderstand you.

And about the tourney, you guys were ganking Enrage with drakon so I don't see why you are laughing with us being with Wings and Pinoy. U killed off Enrage first with 12-6 advantage and after u killed Drakon. And I saw Smoke's video, that was really an achievement.

I'm not going to tell you whether or not I know if Drakon is going to attack Enrage or not. Simply because Drakon can change their minds at any point, does Drakon even know what Drakon's doing? The point is that I find it amusing that you're obviously clueless to the reason that they have been surrounding 1k? Yes, clearly Drakon has proven a love for our fellow Enrage to surround their most valuable land and protect it for them. *pat pat*

As to the Championship. Yeah they wiped on Harpy, big f'n deal. Things go wrong, people make mistakes.

1. If they wouldn't have died, GD would have won hands down.
    2. Rad didn't even make it there.
    3. Lets be honest you guys had Jules as your cleric, you weren't going to live, either.
  • SeIviant - Heavens Tear
    SeIviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    And in regards to you seeing smokes video, i'm sorry.
    edited July 2011
    And in regards to you seeing smokes video, i'm sorry.

LOL....

"superGM ain't nothin'"
    edited July 2011
    Really, only an idiot couldn't see Drakon would be attacking us, if u didn't see it guess what.

And about the tourney:
    1. If my aunt had balls she would have been my uncle. Point is you guys died in PVE with gear worth 100k$+.
    2. True, u guys won fair and square. Like Rad has so many pkers and the few we have can't compete with your gear anyway.
    3. Her pk skills may suck, she'll gladly admit it but she knows how to do her job.

You guys are better in terms of pk/tw/overall gear but way worse in admitting you guys had drakon's help in tourney, attacked us cuz we didn't want to be ur lapdog. Also not admitting you knew it would be a gank with drakon isn't hard to do.
    edited July 2011

LOL are you really going to go there again? Fist of all .. for the entire server and all the other servers to hear... since NO ONE ELSE in that PWIC tourney worked with each other to advance their team.. I'll be the first to step up to the plate and say .. Drakon and GoldDigrz worked together to take out Enrage. Drakon's intention was to go after Enrage first and GoldDigrz intention was to go after Enrage first.. wow, what a coincidence that both Drakon and GoldDigrz had some common ground. Maybe it was because Enrage's team posed some kind of threat to the advancement of GD and/or Drakon. Maybe .. i'm just guessing there! b:shocked Of course Rad can't talk about working with anyone cause well.. Piony and Wings? let's all just LOL

As far as the go back to your corner thing.. I'll admit that GD didn't go back to any corner, mainly because one of our members had been taken out by Drakon. In the heat of the moment.. there was a .. omg, they attk'd us.. get um and well.. (I guess when you pk, you stand out at west and say .. wait wait.. go your corners first... ) but in the end... after the close call of Smokes "almost" taking GTIMIKEE out of the tourney, GoldDigrz finally won.

As far as Harpy goes.. yes we failed to kill harpy. None of us were really sure what Harpy does except at some point it purges and it hurts a lot. We paniced.. omg, shut up, we are human!!!!! ... and we used our AD's at the same time which resulted in a.. holy sheep sheit batman.. now what moment!!! .. oops I guess we fail. Time to go grind on harpy until we learn something new. Now go ahead and make fun .. but truth is.. Radiance would have failed even harder with Harpy. But honestly.. they didn't make it that far to find out! b:chuckle If you care to dispute this.. get your squad together and we'll meet you up at Harpy so you can show us the way wise one! b:bye
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm not going to tell you whether or not I know if Drakon is going to attack Enrage or not. Simply because Drakon can change their minds at any point, does Drakon even know what Drakon's doing? The point is that I find it amusing that you're obviously clueless to the reason that they have been surrounding 1k? Yes, clearly Drakon has proven a love for our fellow Enrage to surround their most valuable land and protect it for them. *pat pat*
    Drakon got all the lands around 1k cause that is where the easy lands where dont try to complicate it. Also if Drakon attacks Enrage its because it will be their only chance to gain land.

As to the Championship. Yeah they wiped on Harpy, big f'n deal. Things go wrong, people make mistakes.

1. If they wouldn't have died, GD would have won hands down.
    2. Rad didn't even make it there.
    3. Lets be honest you guys had Jules as your cleric, you weren't going to live, either.
    What does that have anything to do with what hell said? point he made was that it was 12 vs. 6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    U can gank all u want I dont give a ****. What bothers me is that your guildies always forget to mention it. They didn't beat Enrage on their own, Drakon helped them. You might be able to do it on your own, but you didn't. And bout the harpy, gimme ur gear and I'll try, I'm not ashamed to admit I'll be dead quickly with my gear.
    edited July 2011
    Drakon, Enrage, GD against eachother...

Enrage would be the strongest opponent most likely, the strongest faction and used to be the most hated faction... Drakon hates Enrage a lot.. Everyone knows that.. Of course Drakon would attack Enrage, cause they dont like em.. not cause GD wants them too..
    Why dont GD attack Drakon? Well cause GD knows they are stronger then Drakon, and as long as they know Drakon will attack Enrage its best to take out the strongest opponent first and finish Drakon after... Its not a matter of an agreement made by GD and Drakon, its just realistic thats how it would be.. What if Radiance was there instead of Drakon, would Radiance attack Enrage first or GD? Would Radiance aid GD when they see GD fight Enrage or try to attack GD first and then get wiped by Enrage? Think guys.. use ur brains for once b:surrender