Vindicate - Sanctuary - Second Server Champion!

1235»

Comments

• _SugarKiss - Sanctuary
    _SugarKiss - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i love how every chance we r given sanctuary proves itself to be the drama server . bravo on consistency ppl

How funny would it be to see the real game players of Sanctuary on Bravo network b:laugh

Only way this event would of been fair is to make a event server. They could of taken our info and made our chars on it or w/e. Give everyone the same gear as other versions are doing. Then it wouldn't come down to a timed boss fight but a true 6 v 6 battle.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Are you trying to justify Vindicate's situation with someone who hasnt complained? Good luck with that...

As for my post that you quoted- it was in response of comparing Pinnacle (an alt faction of Regicide) to Corvinus (who is in no way related to Legendary)...
    I think Corvinus would've attacked anyone... just like I did and enjoyed b:thanksb:bye

Nop. Saw Enely's vid. Corv. + Lg ganked Enely.
    You know what, you attacked no one else but Enely through-out the whole vid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • saintbabo
    saintbabo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    hey guys just to clarify some things we(Corvinus) in no way shape or form are related to Legendary. We are totally a separate faction. If there was a way where you could look at previous TW
    Doesn't change the fact that Corvinus would've attacked anyone else before Leg.

im sorry you arent in our faction so how can you speak on behalf of us?
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    saintbabo wrote: »
    hey guys just to clarify some things we(Corvinus) in no way shape or form are related to Legendary. We are totally a separate faction. If there was a way where you could look at previous TW

im sorry you arent in our faction so how can you speak on behalf of us?

Enelysion's PWIC vid did b:laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG8rF03Tz0Y
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    my honest opinion here... i probably dont think regi could have beaten vindi 6v6, but i say regi could have at least gave vindi a decent fight (and possible win), instead of 10 sec gank. anyone would be mad to have prepared and trained for hours and days for nothing.

also to compare the top 6 of jobilee with the top 6 of corvinus is crazy talk. not going to lie, i thought jobilee had a legit lineup to win it all (HEYYY they had server consensus #1 cleric on their team + well deserved too).

ps: big props to enelysion

pps: i agree to not blame vindicate, but the GM's
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    who cares? we won anyway b:avoid
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Yea you killed the harpy faster ..
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Pshh, get back to yo server thread wicho non archer-havin team
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    GZ LC on beating a PVE server at PVEing...

Also, please don't compare LG+Regi with Vindi+Jollibee ... two different factions != a faction and its alt faction. There's also really no comparison between Regi's team and Enelysion's team - Enely did a GREAT job defying the odds (or w/e), but you can't expect Regi's team makeup to pull off even a 6v12 in the same fashion. Enely's tactic required a psychic and an assassin, neither of which Regi had. Fail comparison is fail.

And yeah, the GMs failed, hardcore. Lazy GMs need to stop being lazy, or PWE needs to fire them and hire new GMs. Seriously, it's not that difficult to arrange for this to happen on a test server. It's also not that difficult to organize it as true 1v1s, with winners going on to fight against each other.

The entire event was halfassed, sorry to say. FFA is the laziest way of doing ANY kind of PVP event, especially considering assassins were even allowed inside. What's sad is, the legit alternative wouldn't have been that much harder to organize/host.

PS. Dare I say, it's a little tacky to congratulate yourself, Fay. Stroke your own ego much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    awsome event, now we really now how good our server is b:victory

WE HAVE THE BEST PVE TIME !!! *_*
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yea you killed the harpy faster ..

The hercs to both of those LC Venos are 5 APS. Pro stuff :3

Saru and I would have loved to have participated in this event with our team, but we were on a plane back to the US :/ We landed like 30 mins after this event was over :< Either way, proud to see we made it to the finals for our server xD I'm actually kind of glad with Enelysion's first match up. Felt like there was some pressure for Enelysion to pick a side had it been maybe Enel, Regi, LG, Vindi, and Amp all in one room.

Regi, I'm struggling to understand why you all just stood in the corner >.> Only at the end did a few of you wobble out of the corner @__@
  • saintbabo
    saintbabo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Doesn't change the fact that Corvinus would've attacked anyone else before Leg.

well i replied stating we arent an alt faction of Leg if you're going to believe whatever your you want to believe thats your issue we have as i stated previously attacked Leg in TW and got our a$$es handed to us so how we will "attack anyone else before Leg" i do not know
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited July 2011
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    PS. Dare I say, it's a little tacky to congratulate yourself, Fay. Stroke your own ego much?

I in no way had any idea that Gratz'ing not only the Vindi team but all other server's was an ego building exercise. Thank you for clarifying that and I will keep that in mind for future responses b:victory

Dare I say I feel the love from you hun b:cuteb:kissb:heart

PS --> @ Kirby _)_

Edit --> Good video Kirby...minus the song LOL xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    quit trying to deny that it was a 10vs5 lg+corvinus vs enely... Video evidence showed corvinus never touched a single lg member. Corvinus and lg already looked bad in the video. you dont have to make your image worse.

hey yo... give the guy a break- Corvinus isnt used to all this trash talk that large factions usually come with since it is a small faction..., the person is just trying to clarify that Corvinus is in no way related to Legendary like former examples that were given b:surrender

you arent making yourself look any better either so... pot calling the kettle black- let it rest ya?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I just listened to 40 minutes of dubstep Nyan cat on repeat
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I just listened to 40 minutes of dubstep Nyan cat on repeat

I feel your pain ._.
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User