Vindicate - Sanctuary - Second Server Champion!

Comments

• Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why don't we just go w/ Vindi + Jolli + Amp ganked Regi 3v1.

Is there some sort of unexpected secret plot going on here?

Would the same not have happened if it had been Vindi +Regi +leg ? (except the other way around)

I've already said this like 3 times now ~_~ the FFA split was 'unfair' I dont tihnk there would be any 'fair' FFA ever. Clearly Regicide was a disadvantage the way the FFA was split, but is Vindicate to blame? I don't see how people can call us "noobs" or blame us for this (unless you want to claim we somehow prearranged the FFA splits). Since we are assuming my point 1, you could call us gankers, though if thats all it takes then every major faction on this server could be labled "gankers".

If you want to hate us, do it cause we did something badz to you (lol possible b:sweat). If you want to call us noobs, do it cause we actually did something noob (IG --> 3 spark w/e)

Instead of all this talking why dont we just organize our own 6v6s. I am confident that everyone on the Vindi team would be down for that.
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Without having a true 6v6 Faction Battle one faction is almost certain to get the short end of the stick and get ganked as you say, with a FFA. Your faction just happened to be unlucky with your match ups. Think about it though, do you really expect 4 factions in 1 room to say hey they are fighting so and so lets go fight the other guys. No, they are going to go for either the biggest threat or the most disliked faction.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You can't blame vindi or jolibee for being in the same room. Blame the GMs for putting on an unfair competition.

This was actually one of the worst matchups they could have made and it might have been better had they conferred with players about a matchup that would have been more fair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:surrender i must be the only one who doesnt give a **** that vindi won... but cares more about the fact that there was an orb sale in the middle of the qualifying rounds... this is an unfair advantage to the servers who are going today lol just sayin...

gratz vindicate b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I woulda +11 asters claws... then billed aster for it b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A few possibilities, the fact is no matter how you drew the ffa's there would have been 1 guild on the "gank" side.

Has anyone ever taken statistics and learned about Proabilitiy? I am sure anyone can do this to see the odd's of the teams and all of the potentials for teams. Heck, even throwing it in a Random Generator.

Also, I am still rather confused as to why the Regi team just stood in the corner. Had they shot out to the left they could have separated a bit and started taking out people versus standing there in a cluster just right for a barrage/aoe. O.o Moving would have proved a better strategy imo but that is just me...

Now, I am in agreement with Ruvil in that ffa's can and often are not fair because regardless there will be a "gank" on whoever someone deems the largest threat. It is just how it goes in these types of things. BUT...would it have been any different had Leg and Regi been in a room with Vindi? There would not have been a "gank"? I think all of us know that there would have been and yet I am HIGHLY doubting that Vindi would have made a huge deal about it.

Why? The reason is because when we were practicing, we were practicing for a "gank." 3 of us versus 6+ or 5 of us versus 7+ etc etc...Heck we stood in a squad in west gate and LET different "OP" character's aoe us and pew-pew us just to see what all of us could take and what any of us could do to counter. I have to admit though it was GREAT fun!!! Besides using up a TON of Dolls/GA's I can say that it was a alot of fun BUT we were 100% prepared for a "gank" fest in the tourney. I think that had the teams been separated differently that Vindi still would have made it.

Our huge strength though was in out 6v6 strategy. What we came up with, I think could cripple any team who we were to come up against in that type of situation. I can say that Vindi was nervous and just went in wanting to have fun. Each of us knew our weaknesses and strengths and we went for it and we practiced.

Blaming a guild for having no control is well not "fair," it was the draw and for that you cannot and do not have a right to "hate" on Vindi. But I will say again, I think that regardless of the room, Vindi would have put up a great fight since we practiced with all types of different possibilities, changed genies and even called out our faction to PK us (Q_Q Wyby you hurts *tear*). We were WELL prepared to be in a room with Leg and Regi.

PS --> I am going to make this public. KIRBYHOB YOU OWE ME LIKE 10 GA'S for the: OK FAY STAND THERE AND LIVE THROUGH MY SIN WHILE SIFU TRY'S TO PROTECT YOU! IF YOU CAN LIVE THROUGH MY HAX SIN YOU ARE GOOD!! -.- GTFO KIRBY....BUT, both Sifu and I learned a few things...Expel and good timed sparks FTW b:victoryb:cry

@ Mendy --> Good point but *shrugs* It is PW afterall b:surrenderb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    I woulda +11 asters claws... then billed aster for it b:victory

b:avoid make it a +12....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You can't blame vindi or jolibee for being in the same room. Blame the GMs for putting on an unfair competition.

thats like putting someone who likes to abuse animals in a room with cats and telling them, "what ever u do in here doesnt matter well be back in 10 mins"

vindi, amp and job all had the chance to do it differently but THEY chose how to fight. GMs just enabled it was all. everyone has a fault in there

but on a side note from the one vid i saw of the fight regis just stood and peed their pants it seemed ._.

*edit* after all this fussing about vindi better damn well keep the best time and fight in the next set of rounds. so much Q.Qing would go to waste otherwise
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I didn't know guilds could actually gank 3v1 in the competition. I assumed the fights would be in rooms 6v6 or guild vs. guild LOL. Of course ganking will take place if you put 4 teams together since factions have allies, enemies and alts in other factions on top of that.

Not saying Vindicate didn't deserve to win, i have no clue about that i never played Sanc. But does PWI want the best players/team to represent them or the ones that got lucky with room matchups. This system seems to benefit matchups a little to much over actual skill.

Killing Harpy fast to win seemed like lamest thing ever, but i guess i was wrong. Not having proper 6v6 fights from start is even more stupid. Will be interesting to see what team will be ganked 3v1 during the next server fights b:sweat
  • _SugarKiss - Sanctuary
    _SugarKiss - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    meh all i can say is whatever....yes it was a crappy event they hosted and should work on doing events better in the future but lets face it they never will. Yes we should of had more practice but not all of us have no life. b:bye
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I hope Vindi wins against Lost City or Harshlands.

For them it is srs bsns, plus they wouldnt be able to live down the whole "PVP server losing to a PVE". b:chuckle

Anyways, Grats Vindi
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    meh all i can say is whatever....yes it was a crappy event they hosted and should work on doing events better in the future but lets face it they never will. Yes we should of had more practice but not all of us have no life. b:bye

b:victory u speaks the truth
  • nxb
    nxb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    That is correct astypoo.. i personally hate the gms not players.. Gms in this game are failed so hard. i never thought that Gm do something that inconsiderable. gms are such a D>>. no one really has idea when u do something like that is it kool or right.. especially GM Dubois.. learn some manner. i dont mind people gank me. but this is international event doing something that is not fair. i feel like Gms in this game are around 12 years old kids.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Kirby, I'm still waiting for your video..I want to see you get spawn killed. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i tried to upload it last night but i guess it was canceled or interuptted in the middle of it so it failed to upload :( and since eveyrones dying to harpy, i shall not reveal how to kill it yet!
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Also, I am still rather confused as to why the Regi team just stood in the corner. Had they shot out to the left they could have separated a bit and started taking out people versus standing there in a cluster just right for a barrage/aoe. O.o Moving would have proved a better strategy imo but that is just me...

That part I didn't get either.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sanc out but we did a great job!!! Gz again Vindi b:victoryb:cuteb:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Congrats Harshlands on your 3:30:84 mark!

Good Job Vindicate for an extraordinary time with your squad setup. b:victory
  • lolfailed
    lolfailed Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Regardless of who ganks who, Vindi had 2 teams representing them inside the tournament. Jollibee should have been instantly disqualified to make it fair, it's filled with Vindi alts and led by Vindi alts.

Would it have honestly mattered what direction Regi charged? They would get attacked from 3 fronts no matter what location they stood in.
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lolfailed wrote: »
    QQ RAGE QQ RAAGE QQ RAGE

Would it have honestly mattered what direction Regi charged? They would get attacked from 3 fronts no matter what location they stood in.

have you not seen the vid stub posted.....

they should have just charged jollie or vindi, amp was attacking jollibee. QQ less and look at what actually happened. QQ less plox qq less

and why didnt you get pinnacle on the map? legendary had corvinus qq less?
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    have you not seen the vid stub posted.....

they should have just charged jollie or vindi, amp was attacking jollibee. QQ less and look at what actually happened. QQ less plox qq less

and why didnt you get pinnacle on the map? legendary had corvinus qq less?

wait what? considering I left LG on all of my characters and joined Corvinus -- does that make it an LG alt faction? b:chuckle o and Evga joined on his veno... 2 players out of 50 total i think... <3 i am sooo important
    b:cry or maybe it is evga that is that important
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    wait what? considering I left LG on all of my characters and joined Corvinus -- does that make it an LG alt faction? b:chuckle o and Evga joined on his veno... 2 players out of 50 total i think... <3 i am sooo important
    b:cry or maybe it is evga that is that important

Doesn't change the fact that Corvinus would've attacked anyone else before Leg.
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    damn those harshlands ppl!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No point arguing hypotheticals ;o Ya vindi + joll vs reg wasnt fair but who cares it's a fail event.

Fighting in a FFA for the right to attack a boss?

Pathetic event is pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    damn Those Harshlands Ppl!

Tunnel Snakes Rule!!!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Doesn't change the fact that Corvinus would've attacked anyone else before Leg.

Are you trying to justify Vindicate's situation with someone who hasnt complained? Good luck with that...

As for my post that you quoted- it was in response of comparing Pinnacle (an alt faction of Regicide) to Corvinus (who is in no way related to Legendary)...
    I think Corvinus would've attacked anyone... just like I did and enjoyed b:thanksb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Are you trying to justify Vindicate's situation with someone who hasnt complained? Good luck with that...

As for my post that you quoted- it was in response of comparing Pinnacle (an alt faction of Regicide) to Corvinus (who is in no way related to Legendary)...
    I think Corvinus would've attacked anyone... just like I did and enjoyed b:thanksb:bye

As an LG ex member its just expected for u with ur alt in Corvinus to aid your ex faction members and therefore there is a chance the rest of your faction to follow. Im not trying to justify anything, its a ffa, you cant be fair in a ffa especially when you dont set the rules you just play by them, Jollibee qualified like any other land-holding faction so they had every right to be there. Bad luck to regicide for ending up in that position... Could have happened to anyone and like I mentioned before I think its unfair.
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No point arguing hypotheticals ;o Ya vindi + joll vs reg wasnt fair but who cares it's a fail event.

Fighting in a FFA for the right to attack a boss?

Pathetic event is pathetic.

Can't agree more
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Gelfant - Sanctuary
    Gelfant - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i love how every chance we r given sanctuary proves itself to be the drama server . bravo on consistency ppl
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    i love how every chance we r given sanctuary proves itself to be the drama server . bravo on consistency ppl

b:surrender the other threads sound exactly the same so.... ya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]